Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:14:44 AM

Yep, 100% free at their supercharge stations.  And if you do it at home, I seem to recall reading somewhere that it's like $4 worth of electricity to get a full charge from flat, at average US rates.

Wow. That's a hell of a lot better than gas :p

I heard recently that they have plans for a ~$30,000 model which would be more accessible to the average Jo.

Excited for that too... xD

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:15:46 AM

Rethinking Digital Currency

Bitcoin, the world’s first decentralized digital currency, was launched in 2009. It was the prototype that introduced and demonstrated to the world the potential benefits and usages of a decentralized digital currency. However, digital currencies are still in their infant stages and have yet to see widespread mainstream adoption and usage as a unit of exchange both online and offline. There is a need to rethink the current approach to the design and marketing of digital currencies in order to achieve a global mass appeal.

August 30th

On the 30th of August the Pandacoin (PND) development team will unveil and release the highly anticipated set of major development updates to Pandacoin. The founders, developers, and architects of Pandacoin (PND) endeavor to redefine the current space with this set of major development updates, and be positioned to become the future digital currency of choice for the masses.

Stay Tuned
Pandacoin (PND) Development Team

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:16:30 AM

Well it was a debacle initially, but at least it afforded those of us with some brains the opportunity to snap up some cheap PND ;-)

As for Tesla's cars, simple:  I know I sound like a commercial here but they're electric, they're fast, they're beautiful, and they're free to charge at their supercharging stations.  Hate on Elon all you like for PayPal, but he did something right with Tesla at least :-)
If I buy electric anything it'll be one of these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRrKhFAlaRw

Internal combustion still a best though.

Internal combustion is certainly the most guttural and satisfying in a primal kind of way, but as far as I'm concerned, Tesla is a modern marvel.

I_Collect_Geodes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:19:35 AM

Well it was a debacle initially, but at least it afforded those of us with some brains the opportunity to snap up some cheap PND ;-)

As for Tesla's cars, simple:  I know I sound like a commercial here but they're electric, they're fast, they're beautiful, and they're free to charge at their supercharging stations.  Hate on Elon all you like for PayPal, but he did something right with Tesla at least :-)

Internal combustion is certainly the most guttural and satisfying in a primal kind of way, but as far as I'm concerned, Tesla is a modern marvel.

Pretty sure the electric motor in the Tesla has 0 ramp up time, so like, instead of having a period of time from idling RPM to power band where torque has to build, ALL of the torque is available instantly, meaning its early acceleration is amazing, and its off-the-line is freaking perfect.

PndaSanta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:20:17 AM

Well after watching the recovery of the coin after that little debacle recently, here's hoping the value skyrockets.   I've got plans that depend on money.  You know, the usual stuff - buy this house, buy a Tesla (the car), get solar for the house, do some bodywork on myself, maybe fill my closet with new clothes, etc etc.

I see too much moon talk here from the community holders. Yes all these things are nice to think about, but it does not help the devs in anyway. What I'm seeing right now is most people just expect the devs to do all the hard work and carry them to the top.

But it got me thinking. What have YOU (as a member of the pnd community) done for the coin lately besides looking at the moon and hoping?

Have you donated to PND4PND?
Have you contributed to the Development Community Chest?
Are you actively trying to help out and build services around PND like Jommy99, mtrycz, rghmodz, drake emko and others?
Have you been retweeting and promoting PND?
Have you been suggesting ways on how to improve the coin and help the devs achieve their vision for PND to be the global choice of digital currency for the masses?

So...what have YOU done for PND lately?

dicksausage

Activity: 220

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:21:11 AM

Tesla is great. I've been seeing tons of Model S around town. We need batteries that are lighter, longer lasting and that don't sit around in land fills for hundreds of years after they die before electric cars really jump off. They might be better for the air and your wallet but they're still full of acid and lithium that does worse damage than smog.

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
VanessaE

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 01:21:21 AM

as far as I'm concerned, Tesla is a modern marvel.
Yep, exactly.  Here's hoping that PND turns out to be a way toward getting one.
dicksausage

Activity: 220

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:23:15 AM

Well after watching the recovery of the coin after that little debacle recently, here's hoping the value skyrockets.   I've got plans that depend on money.  You know, the usual stuff - buy this house, buy a Tesla (the car), get solar for the house, do some bodywork on myself, maybe fill my closet with new clothes, etc etc.

I see too much moon talk here from the community holders. Yes all these things are nice to think about, but it does not help the devs in anyway. What I'm seeing right now is most people just expect the devs to do all the hard work and carry them to the top.

But it got me thinking. What have YOU (as a member of the pnd community) done for the coin lately besides looking at the moon and hoping?

Are you actively trying to help out and build services around PND like Jommy99, mtrycz, rghmodz, drake emko and others?
Have you been suggesting ways on how to improve the coin and help the devs achieve their vision for PND to be the global choice of digital currency for the masses?

I remind people that
PANDACOIN IS BEST COIN
PANDACOIN IS ONLY COIN
PND IS LOVE
PND IS LIFE

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:32:31 AM

Excellent question!

It always helps to spread pandacoin via word of mouth and social media, and even if you're a new community member, it is always encouraged to voice your opinion and make your ideas heard! Who knows, you may come up with something no one has thought of yet.

I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:36:01 AM

I remind people that
PANDACOIN IS BEST COIN
PANDACOIN IS ONLY COIN
PND IS LOVE
PND IS LIFE

If Pandacoin is love, maybe we can get pandas to finally make love so they don't go bye-bye forever :p
I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:39:59 AM

What about those of us that don't have the talents to really help out? Maybe just mine on the multipool and talk about it with friends?
VanessaE

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 01:41:48 AM

About all I can do is mine on the multipool and mention the coin when it's on-topic.  Like the previous poster, I lack the resources and skills to do more than that.
notpanda8

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:43:01 AM

I have been mining in the http://multi.pandapool.info/#poolstats multi-pool helping to a more stable price, buying cheap pnd from dumpers and weak hands and raining pnd in the irc.
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:44:25 AM

About all I can do is mine on the multipool and mention the coin when it's on-topic.  Like the previous poster, I lack the resources and skills to do more than that.

And you're doing your part by doing that much, and investing your time in being a part of the community. Smiley

Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:45:39 AM

I have been mining in the http://multi.pandapool.info/#poolstats multi-pool helping to a more stable price, buying cheap pnd from dumpers and weak hands and raining pnd in the irc.

Improving distribution! Woo!

I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:54:33 AM

And you're doing your part by doing that much, and investing your time in being a part of the community. Smiley

Smiley  YAY! I'm helping!

I also stake, does that count?
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:12:03 AM

Smiley  YAY! I'm helping!

I also stake, does that count?

Absolutely. Staking is an extremely important component. If you stake, you are helping keep pandacoin secure! Smiley

mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:33:13 AM

Yep, 100% free at their supercharge stations.  And if you do it at home, I seem to recall reading somewhere that it's like $4 worth of electricity to get a full charge from flat, at average US rates.

I heard recently that they have plans for a ~$30,000 model which would be more accessible to the average Jo.

There are plans for a cheaper model for everyday consumers; cannot wait for it. The Model-S is awesome though, they opened up a dealership near me and those cars are beautiful, being fast and electric to adds to it. I am with VanessaE, I would definitely get one.
I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:39:41 AM

There are plans for a cheaper model for everyday consumers; cannot wait for it. The Model-S is awesome though, they opened up a dealership near me and those cars are beautiful, being fast and electric to adds to it. I am with VanessaE, I would definitely get one.

Hell yeah xD
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:47:15 AM

At the minimum, you should be mining on the multipool and staking. If you can afford to, buy up some PND and stake those. For those with a decent amount of PND, give to the charity or Development Community Chest.  We all should be talking to others about PND itself; you never know, someone may like what you are saying and join the community. We all could do more to help PND.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: