Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759185 times)
Cheena

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:37:31 AM

Ok we rallied a little support around 800, a little more would help.

I feel that the new Dev team need a little support help supporting price till they get the fixes in place.
If the coin crashes before, its a massive waste of effort for them. I suspect we will get a massive dumpfest when wallets nlock, however if the dev team picks up the slack, it will recoverback to 1K mark.
Just do not dream of stupid 10K figures as that will not happen.

I am thinking of figures like 1 satoshi in the near future

HODL !
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:38:01 AM

I feel that the new Dev team need a little support help supporting price till they get the fixes in place.
If the coin crashes before, its a massive waste of effort for them. I suspect we will get a massive dumpfest when wallets nlock, however if the dev team picks up the slack, it will recoverback to 1K mark.

This coin was born because of ppl dreaming about 10k sato. Sad but true.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:38:57 AM

And how long will new/fixed wallet be now ?

Tomorrow ??

I seriously dont want to wake up with my coins worth 200 when i purchased for around 1400   Angry
wallets are gonna be out withen 24 hours, but i would say 200 sat in 2-3 day's i expect a long sell out price will drop and die

nobody is forcing you to sell, you can always bag hold your shitty coin
I'm trying to understand something. Would you enlighten me, please?

You're here for more than 4 hours, all you do is insulting people, trolling and most important, wasting your own time.

Why?

to fap and drink my own piss my else?

hehe but he is quite funny...

these fudders are armed with NOTHING only noobs will be taken in by what they have to say. They have 3 main gripes all of which are nothing

1. 0.75% premine, dumped or kept who cares too small to worry about.

2. copied their BC - who cares everything in the alt section is a copy to some degree.

3. the pos params were borked.... again not that tough to fix

Is that all they have?  I need a lot more than that to sell my coins. Will there be a dump? well noobs panic when wallets are taken offline at exchanges. However give it a day or two and they all buy back in again. The fud here is the worst i have ever seen based upon very little. This is a good sign, they really do view it as serious competition.

cryptohunter i always see you on new coin launches i guess this is the one coin you didin't mine and got suckered into buying at 2k sat sorry bud cut your bags loose before they kill you with the weight of a pile of steaming shit reminding you how much $ you lost

hehe that's where you're wrong like you are about everything else, i was there on this launch and on BC launch. I probably mined more of both that you, but i  don't like these kind of dirty tactics coming to other threads when there is no scam and yelling scam. I already highlighted your main gripes, they seem nothing major to me. Sure they need to bring in a skilled dev...BC has that however community is far more important and WC is very strong there.

As i say bring me something factual to make me decide to sell. For your information i am still way way way in the green on this coin.. I was early on this chain as i was on BC, both had good fair launches.

and that's where your an idiot am i trying to start a bc/wc war no, im cleary telling you idiots that this coin is garbage and is shit ya i mined this from the start as i do with everycoin i was smart enough to dump this shit rate away if you can't even copy/paste a fucking coin don't bother creating one, just leave it to other/ slightly smarter scamming devs.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sharaf

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:39:41 AM

Instead of putting fake buy walls lets encurage holding. Bigger intrest for x amount of days with new wallet. Gives time for new projects without driving price much lower. Altought i dont think it will go any lower then 500sat. Just bought more, wild ride.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:40:23 AM

That because you can't comprehend greater numbers than 1. I also know you can not comprehend the future, so stop cluttering the thread with your madness.

Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:40:45 AM

Instead of putting fake buy walls lets encurage holding. Bigger intrest for x amount of days with new wallet. Gives time for new projects without driving price much lower. Altought i dont think it will go any lower then 500sat. Just bought more, wild ride.

have fun eating those words in 3 days.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:41:40 AM

That because you can't comprehend greater numbers than 1. I also know you can not comprehend the future, so stop cluttering the thread with your madness.

woah there comprehend is a big word for you did you half to google the spelling dipshit

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Cheena

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:42:07 AM

No more than 1 satoshi cryptohunter no more than 1 satoshi

HODL !
BlackCoinNewbie

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:42:25 AM

You probably can't even sell your WC since the exchanges have suspended wallets and your bagholding it in your computer. I can see it clearly. Good luck!
Cheena

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:44:58 AM

This coin is running on pure speculation at the moment, Whales are raping it on exchanges

HODL !
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:45:39 AM

moving buywall back to the 720/725 area, seems more logical place to hold till Tomorrow
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:45:54 AM

Blah blah blah

You have made 89 posts since being on this forum(25/10/13) and over 60 of them are in this thread alone.  One has to wonder why you waste so much time in a thread on a coin you hate so much.  Seems an awful waste of your time don't you think?
Do you think constantly saying "Blah blah blah" for over 64 posts in this thread are going to change peoples minds?  You're like a window but only more transparent.  Comedy value though you are fun.
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:47:42 AM

woah there comprehend is a big word for you did you half to google the spelling dipshit

Its HAVE not HALF, Dipshit!
gefflong

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:48:07 AM

On the whitecoinfoundation IRC you can listen to the devs work on this in real time. Looks like things are under control.

Holy cow... you flip flop more than a politician.  I thought you were fed up, done and hated whitecoin.
Cheena

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:48:12 AM

Blah blah blah

You have made 88 posts since being on this forum(25/10/13) and over 60 of them are in this thread alone.  One has to wonder why you waste so much time in a thread on a coin you hate so much.  Seems an awful waste of your time don't you think?
Do you think constantly saying "Blah blah blah" for over 63 posts in this thread are going to change peoples minds?  You're like a window but only more transparent.

Doing a bit of research aren't we ? This is a scam coin, I have all the time in the world to tell people about this great scam ! Now go focus on your priorities.

HODL !
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:48:32 AM

And how long will new/fixed wallet be now ?

Tomorrow ??

I seriously dont want to wake up with my coins worth 200 when i purchased for around 1400   Angry
wallets are gonna be out withen 24 hours, but i would say 200 sat in 2-3 day's i expect a long sell out price will drop and die

nobody is forcing you to sell, you can always bag hold your shitty coin
I'm trying to understand something. Would you enlighten me, please?

You're here for more than 4 hours, all you do is insulting people, trolling and most important, wasting your own time.

Why?

to fap and drink my own piss my else?

hehe but he is quite funny...

these fudders are armed with NOTHING only noobs will be taken in by what they have to say. They have 3 main gripes all of which are nothing

1. 0.75% premine, dumped or kept who cares too small to worry about.

2. copied their BC - who cares everything in the alt section is a copy to some degree.

3. the pos params were borked.... again not that tough to fix

Is that all they have?  I need a lot more than that to sell my coins. Will there be a dump? well noobs panic when wallets are taken offline at exchanges. However give it a day or two and they all buy back in again. The fud here is the worst i have ever seen based upon very little. This is a good sign, they really do view it as serious competition.

cryptohunter i always see you on new coin launches i guess this is the one coin you didin't mine and got suckered into buying at 2k sat sorry bud cut your bags loose before they kill you with the weight of a pile of steaming shit reminding you how much $ you lost

hehe that's where you're wrong like you are about everything else, i was there on this launch and on BC launch. I probably mined more of both that you, but i  don't like these kind of dirty tactics coming to other threads when there is no scam and yelling scam. I already highlighted your main gripes, they seem nothing major to me. Sure they need to bring in a skilled dev...BC has that however community is far more important and WC is very strong there.

As i say bring me something factual to make me decide to sell. For your information i am still way way way in the green on this coin.. I was early on this chain as i was on BC, both had good fair launches.

and that's where your an idiot am i trying to start a bc/wc war no, im cleary telling you idiots that this coin is garbage and is shit ya i mined this from the start as i do with everycoin i was smart enough to dump this shit rate away if you can't even copy/paste a fucking coin don't bother creating one, just leave it to other/ slightly smarter scamming devs.

1. this is not a copy and paste of BC.... although it should have been it would have been better.

2. if you dumped right away?? what price was that? i mean of course you will claim 2500sat but that was not right away. You probably dumped at 250 sat and keep hoping to buy back in.

But anyway again, you have no new facts then, other than those points i posted? in this case there is no reason for me to sell. Even if i sold now i would have done very well. However i am going to keep these and wait it out. Too big of a community behind it to let it go so cheap.

You have nothing? really nothing at all have you?  bring some facts and reasoning rather than personal insults.

Please your ignorance with regard crypto in general is quite upsetting.

Icebucket

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:48:48 AM

an awful amount of shit being spoken about here, some people really don't like wc, why?

I laughed so hard reading this, unfortunate choice of words, call me a 5yo but still this was so funny  Grin

“Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
― Gautama Buddha
why123

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:49:03 AM

WC deposite is diabled on both Bittrex and Mintpal
Does Anybody know the reason ?

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:51:01 AM

Doing a bit of research aren't we ? This is scam coin, I have all the time in the world to tell people about this great scam ! Now go focus on your priorities.
You have now made 90 posts since being on this forum(25/10/13) and over 60 of them are in this thread alone.  One has to wonder why you waste so much time in a thread on a coin you hate so much.  Seems an awful waste of your time don't you think?
Do you think constantly saying "Blah blah blah" for over 65 posts in this thread are going to change peoples minds?  You're like a window but only more transparent.  Comedy value though you are fun.
cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:51:06 AM

WC deposite is diabled on both Bittrex and Mintpal
Does Anybody know the reason ?

Blockchain messed up. I sent 10k to mintpal yesterday and it hasn't shown up anywhere. I suggest you don't send any Whitecoins right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: