Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
rastab48

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:08:41 AM

I may be a "newbie" in post count but if you check my profile I've been a registered member since Aug 2014 (which is, btw, several months before YOU registered), and I've been lurking bctalk far longer than that. Excuse the fuck outta me for not meeting your standards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:08:54 AM

Oh also Pelogran98 lost his faith now, told you all that 2 weeks ago...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SellPNDforDOGE

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:37:52 AM

I want to give everyone some good advice , remove your coins off the exchanges and start staking. This way you can let the buys push the price up easily, there is still plenty buyers wanting some Panda. Then when price at 1000 sat you can start to sell your coins.
STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:22:51 AM

Firstly, I do not doubt the sincerity of Mani's post(s). Secondly, I am not defending the devs (amdoge included) as I feel they have let the community down. That being said, there's a couple things I'd like to point out.

1) I do not believe PND's intention was ever to be a "pump and dump" coin. WAYYY to much work went into the coin for that to be the case imo. I remember when PND was trading for 4-5 liteoshi, and skyrocketed to 800. The dev team could have dumped then and made a killing... they didn't.

2) Assuming Mani's suspicions are correct and bdanyo has acquired ~4 billion PND at or around 1 satoshi... at today's BTC price that's nearly $12,000. That is not pocket change and it simply defies logic that ANYone would invest so much into a coin that appears to be on deaths door. You wouldn't front that much money with no faith it could be recovered.

3) Expanding on "way too much work": Pandacoin.org, the crypto crash course, hybrid wallets, reduced blockchain times, etc... that's a lot of innovations to just toss aside for a quick profit. If the whole intention was to scam people out of their money why bother with all this stuff? Just make a bunch of false promises and dump when everyone panic buys as has happened countless times in cryptos. Aside from the 100k merchants, every promise made was kept.

I'm not saying PND is or isn't dead, I'm just saying the whole shit doesn't make sense.

This moment is extremely sad. What happened to the dev team was simple burnout under all the work which was done without regular pay. And they all bdanyo ozzke and amdoge did amazingly well. the only thing to keep em going really was guts alone and hope that rewards will come when PND finally grows in value. Guys, guts and beleif in a cause do not pay bills and put food on the table. Remember that bitcoin received highlevel funding from the winklevoss twins. and the likes of litecoin and dogecoin frankly dont seem to have the ambition that our original devs were actively pouring into Pandacoin. It was burnout and lack of real investment that has brought Pnd coin to this place. IT WAS NOT AN INTENTION TO SCAM. If anyone is going to try and revive this coin (i really hope some good people with the neccessary skills step up)......There must be transparency/communication at everyturn...constant honesty about how much workload is too much for one person...and everyone of the old dev team must be spoken to and about with a little respect. negative words only ever place the speaker on the same level as the object of their criticism. those who are going to lead us forward (if thats possible and i hope it is) need to also lead us in a positive team spirit.
PND for me has been the most inspiring crypto coin since the battle against wolong and everything scammers stand for began.
i also remember when asiacoin bagholders were offered compensation by pnd community (good times). nothing more to be said. whats done is done. must move forward. It's damn hard to let go though. thats my 2cents worth.

I find it so remarkably odd that there are these sudden "thunder posts" of soulful and economic advice, etc. from all these "newbies." Oh yeah, SellPNDforDOGE, it'll be so easy to get back to 10 sat so you can prosper. My ass. That's just a hard one to believe. It's just like the situation in general: who can you trust? Nobody. What on Earth makes you think PND or any OTHER coin, new, old, or in-between will ever be any different, including the second coming of Jesus, Bitcoin? Human nature makes certain that greed will, in the end, rule the day. Every fucking time. You can't control people. You can't guilt 'em into not pumping and dumping. It's no different than anything else: buy low, sell high. Manipulate the market and its suckers as much as absofuckinglutely possible to that end. Step on heads & necks. It's cool. How do you think the Stock Market works?! And it's all about the scam there. Same here. Again, I'm just holding my stash to be a contrarian. I know it'll never be worth a damn. I'm keepin' it around as a souvenir for what might have been, and as a reminder to quit conning myself. My last point forever: there is no such thing as transparency, or people who you do not personally know that you should ever trust.

Hey Pelgoran....check my profile and you will see that I registered in April 2014.  I took interest in crypto just before dogecoin was created when the list on coinmarketcap.com was only about 30 coins long.  Not every newbie account is as suspect as sellPNDforDOGE.  Have never dumped my PND and am still holding. ...and I choose to not be cynical and to keep believing the best about people but at the same time to always take precautions (as much as I deem necessary) against the worst in all of us. Simply cos am not entirely blind. Not every fan of PND has been as involved as you pelgoran and that's a shame...but it's also life. But I Definately acknowledge that all of us who are silent and in the background owe those who are leading,  yes people like yourself pelgoran and dare I say it even amdoge/sellpndfordoge,  a big debt of gratitude for all the input that went into this coin before the workload broke the few people who were willing to be in birth and get this project off the ground.  As crazy as the situation has become PND coin does not in anyway fit the m.o of a scamcoin.  I daresay the larger community who were not actively involved (of whom I am part of) took everything for granted and  we never considered that those leading us were carrying too much on their own.  I don't hate anyone from the pnd team The way I hated woLong.

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:30:57 AM

Perhaps/also/maybe those of you who were active in this PND project and never went sour have more of a right to be angry with amdoge and bdanyo?
but Definately for me I choose to be extremely slow on judging anyone so long as I have never been in their shoes.  And like I said...i choose to be as positive as possible about people but at the same time I do take my own precautions against the worst in all of us...just sayin.

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:43:14 AM

As a now somewhat impartial observer those who know me or at least know my online persona will also know that I was a staunch supporter and recently tried to make active contributions to PND.  I don't believe for a minute PND was set up as a scam coin but let's just say mistakes were made and problems should have come to light earlier.

Regardless I strongly believe PND is in a death like grip from the professional manipulators and pump & dumpers.  At this stage it's not about the coin or loyalty it's about how many more victims are these professional parasites going to rack up.  They all come out of the shadows urging, pleading and begging you to buy at 1 sat so they can kick start their next pump.  The fundamentals of PND were good but these rats dumped us all the way to 1 sat without mercy, every now and then the pressure would ease off to give hope then sell walls reappear starting a few sats up then slowly sliding down so not to draw too much attention.

I'm not here to tell anybody what to do only to ask that you be very skeptical of all claims and posts regarding buying or holding advice (including mine as I'm no expert), just don't feed these greedy predators.  The only viable plan that I've seen is from Argon18 not his ridiculous ranting but his financial advice starve them and even bleed them until they lose interest.

Goodluck guys.

VultureFund

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:23:54 AM

It's amazing how the same pattern manipulation repeats over and over again, and still works!!

Just think a moment, if you had some billions of PND, and you wanted to abandone the project and say goodbye, what would you do? Would you slowly sell your PND for hundreds of BTC or would you crash the market and try to sell all at 1 sat, when everyone is afraid to buy?? Roll Eyes

Then, why it's happening the second and "idiot" version? A billions PND holder can't be idiot, so he would not do that in any case. But what if the purpose was another? What if the purpose is to "virtually" kill PND and force the afraid mass to sell their PND at ridiculous 1 sat, to ressurrect later?

Can you follow me? During last half a year big PND whales had been selling tons of PND for tons of BTC, and now they decide to kill the gold eggs chicken. It doesn't make any sense, UNLESS their plan is to buy all those billions of PND that they sold at 5-20 sats range and buy them at ridiculous 1 sat!!! The bussiness of the year! Cheesy Cheesy

I have no doubt that this is their plan, and certainly it's working. Look at that, already 1.6 Billion PND order at 1 sat. They surely will wait a little bit more people to panic and then BOOM! Billions of PND will be bought at 1 sat and 2 sats and the PND cycle will start again!

cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:40:14 AM

1. Buy PND at 1 sat
2. Convince people in this thread that PND is gonna survive and hit the moon
3. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
4. PROFIT

Who's in the group:

VultureFund
SellPNDforDOGE
PNDisDEAD

who else?
PNDPumperWhale

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:41:31 AM

You are ALL an absolute moron if you do not buy this coin.
This coin hsa had some of the best pumps i have ever seen .
i hold two billion myseld and control the market somewhat
buy this coin NOW before I decided to pump it to the moon
YOU WILL MISS OUT AND FEEL FOOL

THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN MISSING OUT ON A GOOD PMUP

1. Buy PND at 1 sat
3. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
4. PROFIT

Who's in the group:

VultureFund
SellPNDforDOGE
PNDisDEAD

who else?

this guy i have seen in irc and he is asian and nonsense i hear he east insects
cadexn

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:42:47 AM

1. Buy PND at 1 sat
3. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
4. PROFIT

Who's in the group:

VultureFund
SellPNDforDOGE
PNDisDEAD
PNDPumperWhale

who else?

Welcome PNDPumperWhale to the group!
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:44:15 AM

I think, PND neets a greater reach. I thought on a 24h lifestream. In this lifestream i/you plays the pandacoin snake game. The people must speaking about pandacoin and with this methde we can get new pandafriends.
cadexn

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:50:14 AM

You are ALL an absolute moron if you do not buy this coin.
This coin hsa had some of the best pumps i have ever seen .
i hold two billion myseld and control the market somewhat
buy this coin NOW before I decided to pump it to the moon
YOU WILL MISS OUT AND FEEL FOOL

THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN MISSING OUT ON A GOOD PMUP

1. Buy PND at 1 sat
3. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
4. PROFIT

Who's in the group:

VultureFund
SellPNDforDOGE
PNDisDEAD

who else?

this guy i have seen in irc and he is asian and nonsense i hear he east insects

Your English is too good on the first paragraph for you to try and pretend to be some foreigner on your last line. try harder bdanyo or whoever you are
Joori

Activity: 192

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:51:33 AM

Meanwhile the 1sat sell wall went up by almost 6 btc. Well done, really moving the market there LOL Cool
cadexn

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:54:41 AM

Typos are made by accident, not intentionally. m8.
VultureFund

Activity: 366

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:55:34 AM

1. Buy PND at 1 sat
3. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
4. PROFIT

Who's in the group:

VultureFund
SellPNDforDOGE
PNDisDEAD

who else?

It's very easy to be on the side of majority thinking, but you can't expect to be different then. Of course PND can die, but now the facts indicate that this is a HUGE market manipulation. It's hard to be on the side of the patient, but when it recovers he/she will reward you. Wink

And then you will buy at 13 sats thinking it's a good investment... Cry
BritcoinFTW

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:59:08 AM

1. Buy PND at 1 sat
3. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
4. PROFIT

Who's in the group:

VultureFund
SellPNDforDOGE
PNDisDEAD

who else?

It's very easy to be on the side of majority thinking, but you can't expect to be different then. Of course PND can die, but now the facts indicate that this is a HUGE market manipulation. It's hard to be on the side of the patient, but when it recovers he/she will reward you. Wink

PND was created to take on wolongs Pandacoin and people were wondering about manipulation.
It looks like there is some good,honest people in this community. I also got caught with britcoin and even with a takeover it never worked. There is a couple gems that I can tell you about but I don't want to be that guy.

Good luck to you all.
PNDPumperWhale

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:00:47 AM

1. Buy PND at 1 sat
3. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
4. PROFIT

Who's in the group:

VultureFund
SellPNDforDOGE
PNDisDEAD

who else?

YOU ARE A SMART  INVESTOR
HOLD AND BUY ... DONT YUO KNOW BUY LOW SELL HIGH
HOW CAN IT GET LOWER HERE 0 SAT DOES NT EXIST
only the ASIANS ARE STUPID and the IDIANS would do such a STUPID THING
PhiPhi

Activity: 135

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:30:09 AM

So this is what it comes to now?  No reasoned discussion just chaos, faulty logic and confusion.

I have an offer to anyone known to me as trustworthy and is still comitted  to pnd, I will hand over admin of pandacointalk.com to you and demote myself  regular member or leave if desired.  I will pay hosting costs but transfer domain ownership to your nominee.  You can organise and select your members without all this noise and bs.  Personally I would like jommy99 to be the initial admin or transferee because he is a known and a trustworthy member of the community.

Don't destroy whatever slim chances PND has by engaging with these serial P&D parasites here.

PhiPhi

tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:32:27 AM

Looks like PND is imortal Smiley
rastab48

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:14:51 PM

Is everyone forgetting the multipool? Point your miners, chew the dumps away, build buy support. If everyone just says "fuck it" you're letting the dumpers win. PND was created specifically as an anti-manipulation coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: