Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
ycm82

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:29:06 AM

+1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamosty

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:33:56 AM

Community, I received public response from tf2honeybadger, said if there was a ''significant push for a change, he will talk to Foundation about implementing it.''

What I have PM'ed him about is PoS. Do you guys want 28 days as it is now, or 12 hours like we were told at the beginning?

faster stake times are better all around imo. People will leave wallets open, faster confirms, more nodes, more stake power against 51%. Same amount of coins issued per block, we'd get paid less per stake but more frequently and accurately. Let the dev's know before they release the wallet!!!

show your support! +1 is all it takes.

EDIT: This affects the price of our coin by attracting popularity, because people like to watch their stacks grow right before their eyes!

+ 1
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:36:55 AM

Out of context ? Says the guy who is part of the whole scam.

As you can see the same person linked the NEW WhiteCoin thread few posts before this he is part of the scam
trying to hide truth.

Controll  of 51% (WHOLE NETWORK) isnt necessary to fix WhiteCoin what you babbling about... LOL

You saying: "When problem is fixed, then we all benefit."
Basically mean this: When problem is fixed, We pump the prices with manipulation & superior control of the network
and dump on you our millions of WhiteCoins
"

WATCH OUT PEOPLE THESE SCAMMERS WhiteCoin is going to DUST !

WC is the most traded alt-coin in Mintpal, it surpassed BC, so I couldn't agree more that WC is going to DUST, and will rebirth as PHOENIX Smiley

From its Ashes it shall rise like a Phoenix you meant ?
Exactly.
Anyway take care with that if there will be real scam behind it it will end like PANDA... : (

Personally i don't wish any coin such future.

And polzki your acc looks like scam newbie account - to buy cheaper WC.
Someone will be very retarded just for listened to your advice IMO.
I think your action is more for create fake awareness of coin.

While real problem is to switch that coin to full POS...
Mint made such fix switch with BC dev rat4 help in 3-4h if i good remember after announce...
And Cinni made similar seciurity fix in few hours too...
BC with time bomb attack had 3 fixes in 6h period of time.
But WC it takes it too long IMO and this is main problem.
(when all other POS coins are working solution exist )

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:40:15 AM

what is the difference with the wc and bc?it seems interesting
multioptions

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:42:59 AM

The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.new#new
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:47:21 AM

BC was 1st POS after 7day pow
BC have rat4 great dev Cheesy
BC will be on coin kite
BC provides 1st in crypto blackoincard
BC will have 300Mhs titan giveawaway on their multipool
....and WC not
but price WC is  8x lower (coinmarket cap shows that)
All investors belive in massive WC pump and to cash out on high.
... i don't think i missed more
(mayby premine part but WC Dev cashed out )

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:49:31 AM

WC highest 24h volume on MintPal off all the coins  ...that is why all the spamers here with multi accounts ..they are all day traders who want to manipulate the price

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:58:39 AM

BC will be on coin kite
....and WC not

WC has twice the PoS rate at 2%, very real possibility to be pumped, active dev team, community democratic-based coin not centralized around a dev, 4x the coins, premine sold and absorbed already - nothing to fear now, lower coinmarketcap since wallet PoS issues but is being fixed and possibly improved. WC is only 1-2 weeks old, still young. BC has had 60+ days. Plenty of bagholders know this coin will be worth some coin one day, some will sell, most will hold. But market will be able to handle any dumps at that point, as BC has as well.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:08:27 AM

BC will be on coin kite
....and WC not

WC has twice the PoS rate at 2%, very real possibility to be pumped, active dev team, community democratic-based coin not centralized around a dev, 4x the coins, premine sold and absorbed already - nothing to fear now, lower coinmarketcap since wallet PoS issues but is being fixed and possibly improved. WC is only 1-2 weeks old, still young. BC has had 60+ days. Plenty of bagholders know this coin will be worth some coin one day, some will sell, most will hold. But market will be able to handle any dumps at that point, as BC has as well.
active dev team - you say compare that to active Mint,Cinny,BC who made fixes in few hours after annouce they see problem i don't think they are so activ enouth.
very real possibility to be pumped, - coinmarket cap in top 20 from beginig this will be hard to pump 100x like BC (mayby 4x in short)
premine sold and absorbed already - if premine coins are sold for investor this is sign that dev don't have big interes in developing coin in future (NXT devs keeps heir coins and look at development)
WC is only 1-2 weeks old - yup but take note it landed in top 20 coinmarket cap to fast sure it can go higher but look whith what coins you need to deal with on the way.
Sure WC can be pumped like all crypto real range is 2x-3x now.
As i said before WC landed to high from beginning it is easier to go down than go up similar thing is with BC
community democratic-based coin not centralized around a dev - In BC eg. IreonicExpert in not connected to BC core team (but he provide BC card) so that argument is worth shit...

nate@exist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:16:56 AM

Ignoring the FUD, I've almost doubled my WC stash off of the back of panic selling  Smiley

I know this coin is not a dead cert but you gotta to speculate to accumulate I guess!

Also: this-

Shades of an AltCoin War

There is no question that the last 24-48 hours the AltCoin community, particularly the three "ShadeCoins", White, Dark and Black, have been filled with an incredible amount of both positive and negative energy. There is no question that these three coins are essentially "at war". Having followed the past few days very closely, I wanted to provide my detailed perspective on what has been happening, why, and most importantly, what this means for the future of these coins.

Most of the posts on this particular forum (Whitecoin), those posted in the last 24 hours were in all likelihood SPAM, complete lies posted by people who created brand new accounts on bitcointalk to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt... Or as I see it "Disruption), in order to capitalize on their own personal cryto-currency goals.

The tactics used however, particularly those used to question the integrity and security of the Whitecoin protocol have been by far the most disappointing.

So... The first point I want to address is:  Why would people do this?

There are two reasons which I see as being the most likely scenarios:

1.) If a person or small group of people can essentially "Mass-Spam" a coin community with disinformation or "lies", those which cannot be confirmed or disproved quickly, a large enough portion of the coin holders who's coins are under this attack (Whitecoin in this case) will be driven into a state of fear, and where there is fear, people sell. A mass exodus of selling causes additional panic, leading to more selling, which drives the price down.

--- So, Why do this?

By driving the price down these Spamers will have the ability to buy the coins at much lower levels.  Once the disinformation they have posted is proved to be false, the coin will then rally back to normal if not far exceeding levels, resulting in huge profits for the attackers.

2.) The other likely reason would be a competing coin's community, users, or even Devs, would attack their competitor with posts to forums, twitter and the like to discredit the coin in hopes to drive them out.

--- Again, Why do this?

There is a limited supply of money being traded in alt-coins. Altcoin creators are essentially all competing for a piece of the same pie. More buyers mean higher prices. By spreading disinformation, uninformed and inexperienced traders will read these posts and see them as being the gospel.  Fear sets in, and they sell.  

Now if you're a trader, particularly a new trader, waiting on the side lines for the right opportunity is no fun.  

Most neophyte traders will likely immediately seek a new place to park their BTC as an investment. Right now, there is no question Blackcoin, Darkcoin, and Whitecoin are in a fierce competition for a limited amount of BTC which is within the exchanges and at play to trade with. Those very BTC are the necessary fuel for any and all growth. Lack of new BTC being fed into an altcoin means stagnation... And traders, particularly the new ones, "must" see action in order to feel they are "in the game".

Thus a coin that meerly churns, meaning no new influx of BTC, will likely trade sideways, resulting in boredom, which psychologically progresses into anxiety. This anxiety, or felling that missed opportunities are passing at every moment as their altcoin investment meerly treads water inevitably leads to selling off and looking for a new and better play.

--- CONSIDER THE FACTS OF WHAT HAS OCCURRED WITH WHITECOIN

The information, or disinformation that has been posted about Whitecoin lacks credibility In my opinion for a number of reasons.

1.) Timing:  The release of this so called "highly critical and important information", information by which caused mass panic, was released to the public in the middle of the night on a Saturday/Sunday. A time most likely when the actual developers would be either asleep or out to dinner, or putting the kids to bed,  and not available to respond to what was being posted.

What professional developer would seriously disseminate important information to his community in the middle of the night on a weekend.  And if so, why would he only do so only on this forum and on twitter, using brand new accounts with little to no posts.  

Lastly, why would he chose not to post this also on his own website?

These factors in terms of timing are the main reason the information these posters provided I find to be highly suspicious and untrue.

2.) Users:  All of the disinformation posted was posted by brand new accounts created within hours of the release of the said information. These users claimed to be a part of the development team.

I consider this also to be highly suspect of foul play.

3.). PoW to PoS Transition:  Whitecoin recently finalized its mining phase, and has now entered into its Proof of Stake phase.  This switch occurred less than 72 hours ago.  

With any major switchover, there were some minor bugs that were immediately resolved.  

New PoS multipools were being set up by pool operators independent of Whitecoin. New pools almost always have things to work out as in a matter of hours the user load increases by huge amounts.

The timing of this suspect information coincided with these minor issues, issues which in fact all coins have faced during a transition phase.  I personally believe the attackers of Whitecoin timed their attack to exploit these minor bugs and add to any already existing stress within the Whitecoin community.

To Note: Most, if not all of these minor issues have since been resolved.

--- REALITY

Whitecoin is now priced at levels that offer unprecedented opportunities to traders. This opportunity has been made available to the entire altcoin community at the expense of those who sold off and likely realized losses in their Whitecoin investments.

The price levels we are seeing right now allow traders to get in at severely undervalued price points and ride the "rocketship" as many coiners call it, as the coin begins to recover.

You have to remember:  Coins like Blackcoin and Darkcoin were both at one point in time worth less than 1000 Satoshis.  Yet these coins managed to skyrocket in value to levels of 90,000 and 500,000 respectively.

The truth is this growth is impossible to sustain.  10,000% returns are now 100% impossible to see again with both Blackcoin and Darkcoin. If you didn't get in weeks ago, I'm sorry you missed the boat.

Whitecoin however is a clearly different story.  

1.) Whitecoin is perhaps the most publicized and rapidly accepted altcoin to hit the exchanges in months.  Within a few weeks time it had been added to virtually all of the major exchanges, as well as listed on BitcoinWisdom. This alone is unprecedented.

2.) Whitecoin is the only one of the three "shadecoins", that being White, Dark, Black; that can actually grow by leaps and bounds. 1000%, 10,000%, 50,000% is certainly possible. This is what both Blackcoin and Darkcoin were able to achieve, but have since fallen considerably and become less attractive to the investment community. Whitecoin is the new kid on the block, he's gotten a lot of attention recently, and the other 2 shades aren't too happy their values have since been dropping as Whitecoin sucked up a lot of the volume and Market Cap.

Now considering all three of these coins are speculative investments; as are ALL altcoins, there being still no mainstream acceptance in terms of being used as a payment method, you have to ask yourself this question...

--- Why invest in any altcoin?

- If you are investing in altcoins for the mere point of being a part of a world changing shift of how money is treated and transacted, invest in coins you see as having unique features or philanthropic aspects which appeal to your personal aspirations. You aren't in this for the money. You want to change the world. Honestly, I applaud you.

- If you are investing and trading to make money, and capitalize on as much value growth as possible resulting in huge returns, you should be looking for oversold, underpriced options.

These coins will be the ones that go from 700 to 250,000 and make you rich.  A coin like Darkcoin would have to rise at its current price by a factor of 250 times to see the same growth... Growth that is a very real possibility with Whitecoin. That means that Darkcoin would have to near reach the price of Bitcoin. Personally, I do not see that as being even the most remote possibility.

MY CONCLUSION

The Blackcoin and Darkcoin ships have sailed. They made people who got in early and held for the months it took for the coin to go from 1000 to astronomical levels very rich.  Blackcoin in particular took roughly 32 days to move from its final 900 level to 90,000.  32 days. It takes time. Those that bought and held, I am sure are now buying very nice houses.

The past 24 hours have been filled with garbage posts which have no reliable information and lack integrity from all angles.

Whitecoin in my opinion is the next player in what I refer to as HyperGrowth Capitalization. Growth that will make millionaires out of ordinary people. It may take 32 days as it did with Blackcoin, or even longer as in the case of Darkcoin. If you remember Bitcoin took years. However,  It is the only coin as of right now that has the realistic potential to see such gains.  It has a strong community.  It's developers are actively engaged in promoting and advancing the coin into the future.  It's incredibly oversold on bad information. I wish I had more BTC to buy in.

But only time will tell. Don't take my words for the holy grail. But also don't listen to most of the negative  information you will likely find on the Whitecoin board. Do research. Be a smart investor. Don't risk what you can't afford to lose.

You can follow me on Twitter @Stratobitz   I frequently post tips on what's breaking out, as well as what I feel is likely to correct or crash.

Please reply +1 if you enjoyed this... To keep it up in the thread listing.

Best of luck to all.

Strato

AND this...

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE WHITECOIN FOUNDATION TRANSITION TEAM

I couldn't be happier to deliver this news to you: Our team and the creators of WhiteCoin have reached an agreement in principal to turn control over to a community driven foundation.

To transition us into this process, I have been grated temporary control as acting lead on The WhiteCoin Project. Our team will issue a followup statement tonight with a proposed initial roadmap as to how the community can accomplish this.

REGARDING THE UPDATE

As many have already seen, proposed updates have been added to github regarding whitecoin. https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin

This fix was coded by the creator of WhiteCoin, and we now offer it for public peer review.

I would like to thank the innumerable skilled people who have stepped forward to help us vet the code behind the scenes as well.

This is a great day for our community. Stay tuned to learn about some very exciting plans.

With thanks,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:21:16 AM

Community, I received public response from tf2honeybadger, said if there was a ''significant push for a change, he will talk to Foundation about implementing it.''

What I have PM'ed him about is PoS. Do you guys want 28 days as it is now, or 12 hours like we were told at the beginning?

faster stake times are better all around imo. People will leave wallets open, faster confirms, more nodes, more stake power against 51%. Same amount of coins issued per block, we'd get paid less per stake but more frequently and accurately. Let the dev's know before they release the wallet!!!

EDIT: This affects the price of our coin by attracting popularity, because people like to watch their stacks grow right before their eyes!

Bringing this to the new page.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:26:47 AM

A 12 hours please Smiley
Why dont we use vote here ?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:29:32 AM

BC will be on coin kite
....and WC not

lets the babies have thier bottles. at the end of the day what clone coin has ever surpassed the original lol. they all try and all fail... Once you go black you dont go back no matter how many other colours there are. BC rules them all.
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:37:12 AM

You could send a code file whitecoin.conf

I can not synchronize my wc wallet...

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

xfear

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:57:18 AM

good morning, has the new wallet been released?
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:59:25 AM

not yet... we have to wait at the moment.
sebastiebass

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:01:09 AM

From what I understand in the IRC channel, the wallet is currently undergoing testing

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:15:53 AM

no ..testing..you would not want to have bugs  again and have all this all over again

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:40:32 AM

My laptop with 5.8 million whitecoin was stolen today. I know it was the fuxking crack heads down the street. My hands hurt and my walls have 3 new holes. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
insanedumps

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:43:36 AM

My laptop with 5.8 million whitecoin was stolen today. I know it was the fuxking crack heads down the street. My hands hurt and my walls have 3 new holes. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trojan ?
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: