Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
Crypto_Miner

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:59:26 PM

As far as I usually post teh hype images just for fun, I have to admit that I haven't felt so exited in quite a long time (and never felt so exited about crypto)

Cheers fellow pandas!

Pay bills with PND please.

Like I want to take my PND interest and use it to pay my monthly bills, buy groceries, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaipagare

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:39:21 PM

As far as I usually post teh hype images just for fun, I have to admit that I haven't felt so exited in quite a long time (and never felt so exited about crypto)

Cheers fellow pandas!

Like I want to take my PND interest and use it to pay my monthly bills, buy groceries, etc.

You guys are going to repeat history by selling your coins for monthly bills and grocery; same what BTC holders did in past.

1. One garb aged HDD with millions of BTC into Thrash; because GF said computer making lot of noise.
2. Sold thousands of BTC coins for Pizza (award Winning)
3. Sold BTC when it was $2.00 and paid apartment bill.

Choice is yours.

Hold PND for better future. Don't settle for less. Support PND community.

Crypto_Miner

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:54:42 PM

Cheers fellow pandas!

You guys are going to repeat history by selling your coins for monthly bills and grocery; same what BTC holders did in past.

1. One garb aged HDD with millions of BTC into Thrash; because GF said computer making lot of noise.

Choice is yours.

You don't understand what I meant.

I don't ever want to sell my PND.

I want to use my PND to pay my bills. As in, credit card companies and grocery stores take PND.

PND is not something to be held and hoarded forever. It is a currency to be used to purchase real things and pay real bills.
mikeroz

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:04:29 PM

Cheers fellow pandas!

Choice is yours.

I want to use my PND to pay my bills. As in, credit card companies and grocery stores take PND.

PND is not something to be held and hoarded forever. It is a currency to be used to purchase real things and pay real bills.

oh i get it, you want to be able to convert fiat to PND and use only PND for everything
at some point we should make spendpnd.com service with low fees that would let you do that
also PND is not a currency, it is money like gold, because its amount is limited.

Crypto_Miner

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:06:05 PM

Cheers fellow pandas!

Choice is yours.

oh i get it, you want to be able to convert fiat to PND and use only PND for everything
at some point we should make spendpnd.com service with low fees that would let you do that

savepnd.com? What do you mean? What would it do?
richibichi

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:13:54 PM

Never say no to Panda Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4

We are going to Moon
mikeroz

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:17:38 PM

you mean pnd related stuff?

cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:34:06 PM

Hey you, get on the IRC and I'll tip you tons personally. i like your funny pictures :p
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:40:31 PM

Hey you, get on the IRC and I'll tip you tons personally. i like your funny pictures :p

Also this:

Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet now available

We have implemented a Pandacoin (PND) IRC Lotto Faucet system, where you can type the following commands on our irc channel every 24 hours for a chance to win up to 10 million every 24 hours Pandacoins (PND): !lotto !panda or !gimme

It works by a lotto system, where you get one try every 24 hours:

Normal payouts = 10-100 PND
1/10 chance = 1,000 PND
1/100 chance = 10,000 PND
1/1,000 chance = 100,000 PND
1/10,000 chance = 1 million PND
1/100,000 chance = 10 million PND

So join us on #PandacoinPND at freenode.net to try out the Lotto-Faucet commands !lotto !panda !gimme, have a chance of winning up to 10 million Pandacoins (PND) and chat with the other Pandas from this awesome community!

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:38:30 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 07:43:24 PM by barryzand

SOON  Cool

rsturtle

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:00:51 PM

Panda is making a really good push with stable buys backing the growth. It looks really steady at this rate. We are just over 5BTC from breaking 6 sats, with a 25BTC back at 5 sats. This is very good looking growth, definitely not a pump. Go PND you deserve it Smiley

^That picture is really amazing!
Crypto_Miner

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:46:40 PM

Panda is making a really good push with stable buys backing the growth. It looks really steady at this rate. We are just over 5BTC from breaking 6 sats, with a 25BTC back at 5 sats. This is very good looking growth, definitely not a pump. Go PND you deserve it Smiley

^That picture is really amazing!

If this support keeps up we be over 10 sats by end of Oct.

Smiley
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:59:25 PM

World’s First Cryptocurrency Designed for the Mainstream Mass Market

The Pandacoin (PND) Development Team is proud to reveal our first major update which highlights our intention of redefining the cryptocurrency landscape, by being the first cryptocurrency to design, develop and package specifically for the mainstream mass market. Pandacoin takes the first steps in building a solid foundation of how cryptocurrencies should be – easy to use, easy to buy, easy to mine and easy to understand.

Please have a look at our official announcement over on our new homepage's news section at the following link to check out our development releases, future plans and confirmed near future developments to look forward to! http://pandacoinpnd.org/news/

Cryptocurrency for the masses.
The Pandacoin Development Team

rsturtle

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:44:41 PM

The Pandacoin (PND) Development Team is proud to reveal our first major update which highlights our intention of redefining the cryptocurrency landscape, by being the first cryptocurrency to design, develop and package specifically for the mainstream mass market. Pandacoin takes the first steps in building a solid foundation of how cryptocurrencies should be – easy to use, easy to buy, easy to mine and easy to understand.

Please have a look at our official announcement over on our new homepage's news section at the following link to check out our development releases, future plans and confirmed near future developments to look forward to! http://pandacoinpnd.org/news/

On the news page you posted a link to, underneath the 2.1.2 wallet update where specifics are listed: Some suggestions.

ORIGINAL TEXT:
– Wallet no longer loses its staking status when doing an action that requires a full unlock, ‘unlock for staking’ is preserved across actions.
– Add a right click context menu to portfolio overview so that account address can be easily copied.
– Fix color issues on systems with ‘non standard’ color themes.
– Cap the ‘transaction fee’ setting in options dialog at 100PND to prevent users accidentally setting it to high.
– Fixes to transaction history in some problem cases where transaction history was incorrect.
– Show fee transactions seperately so th at transaction history is less confusing and more like a regular bank account.
– Fix problem on rare machines where transaction view table would expand to infinite width.
– Added arrow indicators for ‘Account Names’ under ‘My Home’ to indicator to user that you can click on the ‘Account Names' to directly view that account’s transaction page
– Fixed Transaction page balances and headers to be static instead of dynamic when viewed on full screen

MY SUGGESTED TEXT:
– Wallet no longer loses it's staking status while doing an action that requires a full unlock, "unlock for staking" is preserved across actions.
– Added a right click context menu to portfolio overview so that account addresses can be easily copied.
– Fix for color issues on systems with "non standard" color themes.
– Capped "transaction fee" setting in options dialog at 100PND to prevent users from accidentally setting it too high.
– Fixes to transaction history. In some cases transaction history was incorrect.
– The wallet now shows fee transactions separately, so that transaction history is less confusing.
– Fixed a rare issue where the transaction view table would expand to infinite width.
– Added arrow indicators for "Account Names" under "My Home", to indicate to users that you can click on the "Account Names" to directly view that account’s transaction page.
– Fixed transaction page balances and headers to be static, instead of dynamic when viewed on full screen.

Some small errors where corrected; missing punctuation, misspellings etc. As well as a slightly different word choice to combat grammatical errors.
Take it as you will I just thought I would offer my thoughts!  
mimsx11

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:53:00 PM

On the news page you posted a link to, underneath the 2.1.2 wallet update where specifics are listed: Some suggestions.

ORIGINAL TEXT:
– Wallet no longer loses its staking status when doing an action that requires a full unlock, ‘unlock for staking’ is preserved across actions.

MY SUGGESTED TEXT:
– Wallet no longer loses it's staking status while doing an action that requires a full unlock, "unlock for staking" is preserved across actions.

No... I believe the original version here is the correct option.
Crypto_Miner

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:59:03 PM

ORIGINAL TEXT:

MY SUGGESTED TEXT:

lol. Bad grammar from a dude trying to fix grammar.
mimsx11

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:04:55 PM

ORIGINAL TEXT:

MY SUGGESTED TEXT:

Haha yeah, most of his fixes are just replacing ' with ", which doesn't really matter much
Crypto_Miner

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:05:49 PM

ORIGINAL TEXT:

MY SUGGESTED TEXT:

Haha yeah, most the fixes are just replacing ' with "

Which isn't necessarily any more right than the original. In fact if the entire thing is in quotes to begin with, it's straightforwardly wrong.
rsturtle

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:31:18 PM

The wallet is possessive. Why would it not be "It's" rather than "Its"?

I'm no English major, please explain why this is incorrect. Just trying to help.

ORIGINAL TEXT:

MY SUGGESTED TEXT:

Which isn't necessarily any more right than the original. In fact if the entire thing is in quotes to begin with, it's straightforwardly wrong.

I agree, it wasn't meant to be perfect, just more clear. Really there shouldn't be any at all. I just left them because the original author used them, so I assumed they thought that it was a good choice in this case.

If you would rather. More was changed than just '/" by the way haha. Again not that it is better just how I would have saw fit.

MY SUGGESTED TEXT:
– Wallet no longer loses its staking status while doing an action that requires a full unlock, unlock for staking is preserved across actions.
– Added a right click context menu to portfolio overview so that account addresses can be easily copied.
– Fix for color issues on systems with non standard color themes.
– Capped transaction fee setting in options dialog at 100PND to prevent users from accidentally setting it too high.
– Fixes to transaction history. In some cases transaction history was incorrect.
– The wallet now shows fee transactions separately, so that transaction history is less confusing.
– Fixed a rare issue where the transaction view table would expand to infinite width.
– Added arrow indicators for Account Names under My Home, to indicate to users that you can click on the Account Names to directly view that account’s transaction page.
– Fixed transaction page balances and headers to be static, instead of dynamic when viewed on full screen.
Crypto_Miner

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:34:43 PM

The wallet is possessive. Why would it not be "It's" rather than "Its"?

I'm no English major, please explain why this is incorrect. Just trying to help.

ORIGINAL TEXT:

MY SUGGESTED TEXT:

I agree, it wasn't meant to be perfect, just more clear. Really there shouldn't be any at all. I just left them because the original author used them, so I assumed they thought that it was a good choice in this case.

"It's" is not possessive. "It's" = "It is".  The possessive form of "its" is just "its".

Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: