Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:50:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:36:11 AM

I've said what I needed to say.  I don't have time to squabble.  You all get my point.

Did we?

i don't know did it sink threw your thick skull yet that this is a copy/paste premine pump n dump scam

how many hours now have you been trolling? im impressed! anyone want to take bets as to when he stops or passes out from exhaustion???  Cheesy
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:36:38 AM

You guys.  It's completely understandable you want to recover and prevent any losses, but there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to bash Blackcoin or any coin for that matter.  The people who created blackcoin came up with this brialliant idea and all these other coins are stealing it.  They very least you guys could do is show respect where it is deserved.

I lost a fuck load in this coin because of the ridiculous way they announced the bad news.  So they could have done so many things differently, especially knowing a huge pump was in the works.

Some of you are my friends so I hope you make your money back.  But to others, I advise you to stop slamming other coins.

Stealing?  Bitcoin was the first mass adopted use of the concept. All Blackcoin did was give it a tweak.

gave it there own personal tweak, and WC tried to copy it and is failing harder then a fucking mental patient trying to put on his pants

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:41:00 AM

I've said what I needed to say.  I don't have time to squabble.  You all get my point.

Did we?

i don't know did it sink threw your thick skull yet that this is a copy/paste premine pump n dump scam

Please be quiet, your crazy comments just get boring. This turns out not to be a copy and paste of BC after all.  However they should copy and paste those params asap.

Of course the staking needs to be every 12 hours.

BTW what part of BC is so far different from BTC.... more so than other POS coins before it. I mean surely BTC and PPC should be complaining ?  

BC came up with the multipool idea specifically for their coin. This is really a bunch of people deciding to mine other coins and sell to buy BC?

I support BC but don't fool yourself it is some original concept so far removed from other coins.  

They can both be successful , there is no reason for the two to be enemies.  From here i would say WC has much better short to medium returns. Long term both could be good.

Everything depends on the community and the devs.  Right now though with BC being around 30x the price, a betting man has to go with WC.  If white was at 10k then i would go 50/50

Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:41:30 AM

Catching up Smiley

LOL WTF why is there 302.5 million coins LOL SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
guess i was right they forked the fucking coin to mine more so they can dump it

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
alcamie

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 12:42:02 AM

You guys.  It's completely understandable you want to recover and prevent any losses, but there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to bash Blackcoin or any coin for that matter.  The people who created blackcoin came up with this brialliant idea and all these other coins are stealing it.  They very least you guys could do is show respect where it is deserved.

I lost a fuck load in this coin because of the ridiculous way they announced the bad news.  So they could have done so many things differently, especially knowing a huge pump was in the works.

Some of you are my friends so I hope you make your money back.  But to others, I advise you to stop slamming other coins.

Stealing?  Bitcoin was the first mass adopted use of the concept. All Blackcoin did was give it a tweak.

gave it there own personal tweak, and WC tried to copy it and is failing harder then a fucking mental patient trying to put on his pants

Are you and the other BC people that are aggreaved with WC, suggesting that anyone that is considering forking BC as a base for their coin, come to BC with a request to do so?? And is that request required to outline every intent and plan that that person or group has to do with there newly created forked version of BC with tweaks?
You all I presume, have read the MIT licensing that govern the sharing, copying, changing and everything else about that MIT licensed software? If you haven't please read it. You would find this in the file COPYING in the blackcoin folder btw.

Here it is:

The MIT License (MIT)

Copyright (c) <year> <copyright holders>

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

The arrogance and ignorance of those who are screaming blue murder for WC supposedly being a copy is now becoming really boring.

WC: WYMu51H5jeyo9y3K43MkXTavruJkQLJoP1
BTC: 13UrQzZqTrh2KipyMqGFDZzzaKQeiCwxy4
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:51:27 AM

seems 12 hour will be popular. The payouts will be less, but more often and accurate to annual percent than the current model. Goal is same amount of coins produced per day, per block.

my opinion/thoughts: One flaw with all PoS coins is they all advertise X% annually, but after factoring in initial maturing time, stake time, then time to gain or regain stake weight (especially coins with max coin age if max reached and maintained) all weigh-in against that X%, because of lowered frequency of payouts. I understand as coins gain weight, the payout increases, but there is still the fact timings are never 100% efficient. So you really get X% minus variable of timings. Short stake time increases this efficiency equaling more accurate stake payouts.

Shorter stake times will allow for faster re-entry for gains of network weight, encouraging wallets to stay open 24/7, ensuring active nodes and encouraging ''stake hashes'' for half of 51% prevention, other half is maintaining 51% of currency which does not apply here. Shorter stake time, by my logic, improves speed of confirms too, for transactions.

Thoughts?

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:54:10 AM

Where are those great bid walls now?
Sold. Another night dump now or what?
I want to deposit my coins!  Wink
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:54:58 AM

Buy walls all sold.
surfguy72

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:55:04 AM

Catching up Smiley

I asked the same thing.  Needs a correction, 300 m coins + premine of .78%  is the total supply . Our pages need updated

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:55:15 AM

Sold. dump or what?
dump

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:57:26 AM

Like 20 BTC of buys around 940-900 just got chewed through in only 60 seconds. Looking like some sort of dump is going to happen. Not sure.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:58:03 AM

I think that WC needs hard long pump by WC team or/and big bagholders; otherwise probably there's no way to go above 1.2-1.4k for long time.
there's too many ppl who want to sell at 1.2-1.5k, and 2k is like a dream after today ;/

Fuck. I think WC team sucks, wasted it. Community is great, hype was/is very high, and now we're in shit like that.
I hope they recover thwier mistake soon by long pump and features and new ideas with coin.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:58:37 AM

Like 20 BTC of buys around 940-900 just got chewed through in only 60 seconds. Looking like some sort of dump is going to happen. Not sure.
your dumbass is finally realizing that there will be a dump to 200 sat?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Cheena

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:59:56 AM

your dumbass is finally realizing that there will be a dump to 200 sat?

State of Denial in Progress

HODL !
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:00:55 AM

OMG massive dump incoming, 2million WC about to hit the buy orders :p
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:02:05 AM

seems 12 hour will be popular. The payouts will be less, but more often and accurate to annual percent than the current model. Goal is same amount of coins produced per day, per block.

my opinion/thoughts: One flaw with all PoS coins is they all advertise X% annually, but after factoring in initial maturing time, stake time, then time to gain or regain stake weight (especially coins with max coin age if max reached and maintained) all weigh-in against that X%, because of lowered frequency of payouts. I understand as coins gain weight, the payout increases, but there is still the fact timings are never 100% efficient. So you really get X% minus variable of timings. Short stake time increases this efficiency equaling more accurate stake payouts.

Shorter stake times will allow for faster re-entry for gains of network weight, encouraging wallets to stay open 24/7, ensuring active nodes and encouraging ''stake hashes'' for half of 51% prevention, other half is maintaining 51% of currency which does not apply here. Shorter stake time, by my logic, improves speed of confirms too, for transactions.

Thoughts?

You're pretty much describing BC now aren't you? That has the fastest stake time of 8 hours to infinity unless my signature is wrong.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
angryacorn

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:02:50 AM

hey all! Incoming FUD from this user KingSchultz from BC! look away now if you tired of seeing the same old crap hahaha just a heads up
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:03:25 AM

Catching up Smiley

You have to know how sad and pitiful you look...  It's beyond old, nobody is listening...time to move on.
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:03:32 AM

Thoughts?

You're pretty much describing BC now aren't you? That has the fastest stake time of 8 hours to infinity unless my signature is wrong.

no, im describing what was originally offered (Edit: from WC dev prelaunch up until now 28 day discovery). 12 hour stake time was what WC was supposed to be.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:04:00 AM

Sigh, who pulled the buy wall support ??

bet i wake up to sub600 now Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: