Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
Frais

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:41:52 AM

Others getting SSL errors when connecting to the guldencoin forum?

Several sites are giving SSL problems. Most important, I can't access Bittrex because of SSL troubles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:44:27 AM

I am smiling inside seeing how much everyone is caring about the success of Guldencoin. What makes this one so different is that a lot of people are buying this to use and not just to make btc out of. Sure there is some people that are, but 99% of the alts that is all they are made for, getting as much btc out of suckers as possible. Guldencoin has a REAL following.

Wildwest we are far from done, right now +-1550 people have claimed, so we know the major focus for next year is getting the Guldencoin name out there as much as possible. As you can see the Thunderclap initiative was a start, Coincookie also kicked off the Eurostickers project with some other community members, LTEX is also working magic with his marketing site and placing stickers in public places. I know there is other exciting things on the way to create more awareness.

Also for new people to cryptos we going to advise that they use the official forums, I have had a couple PMs in the past from people saying I wish I had known about NLG sooner because I have been scammed so many times by other coins. This ANN will always have it's place because it's where the technical/streetwise users can discuss stuff without being caught up with the noise outside this thread, however for the unsuspecting new user to cryptos they might end up having a bad experience trying out other coins other then BTC and NLG.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:45:01 AM

Several sites are giving SSL problems. Most important, I can't access Bittrex because of SSL troubles.

Man, what a clusterf*ck... at least I'm not the only one with issues.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:12:16 AM

This might be related to the POODLE SSL bug that was recently published.
Updating your browser should fix the problem and let you connect securely again.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:24:32 AM

This might be related to the POODLE SSL bug that was recently published.
Updating your browser should fix the problem and let you connect securely again.

Yeah, could be related to that. Anyway, it started working out of itself again.
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:57:31 AM

I am smiling inside seeing how much everyone is caring about the success of Guldencoin. What makes this one so different is that a lot of people are buying this to use and not just to make btc out of. Sure there is some people that are, but 99% of the alts that is all they are made for, getting as much btc out of suckers as possible. Guldencoin has a REAL following.

Wildwest we are far from done, right now +-1550 people have claimed, so we know the major focus for next year is getting the Guldencoin name out there as much as possible. As you can see the Thunderclap initiative was a start, Coincookie also kicked off the Eurostickers project with some other community members, LTEX is also working magic with his marketing site and placing stickers in public places. I know there is other exciting things on the way to create more awareness.

Also for new people to cryptos we going to advise that they use the official forums, I have had a couple PMs in the past from people saying I wish I had known about NLG sooner because I have been scammed so many times by other coins. This ANN will always have it's place because it's where the technical/streetwise users can discuss stuff without being caught up with the noise outside this thread, however for the unsuspecting new user to cryptos they might end up having a bad experience trying out other coins other then BTC and NLG.

How about starting a free distribution model among open wallets with IP's coming from The Netherlands? (like the new MCL coin is doing rather sucesfully at this time with over 7000 wallets in less than 2 weeks; every hour 5000 coins are divided by the number of opened wallets) If we would start such a campaign through social media informing the people to download and keep the the Guldencoin wallet open from i.e. 1 nov to 1 dec. to receive a percentage of coins [x coins every hour/divided by the number of open wallets] that could become a big hype and boost for Guldencoin.
/GeertJohan

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:26:29 AM

How about starting a free distribution model among open wallets with IP's coming from The Netherlands? (like the new MCL coin is doing rather sucesfully at this time with over 7000 wallets in less than 2 weeks; every hour 5000 coins are divided by the number of opened wallets) If we would start such a campaign through social media informing the people to download and keep the the Guldencoin wallet open from i.e. 1 nov to 1 dec. to receive a percentage of coins [x coins every hour/divided by the number of open wallets] that could become a big hype and boost for Guldencoin.

This can be easily exploited. I can easily use a range of 1000 unique IP's and connect wallets on them.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 11:14:46 AM

any news when the ios wallet will be on the App store?

good point

I guess this takes time, so we have to practice some more patience...

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:48:15 AM

This can be easily exploited. I can easily use a range of 1000 unique IP's and connect wallets on them.

There are solutions for preventing that, just by allowing only 1 IP from blocks of IP address ranges. The current giveaway of 100 NLG is probably more easy to manipulate.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:56:46 AM

Vote guldencoin / Stem guldencoin

Askcoin

https://askcoin.net/votes
Users logged in with Twitter are permitted to vote once per 2 minutes
We publish winner coins every Tuesday morning at 04:00 UTC and move them to the "Winners Coins" section above.
The user is allowed to vote once per 10 minutes
Each 0.0001 BTC received will count for 1 vote
btc: 1F5uNYm1c6mEnQNV4FK255CoMKTY2icAus
Votes: 2

Clevercoin

http://thndr.it/1nasSEo
http://clevercoin.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Guldencoin-at-this-dutch-exchange/53184-28661
Votes: 16

Comkort

https://comkort.com/vote/#NLG
We accept votes only from users with at least 1 trade
We add 6 new forks each Sunday. Forks with more than 1 BTC paid votes would be added during 12 hours.
As a user you can express your confidence in an emerging coin by offering 0,00005 BTC for each additional vote
btc: 1sxaMyrVStFnHe9Sos3SuYQQNSiP6TaxE
Votes: 144

Hitbtc

https://hitbtc.com/vote
added onto the exchange every 2-3 weeks.
If you are signed-in into your HitBTC account, your vote will be multiplied by 10. Also please note you can cast only one vote
Votes: 15

Cryptsy

http://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
Cryptsy user is allowed 1 free vote per coin
5 votes per CryptsyPoint
Every 0.0002 BTC sent to the respective address received will count for 1 vote
btc: 1L3ve5BXTZ29Z1YKscBXRekxgrMyxjNNK1
Votes 159

Buy guldencoin / Koop guldencoin

http://www.koopgulden.nl

Guldencoin Forum

http://www.guldencoinforum.com

http://www.guldencoinforum.com

Guldencoin links

http://www.guldencoinlinks.nl

http://www.guldencoinlinks.nl
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:11:00 PM

There are solutions for preventing that, just by allowing only 1 IP from blocks of IP address ranges. The current giveaway of 100 NLG is probably more easy to manipulate.

That would be nice!
Frais

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:00:14 PM

The current giveaway of 100 NLG is probably more easy to manipulate.

And more profitable.  Wink

If those open wallets are adding hash power by default it's a great boost for the complete Guldencoin network also.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:24:51 PM

This coin looks very interesting and cheap if you ask me.
Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:49:53 PM

Has anybody ever thought about a NLG cloud mining service like zeushash or zenminer?.
/GeertJohan

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:54:21 PM

That means customers from the same ISP might also get blocked... Also: what to do with IPv6 ?
The current 100 NLG giveaway requires verification of a dutch cell number. Obtaining a dutch cell number costs over 100 NLG.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:03:12 PM

That means customers from the same ISP might also get blocked... Also: what to do with IPv6 ?
The current 100 NLG giveaway requires verification of a dutch cell number. Obtaining a dutch cell number costs over 100 NLG.

you have free simcard's
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:06:02 PM

That means customers from the same ISP might also get blocked...

The advantage of the open wallet distribution is that it promotes way better I think and holds the attention. If one household with more wallets can only claim with one wallet that isn't that bad and you can tell it in advance that that is the case.

Also: what to do with IPv6 ?

I don't know that technical part. Noob about that  Grin
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:17:20 PM

Has anybody ever thought about a NLG cloud mining service like zeushash or zenminer?.

The idea of a multipool that pays out in NLG has been brought up in the past.  The problem with this though is that it would be the NLG clevermining to the other coins out there.  While I could probably make a shit-ton of money on this, I couldn't in, good conscience, rape another coin for my own pockets.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:13:04 PM

The idea of a multipool that pays out in NLG has been brought up in the past.  The problem with this though is that it would be the NLG clevermining to the other coins out there.  While I could probably make a shit-ton of money on this, I couldn't in, good conscience, rape another coin for my own pockets.

-Fuse
I agree, but what i mean is not a multipool, correct me if i am wrong, but when i pay for example 16USD on zeushash.com for a 1MH/s contract for one year to mine Litecoin, does their software do the same as with a multipool, or do they really only mine LTC?. My idea was that maybe it would be possible to start a "company" like zeushash, buy for example the 300MHs(5.3USD/MH) Volcano from zeusminer, make the calculations how much in electricity and maintenance it would cost to run the miner for one year, and then sell hashrate for NLG or BTC and give people a 1 year contract to mine NLG. Some of you guys have experience setting up pools, so it would not be to complicated, making an interface for people to see their income would also not be very difficult.
The problem that i see right now is that i want to mine NLG, but the small miners are disappearing because just the shipping prevents ROI for most miners, only the big miner have much faster ROI times, but there are few people that are new to minig that take the risk of buying these big miners. Renting a miner is more expensive and is only for short time periods. The cheapest 1MH of cloud mining is 16USD, but if you were to sell 1MH to mine NLG for 30USD, it would still be profitable because the shipment for a blizzard(1.2MHS) costs 25USD. By doing this we can bring mining NLG to the masses!

WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:48:43 PM

The idea of a multipool that pays out in NLG has been brought up in the past.  The problem with this though is that it would be the NLG clevermining to the other coins out there.  While I could probably make a shit-ton of money on this, I couldn't in, good conscience, rape another coin for my own pockets.

-Fuse
I agree, but what i mean is not a multipool, correct me if i am wrong, but when i pay for example 16USD on zeushash.com for a 1MH/s contract for one year to mine Litecoin, does their software do the same as with a multipool, or do they really only mine LTC?. My idea was that maybe it would be possible to start a "company" like zeushash, buy for example the 300MHs(5.3USD/MH) Volcano from zeusminer, make the calculations how much in electricity and maintenance it would cost to run the miner for one year, and then sell hashrate for NLG or BTC and give people a 1 year contract to mine NLG. Some of you guys have experience setting up pools, so it would not be to complicated, making an interface for people to see their income would also not be very difficult.
The problem that i see right now is that i want to mine NLG, but the small miners are disappearing because just the shipping prevents ROI for most miners, only the big miner have much faster ROI times, but there are few people that are new to minig that take the risk of buying these big miners. Renting a miner is more expensive and is only for short time periods. The cheapest 1MH of cloud mining is 16USD, but if you were to sell 1MH to mine NLG for 30USD, it would still be profitable because the shipment for a blizzard(1.2MHS) costs 25USD. By doing this we can bring mining NLG to the masses!

A cloudmining service for NLG does sound like a good idea, I would like to hear others thoughts on this. Have our own cex.io setup for Guldencoin would be great. I would personally use it.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: