Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759171 times)
mineworker

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:21:41 PM

source is being updated on gitbhub, new wallets seem to be in the works.  Very good news that someone is coming to help out.  Glad there are some in the community who still help instead of troll and whine like a bunch of bitches.  

This.

Pretty much ignored 90% of the posts.  Crypto is community, and open source.  If the project is in trouble, intelligent people can continue development on it without the original developers.

Obviously the trolls that are commenting do not have this ability or intelligence.  They are not trying to get real answers or provide solutions.  This is why their comments are ignored as garbage/trolling.

Anyone selling at this point is retarded.  There was way too much hash on this coin for people to just give up on it, and it will continue to be a great performing coin.

PS: Just for the record I am an OP on the #blackcoinpool channel too.  There is no reason both coins cannot prosper.  Let's start to make crypto better, instead of this cesspool some of you gentlemen make it out to be.

binaryclock

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

in a perfect world this would be nice, BUT so many haters and trolls. I made a joke in BC thread as some posted about selling WC and buying BC so i copied it word for word and changed BC to ~WC and vice versa. OMG the hate in there, got called a scammer and a troll. Talk about hooking the whale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mineworker

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:22:30 PM

Pretty much ignored 90% of the posts.  Crypto is community, and open source.  If the project is in trouble, intelligent people can continue development on it without the original developers.

Obviously the trolls that are commenting do not have this ability or intelligence.  They are not trying to get real answers or provide solutions.  This is why their comments are ignored as garbage/trolling.

Anyone selling at this point is retarded.  There was way too much hash on this coin for people to just give up on it, and it will continue to be a great performing coin.

PS: Just for the record I am an OP on the #blackcoinpool channel too.  There is no reason both coins cannot prosper.  Let's start to make crypto better, instead of this cesspool some of you gentlemen make it out to be.

binaryclock

Thanks, binaryclock. I agree, we need to stop the FUD and fighting and work together to get things on track.

Then we send our hash rate to a multipool thats paysout in WC. SIMPLE

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:25:23 PM

source is being updated on gitbhub, new wallets seem to be in the works.  Very good news that someone is coming to help out.  Glad there are some in the community who still help instead of troll and whine like a bunch of bitches.  

This.

binaryclock

Thanks!
Throne

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:26:12 PM

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:35:08 PM

This.

binaryclock

in a perfect world this would be nice, BUT so many haters and trolls. I made a joke in BC thread as some posted about selling WC and buying BC so i copied it word for word and changed BC to ~WC and vice versa. OMG the hate in there, got called a scammer and a troll. Talk about hooking the whale.

Guy who posted that shit had month old account...
And 6 post do you realy belive in that troll he will pay that 5%...?
i wouldn't belive...
He weren't connected to BC dev team.
Everyone can come here and put some shit post.
But you should follow facts there wasn't mansion anywhere
about that sell WC buy BC on main site or forum you wont find such shit.
...I can create newbie acc and start same campaign in WC thread big deal...
I just will swap names BC to WC... who cares...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:35:23 PM

mineworker

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:37:19 PM

This.

binaryclock

i wouldn't belive...

I did it for a joke on the BC thread, man got flamed....guess they didnt see the funny side.....

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:38:54 PM

This.

binaryclock

i wouldn't belive...

I did it for a joke on the BC thread, man got flamed....guess they didnt see the funny side.....

probably  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:45:23 PM

come on trolls...im waiting at 600...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:45:51 PM

My motives are not in question. I sat there for days and watched members of your community attack the BC thread. Now its your turn Cryptohunter!

The question was... why are the bc guys here?

Well... when one member of your community spams the BC thread for days and tells everybody to sell... then what is his motive? to save us money?

Do you see the IRONY?

Karma is the laws of cause and effect where every individual creates his destiny through his thoughts, actions and deeds.

Strato is reaping what he sowed.

Maybe a lesson in ethics is beyond your comprehension Cryptohunter?

BTW... thanks for buying my WC at 22000k.

LOL the puppets hide behind new nicks......come out with your real name fool.

I don't think it is a good idea to shill in any ones thread. However so long as everyone realizes this is your motive to get some kind of revenge then that is fine.

Hehe are you on acid dude? WC at 22000?    That is the price in a few weeks moron don't think it hit that just yet. LOL

Yes cryptohunter. You are correct. I don't think anybody should shill threads. That was the point of my statement about Strato.

He was shilling for days on the bc thread. I simply answered a question why are the BC members spamming this thread.

Like I said child... do you see the irony?

BC has IconicExpert... WC has you... IronicExpert. That was satire in case you missed that too.

I see that you are only 17 years old from your history. Name calling is what I would expect from a child. Maybe next time don't ask a question if you don't like the answer little man.

I also noticed you spammed the Darkcoin thread... but that's ok, just like its ok for Strato to spam the BC thread. But WC should be exempt?

You children have way too many vaccine shots nowadays. You cant even remember what you asked.

As far as my account is concerened... again no relevance to the question. Its called a strawman tactic.

You have a future in politics Cryptohunter.

Summary of this disaster

- Dev has dumped his premined coins and abandoned the project
- Proof of stake not working
- Wallet broken,hard fork required, mintpal not accepting deposits
- Price has bombed further
- Anyone who bought in at 2000 has been screwed

This coins reputation has been flushed down the toilet. GG it's a wrap. Time to move onto the next coin.

^^^^^^blackcoin shill^^^^^^^^^^^^

clearly does not understand this fix is quite a simple one

the premine was tiny, a few members had more than the dev.

Probably buying up cheap WC as we speak.

I would rather have chunky pools owners helping dev this coin that some 1 hit wonder dev who from the things he said did not even build this coin himself.

BC - i own some but don't really like how their community operates, Get back to your own thread and do something useful for your coin. Trying to spread fud smacks of desperation.

WC - POS borked = easy fix = no big deal.
WV amateur DEV  dumped and left = who cares, better devs incoming.

total = more motivated devs with more skills and resources.

I`ll be sure to pass this on to the BC community. I think they should know how you feel about them.  Barking little woofy. Bark! Bark!!

I'm sorry but i only deal in facts. I don't think you've done your homework or else are too stupid to tell the difference between a scam, and an HONEST and OPEN premine of 0.75% and a captive instamine of 50% of the current minting. Sorry that 0.75% open and honest is the same to you as 50% covert

FUD and the truth are not the same.  

The only reason to enter a thread and start being negative is if you have real reason backed by facts.

If you really think black coin only has 0.75% premine advantage and want to cry about 0.75% of a coin that is totally minted in days. You have NO case.

You are either clueless or ignoring facts. I'm sorry but i can't spend all day educating you. Do your own home work.

A premine is more fair than an instamine by the devs, a captive instamine is even worse. Then to bolster that advantage by cutting the total minting by 75% is just gross.

If you don't understand the difference there is  nothing i can do to help you further.

The fact you thought you sold white at 22000 tells me you never had any or don't trade.

mineworker

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:47:21 PM

MUST SELL WC IT WILL REACH 1 SAT IN HOURS

good enough for you..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:48:01 PM

The reputation of this coin is in tatters. Trust me, in the cryptoworld, mud sticks. Ask Novacoin.
mineworker

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:48:44 PM

The reputation of this coin is in tatters. Trust me, in the cryptoworld, mud sticks. Ask Novacoin.

Unwarranted though.......

bucketofsocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:49:04 PM

New Logo idea:

angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:49:58 PM

link for IRC pls?
jeffminer

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:50:36 PM

Love, one of the biggest posters on the Blackcoin thread. lol
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:52:01 PM

MUST SELL WC IT WILL REACH 1 SAT IN HOURS

good enough for you..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

not bad not bad ...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
angryacorn

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:54:31 PM

link pls to the WC freenode IRC?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:56:04 PM

^^^bc shill^^^^^^^^^^

beware of all the FUD here.

What mud exactly??  the POS is borked? so what ?

Can be fixed pretty easily, there is no real mud?

GTFO of here i will make mr random's name clearly  associated with shilling and scams, anything you post on this board will be under scrutiny.

Get some evidence of MUD or GFTO

0.75% premine = nothing for fast minting coins, was stated clearly.

POS borked on first wallet = no big deal

what mud do you have?  find some or STFU

There is NO mud. Comparing it to scam coins is FUD. You're lucky i like BC but it's initial distribution was not as wide as whitecoin end of story.

parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:56:17 PM

Love, one of the biggest posters on the Blackcoin thread. lol

hey jeffminer, howcome you're not on the bc thread spreading fud like usual?

I am so happy this copycat coin is getting drilled into the ground like the piece of shit it is

fuck this greedy dev and all you sore losers who missed bc....keep holding on to the one thread of faith you have that this shitcoin will ever see the light of day again. And you better pray mintpal doesn't resume trading cus when it does this coin is going to take a shit quicker than I do after 3 cups of coffee

btw, mined 44k at launch, sold them for 2000, bought back in at 12, sold again at 25, brought all the winnings back to bc. I made almost as much profit off you idiots as the dev did with his shitty premine hahahaha

Fuck you =)
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: