Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 07:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: African Football Discussion Thread: {Current Topic: 👉 AFCON 2027 ⚽⚽}.  (Read 65539 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Qhunman
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 286



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:03:26 PM
 #9241

I heard you say a straightforward win for the super Eagles it made me laugh the only straightforward win is on paper not in the real life, well let me not be to fat, to judge or predict but away games in Africa are said to be never easy….

But since both teams are at the top of the table they have nothing to lose and will likely park the bus and try to hit us on the counter, from what I was hearing I think us Nigeria this game is just more than 3 points to us…
Don't you think it is too early to lose confidence in the super eagles? You should give them the benefit of doubt considering that the match is still in the first half. The super eagles are putting in enough effort to equalize the game before the first half comes to an end but I don't think they can because it's almost time up for half time. Super eagles still have time to equalize, they did it against Madagascar and they can still do same against Guinea Bissau. They can still win this match but if worse comes to worse, the match will be draw match or the super eagles will win.

[/quote]

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=2pt][nbsp]
[url=https://bit.ly/bitcointalkrain][font=Arial black][size=24pt][i][size=3pt][sup][size=21pt][font=Impact][color=#224]Rainbet[color=#49F].com[/i][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/raffle][size=16pt][color=#b82]$20K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]WEEKLY RAFFLE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/daily-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$25K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]DAILY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/weekly-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$100K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]WEEKLY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/monthly-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$500K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]MONTHLY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#49f][[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=9pt][nbsp]
[url=https://bit.ly/bitcointalkrain][size=8pt][font=montserrat,Arial][color=#49f][b]Play[nbsp]now[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#49f]][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
DubemIfedigbo001
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1162
Merit: 736


Let love lead


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 05:14:00 PM
 #9242

I heard you say a straightforward win for the super Eagles it made me laugh the only straightforward win is on paper not in the real life, well let me not be to fat, to judge or predict but away games in Africa are said to be never easy….

But since both teams are at the top of the table they have nothing to lose and will likely park the bus and try to hit us on the counter, from what I was hearing I think us Nigeria this game is just more than 3 points to us…
Don't you think it is too early to lose confidence in the super eagles? You should give them the benefit of doubt considering that the match is still in the first half. The super eagles are putting in enough effort to equalize the game before the first half comes to an end but I don't think they can because it's almost time up for half time. Super eagles still have time to equalize, they did it against Madagascar and they can still do same against Guinea Bissau. They can still win this match but if worse comes to worse, the match will be draw match or the super eagles will win.
They struggled for the better part of the first half, Guinea Bissau showed more seriousness in this match. Awoniyi missed a clear chance because he couldn't control the ball very well. IN all honesty, Guinea is playing with more confidence than Nigeria. Calvin Bassey has been the reason Guinea didn't extend their lead in the first half. Nigeria needs to do better this second half, if they can show the motivation they showed in the ending part of the first half in this second half, then I have the conviction they would equalize and possibly win this match. If they don't do well in this match, then they're proving that they cannot do much without Osimhen.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Btcdeybodi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 539


In a loud world, we need privacy 🔏


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:18:22 PM
 #9243

I heard you say a straightforward win for the super Eagles it made me laugh the only straightforward win is on paper not in the real life, well let me not be to fat, to judge or predict but away games in Africa are said to be never easy….

But since both teams are at the top of the table they have nothing to lose and will likely park the bus and try to hit us on the counter, from what I was hearing I think us Nigeria this game is just more than 3 points to us…
Don't you think it is too early to lose confidence in the super eagles? You should give them the benefit of doubt considering that the match is still in the first half. The super eagles are putting in enough effort to equalize the game before the first half comes to an end but I don't think they can because it's almost time up for half time. Super eagles still have time to equalize, they did it against Madagascar and they can still do same against Guinea Bissau. They can still win this match but if worse comes to worse, the match will be draw match or the super eagles will win.

But let's tell ourselves the truth, are you really impressed with how Nigeria is playing? I want to know because we keep petting these boys all the time. It's not as if anything we say here will mean anything but for crying out loud, the teams in same group with Nigeria is not even supposed to get a goal. Last match, Madagascar score first and the Super Eagles did a comeback but do you really think they can do comeback in this match against Guinea Bissau. Unpopular teams in Africa are the ones that Nigeria is struggling with, how much more when they begin to face big opponents.

I know that whatever we say may not mean much but the Super Eagles are slowly disappointing us. If they can struggle so much in a qualifying match, how can they perform if they qualify for the AFCON. Instead of the Super Eagles to qualify and start misbehaving when the real tournament starts, it will be better they didn't qualify at all.

Frankolala
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1016


#on God


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 05:20:40 PM
 #9244

The first half was in favour of the host nation because they dominated the game, won possession and scored the only goal that separates both sides so far. Whenever, the Super Eagles are with the ball, they easily give it to Guinea Bissau players and I really love their attacking force compared to that of Nigeria. Let's see if the super Eagles can come back better, dominated and win the game in the second half but from what I saw in the first half, I'm not expecting Nigeria to win this match.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Just Say
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 952
Merit: 365



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:34:33 PM
 #9245

Today Guinea Bissau will be hosting Nigeria at Estadio Nacional 24 de setembro, Bissau. For me this game is supposed to be a good win for the Super eagles. This game is going to be a tough game as the two teams are currently at the top of the table. It's going to be tough and being a game away from home, fans influence could be massive. But I still believe the super eagles will win and top the table. The super eagles need to qualify for the Next year's African Cup of Nations and their performance in this qualification will give a good hope for the main event come next year.
This African Cup of Nations League Qualifier match will be tough for both teams as both teams are currently on top of the points table but I will pick Nigeria to win this match. In fact Nigeria are already performing well as they have won club friendly matches against Jamaica, drawn against Poland and even managed to earn full points with a hard-fought win over Madagascar in the opening match of the African Cup of Nations League.

As this match will be played at Guinea-Bissau team's home ground, so it seems to me Super Eagles might be mentally weak in this match as the influence of the hosts' fans will be more. At the moment, it can be assumed that if Nigeria win this match today, they will make it two matches in a row and the Super Eagles will be able to qualify for next season's African Cup of Nations.
Seems like you believe so much in the Super Eagles to win the Guinea-Bissau in the Nations Cup Qualifiers, well judging from recent performances I don’t think it’s going to be an easy game for Nigeria, both teams are playing well, and the strength of both teams looks the same and considering the absence of Victor Osimhen who is injured as reported by Galatasaray.

Guinea-Bissau playing at home is a big advantage for them to get something out of the game, I don’t see any team winning this game, Super Eagles aren’t very good away, they’ve not had a good result away in recent games, so I don’t see how the Super Eagles wins this game.
The Super Eagles have been underperforming in recent times but in their opening match of the Africa Cup of Nations League qualifiers they won against Madagascar, accordingly, it seemed that today might be his victory against the Guinea Bissau team. Honestly playing at home is a big advantage for the Guinea Bissau team as we can see that they are already 2/0 up in this match as their team players managed to score in the 15th and 66th minutes. In the second match of the AFCON Qualifiers, Nigeria are far behind as they have failed to score a goal yet. If Victor Osimen had Victor Osimhen in today's match, maybe the Nigeria team would have been able to score because he was able to perform brilliantly.

Jostern
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 560
Merit: 353



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 05:41:18 PM
 #9246

Very poor performance from the Super Eagles of Nigeria, I predicted Nigeria to play a draw in this game, but from the look of things and how this game is going I don’t see Nigeria even getting a draw in this game, it’s been a total shambles in this game, the whole of the Super Eagles player on the pitch aren’t living up to expectations, always expect Nigeria to disappoint you whenever you’re support them, Beto seems to be terrorizing the Nigerian defense, I never knew he was from Guinea-Bissau, his been outstanding for his team, I don’t know what Taiwo Awoniyi is doing in the attack, his been terrible in this game, the Nigerian midfield isn’t working, Nigeria team lacks creativity in the final third, I’m not surprised with the Super Eagles they will always disappoint whenever I’m supporting them to probably win a game, or get something out from the game, 2 goals down and all I see in the faces of Nigerian players are frustrations.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Mr Reporter
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 573


Lord thank u for everything 🫶❤&#650


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 05:42:21 PM
 #9247

Don't you think it is too early to lose confidence in the super eagles? You should give them the benefit of doubt considering that the match is still in the first half. The super eagles are putting in enough effort to equalize the game before the first half comes to an end but I don't think they can because it's almost time up for half time. Super eagles still have time to equalize, they did it against Madagascar and they can still do same against Guinea Bissau. They can still win this match but if worse comes to worse, the match will be draw match or the super eagles will win.
Now it sounded like you are putting in words in my mouth…And in my previous comment can you tell me where I made mention of me losing confidence in the super Eagles now let be guided with words bro….I can still say that the only wins we might likely see is on paper…if you can be straightforward this game looks so easy for the Super Eagles to win but the NFF have made the players look so unserious…they are playing poorly and it showing lack of structure the midfielders are playing poorly and the defenders are just slow….

Agbamoni
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 691


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 05:43:32 PM
 #9248

I have turned off my TV. I can't be watching this nonsense the Super Eagles are playing.  The field is bad. The players are choking on the field. They didn't qualify for the World Cup. Now the Super Eagles team don't want to qualify for the AFCON.  Tell me if these are the same players who play in Europe. How did they get there?

Apart from Osimhen, we don't have a striker in this team. Osimhen is the only striker who can score for Nigeria. All the rest are a bunch of woodwork that can't move their body.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Freeveto
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 478
Merit: 138



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:07:40 PM
 #9249

I have turned off my TV. I can't be watching this nonsense the Super Eagles are playing.  The field is bad. The players are choking on the field. They didn't qualify for the World Cup. Now the Super Eagles team don't want to qualify for the AFCON.  Tell me if these are the same players who play in Europe. How did they get there?

Apart from Osimhen, we don't have a striker in this team. Osimhen is the only striker who can score for Nigeria. All the rest are a bunch of woodwork that can't move their body.
These Super Eagles players can’t even be defended anymore, most of them do t play with the country at their heart because they mostly don’t stay in the country, they are feeling like it’s a favor to play for the Super Eagles of Nigeria because they are been called, while we have young talented players here in the home base that are ready to play, but they are not considered professionals despite how competitive the NPL is now.

We can’t blame anyone today, I just hope the case of lack of qualifying to the World Cup repeat itself because we can’t take it. Every other counties are serious with their football and other sports, while our bad leaders are corrupt in every aspect including in football aspect. I just hope there will be change in the future, but for now, I don’t have time to waste my effort to support the team again.

Tonimez
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 355



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:11:41 PM
 #9250

I have turned off my TV. I can't be watching this nonsense the Super Eagles are playing.  The field is bad. The players are choking on the field. They didn't qualify for the World Cup. Now the Super Eagles team don't want to qualify for the AFCON.  Tell me if these are the same players who play in Europe. How did they get there?

Apart from Osimhen, we don't have a striker in this team. Osimhen is the only striker who can score for Nigeria. All the rest are a bunch of woodwork that can't move their body.
The game has finally ended and it ended 3:0 in favour of Guinea Bissau. All I can say is that there's no super eagles without Victor Osimhen. Like what exactly were the 11 players doing on the pitch? Chances Infront of goal post and lost. The entire attack was so bad leaving the defence to suffer. The third goal for me was willingly given out by Nwabali to make it an unforgettable encounter.

Africa still has a long way to go in this game of football. See how bad the football pitch was, the camera and the people behind it. There's zero influence from European experienced members of many football federations in Africa. I just hope the African leaders will wake up one day to develop African games.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
DubemIfedigbo001
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1162
Merit: 736


Let love lead


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 06:14:09 PM
 #9251

I have turned off my TV. I can't be watching this nonsense the Super Eagles are playing.  The field is bad. The players are choking on the field. They didn't qualify for the World Cup. Now the Super Eagles team don't want to qualify for the AFCON.  Tell me if these are the same players who play in Europe. How did they get there?
I made it a point of duty to watch to full-time, I cannot be any more disappointed with those heavy logs of wood called players. I'm not particularly angry because I didn't expect much from them, they invalidated every tactics and trainings received from the coach. Chelle literally shed tears watching them misbehave on the pitch. Why does Chelle not want to try Okoye as Nigerian first choice keeper? I couldn't believe my eyes as Nwabali watched the last goal roll in without moving.

Quote
Apart from Osimhen, we don't have a striker in this team. Osimhen is the only striker who can score for Nigeria. All the rest are a bunch of woodwork that can't move their body.
I already mentioned it in my last post, this team is shit without Osimhen, with Lookman being the worst attacker for a player of his assumed capacity who is supposed to function well in Osimhen absence. I don't want to mention Awoniyi that cannot control the ball and the weak Adams that passed the ball to opponents like they were his team mates when there was a clear opportunity to score.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Fiatless
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1055

Fiatless world is possible.


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:22:28 PM
 #9252

I have turned off my TV. I can't be watching this nonsense the Super Eagles are playing.  The field is bad. The players are choking on the field. They didn't qualify for the World Cup. Now the Super Eagles team don't want to qualify for the AFCON.  Tell me if these are the same players who play in Europe. How did they get there?

Apart from Osimhen, we don't have a striker in this team. Osimhen is the only striker who can score for Nigeria. All the rest are a bunch of woodwork that can't move their body.
I don't know what to say, but I am very surprised that we lost by this margin. It's been a long time since the Super Eagles were beaten by this margin. It has now become obvious that we don't have a good team. The Super Eagles struggled to beat Madagascar and have now been disgraced by Guinea-Bissau. Hope is not lost, as they can still make it to the AFCON if they improve.
Ndabagi01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1442
Merit: 531



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:35:55 PM
 #9253

Don't you think it is too early to lose confidence in the super eagles? You should give them the benefit of doubt considering that the match is still in the first half. The super eagles are putting in enough effort to equalize the game before the first half comes to an end but I don't think they can because it's almost time up for half time. Super eagles still have time to equalize, they did it against Madagascar and they can still do same against Guinea Bissau. They can still win this match but if worse comes to worse, the match will be draw match or the super eagles will win.

Despite super eagles efforts, they were not able to get back at this game and have lost big again. A three goal margin is very much seriously seeing the team they’re playing against and the many goals they conceded in this game. I don’t know what is wrong with the super eagles, the AFCON qualifying games was suppose to be one of the easiest games they could play and win easily, but seeing them struggling like this shows that they’re not in their best form and something needs to be done about it quickly. Guinea Bissau don’t have the kind of team the Super Eagles have, so I’m still surprised that they won them so easily.

PremiumcryptoHub
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 395



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:40:08 PM
 #9254

Nigeria's performance in today's Africa Cup of Nations League match was most disappointing, in fact I never imagined that my country would lose 3-0. The players of the visiting Nigeria team were completely useless at the Guinea Bissau team ground today. The performance of this team today shows how the players of this team got the opportunity to play in European clubs.

The point is if Victor Osimhen was around today he would probably be able to score goals with his great skill as he is one of the best finishers in this team. The team failed to qualify for the last World Cup and it appears that they have been underperforming in the AFCON qualifiers as well.

MorganaX
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 160



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 06:57:39 PM
 #9255

Nigeria's performance in today's Africa Cup of Nations League match was most disappointing, in fact I never imagined that my country would lose 3-0. The players of the visiting Nigeria team were completely useless at the Guinea Bissau team ground today. The performance of this team today shows how the players of this team got the opportunity to play in European clubs.

The point is if Victor Osimhen was around today he would probably be able to score goals with his great skill as he is one of the best finishers in this team. The team failed to qualify for the last World Cup and it appears that they have been underperforming in the AFCON qualifiers as well.

Don't forget that even Victor osimien needs a working midfield or at least a working team play to create him chances that he would then use his crazy ability of scoring to convert the chances but looking at the way this team is playing right now, I won't be surprised if Victor flares up and gets frustrated with his team mates according to this type of show that they are putting down.

It's like watching a totally different team play, but I guess sometimes team do get a bad day and hopefully this is one of those days and the coach get to fix this shit and get the boys active back on their next game.

Spaceman1000$
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 534


Experience never goes out of fashion.


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 07:06:42 PM
 #9256

Nigeria's performance in today's Africa Cup of Nations League match was most disappointing, in fact I never imagined that my country would lose 3-0. The players of the visiting Nigeria team were completely useless at the Guinea Bissau team ground today. The performance of this team today shows how the players of this team got the opportunity to play in European clubs.

The point is if Victor Osimhen was around today he would probably be able to score goals with his great skill as he is one of the best finishers in this team. The team failed to qualify for the last World Cup and it appears that they have been underperforming in the AFCON qualifiers as well.

Don't forget that even Victor osimien needs a working midfield or at least a working team play to create him chances that he would then use his crazy ability of scoring to convert the chances but looking at the way this team is playing right now, I won't be surprised if Victor flares up and gets frustrated with his team mates according to this type of show that they are putting down.

It's like watching a totally different team play, but I guess sometimes team do get a bad day and hopefully this is one of those days and the coach get to fix this shit and get the boys active back on their next game.
One thing with Victor is a fact that he's a one man squad, so even while most of the passes might not come the way you want is one man that approaches the attack with different energy, and I believe it's part of the reason why he stands out. Most of us that understand football matrix, we've been complaining about the inefficiency of the super Eagles

You need to inculcate local base footballers that are ready to put in the energy, you cannot be using a certain kind of players that have repeatedly failed in proving a point over and over again, it is literally the set of guys that did not qualify for the World cup, apart from the fact that one or two players were introduced which I still feel a foreign base, let's look at our home base players that are hungry to prove a point to the world.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
I_Anime
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 532



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:07:55 PM
 #9257

I have turned off my TV. I can't be watching this nonsense the Super Eagles are playing.  The field is bad. The players are choking on the field. They didn't qualify for the World Cup. Now the Super Eagles team don't want to qualify for the AFCON.  Tell me if these are the same players who play in Europe. How did they get there?

Apart from Osimhen, we don't have a striker in this team. Osimhen is the only striker who can score for Nigeria. All the rest are a bunch of woodwork that can't move their body.

This is the reason why I didn’t bother to waste my time watching    Super Eagles  vs Guinea-Bissau match. I knew it will turn up this way , that’s why I didn’t bother invested too much hope in the match . The moment I found out victor osimhen won’t be playing , I just knew we are getting cooked . I’m getting tired of this already, I don’t know if they comfortable with the position they are now . That even their country folks don’t usually have the zeal to watch their matches like before.

Slow death
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1199


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:25:50 PM
 #9258

I admit it took me a few minutes to process what I was seeing; I actually thought this was a very safe bet—of course, I only wagered a small amount because I don't trust international matches but I didn't expect to see what I saw. This was my bet:



All I could think was: "How is it possible that those guys from Nigeria couldn't score a single goal and conceded three while playing against Guinea-Bissau?" In their last 20 matches, Guinea-Bissau had only won three times and the most shocking part is that they beat Nigeria by three goals to nil. What shocks me even more is that my country, for instance, has never lost a match against Guinea-Bissau. I know that back in 2023, Guinea-Bissau beat Nigeria 1–0, but I never imagined they would lose again and fail to score once more. Besides Nigeria's defeat, another big team also lost; I am referring to the following matches:

Ghana 2 - 4 Gambia ( I don't know what's happening with Ghana; they already have two losses in this AFCON qualifying Group C.)

Cape Verde 1 - 2 Rwanda ( I also don't know what's happening with Cape Verde; they already have two losses in this AFCON qualifying Group K.)

These are two teams that recently went to the World Cup and even performed well there yet are now posting shocking results. They are in groups with very weak teams, and despite that, they still haven't won a match. They are at high risk of elimination, which would come as a huge shock to many people. What is happening with these two teams?

Mozambique 4 - 1 Sudan

A great victory for my country, we’ve now qualified for the AFCON twice in a row, though unfortunately, we tend to be a disaster once we’re actually in the tournament. Still, let's hope we can secure a third consecutive qualification. To be honest, I didn't even have any hope that we wouldn't lose to Senegal; I actually bet on my country losing that match, so I was very surprised by their performance. They played a great game today and made my country proud.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Agbamoni
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 691


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 07:30:17 PM
 #9259

I have turned off my TV. I can't be watching this nonsense the Super Eagles are playing.  The field is bad. The players are choking on the field. They didn't qualify for the World Cup. Now the Super Eagles team don't want to qualify for the AFCON.  Tell me if these are the same players who play in Europe. How did they get there?

Apart from Osimhen, we don't have a striker in this team. Osimhen is the only striker who can score for Nigeria. All the rest are a bunch of woodwork that can't move their body.
I don't know what to say, but I am very surprised that we lost by this margin. It's been a long time since the Super Eagles were beaten by this margin. It has now become obvious that we don't have a good team. The Super Eagles struggled to beat Madagascar and have now been disgraced by Guinea-Bissau. Hope is not lost, as they can still make it to the AFCON if they improve.

Shame on AFCON too, to everyone responsible for approving this pitch for the AFCON competition, because what is that pitch? In 2026, African matches will be played on a pitch that is not equal. If a player gets injured, what will they say?

That's not all. The quality in African matches has deteriorated. This is the reason why the world doesn't value African football. Can't believe Morocco is a better footballing nation than Nigeria.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Adbitco
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1040


Stop the hate on Nigerians


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 07:33:59 PM
 #9260

Guinea-Bissau 3 Vs Nigeria 0 FT
Isn't this a shameful result? If I had talked about this match before it started, it would have seem like I'm talking down on the national team. Like I said last week or 2 weeks ago, it's only the female team that has been making us happy over the years, as for the male team, it's been one heart break to the other, just imagine today, win and top the group while we wait for the other matches, they said no, that they prefer to lose and remain second. Who would have thought these guys would lose by this margin to Guinea-Bissau! This shows that the last match, we were just lucky to have made that comeback to win the first match. 3 whole goals conceded without any response. Nigeria has truly lost its footballing prowess in the continent.

Pages: « 1 ... 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!