Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool!  (Read 130208 times)
algin8189

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:02:13 PM

This is just a text file to edit to put your computer IP.

The "hard" part is to set up port forwarding on your router, and setup dyndns to resolve your dynamic Internet IP to a name easy to remember.

Plenty of tutorials for that.

Yeap, i've done the port foward thinggy, but i cant get it work. and idk what's happening.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:59:26 PM

Minor graphical bug to report:

The pool window for BitMiner shows a field "network hashrate" - this field should be titled "pool hashrate".

Would anyone be able to explain quickly what files I need to edit to make this change?  It seems like it should be really simple, I tried editing the only occurrence of the term "network hashrate" in the bitminter.php file (\application\includes\classes\pools) but that did not change it.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:26:30 PM

The pool window for BitMiner shows a field "network hashrate" - this field should be titled "pool hashrate".

Would anyone be able to explain quickly what files I need to edit to make this change?  It seems like it should be really simple, I tried editing the only occurrence of the term "network hashrate" in the bitminter.php file (\application\includes\classes\pools) but that did not change it.

after you edited it did you remove the pool and readd it?
cryptoglance (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 10:07:23 PM

Shouldn't need to remove and re-add. Only have to wait +2 minutes (or something like that, it's a hard-coded "cache" value so pools don't block your IP when fetching data). If nothing has changed after 2 minutes prior to the code change, refresh the dashboard... Or, remove the pool "cache" inside user_data/pools/bitminter/*

Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:36:31 PM

Shouldn't need to remove and re-add. Only have to wait +2 minutes (or something like that, it's a hard-coded "cache" value so pools don't block your IP when fetching data). If nothing has changed after 2 minutes prior to the code change, refresh the dashboard... Or, remove the pool "cache" inside user_data/pools/bitminter/*

I did remove the pool, log out and quit the program, then restart it and re-add the pool and that field still read "network hashrate", so it must be cached data.  I'll try changing it again tonight, thanks. Smiley

Also, going back a few pages to this post, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569924.msg13113378#msg13113378, as a feature request I think it would be great to have all sorts of fields in these tables that are user selectable so that we can pick and choose what we want to see for each device/pool.

I need to send you guys another donation as soon as I get some more coins...
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:49:21 PM

Could you add Johnny's pool, http://www.bravo-mining.com/, to the list of pools we can add please?  His site has an api for user stats and pool stats available is json format, would be cool to see that info in crytoglance.

That got it changed, thanks.
zOU

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:44:00 PM

I just tried to add ckpool:

Running V2.2.1-BETA on windows

Did I miss something ?

I realise it's been posted 2 pages ago but I couldn't find a solution.
I do some test tomorrow. (logout/restart app/restart computer)

aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:58:12 PM

Did I miss something ?

i had this problem, got fixed with a complete reinstall.. add the pool first, then upgrade..
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:02:23 AM

Did I miss something ?

i had this problem, got fixed with a complete reinstall.. add the pool first, then upgrade..

If you scroll back a few pages you will see the same discussion where this took place.
zOU

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:47:53 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 11:14:25 AM by zOU

I'm too lazy to reinstall :p

well, I resintalled, removed everything to have the pool stats first, then added back all my miners... and pool stats ended up at the bottom ....

Is there a way to get the pool stat "bar" at the top of the window ?

Found one:
I put that:
Code:
   <?php

foreach ($cryptoGlance->getPools() as $poolId => $pool) {

$poolId++;
        include(
"templates/panels/pool.php");
      }

?>

Before that in index.php

Code:
<?php

// Overview

if (count($cryptoGlance->getMiners()) > 0) {
        include(
"templates/modals/manage_rig.php");

include(
"templates/panels/overview.php");

// Miners

foreach ($cryptoGlance->getMiners() as $minerId => $miner) {

$minerId++; // Doing this because minerID 0 means all devices in ajax calls

include("templates/panels/rig.php");
        }
        include(
"templates/modals/switch-pool.php");
    }

?>

Now I just have to wait to update to beta again...

updated manually as I still had the beta*.zip Smiley

Now, I'm fiddling around and I'm trying to see if I could get a "best Share" column inserted in the overview...

zOU

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:48:09 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 11:34:52 AM by zOU

Ok, I knew I saw something in this thread earlier and I found it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569924.msg13113378#msg13113378

But I'm definitely too lazy to go through all the steps just to add that "bestShare" column" Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Also, if you could add in the next release a separator for "thousands" in the best share, that'll be great Smiley

e.g.: xxx'xxx'xxx'xxx instead of xxxxxxxxxxxx

cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 03:45:31 PM

But I'm definitely too lazy to go through all the steps just to add that "bestShare" column" Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Also, if you could add in the next release a separator for "thousands" in the best share, that'll be great Smiley

Will do! I'm hoping to get back into CryptoGlance development by next week. Dealing with a new job that's sucked up all my time and energy Sad

zOU

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:37:55 PM

Will do! I'm hoping to get back into CryptoGlance development by next week. Dealing with a new job that's sucked up all my time and energy Sad

Well a new job is usually a good news Smiley

Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:57:48 PM

I tried the steps in that post to add columns, but it was written before some changes were made by cryptoglance (added highest ever temp.) and the steps in that post no longer produce a working table.  I tried twice and it didn't work either time, has anyone else tried with version 2.2.x?

I would love to see columns user selectable in all the frames, would be cool to be able to customize.
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 01:19:54 AM

I would love to see columns user selectable in all the frames, would be cool to be able to customize.

That's the plan Smiley Ideally every table would have customized columns

zOU

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:33:15 AM

hello,

I'm really looking forward a version where I can re-arrange my rigs, instead of having to remove and re-add them in the correct order :p

If I want my 2nd S5 to be on the 2nd line, I have to removed everything except S5_1 and re-add them

aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:36:59 AM

hello,

I'm really looking forward a version where I can re-arrange my rigs, instead of having to remove and re-add them in the correct order :p

If I want my 2nd S5 to be on the 2nd line, I have to removed everything except S5_1 and re-add them

it might be a little easier then that..
do you use the windows version of cryptoglance?

zOU

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:48:18 AM

I do.

I had a look at the application files, but it's kinda above my skills to make too much modifications :p

I managed to get the pool overview at the top without breaking anything Smiley

Found it !!!

C:\cryptoGlance\application\user_data\configs\miners.json

and modified the order of the rigs directly in the file :p

Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:43:18 PM

Found it !!![/b]

C:\cryptoGlance\application\user_data\configs\miners.json

and modified the order of the rigs directly in the file :p

That's a good find, does it change the order the panels appear in the application, also, or just on the overview panel?  I have always wanted the panels to be draggable so you could arrange them.
zOU

★ these are stars ★

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:46:09 PM

Yes Mike, it does change both the order in the overview and the individual rig panels.

Pretty easy fix and convenient when adding new rigs.

Anyway, just change the order of the rigs in the file, refresh the UI and off you go !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: