Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:05:58 PM

Opie you have never contributed a thing to the technical design or improvements that were being worked on. You just battle people and accuse everyone of being a paid shill for some unknown entity. Your technical experience is limited to assembling a home PC from parts bought in a store, and nobody is paying a consulting fee for that. You have never proved yourself to have any education or experience in electronics design, you just keep proving that you have some ability to never stop writing on a forum. Accusing me of being a part of your conspiracy is laughable. Really, because I won't post my order number, that is proof that I must be paid to post negative information about these companies? That level of reasoning is about what you would learn in high school, so it must be a fact that you are barely out of high school, or even still a student in high school. No adult would be stupid enough to link these things together into an evil plot.

However, since we know AMT is willing to do anything to dispute their fraudulent activities on this forum, including paying people to shill for them, lying to customers, bribing customers, etc. It makes perfect sense that when you showed up a few months ago and ONLY EVER posted in AMT related threads, that you must work FOR them. I've looked through your post history, there are no other posts. There are no attempts to learn anything bitcoin related, there are ONLY posts about AMT. So you come here, knowing nothing but how to argue non stop on a forum, and suddenly you are "working with amt"... BULLSHIT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:10:56 PM

Opieum is obviously a paid shill now, his absurd accusations of others for doing the same thing prove it. From day one he has been defending these scammers.
Unless these scammers are stopped, they will just come up with a new site and steal more money. Stop helping them you idiot! There is a zero percent chance that you ever get hardware that works from a broke scam.

i completely agree and told opieum so a long time ago. he is acting like a paid shill for AMT and has been for a very long time. i dont bother reading his posts anymore because i know its just another excuse for AMT's atrocious behavior.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:01:52 AM

Opieum is obviously a paid shill now, his absurd accusations of others for doing the same thing prove it. From day one he has been defending these scammers.
Unless these scammers are stopped, they will just come up with a new site and steal more money. Stop helping them you idiot! There is a zero percent chance that you ever get hardware that works from a broke scam.

i completely agree and told opieum so a long time ago. he is acting like a paid shill for AMT and has been for a very long time. i dont bother reading his posts anymore because i know its just another excuse for AMT's atrocious behavior.
I do believe opium is Joshua Zipkin aka Poserkoto Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:08:13 PM

Seem to sure find a way to forgive other people who steal there eh Loshia? You turn a blind eye to your friends who don't deliver or pay off what they owe. What gives you any moral right to comment given you can't even stand up and be counted when others are ripped off plain as day by your buddies right? Hypocrite.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:45:30 PM

Seem to sure find a way to forgive other people who steal there eh Loshia? You turn a blind eye to your friends who don't deliver or pay off what they owe. What gives you any moral right to comment given you can't even stand up and be counted when others are ripped off plain as day by your buddies right? Hypocrite.
Really?
Do you mean Joe Bulshit?
If yes we have an agreement you to pay him right Wink I will tip him of course just PM the address and amount Grin
Who else....ummmm O yeah AMT I will forgive Joshua just not to be Hypocrite what about you boy Grin
Give us your good rating and RATE AMT please Grin
I am starting to wander if Josh is stealing though Grin
Bick are you WASP project leader or you are AMT scam leader? Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:11:36 PM

Have a look in that mirror next time you judge others Loshia. Might not like what you see.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:53:02 PM

Have a look in that mirror next time you judge others Loshia. Might not like what you see.
Have a look at the mirror boy. Do you see Josh Zipking Grin
I think Yes that is exactly what you are seeing Grin
Why - you sound more like him not like Bicknellski WASP project leader Grin
If you are Bicknellski WASP project leader the good just be so kind and rate AMT like you did with bkk, ng.marto and a lot of others
Is this so hard?

Bicknellski

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:42:33 PM

Hypocrite.

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:23:12 PM

Hypocrite.
Is that all you can say?
Poor boy Grin
No words from the blessed good mouth Grin
So are you Josh Zipkin aka poserkoto?
I think yes Grin
Or you just are chicken shit Grin

Bicknellski

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:30:03 PM

What about those people who are owed by Marto Loshia? You don't seem to give a rats ass about them.

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:31:36 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 04:41:56 PM by loshia

What about those people who are owed by Marto Loshia? You don't seem to give a rats ass about them.
Who are those people Josh Grin
joe and who else?
Yes I do not give a shit about Joe Grin
But who else Joshua ?
you know how big is the list where Joshua owns money what about it poserko?

opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:33:58 PM

Opie you have never contributed a thing to the technical design or improvements that were being worked on. You just battle people and accuse everyone of being a paid shill for some unknown entity. Your technical experience is limited to assembling a home PC from parts bought in a store, and nobody is paying a consulting fee for that. You have never proved yourself to have any education or experience in electronics design, you just keep proving that you have some ability to never stop writing on a forum. Accusing me of being a part of your conspiracy is laughable. Really, because I won't post my order number, that is proof that I must be paid to post negative information about these companies? That level of reasoning is about what you would learn in high school, so it must be a fact that you are barely out of high school, or even still a student in high school. No adult would be stupid enough to link these things together into an evil plot.

However, since we know AMT is willing to do anything to dispute their fraudulent activities on this forum, including paying people to shill for them, lying to customers, bribing customers, etc. It makes perfect sense that when you showed up a few months ago and ONLY EVER posted in AMT related threads, that you must work FOR them. I've looked through your post history, there are no other posts. There are no attempts to learn anything bitcoin related, there are ONLY posts about AMT. So you come here, knowing nothing but how to argue non stop on a forum, and suddenly you are "working with amt"... BULLSHIT.

Hmm question how would you know what I do or don’t contribute do you have proof of this? Again YOU cannot answer my question ONE simple question...your order number....BUT you keep going on and on and changing the topic. Its pretty typical to dissemble and change the topic when you have no leg to stand on. You bitch like you have a right to.  But its pretty obvious you have no stake here.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:42:46 PM

I do not have an order number probably he does also and So what?
There is good and bad there is not such think what you own.
Let us imagine I do have order with amt. Will it change something absolutely not

marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:55:01 PM

I just saw the bick troll is pointing my name again.

How are you my love Wink
Look I do not think that spiting on me and technobit will make your designs working .

p.s. Other folks sorry for the off, BICK troll is my beloved friend and never misses opportunity to spit on us.
The reason for this is his MAJOR design failures.
There is not a single mining board working after epic 6+ months gigantic efforts .
Go design something or just .................................................

godspeed Bick Cheesy

Seriously I just do not understand why he is writing here or in my treads.
He is not part of AMT or Technobit. He is not a customer of any of them.
So BICK , WTF you want?

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:58:17 PM

Pay off your debt Marto. Crook.

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:04:29 PM

Pay off your debt Marto. Crook.
Hahahah that is an example how a led project leader shall behave Grin
Just focus how to sell ballon WASP shares boy Grin

Bicknellski

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:07:08 PM

Might want to check how many people are still asking for money from Marto there Loshia. You can't really expect people to give a shit about your claims when you don't give a shit about their claims right? Hypocrite.

marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 05:10:13 PM

Might want to check how many people are still asking for money from Marto there Loshia. You can't really expect people to give a shit about your claims when you don't give a shit about their claims right? Hypocrite.
And how many?
And except a GB tax (3) and joe for 16 lost chips and btcminer for wrong assembly order , who else.
Because to all of them I DO NOT OWE ANYTHING BY THE RULES OF THE DEALS BETWEEN US.
And why YOU of all people are troling around almost 3 months.
Speak with facts you troll.
Go design boards BICK Cheesy
I tough this is what WASP do Cheesy

p.s.
How many THs are your LED's Cheesy

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Bicknellski

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:12:35 PM

Marto go pay your debts before you make any more accusations buddy. You crook.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:13:25 PM

I do not have an order number probably he does also and So what?
There is good and bad there is not such think what you own.
Let us imagine I do have order with amt. Will it change something absolutely not

It does actually....As I have said to you before (who made this promise you cant seem to keep to stay off these threads after being asked not just by me but a bunch of users) that you are useless to getting any resolution here. You did your job initially and obviously exposed them for all the BS. Great...and you did an even better job later on to rub it in everyones faces....and be a sadistic ass about it (perhaps I should dig up those posts?) You also apologized for those comments that basically mocked everyone who bought from AMT....Personally I regret I bought this crap but it is what it is and I gotta turn lemons to lemonade. Shit I hate even having to be here to post about it. I just want to get my miners and start hashing and move on which I kinda have done really with other hardware (no problems with bitmain or spondoolies so happy there and nothing more to add to that). I just want this shit over with. But morons like you are making the process take longer with adding unnecessary distractions for us to get any results. Anyway as I said I am done discussing it. My regret is that I started this current shitstorm when I started bitching. Had a late night and a bit too much to drink when I posted (no more Malbec at the PC)

An order number really wont change much. The point is do you have any kind of legitimate reason to be here? No! You are just here to bitch and be a instigator of problems (Or a paid shill depending on where you stand). You serve no purpose but to cause more problems. People who are on here that have not gotten orders OR broken hardware (like I have) have a legitimate reason to bitch and go at them...you do not. You have NOTHING NO reason....or maybe you do....paid reasons. I dont think you do though. Your tactics are moronic at going at them....almost useless. But hey that’s my opinion. All you do is spam poserko this and poserko that. Don’t even know what that word means. It has no meaning to English speaking people. I didn’t even waste time looking it up on google translate because it really is a waste of time.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: