Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
bdanyo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 12:06:58 AM

Support the PND Development Community Chest

Want to do your part and assist the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here:

• PND: PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E
  • BTC: 1AtPFanV3kMnWzuRSocZPfrf6V5mjJHoDE
  • LTC: Li1dUae3dd4qZQHKXXV5gFKBqmWAyRJm3m
  • DOGE: DCQ28wVSdFd1np74trvtSRn99edVCqGui9

Donors of over 1 million PND / .05 BTC / 1 LTC / 40 000 DOGE will be listed on our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Please let us know, if you would like to donate specifically to a particular listed bounty project, in order to attract potential development bounty hunters easier with a higher bounty! We will edit and keep the bounty list up to date.

The PND Development Community Chest wallets will be transparent and available for public viewing, with all proposed developments utilizing the Community Chest be announced to the community in a professional fashion.

Hall of Fame Donors

Cuprate - 70,000,000 PND
Justabear - 2,700,000 PND
creamynebula - 2,044,566 PND
Jommy99 - 2,000,002 PND
drakee - 1,350,005 PND
cadexn - 1,103,241 PND
Woodybrain -1,050,000 PND
Asgard666 - 1,000,666 PND
Armek - 1,000,009 PND
mtrycz - 1,000,001 PND
tommyj1 - 1,000,000 PND
rghmodz - 1,000,000 PND
thrillho - 1,000,000 PND
vested - 1,000,000 PND
mynamehere - 1,000,000 PND

Pandacoin PND Community Chest total: 137,465,815.10

What do YOU want to see being developed using the Pandacoin PND Community Chest funds?

The Pandacoin PND dev team wanted to gather feedback from our awesome community on concepts and ideas for development utilizing the Community Chest as we are in the process of updating our bounty project list in preparation for the August 30th big date!

We will not address or include bounty development ideas that are not aligned with our team's vision, or proposed developments (from the old bounty list, or outside of that bounty list) that have already been developed, or is already listed as a development that will be taken care of internally by our team in the future.

So let us know how you would like to see the funds gathered from this generous community to be used. Together as a community, we can discuss and access the viability of these ideas and we (dev team) will see if we can make it happen!

Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:12:01 AM

What do YOU want to see being developed using the Pandacoin PND Community Chest funds?

The Pandacoin PND dev team wanted to gather feedback from our awesome community on concepts and ideas for development utilizing the Community Chest as we are in the process of updating our bounty project list in preparation for the August 30th big date!

We will not address or include bounty development ideas that are not aligned with our team's vision, or proposed developments (from the old bounty list, or outside of that bounty list) that have already been developed, or is already listed as a development that will be taken care of internally by our team in the future.

So let us know how you would like to see the funds gathered from this generous community to be used. Together as a community, we can discuss and access the viability of these ideas and we (dev team) will see if we can make it happen!

[/quote]

Ohhh cool. Not sure if you guys have taken care of the android/ios wallets, but they could be great additions to our ecosystem. Not the web wallets that some coins that are coming out with, but fully functioning ones.

Another one would be CSS customization of our subreddit.

That's all I can think of for now, will come back with more ideas when I think of them. but i like how we can have a say and propose ideas now Smiley I guess we can do quite a bit with 150m PNDs (assuming donations keep coming) if prices go higher later.

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
I_Collect_Geodes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:13:58 AM

Well after watching the recovery of the coin after that little debacle recently, here's hoping the value skyrockets.   I've got plans that depend on money.  You know, the usual stuff - buy this house, buy a Tesla (the car), get solar for the house, do some bodywork on myself, maybe fill my closet with new clothes, etc etc.

I see too much moon talk here from the community holders. Yes all these things are nice to think about, but it does not help the devs in anyway. What I'm seeing right now is most people just expect the devs to do all the hard work and carry them to the top.

But it got me thinking. What have YOU (as a member of the pnd community) done for the coin lately besides looking at the moon and hoping?

Have you donated to PND4PND?
Have you contributed to the Development Community Chest?
Are you actively trying to help out and build services around PND like Jommy99, mtrycz, rghmodz, drake emko and others?
Have you been retweeting and promoting PND?
Have you been suggesting ways on how to improve the coin and help the devs achieve their vision for PND to be the global choice of digital currency for the masses?

So...what have YOU done for PND lately?

I got 3 of my friends interested in Pandacoin, and told them that it should be a safe bet buying a bunch now since there should be a rush to get Pandacoin as we get closer to August 30th and after that date when we get to see what the devs have installed for us Smiley

Hey! I got 2 friends in so far Smiley  Let's hope there's more where that came from Smiley
I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:17:05 AM

Ohhh cool. Not sure if you guys have taken care of the android/ios wallets, but they could be great additions to our ecosystem. Not the web wallets that some coins that are coming out with, but fully functioning ones.

Another one would be CSS customization of our subreddit.

That's all I can think of for now, will come back with more ideas when I think of them. but i like how we can have a say and propose ideas now Smiley I guess we can do quite a bit with 150m PNDs (assuming donations keep coming) if prices go higher later.
[/quote]

OOH I... .. I wish I knew what to ask for..?
WenBo

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:58:23 AM

more chinese translation of developments like phone app so we dont miss out on new things
RTRC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:59:27 AM

I would like to see a website like this: https://weselldoges.com/
But for PND of course. Right now I run a small business on eBay. I use the profits I get to buy PND. But as we all know, using money in our paypal to get some cryptocurrency is extremely difficult. I have to buy a GC from Gyft, list it on cryptothrift for 85-90% of it's value (in order for it to sell fast) then the escrow used in the transaction charges it's fee and then I can finally trade for some PND. I would love to be able to buy PND outright with my funds in paypal. You want your average neighbor to get into PND, this is the way to do it. After establishing a way to get PND fast and easy, I suggest  promoting our exchange for irl goods, then developing an app version the exchange. A reputable way to buy and use PND is what will take us to doge levels and beyond.  
I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:31:47 AM

But for PND of course. Right now I run a small business on eBay. I use the profits I get to buy PND. But as we all know, using money in our paypal to get some cryptocurrency is extremely difficult. I have to buy a GC from Gyft, list it on cryptothrift for 85-90% of it's value (in order for it to sell fast) then the escrow used in the transaction charges it's fee and then I can finally trade for some PND. I would love to be able to buy PND outright with my funds in paypal. You want your average neighbor to get into PND, this is the way to do it. After establishing a way to get PND fast and easy, I suggest  promoting our exchange for irl goods, then developing an app version the exchange. A reputable way to buy and use PND is what will take us to doge levels and beyond.  

I would LOVE this.

Also, maybe when the price goes up we can use the community chest funds to buy mining rigs to support the multipool!!!  Like, imagine getting a couple of vaultbreakers when the price goes way way up? xD
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:52:23 AM

I would LOVE this.

Also, maybe when the price goes up we can use the community chest funds to buy mining rigs to support the multipool!!!  Like, imagine getting a couple of vaultbreakers when the price goes way way up? xD

This is probably not cost effective, as even the big, more powerful and more cost efficient ASICs are low likelihood ROIs.

Better off using it on something guaranteed to give us a return on investment Smiley

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:32:19 AM

We're now #3 on AllCoin.com! Vote and help us get to #1 and get listed on the exchange! More exchanges means more attentions

https://www.allcoin.com/vote
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:58:27 AM

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
cadexn

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:20:21 AM

Since we need more people using PND, how about allocate a portion to marketing fund?
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:01:11 AM

That is interesting; never thought of buying Doge, but setting up something like this for PND would be nice.
mynamehere

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:09:03 AM

Since we need more people using PND, how about allocate a portion to marketing fund?

I likey
cadexn

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

I likey

Although I'm not sure how we can market a cryptocurrency though. Banner/icons advertising just doesn't seem to do it, no one's gonna adopt a currency that you see on a banner on some page.

Maybe press release? Getting well-known crypto websites to write an article about us? or even get the devs into an interview by some journalist. Any other ideas would be great, please contribute!
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:13:55 AM

So is the 1# faucet working now?

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
mynamehere

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:22:52 PM

So is the 1# faucet working now?

It just worked for me.  Smiley
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:43:22 PM

I likey

Although I'm not sure how we can market a cryptocurrency though. Banner/icons advertising just doesn't seem to do it, no one's gonna adopt a currency that you see on a banner on some page.

Maybe press release? Getting well-known crypto websites to write an article about us? or even get the devs into an interview by some journalist. Any other ideas would be great, please contribute!

Doing a signature campaign which pays 50% in BTC and 50% in PND would probably bring good publicity and new users Smiley
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 04:33:40 PM

Support the PND Development Community Chest

Want to do your part and assist the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here:

• PND: PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E
  • BTC: 1AtPFanV3kMnWzuRSocZPfrf6V5mjJHoDE
  • LTC: Li1dUae3dd4qZQHKXXV5gFKBqmWAyRJm3m
  • DOGE: DCQ28wVSdFd1np74trvtSRn99edVCqGui9

Donors of over 1 million PND / .05 BTC / 1 LTC / 40 000 DOGE will be listed on our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Please let us know, if you would like to donate specifically to a particular listed bounty project, in order to attract potential development bounty hunters easier with a higher bounty! We will edit and keep the bounty list up to date.

The PND Development Community Chest wallets will be transparent and available for public viewing, with all proposed developments utilizing the Community Chest be announced to the community in a professional fashion.

Hall of Fame Donors

Cuprate - 70,000,000 PND
Justabear - 2,700,000 PND
creamynebula - 2,044,566 PND
Jommy99 - 2,000,002 PND
drakee - 1,350,005 PND
cadexn - 1,103,241 PND
Woodybrain -1,050,000 PND
Asgard666 - 1,000,666 PND
Armek - 1,000,009 PND
mtrycz - 1,000,001 PND
tommyj1 - 1,000,000 PND
rghmodz - 1,000,000 PND
thrillho - 1,000,000 PND
vested - 1,000,000 PND
mynamehere - 1,000,000 PND

Pandacoin PND Community Chest total: 137,465,815.10

Have been thinking of putting our secure blockchain to more types of uses, and wonder if it's feasible to have a type of PND transaction that allows us to store say a primary key (encrypted message or checksum...) right into our blockchain. This may have many uses and could require a larger transaction fee? This would make proof of existence and other possibilities easily available using our very secure Pandacoin (PND) blockchain.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
RTRC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:16:54 PM

Is something wrong with the multipool? It's been 5 rounds and I haven't received anything.  Undecided
pandacoin-official (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:39:52 PM

Is something wrong with the multipool? It's been 5 rounds and I haven't received anything.  Undecided

Looks like an issue with Cryptsy again.

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: