Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893544 times)
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:47:45 AM

I take 10 packages now George to keep your motivation. Call me dumb, but I do trust this dude

My motivation doesn't dull Sven, for I believe every question raised is a valid one.

I'll put you down for 10 then, thank you for the support and trust  Wink
sven22

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:51:42 AM

For a meet up I'll pay the beer in any case Wink

NLG Donations: GarNBSDLovSQgPKqhLSiSwGes85VrESgto
AndreasK

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:17:10 AM

Put some buy orders just above 300 , strong dump signal from traders that made a small profit on the recent rally. After that the price will go much higher.

How much can I pay you to give me your price trends. You never wrong!

knowledge  Cool

I never thought I would see low 300s again, will be buying more coins.  Grin  What do you think the price will be next year for a long term holder like myself?
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:17:12 AM

Only 20 blocks to go.... http://www.guldencointrader.nl/

Put some buy orders just above 300 , strong dump signal from traders that made a small profit on the recent rally. After that the price will go much higher.

knowledge  Cool

I never thought I would see low 300s again, will be buying more coins.  Grin  What do you think the price will be next year for a long term holder like myself?

For new users to trading and investing just follow this graph, if the supply on bittrex remains above 45 million then lower 300s is a good buy in price. I wouldn't buy above 350 until that graph moves below 40 million (short term). Within the next year the price will be above 600 and whether you buy at 250 or 450 won't matter if you not a day trader.

http://nlgstats.nl/charts/total_NLG_at_bittrex.html

LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 09:24:39 AM

Whatever happens, everybody please remember that our common goal of making NLG a success is most important. ...... We share the same goal!

Ofcourse. This discussion is a good one and logic also.

About investing in this IPO mining of George, you get 15k NLG per package out of the premine and will be distirbuted by a trusted 3rd party of the community when it goes on next month, as i understand now.
So in case the mining does not work out as mentioned by George, even then investment is not lost. So that is why I say lets give George the benifit of the doubt. But discussion and question can go on. Best is to ask questions on the forum, i think. What I have seen in postings of George he is really willing to contribute to the succes of Guldencoin. I think everybody can make his own discision in this, wanting to participate or not. More trust can be gained coming weeks, this should not divide the community at all.

I think I need to ask about this one as well, I haven't seen any IPO request on the https://funding.guldencoin.com site. Where and how was it decided that 1.5mm coins would become available for this project? Again, I'm not deliberately trying to frustrate things, I just want to keep things clear and pure!

I'm all for funding this initiative myself, once a certain clarity has been established first! I think if George can actually make this work it of course would be great for Guldencoin. But I still see to many uncertainties...

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 09:26:35 AM

I have to agree with Barry as well. I have been reading all posts regarding the plans of George on the sidelines and have had the exact same "gut feelings". I am not going to participate anyway, since I have my own "lifetime" mining operations running  Smiley

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I do not trust George (neither does Barry btw) but I'm also not saying I do. One of the main reasons is that lifetime mining contracts are as good as impossible to do. I also have not seen full disclosure of how he thinks to make it possible and the main red flag that I see is that he evades every effort from guy's like WaterLooDown to get involved (it's always not possible and all automated).

Again, use common sense people. If someone proposes to deliver something that seems nearly impossible, it's not so much to ask for his credentials.

I'm more that willing to step in and oversee the thing, but that does involve at least a meeting IRL. I'll pay for lunch George  Wink

Fair.

If a meeting IRL would help, then a meeting IRL should be arranged  Wink

Great George! What would be a convenient time and place for you? I personally live in The Hague, but I can meet you anywhere else as well, maybe some place in the middle? Just let me know...

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:29:35 AM

It was based on my IPO for the mining session that is currently running. Funding a project through funding.guldencoin.com is mostly for projects like the NLG supermarket or recently the 4 Nocks payment terminals.

This falls into a different category I guess, but, when people take packages and all packages are taken and there aren't any concerns or concerns are taken care of. The instigator of the IPO can arrange the funds from Rijk with the pre-mine and request all payments from people buying the packages etc. etc.

It's quite an open process this way, because everyone can question the IPO and ask for clarification. As is happening now.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 09:29:41 AM

knowledge  Cool

I never thought I would see low 300s again, will be buying more coins.  Grin  What do you think the price will be next year for a long term holder like myself?

For new users to trading and investing just follow this graph, if the supply on bittrex remains above 45 million then lower 300s is a good buy in price. I wouldn't buy above 350 until that graph moves below 40 million (short term). Within the next year the price will be above 600 and whether you buy at 250 or 450 won't matter if you not a day trader.

I have withdrawn most of my funds at Bittrex some time ago. I don't intend to trade short term anyway. Maybe more people who are here for the long run can do the same?

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 09:31:35 AM

It was based on my IPO for the mining session that is currently running. Funding a project through funding.guldencoin.com is mostly for projects like the NLG supermarket or recently the 4 Nocks payment terminals.

This falls into a different category I guess, but, when people take packages and all packages are taken and there aren't any concerns or concerns are taken care of. The instigator of the IPO can arrange the funds from Rijk with the pre-mine and request all payments from people buying the packages etc. etc.

It's quite an open process this way, because everyone can question the IPO and ask for clarification. As is happening now.

Ok, thanks for clarifying this Roel, I just thought all IPO's were supposed to go through the funding site first...

Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:36:47 AM

knowledge  Cool

I have withdrawn most of my funds at Bittrex some time ago. I don't intend to trade short term anyway. Maybe more people who are here for the long run can do the same?

Best thing I can suggest to buyers of NLG is leave your orders at low 300s and frustrate those traders that wanted to make a quick btc profit. They will eventually dump out for a loss or minimal profit.

veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:47:18 AM

I did the same also. No funds at bittrex anymore. I also don't intend to trade short term. In for the longterm.  Cool
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:50:00 AM

I will post this here first:

I am looking for a Greek translator, if anyone in the community can find me a good one that would be great.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:05:09 AM

I did the same also. No funds at bittrex anymore. I also don't intend to trade short term. In for the longterm.  Cool

Good thing will also withdraw my funds from Bittrex.
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:46:28 AM

The guy deserves 7.5 btc for the effort he is putting into this Con although I wouldn't hand him the NLG to distribute because you don't want him to have 1.5 million coins waiting to be dumped at some time in the future. It's one of those Cons you don't mind losing on because your getting guldencoin and reducing the premine at the same time.

Well... let's make him have 7.5BTC to set up this mining session.
The 1.5M Guldencoin will be distributed over the participants, so don't worry about those.

I think this opportunity deserves a change.
I have seen how George made his entry in the Guldencoin community and how things evolved from there.

There is trust and all the info we need about George for now...

Maybe I'm just to stupid to comprehend the plan, but is there any post I have overseen where there can be found an explanation how 100Mh can be guaranteed for a lifetime? I don't care what equipment is being bought for this (and how low the power and maintenance cost are), but it will cost at least 5BTC to get a good (used) 100 Mh rig. That will last no longer than 2 years (if lucky). Then a replacement needs to be bought. Let's say this will only cost 2.5 BTC then, again for 2 more years. After 4 years the initial well has dried up. Where is the (relatively high) interest coming from that takes care of 10 to 30 more purchases?

The only thing I can come up with is a ponzi scheme where new investors pay the tab. Once new hash rounds fail, so will the "lifetime" contract. Again, it's probably me being dumb here...

Can you please make an effort to educate me George? Again, I'm not accusing you of anything, I just want to be able to grasp the plan. Hell I'll pay the 7.5BTC myself if you can make me understand!

Sure.

I believe most people get stuck on the assumption that it is only about purchasing hardware. Which is not the sole case.

It's a mix of hardware and software, and connecting the dots between them.

Reason why I haven't disclosed the system in every single detail, is simply to prevent other coins from copying it. I stated that I would like this to be an "NLG exclusive" (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg12102686#msg12102686, bottom), which, I would like to uphold...

It's in my beliefs that individuals should take responsibility for their own hardware. It would be better for 10 people to have 1 10MH rig each all over the world then a 100 MH in one location.
What happens if there is a fire and the entire rig goes down in flames? Rather use the premine to buy rigs for people if they promise to keep them online for at least 2 years with their own electrical costs. This is way too risky and too centralized.

Say someone has a disagreement with George and he says fuck you and fuck guldencoin I am going to point these mining rigs somewhere else.

Buy your own fucking rigs people, don't give control to one person. Retards anonymous!

majortomtogroundcontrol

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:04:24 AM

Ik lees als (ondermeer) Guldencoin bezitter dit forum alleen maar vol interesse. Maar ik wil nu één ding kwijt. Ik heb bijna 30 jaar gewerkt als vermogensbeheerder. Daar heb ik geleerd dat als je mensen geld voorhoudt dat ze acuut stoppen met normaal te denken. Er gaat ergens in het hoofd een schakelaartje om. Men ziet alleen nog maar het voorgespiegelde resultaat en stopt met nuchter en rationeel nadenken. Zelfs bewijzen dat iets onmogelijk is worden weggewuifd met totaal niet ter zake doende argumenten.

Daarom zijn er in financiële wereld de meeste en de grootste oplichters te vinden. En hun slachtoffers doen zelf zulke domme dingen dat deze oplichters nog niet of nauwelijks strafbaar zijn ook. Bijna altijd zeggen de slachtoffers dat ze "in hun hart wisten dat het fout zat".  En toch gingen ze door. De lokroep van het grote geld was gewoon te groot.

Google eens op Madoff. Vertrouweling van de groten der aarde en vele grote banken, oa de ING

Één van de grootste oplichters met zijn doorzichtige scams van alle tijden. 

Ik wens iedere NLG fan veel wijsheid toe.

Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:51:48 AM

Sending coins off bittrex happens so fast now.
markanth

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 12:00:37 PM

knowledge  Cool

Hi.  Please understand that while I put every effort into verifying the charts at nlgstats are accurate, the "total NLG at bittrex" chart is one I cannot verify and I would discourage making investment decisions based on this chart.  In the next few days I will create a write-up on the site describing how this chart is created and add a more prominent disclaimer.   Another approach to estimating the NLG at bittrex would be to add up the 50 highest account balances provided in the bittrex distribution tab.

NLG charts, richlist, and mining stats - http://nlgstats.nl
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:50:09 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 01:22:50 PM by veertje

Reminder for people just visiting by: 2 free pizza's taken, 3 left, as i understand.

Oh, and to support my previous statement and also because I became a Hero member today, I'm offering to pay the first 5 pizza's ordered via Nocks.nl ! Just post your order confirmation and a picture of the Pizza here including your NLG address  Grin

Giveaway of 5 pizza's by LTEX, See below the line how easy you can order at takeaway.com or thuisbezorgd.nl.

When you order with Nocks and show the confirmation and the pizza in a picture ordered at takeaway.com or thuisbezorgd.nl, you have a free pizza.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Install:
Add-on for Mozilla Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/nocks-nimble/ or
Add-on for Google Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nocks-nimble/kpgdkkdpfcgpfkooaejaogabppdmpple

2) Know how to order easy: See the second part of the video:

3) Make a picture and post it here on bct:

WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:51:52 PM

I have just backed up my wallet on 3 different devices with password protection, take this as a reminder to do the same if you have made changes or are a new user to guldencoin.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
AndreasK

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:05:36 PM

knowledge  Cool

Thanks for your honest advice, just picked up over 60 000 coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: