Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:13:55 PM

Moon time.

You mean, its coming out of its horrible crash last week? ... ... not even close to moon time. LOL

What crash? Oh you mean a big whale that got impatient, dumped so now we have an even better distribution Wink you make it sound like something bad while it's something really good, having less whales that can manipulate the price later.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:23:02 PM

Rethinking Digital Currency

Bitcoin, the world’s first decentralized digital currency, was launched in 2009. It was the prototype that introduced and demonstrated to the world the potential benefits and usages of a decentralized digital currency. However, digital currencies are still in their infant stages and have yet to see widespread mainstream adoption and usage as a unit of exchange both online and offline. There is a need to rethink the current approach to the design and marketing of digital currencies in order to achieve a global mass appeal.

August 30th

On the 30th of August the Pandacoin (PND) development team will unveil and release the highly anticipated set of major development updates to Pandacoin. The founders, developers, and architects of Pandacoin (PND) endeavor to redefine the current space with this set of major development updates, and be positioned to become the future digital currency of choice for the masses.

Stay Tuned
Pandacoin (PND) Development Team

Excellent news! This is really going to change the game.  Smiley
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:56:22 PM

Moon time.

You mean, its coming out of its horrible crash last week? ... ... not even close to moon time. LOL

What crash? Oh you mean a big whale that got impatient, dumped so now we have an even better distribution Wink you make it sound like something bad while it's something really good, having less whales that can manipulate the price later.

Someone that dumped, means someone else bought at a lower price... which could have been one person too.... or very few.
Not really a good thing, but ok.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:06:04 PM

Moon time.

Someone that dumped, means someone else bought at a lower price... which could have been one person too.... or very few.

which could also be many persons, which means a really good thing, but ok.
ozzke

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:09:57 PM

Moon time.

And from the reactions in the irc channel it was clear it was a lot of different people that got those coins, so no problem. but ok.

cadexn

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:16:21 PM

Moon time.

And from the reactions in the irc channel it was clear it was a lot of different people that got those coins, so no problem. but ok.

Indeed. It was a blast when the dump happened, party on IRC everyone's buying up cheap PND
ozzke

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:17:03 PM

Bitcoin, the world’s first decentralized digital currency, was launched in 2009. It was the prototype that introduced and demonstrated to the world the potential benefits and usages of a decentralized digital currency. However, digital currencies are still in their infant stages and have yet to see widespread mainstream adoption and usage as a unit of exchange both online and offline. There is a need to rethink the current approach to the design and marketing of digital currencies in order to achieve a global mass appeal.

August 30th

On the 30th of August the Pandacoin (PND) development team will unveil and release the highly anticipated set of major development updates to Pandacoin. The founders, developers, and architects of Pandacoin (PND) endeavor to redefine the current space with this set of major development updates, and be positioned to become the future digital currency of choice for the masses.

Stay Tuned

losermode

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:23:52 PM

Great news!

Very excited for the announcement and glad we have a great community/group of holders & users who chose to stick with it.

I'm confident our patience will have all been worth it. Long live PND!
cadexn

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:26:03 PM

I really can't wait for the update. We've been kept in the dark for any news/features until now. I'm really glad we're finally able to see something worth talking about !
ozzke

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:22:18 PM

I really can't wait for the update. We've been kept in the dark for any news/features until now. I'm really glad we're finally able to see something worth talking about !

47 days, you can start counting down Wink Big features by real professionals takes time.

dicksausage

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:29:27 PM

August 30th

Stay Tuned
PND NWO
BTC IS KILL
LTC IS KILL
PND IS LOVE
PND IS LIFE
PND IS ONLY COIN

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:48:06 PM

What a nice day for PND.
But im still prepared if a or the whale will unload
the next bag of cheap PND`s or you guys think
the dump is over yet

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:53:06 PM

i hope PND will raise now after this shit Cheesy
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:02:13 PM

August 30th

Stay Tuned

This is great! I got so many PND in the recent drop, I almost doubled
I'm sorry I can't contribute daily, but at least I set up a timer for the great event on 1dash.net Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/113fpuE.jpg

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:50:40 AM

So in 47 days we will be making the world rethink digital currencies.

Be prepared Smiley

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
WenBo

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:16:41 AM

August 30th

Stay Tuned

I'm sorry I can't contribute daily, but at least I set up a timer for the great event on 1dash.net Smiley

i missed out on super cheap pandacoin, but still got some at current prices which is still cheap.

i <3 it. rethinking the way to approach to digital currency is a must if its to be popular across diff cultures and markets globaly. i cant wait to see the pandacoin approach to this problem!
bdanyo

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:20:29 AM

I had some PM's since the announcement and would like to clarify one several things:

August 30th is not just an announcement date for what the Pandacoin (PND) development team are developing, but will be the date when we will be releasing the first set of completed developments on our roadmap.

Stressing on that it is not just A development, but a set of multiple medium and high impact developments.

cadexn

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:26:05 AM

I had some PM's since the announcement and would like to clarify one several things:

August 30th is not just an announcement date for what the Pandacoin (PND) development team are developing, but will be the date when we will be releasing the first set of completed developments on our roadmap.

Stressing on that it is not just A development, but a set of multiple medium and high impact developments.

by that do you mean at Aug 30th PND will be releasing a set of completed features?
bdanyo

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:28:47 AM

August 30th

Stay Tuned

i missed out on super cheap pandacoin, but still got some at current prices which is still cheap.

i <3 it. rethinking the way to approach to digital currency is a must if its to be popular across diff cultures and markets globaly. i cant wait to see the pandacoin approach to this problem!

Yes, we as a team have identified clearly multiple barriers and obstacles on why decentralized digital currencies have yet to effectively break into widespread adoption. We are confident that our long term development roadmap and vision for how end users will interact and utilize decentralized digital currencies will cause a shift in direction of design, packaging and marketing of digital currencies to the masses.

by that do you mean at Aug 30th PND will be releasing a set of completed features?

Yes that is correct. We will have more tricks up our sleeves and continuing developing Pandacoin (PND) even after August of 30th by sticking to our long term development roadmap and the vision that we as a team have for the PND and the future of decentralized digital currencies. Just that we had prioritized which completed features to tackle and release first.

dicksausage

Activity: 220

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:21:20 AM

Is freenode kill?

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: