Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:46:50 AM

They own me 10 btc Grin
What about you?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:14:10 AM

They owe me 20 BTC and made me travel 800 to claim it, whereupon they reneged on the promise, stating that I was the cause for the problems they were having at the time. Sadly, I will now be the cause for all the problems Joshua Zipkin will encounter in his life unless, that is, he can get a court of law to stop me, of which would be pretty difficult considering I'm on record in asking/demanding for such several times, but they never acted on it, so in essence they fucked themselves.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:19:36 AM

I got lucky on this one...& Hashfast & Cointerra...I was BROKE!!!!!!!!!  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy  Thanks BFL & Avalon for keeping me broke  Wink

I skinned by on my BlackArrow preorder with an early refund though...thank God for Bitmain!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

No more preorders for me !!!!!!!!  Tongue  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:40:21 PM

Advanced Mining Technology: Bitcoin Miner Manufacturer Litigation

AMT customers seek damages in a lawsuit filed in Federal Court in Philadelphia against AMT for its failure to deliver purchased bitcoin miners and failure to issue refunds causing the customers millions in damages.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:26:02 PM

Advanced Mining Technology: Bitcoin Miner Manufacturer Litigation

AMT customers seek damages in a lawsuit filed in Federal Court in Philadelphia against AMT for its failure to deliver purchased bitcoin miners and failure to issue refunds causing the customers millions in damages.
Nice Grin
I realy do hope that they will get what they have asked for....

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:12:05 PM

Oh good, lets push AMT to a self moderated thread so they can lie to customers at will now, without being called out on it.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:15:12 PM

Oh good, lets push AMT to a self moderated thread so they can lie to customers at will now, without being called out on it.
I was in a hurry to open this one because they moderate both official an unofficial one.
I thought they gona moderate this one also Grin

YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:55:28 PM

You can thank the mod for that one.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:03:04 PM

That was the mods call. Probably at the request of AMT. Still this thread exists. So as long as its up there with theirs there is always something to counter with. potential customers can see what is going on here as there is hopefully no self-moderation in here.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:21:16 PM

I was wondering why i couldnt post on AMT thread.  i guess this is why.

We need to keep the TRUTH bumped to the top at all times.  These guys are a fucking scam and a half.   I couldnt believe the pics of that crap they are shipping out.  my rig was bad, but those are atrocious. 

and what did i say about shaking out your rig/box before firing it up.  nothing but the truth.....  screws everywhere.
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:22:17 PM

hey Phinn-  you were right.  a bit abrasive at times, but absolutely right. 

i un-ignored you a while back, and continue to enjoy your posts.  see like an alright guy to me.

stan
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 11:38:31 PM

You can thank the mod for that one.

To be fair to the mod, I'm probably the one to blame, or thank, depending on your stance, for pushing AMT/Josh (and, it was Josh Zipkin, the one that doesn't frequent the forums much) into locking the other thread and starting anew. Of course, nothing's going to change at AMT's end, as most of us already know.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to post on one those self-moderated threads.  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 11:42:08 PM

hey Phinn-  you were right.  a bit abrasive at times, but absolutely right. 

i un-ignored you a while back, and continue to enjoy your posts.  see like an alright guy to me.

stan

GO FUCK YOURSELF!  Grin Grin Grin Seriously, no problem on this end, bud. There never was with you. Hell, I'm not really pissed at anybody who opts/opted to ignore me. That said, I am human, thus do err from time to time, but man enough to admit my mistakes.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:47:11 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 12:31:12 AM by opieum2

I have unignored everyone at this point I had on my ignore list (up to now it was only a couple people) seeing as the original thread was closed, now I can just switch between threads as needed. I am still waiting to hear back from them. As of now I still have no joy. I did say though if they call me before 10 I will delete these threads requesting the call back. I emailed them and such. I am not spamming them in email or by phone so I don't get accused of harassing them or some crap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg6192029#msg6192029

They called me as they said. Giving them credit where credit is due. I got the time and arrangements to pick up the miners.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 12:33:11 AM

I have unignored everyone at this point I had on my ignore list (up to now it was only a couple people) seeing as the original thread was closed, now I can just switch between threads as needed. I am still waiting to hear back from them. As of now I still have no joy. I did say though if they call me before 10 I will delete these threads requesting the call back. I emailed them and such. I am not spamming them in email or by phone so I don't get accused of harassing them or some crap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg6192029#msg6192029

They called me as they said. Giving them credit where credit is due. I got the time and arrangements to pick up the miners.

Great, bud.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:11:45 AM

opieum2, Stan-O
Congrats guy's
Welcome to the light sight.
No seriously guy's
My irony probably and phinn also is just here to show you what is going on with zipkin. I am not happy and phin also when you are fucked. I am serious here
So if chose to wait for your products as I call them crap there is a light in the tunnel - seems mellbro made it work. So there is some chance that you will get something which is ok and working. But it will be a lot less in performance because it is undervolted and there are about 3-5% dead cores - not amt fault chips are as they are. I am not commenting power this chip needs power and coolong. But i just can not understand why AMT keep silent about the facts which no matter how bright engineers they have Grin they will not be able to change anything.

In short to you and to the rest of amt customers
Ask for refund if you can - best option

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:09:35 PM

Some more CONFIRMED FACTS:

According to this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg6227903#msg6227903

And this

5 blades would be 520 / 3 *5  866 GH
6 blades 1040 GH

To all customers  - you are scammed and fucked. If you got 5 blades for 1.2 Miner that means you will get 866GH instead
if you got 6 blades by accident  Grin it would be 1040 GH
And the above would be true only if you have the mell luck to receive some crap that works

I am not mentioning the power consumption though Grin Grin Grin Grin
And of course the desert late delivery Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ask for your money people! Immediate refund!

Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:25:26 PM

opieum2, Stan-O
Congrats guy's
No seriously guy's
My irony probably and phinn also is just here to show you what is going on with zipkin. I am not happy and phin also when you are fucked. I am serious here
So if chose to wait for your products as I call them crap there is a light in the tunnel - seems mellbro made it work. So there is some chance that you will get something which is ok and working. But it will be a lot less in performance because it is undervolted and there are about 3-5% dead cores - not amt fault chips are as they are. I am not commenting power this chip needs power and coolong. But i just can not understand why AMT keep silent about the facts which no matter how bright engineers they have Grin they will not be able to change anything.

looks like the only rigs that actually hash at advertised rates are the bitfury based machines.  80/120, etc.   That's because technobit put them together.  all AMT did was add a PSU, USB hub, and then slap them into a case.  

They are so sloppy, they can fuck up a rig that's 90% pre-assembled.

so glad i thought better of going for one of the big miners.  My 80gh rig still works, but it should have been upgraded to the 120 or 220, per the MPP. 
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:32:43 PM

opieum2, Stan-O
Congrats guy's
No seriously guy's

looks like the only rigs that actually hash at advertised rates are the bitfury based machines.  80/120, etc.   That's because technobit put them together.  all AMT did was add a PSU, USB hub, and then slap them into a case.  

They are so sloppy, they can fuck up a rig that's 90% pre-assembled.

so glad i thought better of going for one of the big miners.  My 80gh rig still works, but it should have been upgraded to the 120 or 220, per the MPP.  
Right on spot Wink
That is why I always tell that amt is capable of duc taping Technobit boards only Grin
By the way all Technobit boards are class and work great. This is my personal experience.
By ants or Technobit or whatever else you can think of but amt crap always will be a crap
That is all

athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:57:12 PM

http://www.chimicles.com/advanced-mining-technology-bitcoin-miner-manufacturer-litigation
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: