Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358874 times)
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:16:22 PM

I for one still see Pandacoin PND fulfilling it's mission of being a very useful currency for the people, easy to use by anyone as a currency anywhere while permitting fair interest (coin creation) for stake mining in your own wallet.  This is a project that may take a longer time than hoped by most of us due to the many forms of resistance from both insiders and outsiders.  This current market value of only 1 sat is very sad considering all the work that has gone into Pandacoin although it is understandable since many feel crushed by the downslide in price and also our community spirit. This is why we should continually try to avoid and actually fear too much pump, it is the exchange value that most seem to evaluate a coin by even when this price can be manipulated up and down.  

Perhaps now with many convinced to sell Pandacoin at low Prices we will have a sort of automatic regulator that keeps PND low in price for some time, although gaining in real value of being useful and slowly gaining new users and uses is also possible with a low price.  If the price simply stayed at 1 sat and we could count on being able to either buy or sell /use at 1 sat within a reasonable time frame when inclined, we could count on our Pandacoin as a safe and useful currency. With a stable low price we need not fret and stress over having to hoard them or having to trade them just to not lose opportunity. This sad and low level of stabilization might not be such a terrible thing, if we can see the safety of a now much harder to manipulate price and safer entry point for buyers and new users of our Pandacoin PND.

I guess using the learning to walk analogy, yes we fell and it hurts; but it does not mean we will all have to give up entirely our hope for Pandacoin's future. It is ok and not a shame to safely crawl on for a bit imho, hopefully as our wounds heal and we learn to be more careful and gain strength and balance we will walk and even climb and play when we are ready.

While Pandacoin has been successful in the past, I somewhat disagree on it ever having the potential to be a useful currency for the people. Sadly the name of the coin doesn't really help.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:26:29 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 05:01:57 PM by Pelgoran98

I for one still see Pandacoin PND fulfilling it's mission of being a very useful currency for the people, easy to use by anyone as a currency anywhere while permitting fair interest (coin creation) for stake mining in your own wallet.  This is a project that may take a longer time than hoped by most of us due to the many forms of resistance from both insiders and outsiders.  This current market value of only 1 sat is very sad considering all the work that has gone into Pandacoin although it is understandable since many feel crushed by the downslide in price and also our community spirit. This is why we should continually try to avoid and actually fear too much pump, it is the exchange value that most seem to evaluate a coin by even when this price can be manipulated up and down.  

Perhaps now with many convinced to sell Pandacoin at low Prices we will have a sort of automatic regulator that keeps PND low in price for some time, although gaining in real value of being useful and slowly gaining new users and uses is also possible with a low price.  If the price simply stayed at 1 sat and we could count on being able to either buy or sell /use at 1 sat within a reasonable time frame when inclined, we could count on our Pandacoin as a safe and useful currency. With a stable low price we need not fret and stress over having to hoard them or having to trade them just to not lose opportunity. This sad and low level of stabilization might not be such a terrible thing, if we can see the safety of a now much harder to manipulate price and safer entry point for buyers and new users of our Pandacoin PND.

I guess using the learning to walk analogy, yes we fell and it hurts; but it does not mean we will all have to give up entirely our hope for Pandacoin's future. It is ok and not a shame to safely crawl on for a bit imho, hopefully as our wounds heal and we learn to be more careful and gain strength and balance we will walk and even climb and play when we are ready.

While Pandacoin has been successful in the past, I somewhat disagree on it ever having the potential to be a useful currency for the people. Sadly the name of the coin doesn't really help.

I agree. Why would ANY coin ever be any different? That's my takeaway from this experience. Meant well, got sucked into the hype-hope syndrome and greed ruled the day. Bitcoin, the supposed "gold standard" of the cryptosphere, is the world leader in this scamming scenario. (and I wasn't ever going to post again. Whaddya know.)
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:55:19 PM

Nobody exchanged my 1.000.000 for 0.00000001 BTC  Cry
rastab48

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:17:40 PM

"the devs didnt gain anything by selling the coins"

Yeah, except money... gtfo idiot.

get your facts right stupido.

The devs were mining the coins just like me and you
and if you chose to be bagholder, its your  greed and by reading your comments you deserve it Smiley

loved your Google comparison.
i can see a great future for you in crypto trading, kiddo.
just buy some coins from the market and sit on your ass.
the devs will work hard and you cash on the profit.

dream on....

I don't think you understand the difference between trading and investing.
i8

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:32:26 PM

"the devs didnt gain anything by selling the coins"

Yeah, except money... gtfo idiot.

get your facts right stupido.

The devs were mining the coins just like me and you
and if you chose to be bagholder, its your  greed and by reading your comments you deserve it Smiley

loved your Google comparison.
i can see a great future for you in crypto trading, kiddo.
just buy some coins from the market and sit on your ass.
the devs will work hard and you cash on the profit.

dream on....

I don't think you understand the difference between trading and investing.

When u invest, you give money to the "devs" in exchange for a certain percentage of ownership in the business.

How does the dev get money when you "invest" by buying PND at an exchange? You are merely speculating.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
slaithe

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:31:41 AM

i am amDOGEicus!
well
i still keep my wallet open.
Whaler

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:18:43 AM

I pay lucky person for panda express food deliver to me lol 10000 PND
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:01:33 PM

Its a shame that this beautiful community was scammed by......made your own thought.
PND was a wonderfull Project with lot possibilities to be a coin on top of cryptos.
I really hope for a turn around. The best would be a clear Statement from amDOGE,
I can`t understand that he/she never was talking to the community, its hard for the community
and even harder for guys like jommy99 who invested a lot of time and effort to spread PND, hope he
is not part of was happend the last months. Really hope that Panda can come once more out of the ashes
and stronger than ever before, like we saw it in the past.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 03:04:37 PM

Its a shame that this beautiful community was scammed by......made your own thought.
PND was a wonderfull Project with lot possibilities to be a coin on top of cryptos.
I really hope for a turn around. The best would be a clear Statement from amDOGE,
I can`t understand that he/she never was talking to the community, its hard for the community
and even harder for guys like jommy99 who invested a lot of time and effort to spread PND, hope he
is not part of was happend the last months. Really hope that Panda can come once more out of the ashes

naaah... Lots of die hard pandas are already out. It was great fun.. unfortunately they couldnt deliver more then they already did... Devs went missing etc... in short.. pandacoin is gameover
LTListener

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:00:28 PM

naaah... Lots of die hard pandas are already out. It was great fun.. unfortunately they couldnt deliver more then they already did... Devs went missing etc... in short.. pandacoin is gameover

Nah man, it's on like donkey kong.
BritcoinFTW

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:57:32 AM

Fucking hell, you are all so delusional it is sad. You don't even seem to realise what has been done to you. You have been scammed. Simple as, and the plan was to hype the coin up with the community so that a few more bullion coins could be dumped.  No i dont need this shit in crayon, thank you, but you could do yourself a favour and pull your head out of your arse.

Mate it's one of the few times Pump and dump groups got caught out. Now they have a good story to tell about how PND will be revived, all positive thoughts to try brainwash you. Once they have sold there PND you won't hear from them again. They bagholding just like the rest of you, so if anything that is one positive thing that has happened.
To see the desperation is pretty funny from these groups.
no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:02:24 AM

I'm guessing Panda Express will gladly take the Pandacoins left, right? It's been a while since I've been there, but if I can get some for just using some free faucets, I'm there. So I hope 628 PND can get me a tummy full.

Maurizio

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:59:00 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 02:44:10 PM by Maurizio

Cut your losses, I do atm with :

Double your coins. PROOFS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002314.new#new Follow this Link and get 100% in 100hours https://crypterest.com/?r=Xuhyawyt  $BTC $DOGE and many more coins accepted.

VOTE for PND on the site.

voted! Smiley

Nice, this why I love this community, amDoge why not go Forward with this coin again.
I think now is the most Chance to get paid if you invest, I invested around 0.1BTC and a few DOGEs.

Edit: In with 0.5btc+
Maybe stupid and just to greedy but you know what I lost that much btc and time with Altcoins, lets see what happen.
Best time to invest is sure now and payments are done until now. Get in at your own risk, for me its worth to give it a try.

https://crypterest.com/?r=Xuhyawyt  thanks for follow this link.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
donacid

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:41:42 PM

Double your coins. PROOFS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002314.new#new Follow this Link and get 100% in 100hours https://crypterest.com/?r=Xuhyawyt  $BTC $DOGE and many more coins accepted.

voted! Smiley

Nice, this why I love this community, amDoge why not go Forward with this coin again.
I think now is the most Chance to get paid if you invest, I invested around 0.1BTC and a few DOGEs.

Maybe stupid and just to greedy but you know what I lost that much btc and time with Altcoins, lets see what happen.
Best time to invest is sure now and payments are done until now. Get in at your own risk, for me its worth to give it a try.

good luck with it man.

I won't gamble on ponzis anymore Tongue
Maurizio

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:47:36 PM

voted! Smiley

good luck with it man.

Good choice. Maybe I can cut a lil bit of the PND losses or maybe grow the losses again with that move  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Anyway vote for PND, I have a lot of them to gamble there...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:41:57 PM

voted! Smiley

good luck with it man.

Good choice. Maybe I can cut a lil bit of the PND losses or maybe grow the losses again with that move  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh man - maybe you dont remember how cryptodouble.com ended few weeks ago...It was like 5 days online and than they left with 1000+ BTC...closed the page and disappear...

This site has absolutely exact fonts, looks as a clone ... http://web.archive.org/web/20150110040218/http://cryptodouble.com/

Read before you regret...
Maurizio

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:45:32 PM

voted! Smiley

good luck with it man.

Oh man - maybe you dont remember how cryptodouble.com ended few weeks ago...It was like 5 days online and than they left with 1000+ BTC...closed the page and disappear...

This site has absolutely exact fonts, looks as a clone ... http://web.archive.org/web/20150110040218/http://cryptodouble.com/

I know that Story but thanks....

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:46:51 PM

voted! Smiley

good luck with it man.

Wish you to be in the first few lucky ones...
Maurizio

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:54:55 PM

voted! Smiley

good luck with it man.

Wish you to be in the first few lucky ones...

Thanks, I just hope to be one of These lucky ones 2, will tell you in 4 days or maybe before that if the site disappears one day  Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SellPNDforDOGE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:47:13 PM

0.1 btc in buys on bittrex?HuhHuhHuhHuh We need .2 btc daily, make sure you do this!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: