Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:53:08 AM

Well after watching the recovery of the coin after that little debacle recently, here's hoping the value skyrockets.   I've got plans that depend on money.  You know, the usual stuff - buy this house, buy a Tesla (the car), get solar for the house, do some bodywork on myself, maybe fill my closet with new clothes, etc etc.

I see too much moon talk here from the community holders. Yes all these things are nice to think about, but it does not help the devs in anyway. What I'm seeing right now is most people just expect the devs to do all the hard work and carry them to the top.

But it got me thinking. What have YOU (as a member of the pnd community) done for the coin lately besides looking at the moon and hoping?

Have you donated to PND4PND?
Have you contributed to the Development Community Chest?
Are you actively trying to help out and build services around PND like Jommy99, mtrycz, rghmodz, drake emko and others?
Have you been retweeting and promoting PND?
Have you been suggesting ways on how to improve the coin and help the devs achieve their vision for PND to be the global choice of digital currency for the masses?

So...what have YOU done for PND lately?

At the minimum, you should be mining on the multipool and staking. If you can afford to, buy up some PND and stake those. For those with a decent amount of PND, give to the charity or Development Community Chest.  We all should be talking to others about PND itself; you never know, someone may like what you are saying and join the community. We all could do more to help PND.

A close friend of mine may be joining the community in the near future because of this Smiley

Agreed.

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:06:39 AM

Rethinking Digital Currency

Bitcoin, the world’s first decentralized digital currency, was launched in 2009. It was the prototype that introduced and demonstrated to the world the potential benefits and usages of a decentralized digital currency. However, digital currencies are still in their infant stages and have yet to see widespread mainstream adoption and usage as a unit of exchange both online and offline. There is a need to rethink the current approach to the design and marketing of digital currencies in order to achieve a global mass appeal.

August 30th

On the 30th of August the Pandacoin (PND) development team will unveil and release the highly anticipated set of major development updates to Pandacoin. The founders, developers, and architects of Pandacoin (PND) endeavor to redefine the current space with this set of major development updates, and be positioned to become the future digital currency of choice for the masses.

Stay Tuned
Pandacoin (PND) Development Team

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:28:26 AM

A co-worker of mine is mining DOGE; even though DOGE is having trouble he still continues mining DOGE. Although I cannot blame him, I am trying to talk him into coming over into the PND community; I will keep working on him
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:38:41 AM

A co-worker of mine is mining DOGE; even though DOGE is having trouble he still continues mining DOGE. Although I cannot blame him, I am trying to talk him into coming over into the PND community; I will keep working on him

Well, why don't you have him spend a few minutes on the IRC and have him grill us? Smiley

I_Collect_Geodes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:49:03 AM

COnvert hiM!!!!!
mynamehere

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:55:07 AM

Well, why don't you have him spend a few minutes on the IRC and have him grill us? Smiley

I will try.  Smiley
cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:04:16 AM

I will try.  Smiley

Indeed, getting people into IRC is the easiest way to convert someone to PND.
PndaSanta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:24:07 AM

Well after watching the recovery of the coin after that little debacle recently, here's hoping the value skyrockets.   I've got plans that depend on money.  You know, the usual stuff - buy this house, buy a Tesla (the car), get solar for the house, do some bodywork on myself, maybe fill my closet with new clothes, etc etc.

I see too much moon talk here from the community holders. Yes all these things are nice to think about, but it does not help the devs in anyway. What I'm seeing right now is most people just expect the devs to do all the hard work and carry them to the top.

But it got me thinking. What have YOU (as a member of the pnd community) done for the coin lately besides looking at the moon and hoping?

Are you actively trying to help out and build services around PND like Jommy99, mtrycz, rghmodz, drake emko and others?
Have you been suggesting ways on how to improve the coin and help the devs achieve their vision for PND to be the global choice of digital currency for the masses?

At the minimum, you should be mining on the multipool and staking. If you can afford to, buy up some PND and stake those. For those with a decent amount of PND, give to the charity or Development Community Chest.  We all should be talking to others about PND itself; you never know, someone may like what you are saying and join the community. We all could do more to help PND.

I hosted a texas holdem poker game with min buy ins of 1 million pnd over the weekend with my friends. We felt like high rollers with 10k/20k pnd blinds per game and got 2 of them interested and asked me to send them more info after! P.S I lost
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:43:53 AM

At the minimum, you should be mining on the multipool and staking. If you can afford to, buy up some PND and stake those. For those with a decent amount of PND, give to the charity or Development Community Chest.  We all should be talking to others about PND itself; you never know, someone may like what you are saying and join the community. We all could do more to help PND.

I hosted a texas holdem poker game with min buy ins of 1 million pnd over the weekend with my friends. We felt like high rollers with 10k/20k pnd blinds per game and got 2 of them interested and asked me to send them more info after! P.S I lost

Lolz. That sounds like a good time :p

I_Collect_Geodes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:55:02 AM

1 Million PND buy ins, holy crap!
mynamehere

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:07:30 AM

That is one heck of a buy-in.
Linux_Mint_Pal

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:10:17 AM

That is one heck of a buy-in.

I for one shy away from gambling. This would make me uncomfortable :p

mynamehere

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:24:53 AM

I enjoy gambling, but low bet. Play with my uncles every month, just for fun.
dicksausage

Activity: 220

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:30:04 AM

I want in on that action. Which site did you use?

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:32:18 AM

After August 30th we might afford the Model 3 from Elon:)
Gambling is not my thing. Runs in my genes Tongue

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:08:58 AM

Someone should organize a proper PND poker tournie.

I'd be in for up 10mil buy-in + 5mil 1-time rebuy Wink.
dicksausage

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:07:10 AM

We really need a legit PND gambling site.

cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:23:51 AM

Would be great to have a simple online texas hold'em poker with chatbox. hours of fun.

Some poker sites are just sketchy as hell though.
PndaSanta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:04:33 AM

I sold them PND for fiat, and we used pokerchips to represent the PNDs that we used to play texas holdem with. Winner took all winnings, I had him download a wallet and he got 8 million pnds as a prize!

But we should totally try to set up an online tournament or have a poker site using PND up and runnig. I'll be totally up for both
dicksausage

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:34:37 PM

Would be great to have a simple online texas hold'em poker with chatbox. hours of fun.

Some poker sites are just sketchy as hell though.
Every cryto gambling site looks like it was designed by a Russian teenager.

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: