Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:18:40 AM

More exposure, more attention, more awareness, more interest. People are missing out what this coin can do in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slaithe

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:58:33 PM

I find this the most succinct explanation of the current banking system used by most of the world...its focus being the U.S.

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind
http://youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

The guy is big on gold and silver as a solution, but the important thing is he's been calling what we've been seeing for years, now.
Yet, gold and silver have themselves been shown to be price manipulated through time to contribute to leeching wealth.
It happens in cycles.

The video focuses primarily on the subject of the creation of 'money' so it can be useful in getting through to others one of the huge reasons they should consider crypto.
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:33:07 PM

I find this the most succinct explanation of the current banking system used by most of the world...its focus being the U.S.

The guy is big on gold and silver as a solution, but the important thing is he's been calling what we've been seeing for years, now.
Yet, gold and silver have themselves been shown to be price manipulated through time to contribute to leeching wealth.
It happens in cycles.

The video focuses primarily on the subject of the creation of 'money' so it can be useful in getting through to others one of the huge reasons they should consider crypto.

I'm not sure if I can agree entirely with all parts of the radical perspective, however I agree entirely that there is a systematic problem infecting the American economy (and many others that I am generally ignorant of), and that a decentralized currency is exactly that which can move to fixing the problem.

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:40:51 PM

It happens in cycles.

I'm not sure if I can agree entirely with all parts of the radical perspective, however I agree entirely that there is a systematic problem infecting the American economy (and many others that I am generally ignorant of), and that a decentralized currency is exactly that which can move to fixing the problem.

I am with Linux_Mint_Pal on this. So what do you do? You come on board and join the PND nation.  Cheesy
Crypto has a chance to change things, we just need a way to do that. The devs of PND are trying to change the way cryptos work and allow others to see the "worth" of cryptos; most other coins are just a "diversion" to this, a way for a select few to make money off the backs of those doing the work. Come August 30th, the devs will release their plans to try and make this dream of universal usage come to life; join us and help change the world.
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:44:00 PM

It happens in cycles.

I am with Linux_Mint_Pal on this. So what do you do? You come on board and join the PND nation.  Cheesy
Crypto has a chance to change things, we just need a way to do that. The devs of PND are trying to change the way cryptos work and allow others to see the "worth" of cryptos; most other coins are just a "diversion" to this, a way for a select few to make money off the backs of those doing the work. Come August 30th, the devs will release their plans to try and make this dream of universal usage come to life; join us and help change the world.

It's literally why I wanted to be here in the first place.

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
slaithe

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:56:15 PM

It happens in cycles.

Radical?
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:59:39 PM

It happens in cycles.

Radical?

The video is wrought with sophistry. Persuasive material that aims to persuade you regardless of whether or not it's true.

The problem is, I can't corroborate the claims in this video with facts and research so I can't really find out whats true and what isn't.

slaithe

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:12:14 PM

It happens in cycles.

Radical?

The video is wrought with sophistry. Persuasive material that aims to persuade you regardless of whether or not it's true.

The problem is, I can't corroborate the claims in this video with facts and research so I can't really find out whats true and what isn't.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Maybe you could watch other vids in the series to find what you are looking for.
If you fear that would be too self-referential, I would start researching the cited quotes in the vid.
Don't expect it to be easy, although with the advent of the internet much information can be accessed, masters of controlling don't necessarily readily disclose to their flock how they control.

Obfuscation, secreting and occulting knowledge is key to perpetuating slavery.
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:14:51 PM

It happens in cycles.

Radical?

Maybe you could watch other vids in the series to find what you are looking for.
If you fear that would be too self-referential, I would start researching the cited quotes in the vid.
Don't expect it to be easy, although with the advent of the internet much information can be accessed, masters of controlling don't necessarily readily disclose to their flock how they control.

In science, for all intents and purposes, absence of evidence IS the evidence of absence, because it's the only thing that CAN be the evidence of absence.

In science, however, we give claims the benefit of the doubt as far as we try to discover if there is any evidence to the best of our ability, and now that's what I have to do to understand the situation properly so that I might fully corroborate the claims in this video for myself.

slaithe

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:41:33 PM

It happens in cycles.

Radical?

In science, for all intents and purposes, absence of evidence IS the evidence of absence, because it's the only thing that CAN be the evidence of absence.

In science, however, we give claims the benefit of the doubt as far as we try to discover if there is any evidence to the best of our ability, and now that's what I have to do to understand the situation properly so that I might fully corroborate the claims in this video for myself.

Absence of evidence where-you-are-looking (finite) is not evidence of absence everywhere (absolute).

Maybe that will clarify.
Science etymologically means "knowledge."
There is a difference between saying you don't know if something is true and saying it cannot be true because you do not have knowledge of it.
Sorry if I misinterpreted your words.  Must be the critic in me.
Understandably, we have our own limitations of time, energy and resources, our own five senses and what instruments are at our disposal.

A key phrase to research is "fractional reserve banking."

How many scientists can well explain how our monetary system works?  There need to be more, yes?  Yes!  xD
Less compartmentalization of knowledge.
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:49:09 PM

Just released a update to my multipool stat checker.  Download source code and .exe here http://pndgames.net/   For source code you will need to install the Microsoft Chart Control. You can download that here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14422

Updates to it:
Added chart for last 5 round payouts.
Added price of amount mined using mintpal api.

Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:57:44 PM

Just released a update to my multipool stat checker.  Download source code and .exe here http://pndgames.net/   For source code you will need to install the Microsoft Chart Control. You can download that here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14422

Updates to it:

Awesome rghmodz Smiley  Fantastic as always!

Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:59:47 PM

It happens in cycles.

Radical?

Absence of evidence where-you-are-looking (finite) is not evidence of absence everywhere (absolute).

Maybe that will clarify.
Science etymologically means "knowledge."
There is a difference between saying you don't know if something is true and saying it cannot be true because you do not have knowledge of it.
Sorry if I misinterpreted your words.  Must be the critic in me.
Understandably, we have our own limitations of time, energy and resources, our own five senses and what instruments are at our disposal.

A key phrase to research is "fractional reserve banking."

How many scientists can well explain how our monetary system works?  There need to be more, yes?  Yes!  xD
Less compartmentalization of knowledge.

Of course, however in the sciences the way they are conducted by us finite humans, if we can find no evidence for X, and either there IS evidence for Y, or Y is a simpler explanation that is more likely than X but there is no evidence for either, we dismiss X as untrue.

Why? Because if we didn't, we'd never be able to narrow anything down, and science wouldn't be able to progress.

The scientific process isn't perfect, but it's the closest thing to perfect we have ever been able to develop.

Given all things are ALWAYS up for re-evaluation given new evidence.

slaithe

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:05:48 PM

There are some books on his shelf that could be good research, too.

http://youtu.be/DyV0OfU3-FU?t=2m4s

Additionally, many find Mike Maloney's expertise reason enough to trust him as a source worth citing, as well.
Yet, trustworthiness itself, the individual will have to asses.
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:11:33 PM

Updates to it:

Awesome rghmodz Smiley  Fantastic as always!
Thank you Smiley

Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:12:16 PM

Additionally, many find Mike Maloney expertise reason enough to trust him as a source worth citing, as well.

I tend to trust him because he doesn't seem to be attempting to use his videos to make himself money, or sell anything, but then again, I dunno.

slaithe

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:36:21 PM

Additionally, many find Mike Maloney expertise reason enough to trust him as a source worth citing, as well.

I tend to trust him because he doesn't seem to be attempting to use his videos to make himself money, or sell anything, but then again, I dunno.

He has written a book.
And he does sell gold and silver.

But he also shares much freely (info, not gold and silver, lol).

He has also praised crypto (Bitcoin) as a possible freemarket solution for a system of exchange.

Bitcoin Destroys Banking Leeches | Mike Maloney
http://youtu.be/dGsir1ypCP8
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:38:07 PM

He has written a book.
And he does sell gold and silver.

But he also shares much freely (info, not gold and silver, lol).

He has also praised crypto (Bitcoin) as a possible freemarket solution for a system of exchange.

Bitcoin Destroys Banking Leeches | Mike Maloney
http://youtu.be/dGsir1ypCP8

Hmm. Then not quite so sure. If he's trying to make money on the mess, I can't be sure I trust his testimony.

I_Collect_Geodes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:39:11 PM

That video made me sad.
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:39:47 PM

Rethinking Digital Currency

Bitcoin, the world’s first decentralized digital currency, was launched in 2009. It was the prototype that introduced and demonstrated to the world the potential benefits and usages of a decentralized digital currency. However, digital currencies are still in their infant stages and have yet to see widespread mainstream adoption and usage as a unit of exchange both online and offline. There is a need to rethink the current approach to the design and marketing of digital currencies in order to achieve a global mass appeal.

August 30th

On the 30th of August the Pandacoin (PND) development team will unveil and release the highly anticipated set of major development updates to Pandacoin. The founders, developers, and architects of Pandacoin (PND) endeavor to redefine the current space with this set of major development updates, and be positioned to become the future digital currency of choice for the masses.

Stay Tuned
Pandacoin (PND) Development Team

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: