Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 34 (38.6%)
I'll give it a shot. - 32 (36.4%)
Not a chance. - 15 (17%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 7 (8%)
Total Voters: 88

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 10234 times)
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 10:08:27 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2024, 12:41:41 PM by Gallar

I couldn't just miss doing my push-ups today despite how busy I was, i can't just start now to give excuses again when I just made a decision that I won't  miss a day again.

Happy halving to everyone despite its coming late, but still valid I guess, some blocks were minted today  Grin

I was able to hit 100 pushups for the second time since I started this challenge, I guess it was because I was on a high protein diet this morning and I was also determined to do it anyway, for those struggling like me, I just deviced a means to be able to reach up to 100 pushups without over excepting your self, although it's been said here several times,
Your decision to consistently do push up is the right action, friend. Because what I have experienced so far is if for example I stop doing push up for 2 days or more. When I started doing push up again I felt very lazy. Especially if, for example, I don't do push up for 1 week, it feels like my muscles hurt again when I do push up again. And after I found out about this, it turns out that when we do routine activities for more than 21 days it will become a habit. However, if we are used to this activity, then we stop doing it within 2-7 days, slowly the habit will disappear. So, therefore, this is one of the factors that makes feel lazy when continuing routines such as push up.

Then what I also learned, for example, we do push up regularly and the routine stops for several days (1-7 days). This will cause the muscles that have been trained to become weak again, because the muscles that have been trained no longer feel challenged. Therefore, if for example we do push up regularly and the routine stops, it will definitely make our body feel sore again when we do push up again. Therefore, the decision and intention you take to continue doing push ups is very correct.

And congratulations on reaching 100 push up.

1) find a number of pushups that you could reach without much stress. For me 10

2)divide this into several sets and keep big breaks in as much as you can recover your lost strength.

That's how I managed to do a 100 pushups today, nothing special for some but for me it was a big deal cause I've been struggling between 50 and 70 and I gas so quick, but I was able to accomplish this today.

My report for today,

100k, teamsherry,12,1050,2024-04-20.
Your advice is very correct, I also did the same thing as you, when I decided to do push up (3 years ago until now). And I just want to add that when doing push up, the point is we should just be able to enjoy it. Don't make this push up activity a burden. But make push up a hobby. Moreover, currently we are doing this push up challenge until the price of bitcoin reaches $100K. So of course we have to be able to enjoy the push ups.

And I will also send you my push up report today.

100k,Gallar,23,6141,2024-04-21.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
promise444c5

Activity: 280
Merit: 138

Keep Promises !

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 10:34:59 AM

~
I think she beats  you Intern of magnitude  for example
From the last workout
last AMRAP 1k row and max double DB bench presses with 22.5 kg each hand, female 15 kg DB's
I had 26 or something and she somewhere in the 30's

She used the15kg DB's while you used the 22.5 which is plus half of hers 
but what can we say,she gave you some hard beating  though  Smiley

I tried much as possible to complete my sets of push up yesterday and this morning I am able to run a set of 100 push ups 50 into 2 sets to be honest.

Although it's  a challenge  but you shouldn't  take it too hard on yourself because  you and only you will experience  the pain when it starts do your limit don't  force it if you can achieve the 100 pushups  in a row  then good you complete the daily  challenge  mate!,  what we are after is doing the pushups  until we archieve the $100k mark for Bitcoin price, fine! It's  100 daily but you might want  to consider your health to be your first priority .

Back to my report
Yesterday  I did challenge myself  to 70 pushups,
I did try a early morning  jogging yesterday  to a 5km forth 5km back .

100k,promise444c5,38,1030,2024-04-21

Need to ask this , if I'm making an entry for my pushups  but it's a day late, what should the date for mate be the current or the previous

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 10:57:00 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Btcdeybodi (1)

I tried much as possible to complete my sets of push up yesterday and this morning I am able to run a set of 100 push ups 50 into 2 sets to be honest, 200 push ups for bitcoin halving is fantastic because I am certain that bitcoin will hit $100k soon and our push up daily will be a better memory which  will denote that believe , hardwork , smart work and discipline are the key to every possible achievements in life.
Happy 200 push ups bitcoin halving.

Don't make it sound like the pushups challenge is compulsory and mandatory, neither is it a competition. Being honest or not being honest is up to you and it doesn't matter to any one here, anyone faking it is only depriving him or herself and with faking it you might be inspiring someone else too in the process, so there is no point saying that you are being honest, moreso hitting up to 100 pushups a day shouldn't be seen as a burden or stress you can do as much as your body can carry in different sets and sessions. Yeah, the 100k pushups challenge should be seen more like a fun challenge to show how much of love and commitment we have for Bitcoin as it gets to $100k.

El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12038

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 04:03:31 PM

tomo we start our yearly prepping for a work out in June

"The Murph"
https://themurphchallenge.com/pages/the-workout    specifics

so every week doing a variant on that one and in June the full Murph

Tomo we do half a Murph But we must complete 800m run the the exercises 50 pull ups 100 push ups 150 airsquats (we can devide the reps as we please in this variant) then again 800m run to finish

I will do run then 10 rounds of 5-10-15 the reps and run again

aiming for a very good time....

what do you guys think of time I will handle this work out in?

for sure gonna be faster as my GF Cheesy

*good it includes 100 push ups in this WOD

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 44

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 09:42:44 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I don't do push-up today but I did it as a way of punishment though to my coach he may see it as punishment but to I see it as a way of gaining more fitness to my self and also an opportunity to add more numbers of push-up to the ones I already had. Today evening at the football pitch I was training with my team mates we where having training match on the process I missed a goal that I wasn't suppose to miss immediately the referee who also happened to be our coach stopped the game at the moment and asked me to perform 30 push-up as a way of punishment for the goal I missed so next time I won't miss such goal opportunity again, surprisely to him i did not just stop at 30  but I ended it with 56 push-up which happened to be my all time high ATH in a stretch I felt deep relief within my self. This push-up challenge has help me if not that am participating in this push-up challenge I don't think I would have even gotten to that number (30) and it would have been fucked up but I felt much excited when I did more than that and still continue ending it at 56 without much struggle.
My record so far.

100k,Zackz5000,54,6138,2024-04-21.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 09:56:13 PM

This week had a work out at the Crossfit

including 3 AMRAP's all of 7 minutes

one of them was 1k row and the remaining time max Push-ups
I was easy on the row, had in mind to finish in 4-4.20 minutes and the remaining time to perform push-ups which where 59.
My GF (female had 850m row and remaining for push-ups) ... she had most of our gym that day with 69. Roll Eyes

*this was the 2nd of the 3 AMRAP's ...

the first was with 1K row and Max set hand stand push ups there I had 24 and the GF 29 Roll Eyes

last AMRAP 1k row and max double DB bench presses with 22.5 kg each hand, female 15 kg DB's

got beaten hard by my GF lol

Since this thread is mostly looking at pushups rather than overall exercise, you should at least consider providing a proper report of your pushups, and surely if you can remember you can add up all the days and the number of pushups since the start of this thread.  Sure that other stuff is all wonderful, and probably you could kick the rest of our asses in that stuff, but by popular demand (if I can be so bold), "we" want your pushup report to include into our totals.  If you cannot remember all of the days, just do what you can, but you probably have at least 20 days of pushups in the last 2.5 months-ish since this thread started... and surely you can count whatever kinds of pushups you like whether they were handstand pushups or regular pushups or the extra extended ones that you were talking about before).

Need to ask this , if I'm making an entry for my pushups  but it's a day late, what should the date for mate be the current or the previous

You can do either; however, if you do previous, it will give you more flexibility to do an update - perhaps you decide to do more pushups... and add the current date.

Of course, if the current date is almost over, then you are not going to end up doing any additional pushups anyhow.

The date does not really do much of anything in terms of the calculation of pushups (since you already would have had put the number of days that you are counting as pushup days in there) except I believe that Dirty Keyboard's script will ONLY use the report with the latest date, so the report of any particular "Pusher" with the most recent date will be the one that is counted and put into the table and the information from the reports with earlier dates of that same "Pusher" will not be counted.

I don't do push-up today but I did it as a way of punishment though to my coach he may see it as punishment but to I see it as a way of gaining more fitness to my self and also an opportunity to add more numbers of push-up to the ones I already had. Today evening at the football pitch I was training with my team mates we where having training match on the process I missed a goal that I wasn't suppose to miss immediately the referee who also happened to be our coach stopped the game at the moment and asked me to perform 30 push-up as a way of punishment for the goal I missed so next time I won't miss such goal opportunity again, surprisely to him i did not just stop at 30  but I ended it with 56 push-up which happened to be my all time high ATH in a stretch I felt deep relief within my self. This push-up challenge has help me if not that am participating in this push-up challenge I don't think I would have even gotten to that number (30) and it would have been fucked up but I felt much excited when I did more than that and still continue ending it at 56 without much struggle.
My record so far.

Hahahahahaha

That's a good one, surprise the coach with some bonus pushups, nearly double what he asked for.. which surely if you are not used to pushups, then for anyone doing 30 at a time can be difficult.. so it is a kind of skill you have to keep up.

By the way, when you are younger, you might believe that you can continue doing some of the difficult physical things, including being able to do several pullups, and surely they become very very hard if you don't keep doing them.. and I suppose that our pushup challenge might be helping us from getting weaker. and so even into the middle of my 77 days of pushups, I am probably building some muscle, but the building is still very slow.. and I think that if I was younger, my body would build a lot better.. but I do have, every once in a while, where I am able to keep going with more pushups beyond how many pushups that I thought that I was going to be able to do for that particular set. 

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Zackz5000

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 10:12:14 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2024, 10:23:35 PM by Zackz5000

I was easy on the row, had in mind to finish in 4-4.20 minutes and the remaining time to perform push-ups which where 59.
My GF (female had 850m row and remaining for push-ups) ... she had most of our gym that day with 69. Roll Eyes

the first was with 1K row and Max set hand stand push ups there I had 24 and the GF 29 Roll Eyes

Since this thread is mostly looking at pushups rather than overall exercise, you should at least consider providing a proper report of your pushups, and surely if you can remember you can add up all the days and the number of pushups since the start of this thread.  Sure that other stuff is all wonderful, and probably you could kick the rest of our asses in that stuff, but by popular demand (if I can be so bold), "we" want your pushup report to include into our totals.  If you cannot remember all of the days, just do what you can, but you probably have at least 20 days of pushups in the last 2.5 months-ish since this thread started... and surely you can count whatever kinds of pushups you like whether they were handstand pushups or regular pushups or the extra extended ones that you were talking about before).

Need to ask this , if I'm making an entry for my pushups  but it's a day late, what should the date for mate be the current or the previous

You can do either; however, if you do previous, it will give you more flexibility to do an update - perhaps you decide to do more pushups... and add the current date.

Of course, if the current date is almost over, then you are not going to end up doing any additional pushups anyhow.

The date does not really do much of anything in terms of the calculation of pushups (since you already would have had put the number of days that you are counting as pushup days in there) except I believe that Dirty Keyboard's script will ONLY use the report with the latest date, so the report of any particular "Pusher" with the most recent date will be the one that is counted and put into the table and the information from the reports with earlier dates of that same "Pusher" will not be counted.

I don't do push-up today but I did it as a way of punishment though to my coach he may see it as punishment but to I see it as a way of gaining more fitness to my self and also an opportunity to add more numbers of push-up to the ones I already had. Today evening at the football pitch I was training with my team mates we where having training match on the process I missed a goal that I wasn't suppose to miss immediately the referee who also happened to be our coach stopped the game at the moment and asked me to perform 30 push-up as a way of punishment for the goal I missed so next time I won't miss such goal opportunity again, surprisely to him i did not just stop at 30  but I ended it with 56 push-up which happened to be my all time high ATH in a stretch I felt deep relief within my self. This push-up challenge has help me if not that am participating in this push-up challenge I don't think I would have even gotten to that number (30) and it would have been fucked up but I felt much excited when I did more than that and still continue ending it at 56 without much struggle.
My record so far.

Hahahahahaha

That's a good one, surprise the coach with some bonus pushups, nearly double what he asked for.. which surely if you are not used to pushups, then for anyone doing 30 at a time can be difficult.. so it is a kind of skill you have to keep up.  
Ya I really surprised him, I believe he will be shocked when the counting was above 30 he never knew push-up is already in me, that it's what I have been doing on daily basis in the past few weeks. Thanks JJG for your word of encouragement I will keep it up.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Zackz5000

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 10:52:32 PM

Since this thread is mostly looking at pushups rather than overall exercise, you should at least consider providing a proper report of your pushups, and surely if you can remember you can add up all the days and the number of pushups since the start of this thread.  Sure that other stuff is all wonderful, and probably you could kick the rest of our asses in that stuff, but by popular demand (if I can be so bold), "we" want your pushup report to include into our totals.  If you cannot remember all of the days, just do what you can, but you probably have at least 20 days of pushups in the last 2.5 months-ish since this thread started... and surely you can count whatever kinds of pushups you like whether they were handstand pushups or regular pushups or the extra extended ones that you were talking about before).

My record so far.

By the way, when you are younger, you might believe that you can continue doing some of the difficult physical things, including being able to do several pullups, and surely they become very very hard if you don't keep doing them.. and I suppose that our pushup challenge might be helping us from getting weaker. and so even into the middle of my 77 days of pushups, I am probably building some muscle, but the building is still very slow.. and I think that if I was younger, my body would build a lot better.. but I do have, every once in a while, where I am able to keep going with more pushups beyond how many pushups that I thought that I was going to be able to do for that particular set. 
You are right when someone is younger he has more energy even to do more and the bones and muscles will still has some milky in it that will help him more develop more and faster muscles compare to when one is of aged. But there is an advantage to it compare to that of your age mate that don't exercise you look more stronger and healthier more than them though you are of age mate.

DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 266
Merit: 466

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 06:53:15 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2024, 07:39:39 AM by DirtyKeyboard

Please no spaces anywhere, (except inside one's username).  Thank you.  I'm planning on a weekly review feature, so updating daily will give better results.  I encourage everyone to place a copy of the format in a textfile.txt that you can cut and paste into the forum, and then modify that for less mistakes.  (That's how it begins...)  

Format:(No,Spaces Except In Your Name,)
100k,User Name,DaysParticipating,TotalPushups,YYYY-MM-DD
Example:(No,Spaces)
100k,DirtyKeyboard,72,6875,2024-04-21
╭───────────────┬────────┬───────────┬─────────────┬──────────┬─────────┬─────────────╮
│ Username      │   Days │   Pushups │ Last Date   │   PU/day │ % of    │   Days till │
│               │        │           │             │          │ Total   │     100_000 │
├───────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┼─────────┼─────────────┤
│ teamsherry    │     12 │      1050 │ 2024-04-20  │    87.5  │ 1.25%   │        1131 │
├───────────────┼────────┼───────────┼─────────────┼──────────┼─────────┼─────────────┤
│ Bravut        │      4 │       285 │ 2024-04-20  │    71.25 │ 0.34%   │        1400 │
│ Zackz5000     │     54 │      6138 │ 2024-04-21  │   113.67 │ 7.33%   │         826 │
│ Kwarkam       │     52 │     10560 │ 2024-04-19  │   203.08 │ 12.61%  │         440 │
│ Boron19       │      4 │         7 │ 2024-04-19  │     1.75 │ 0.01%   │       57139 │
│ OgNasty       │     78 │      7900 │ 2024-04-19  │   101.28 │ 9.43%   │         909 │
│ promise444c5  │     38 │      1030 │ 2024-04-21  │    27.11 │ 1.23%   │        3651 │
│ I_Anime       │     62 │      4052 │ 2024-04-19  │    65.35 │ 4.84%   │        1468 │
│ Ricardo11     │     46 │      2000 │ 2024-04-20  │    43.48 │ 2.39%   │        2254 │
│ DirtyKeyboard │     72 │      6875 │ 2024-04-21  │    95.49 │ 8.21%   │         975 │
│ Troytech      │     31 │      1995 │ 2024-04-19  │    64.35 │ 2.38%   │        1523 │
│ Mayor of Ogba │     50 │      5291 │ 2024-04-16  │   105.82 │ 6.32%   │         895 │
│ Tmoonz        │     56 │      4884 │ 2024-04-19  │    87.21 │ 5.83%   │        1091 │
│ Gallar        │     23 │      6141 │ 2024-04-21  │   267    │ 7.33%   │         352 │
│ Tungbulu      │      4 │       614 │ 2024-04-19  │   153.5  │ 0.73%   │         647 │
│ JayJuanGee    │     76 │     14010 │ 2024-04-20  │   184.34 │ 16.73%  │         466 │
│ Ambatman      │      8 │       880 │ 2024-04-18  │   110    │ 1.05%   │         901 │
│ 7juju         │     67 │     10050 │ 2024-04-16  │   150    │ 12.00%  │         600 │
╰───────────────┴────────┴───────────┴─────────────┴──────────┴─────────┴─────────────╯
╭───────────┬─────────┬────────────────┬─────────────┬────────────────┬───────────────┬─────────────╮
│   Team    │   Users │   Pushups/User │   Days/User │   Pushups/User │   Pushups/Day │   Days till │
│   Pushups │         │                │             │        per Day │               │     100_000 │
├───────────┼─────────┼────────────────┼─────────────┼────────────────┼───────────────┼─────────────┤
│     83762 │      18 │        4653.44 │     40.9444 │        113.653 │       2045.75 │     3.48946 │
╰───────────┴─────────┴────────────────┴─────────────┴────────────────┴───────────────┴─────────────╯
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌
|         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |
0k       10k       20k       30k       40k       50k       60k       70k       80k       90k      100k

I've done 560 pushups over the past three days.  Gotta get outta debt, and get that average above 100  Smiley
Pushups Printed: 7200   Proof of Pushups: 6875   Debt: 325

█████████████████████████████            ▟██           ██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████            ▜██           ██████████████████████████
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 212

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 07:03:08 AM

Daily push-ups are essential to keep us healthy and fit. That's why I finally accepted the challenge and decided to push-up as much as the price of Bitcoin every day. I don't think I can start with 100 push-ups on day one because my max one-day push-up was 47. Still, today I broke my old record of 66 push-ups according to the price of Bitcoin. As long as the price of bitcoin increases, my daily push-up amount will increase.

100 push ups a day until BTC $100K.

Ambatman

Activity: 308
Merit: 143

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 09:37:45 AM

Wasn't able to drop a report since I don't want to post a couple of lines everyday
I stopped last time on the 18th
Didn't do any significant push-up on the 19 since I was very busy so would scratch the day of
Reports
100k,Ambatman,9,1110,2024-20-24
100k,Ambatman,10,1260,2024-21-24

That's the rock 2003 right?  But lets neglect that
If Bitcoin is that muscular 2024
Imagine the size in 2025
Would have said the hulk but how are we going to explain the size in 50 years, A Titan?

(•) (•)

Team push-up already $83K+
Team push up and Bitcoin who's gonna hit 100K first
With an average of 4K+ push up per day we would be hitting 100K before 4 days.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 169

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 11:01:57 AM

I'm supposed to do a total of 65 push-ups today. But today I decided to do a total of 100 push-ups today for Bitcoin Halving Day. So I get up early in the morning and do a total of 100 push-ups at once. Although giving 100 push-ups at a time was very difficult but no matter how much trouble I had on the occasion of halding Bitcoin, I was able to give 100 push-ups at a time.

Happy Bitcoin Halving day..
My interest here is in the “all at once”.
If am getting you correctly, your saying you can give it a hundred push ups at a goal from how far you’ve come of over 46days? That’s seems like a lot. Like how much endurance have built because, in all my years doing push ups for a side exercise, I haven’t been able to archive that.
What technique are you using or you just go at it head on and don’t take breaks!

Well, I wouldn’t dwell on my difficulty at the time to relate with your achievements. As far as I can tell, 100 push ups at a go is possible to those that are pros to this, more than I can say for starters but either ways, congrats.
Do not see it because you are not able to do 100 push-ups at a time in all your years of doing push-ups as a side exercise, and say someone else can't do 100 push-ups at a time except for pros. If you are a strong guy at the age of 25–40 and you are consistent with this challenge, you will be able to do 100 push-ups at a time on or before bitcoin reaches $100k. I was hoping to do 100 push-ups at a time when bitcoin reaches $100k, but when I did 85 push-ups in a set on halving day, if I wanted to do 100 push-ups at a time before bitcoin would be $100k, I would do it, but I just want to wait until bitcoin reaches $100k before I would do it. When you want to do 100 push-ups at a time, make sure you do like 75 or 80 push-ups before your body becomes weak, and when your body is weak, do not stand from your push-up; suspend yourself in the air and take a rest before continuing from the number you stopped to do the remaining 20 or 25 push-ups that will complete the 75 or 80 push-ups you did before your body became weak to 100 push-ups. But if you can't do 75 or 80 push-ups before your body becomes weak, it will be very hard for you to do 100 push-ups at a time.

adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 02:17:21 PM

I am so impressed by what is happening here, what started like a play has become something very serious. Thank you @Dirtykeyboard for the innovative approach you have added to this that have created more engements and commitment. I am sure this approach will enable participants to be able to monitor their progress and also see what others are doing on daily or weekly basis.

I started when this campaign was launched and I did to an extent before I stopped because I was not feeling too fine. Now that I am much better and have seen the new improvements added to this, I will be joining this starting from tomorrow.  I don't know if I am strong enough to go 100 push-ups in a day but when I start I will watch how far my health and strength can carry me. Once again congratulations to all who continued to follow this challenge for I know the benefits are numerous.
I have successfully completed ten days of continuous push-ups since I rejoined this challenge after some health challenges. Its really good to be back to this fantastic exercise. I started with 75 push-ups per day that is divided into three sessions of morning, afternoon and evening just before I shower which I normally do three times daily. I will continue this way for three weeks before I consider increasing the push-ups to 100 per day as I am already making remarkable progress.

So for now I have achieved 10x75=750 push-ups and I will like @Dirtykeyboard to capture me in his systems using the application format below:

100k,adultcrypto,10,750,2024-04-21

Boron19

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 03:18:37 PM

Another wonderful day today being the 22nd of this month to push up bitcoin until it reaches $100k, seeing the good impressions so far from the analyzed table, I previewed it and I  come to realize that with our positive energy toward pushing up bitcoin to $100k is very much obtainable because there are more crypto enthusiasts here and the high promotion rate coming from all fan, I think bitcoin will hit $100k soon.

Today I was able to to run up 100 push ups at stretch I am so positive because soon we will celebrate bitcoin at $100k .
Zackz5000

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 06:51:56 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2024, 08:25:49 PM by Zackz5000

Today I was able to to run up 100 push ups at stretch I am so positive because soon we will celebrate bitcoin at $100k .
Is quite impressive you where able to hit 100 push up in a stretch, but considering your current record in the table format you where just able to do 7 push up so I was wondering how you where able to achieve this by hitting 100 push-up in a stretch something most members here which has been consistent in this push-up challenge have been unable to achieve.
I may not really tell if you are saying the truth or not but I believe your 100 push-up in a stretch is the highest number in this challenge so far any one has done, and I believe it will also encourage and motivate most member here to break there current highest numbers of push-up in a stretch including myself.

OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 06:59:54 PM
Merited by DirtyKeyboard (1)

Was doing a little bit of celebrating this weekend. The result was me at 3am Saturday night (Sunday morning) doing push-ups so I wouldn’t break my streak. I really wanted to skip it and I know that nobody would have known, but I didn’t want to cheat myself. Not gonna lie, it wasn’t great for my sleep, but I’m glad I’m still going strong. I feel like a nap is in the cards for me today as soon as I’m done fixing a leaky pvc valve. …

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
7juju

Activity: 126
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 07:50:20 PM

Absent from online due to work engagement, but not absent from my daily push up.

100k,7juju,71,10650,2024-04-22
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 08:08:09 PM

Another wonderful day today being the 22nd of this month to push up bitcoin until it reaches $100k, seeing the good impressions so far from the analyzed table, I previewed it and I  come to realize that with our positive energy toward pushing up bitcoin to $100k is very much obtainable because there are more crypto enthusiasts here and the high promotion rate coming from all fan, I think bitcoin will hit $100k soon.

Today I was able to to run 100 push ups at stretch I am so positive because soon we will celebrate bitcoin at $100k .
This push-up challenge is not meant to push the bitcoin price to $100k because it does not influence bitcoin price. This challenge was organized for us to get ourselves busy with push-ups as we anticipate the Bitcoin price to be $100k. I doubt if you did 100 push-ups in a set because you just started this challenge, and in your first push-up report, you did 7 push-ups in 3 days, so it is not possible for you to do 100 push-ups in a set in the short term when you have not broken your limit and gained stamina that will make you push harder.

Judith87403

Activity: 62
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 08:15:13 PM
Merited by Mayor of ogba (2), Troytech (2), JayJuanGee (1)

I have not really been serious with my exercise lately do to some circumstances but considering how important or health benefits of push up I make sure to utilize every opportunity I have to do some Push up, so actually instead of skipping it althrough I had to make out a chance every morning before going out I do at least 50 push up calculating it from a couple of weeks now I would have a total of 50*16= 800 Push up, so with that it helps me to keep fit without too much of stress.

So I would highly appreciate if @Dirtykeyboard will add me to his system with the format below:

100k,Judith87403,50,800,2024-04-22

Mayor of ogba

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 08:43:35 PM
Merited by Marvelockg (2), vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

I have not really been serious with my exercise lately do to some circumstances but considering how important or health benefits of push up I make sure to utilize every opportunity I have to do some Push up, so actually instead of skipping it althrough I had to make out a chance every morning before going out I do at least 50 push up calculating it from a couple of weeks now I would have a total of 50*16= 800 Push up, so with that it helps me to keep fit without too much of stress.

So I would highly appreciate if @Dirtykeyboard will add me to his system with the format below:

100k,Judith87403,50,80,2024-04-22
The important thing is that you are able to do push-ups, even if you do not do 100 push-ups a day. I think you made a mistake in your push-up report. You wrote 50 days and 80 push-ups in your push-up report instead of 16 days and 800 push-ups since you did the push-up for 16 days to get a total of 800 push-ups. Below is the format to use in reporting your push-up.100k,UserName,DaysofPush-ups,Total push-ups,yyyy-mm-dd

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: