Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44802 times)
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:19:07 PM

Might want to check how many people are still asking for money from Marto there Loshia. You can't really expect people to give a shit about your claims when you don't give a shit about their claims right? Hypocrite.
My climes are as follows
1 I claim that you are a led boy it is not a claim it is a fact
2. Fact is that I state that you are actively involved in amt scam because you actively refuse to rate amt in either good or bad way. Just tell your shareholders not me are amt your partners?
And you are avoiding both facts.   And saying how many people all the time
So how many led boy Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:23:07 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 05:47:22 PM by loshia

I do not have an order number probably he does also and So what?
There is good and bad there is not such think what you own.
Let us imagine I do have order with amt. Will it change something absolutely not

It does actually....As I have said to you before (who made this promise you cant seem to keep to stay off these threads after being asked not just by me but a bunch of users) that you are useless to getting any resolution here. You did your job initially and obviously exposed them for all the BS. Great...and you did an even better job later on to rub it in everyones faces....and be a sadistic ass about it (perhaps I should dig up those posts?) You also apologized for those comments that basically mocked everyone who bought from AMT....Personally I regret I bought this crap but it is what it is and I gotta turn lemons to lemonade. Shit I hate even having to be here to post about it. I just want to get my miners and start hashing and move on which I kinda have done really with other hardware (no problems with bitmain or spondoolies so happy there and nothing more to add to that). I just want this shit over with. But morons like you are making the process take longer with adding unnecessary distractions for us to get any results. Anyway as I said I am done discussing it. My regret is that I started this current shitstorm when I started bitching. Had a late night and a bit too much to drink when I posted (no more Malbec at the PC)

An order number really wont change much. The point is do you have any kind of legitimate reason to be here? No! You are just here to bitch and be a instigator of problems (Or a paid shill depending on where you stand). You serve no purpose but to cause more problems. People who are on here that have not gotten orders OR broken hardware (like I have) have a legitimate reason to bitch and go at them...you do not. You have NOTHING NO reason....or maybe you do....paid reasons. I dont think you do though. Your tactics are moronic at going at them....almost useless. But hey that’s my opinion. All you do is spam poserko this and poserko that. Don’t even know what that word means. It has no meaning to English speaking people. I didn’t even waste time looking it up on google translate because it really is a waste of time.

Do you know why I came back I will tell you because of AMT pm to phin with threats. That is something which I just can not pass by. Do you remember the deleted posts from Zipkin?
Yes I did broke my promise but I do not regret at all
Happy?
And just to clarify that tht in my deleted post I ask you the amt customers no to threat Zipkin and his family and I was absolutely serious about it
And besides this is my thread dude. I will post here as much as i want
The official one is for you  Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:02:56 PM

Have fun then. I just wanted to make sure you were outed for what you were. your thread or not. Its clear you have no business doing this hence why I wanted to highlight that fact.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:54:23 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 07:11:42 PM by loshia

Have fun then. I just wanted to make sure you were outed for what you were. your thread or not. Its clear you have no business doing this hence why I wanted to highlight that fact.
It is clear that josh Zipkin is not allowed to threat people. And it is clear that it will not just go like all of his shit!
Whether you like it or not!
So I want to highlight this fact also
Have fun opium
Go to official one that is best you can do. That is the thread to use for "contribution" aka licking josh ass Grin
I do strongly suggest Bick to go there because following your logic he is not belonging here also.
Do you agree led boy? Grin
This thread is here just to remind you all what Zipkin has done and what he is about to do.
The story is just beginning boys;)
And remember Bick and opium you may suddenly become bad boys someday when you are of no use to Zipkin scam. This applies especially for the led boy  aka WASP PROJECT LEADER;D
And suddenly Zipkin can tell something about you which you are not going to like for sure aka Zipkin style
So be prepared for surprises they are just behind the corner boys Grin

opieum2

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:19:26 PM

It is clear that josh Zipkin is not allowed to threat people. And it is clear that it will not just go like all of his shit!
Whether you like it or not!
So I want to highlight this fact also
Have fun opium
Go to official one that is best you can do. That is the thread to use for "contribution" aka licking josh ass Grin
I do strongly suggest Bick to go there because following your logic he is not belonging here also.
Do you agree led boy? Grin
This thread is here just to remind you all what Zipkin has done and what he is about to do.
The story is just beginning boys;)
And remember Bick and opium you may suddenly become bad boys someday when you are of no use to Zipkin scam. This applies especially for the led boy  Grin
And suddenly Zipkin can tell something about you which you are not going to like for sure aka Zipkin style
So be prepared for surprises they are just behind the corner boys Grin

LED Boy? Thats supposed to be me? Not sure who you are talking about...your english is terrible "poserko"...use google translate and a spellchecker man. I actually like LED boy.....

Your lack of contribution is the best you can do Wink

Maybe things go south. If they do I will cross that bridge when I get there. To be honest things cant go any more south than they have. But your words...or shitty english or whatever you are spewing speaks for itself.....sorta....again google translate or babelfish are excellent tools. I get english is not your first language but at least do us the courtesy of writing things correctly or at least having it make sense. LED boy? I googled it and found that image.

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:23:15 PM

It is not you opium relax Wink
It is Bick also know as the led boy WASP PROJECT LEADER.
Full story
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217316.msg7212441#msg7212441
And opium remember josh owns me 10 btc so I am also involved in this shit in one way or another

opieum2

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:25:43 PM

Full story

Oh I am relaxed...actually I like that LED boy logo alot lol. Sucks you didn’t call me that.

loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:28:08 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 07:58:23 PM by loshia

Full story

Oh I am relaxed...actually I like that LED boy logo alot lol. Sucks you didn’t call me that.
Bick you should be flattered  Grin

Sorry opium Joshua Zipkin  I will make up to you ASAP Wink Poserkoooooo Wink I know it is you bud Wink you can always pm me the details of course Grin
josh  please contribute to wasp And spread the news. You can use google to find how led boy was invented Wink and what the cost was...
Maybe Bick will be so kind and enlighten you all Grin like goods do spread the light all over Grin
Common led boy do not be shy Grin
Tell the people show them your video once again and be proud of your work like leaders do Wink
And do not forget to tell them that is 6+ Months of hard  work! sleepless nights and you need their money also known as "member ship fee" to make them a nice Christmas tree
ROFL Grin
But be careful you are not taking money from community you are just selling dreams like others  Grin
At the end walmart is the option for refunds I am sure that there will be a plenty of blinking LEDs for sale there
Worst case scenario is just to buy your beloved Bfl equipment from there and make sure it has at least one blinking led working Grin

opieum2

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:59:08 PM

Nice one editing your post after the fact from....lol dude if you spoke/wrote better English you would see plainly that just by the way I write I am not him. Of course you are also entitled to your assumptions with no evidence. I mean shit all you have to look at is that "Mr Skim" (don't remember the name doing this off a smartphone bored on my train ride home) post from a while back...that was an obvious alias...no concrete way to prove it but goddamn....just sayin.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:50:44 PM

Let us imagine I do have order with amt. Will it change something absolutely not

It does actually....As I have said to you before (who made this promise you cant seem to keep to stay off these threads after being asked not just by me but a bunch of users) that you are useless to getting any resolution here. You did your job initially and obviously exposed them for all the BS. Great...and you did an even better job later on to rub it in everyones faces....and be a sadistic ass about it (perhaps I should dig up those posts?) You also apologized for those comments that basically mocked everyone who bought from AMT....Personally I regret I bought this crap but it is what it is and I gotta turn lemons to lemonade. Shit I hate even having to be here to post about it. I just want to get my miners and start hashing and move on which I kinda have done really with other hardware (no problems with bitmain or spondoolies so happy there and nothing more to add to that). I just want this shit over with. But morons like you are making the process take longer with adding unnecessary distractions for us to get any results. Anyway as I said I am done discussing it. My regret is that I started this current shitstorm when I started bitching. Had a late night and a bit too much to drink when I posted (no more Malbec at the PC)

An order number really wont change much. The point is do you have any kind of legitimate reason to be here? No! You are just here to bitch and be a instigator of problems (Or a paid shill depending on where you stand). You serve no purpose but to cause more problems. People who are on here that have not gotten orders OR broken hardware (like I have) have a legitimate reason to bitch and go at them...you do not. You have NOTHING NO reason....or maybe you do....paid reasons. I dont think you do though. Your tactics are moronic at going at them....almost useless. But hey that’s my opinion. All you do is spam poserko this and poserko that. Don’t even know what that word means. It has no meaning to English speaking people. I didn’t even waste time looking it up on google translate because it really is a waste of time.

Opie don't you get it? You wouldn't HAVE to post here if you weren't working for AMT. You could go on with your life in private. Nobody needs you here. Nobody has to tell you their order numbers, as it isn't any of your business. You can keep asking for it all you want, just makes you look like a desperate little bitch.
opieum2

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:11:31 AM

Opie don't you get it? You wouldn't HAVE to post here if you weren't working for AMT. You could go on with your life in private. Nobody needs you here. Nobody has to tell you their order numbers, as it isn't any of your business. You can keep asking for it all you want, just makes you look like a desperate little bitch.

LMAO dude shut the fuck up you got outed as a fraud in the main thread....you claimed you were a customer and in March you said you weren't. You got no leg to stand on you fraud.
Below is the information:

Awww Opie I can see you are getting flustered. Lemme give you a chance to get out of this with some amount of dignity. Stop working for these fucking frauds and walk away. I don't even need you to admit your lies, just stop making new ones. There is no question that you have asked that anyone cares about but you, and of course AMT because of your connections. You keep begging for an order number, but that isn't any of your business. I posted one a long time ago, then removed it when AMT started posting customer names and addresses here. You think that anyone wants a part of that? Grow the fuck up kid.
Hmm, per the archive site you are on record vehemently saying you are NOT an AMT customer... https://bitcointa.lk/threads/official-thread-amt.174485/page-267#post-5714944

My name isn't Rick. For fucks sake, why do half the people here not understand the joke.

As I've said, over and over, I'm not an AMT customer. I'm free to continue posting as I wish, and I will. If you are waiting for a miner, you need to be in court with these fools. Otherwise you are just giving them time to get away / spend the money.
RickJamesBTC , Mar. 31, 2014 #5326
Now you say you are a customer?? For the record bold emphasis added by me.

Cocaine is a hellofa drug.......musta been out with Charlie Murphy the night you penned that one....could not keep it all straight......no UNITY!!! in yo lies. (google I'm Rick James Bitch for those who dont get the references)

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:31:02 AM

Outed? You fucking moron, I've been saying I have never been a customer for months. How stupid do you want to appear here? Keep trying to call me names like fraud because I've been messing with you for a few days.
loshia (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:44:26 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 06:55:57 PM by loshia

Jents,

That is a HIGLY sophisticated way to be fucked from amt over again and agin and agin Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg7224206#msg7224206
ROFL
Have a nice reading Jents

to poserkoto Zipkin. Poserko you are beyond my sweet and positive  dreams about AMT future Grin
And here comes brutal reality Grin

I am believing you Josh Grin

Ps: hey led boy aka Bick where are you bud?
I am missing you bud just say a good word for your friend Josh for god's sake  Grin

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:28:28 PM

As far AMT and Bicknelski joined forces against us.
WE are stopping any support to Technobit design boards produced by AMT.
And will avoid to do business with AMT in the future.

i.e. if some of AMT customers have troubles with AMT products , please do sort it with them .

What the hell.... you mean to tell me you aren't supporting AMT anymore?

Did AMT not pay you for the designs?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:43:54 PM

i.e. if some of AMT customers have troubles with AMT products , please do sort it with them .

Out of curiosity how is AMT involved and what is the level of cooperation between bick and AMT? They (AMT) have not really posted anything to insult you....just happened that bick posted in some AMT threads and all of a sudden AMT is against you? I mean your reaction also kinda speaks volumes about how you handle business too....would it not be better for you to get the story from AMT directly via skype or whatever means you contact them usually and sort this out? Why air all this dirty laundry on a forum....seems like it just adds more fuel to the fire in an already messy situation.

marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:46:20 PM

AMT have been always correct with the payments

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
opieum2

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:52:23 PM

AMT have been always correct with the payments

So if they are paying you why would you server that arrangement? What did they say or do to set this off? They always seemed to speak highly of you and your work, seems kinda weird they would do a sudden 180. And it also seems like it would ruin any potential business you would have with them over something like this....honestly might be best to contact Josh and get it sorted out with him directly. Could be a misunderstanding there..

opieum2

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:59:24 PM

Out of curiosity how is AMT involved and what is the level of cooperation between bick and AMT? They (AMT) have not really posted anything to insult you....just happened that bick posted in some AMT threads and all of a sudden AMT is against you? I mean your reaction also kinda speaks volumes about how you handle business too....would it not be better for you to get the story from AMT directly via skype or whatever means you contact them usually and sort this out? Why air all this dirty laundry on a forum....seems like it just adds more fuel to the fire in an already messy situation.
Josh Wink
this is lame

FYI I am not Josh. Alot of people seem to think I am but I am not, jesus fucking christ Loshia must really be in your head. He hates AMT. I am asking what are legitimate questions. I am not AMT...man up and contact Josh directly to address this instead of airing your drama on a public forum. A simple question....what did AMT do to offend you? I mean shit its kind of a mystery to some of us. And considering you just deleted my post where I asked the same thing in your open letter, I figure maybe you have your own agenda...you get the money and run. So maybe the trust comments are not so false after all? Seriously dude, I am not Josh. I have bitched out AMT (openly) as many times as I have sided with them. If I were Josh that would be the equivalent of shooting myself repeatedly.

opieum2

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:05:48 PM

Anyway fuck this shit. I am not going to fight AMT's battles for them. Whatever happened they need to sort it out. I was just curious (and a bit bored today). It just makes no sense. And if we are getting technobit hardware to replace the crap we had, it would have been nice to have the support of the company that designed the hardware, but looks like its not happening now based on this. 

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:08:22 PM

Anyway fuck this shit. I am not going to fight AMT's battles for them. Whatever happened they need to sort it out. I was just curious (and a bit bored today). It just makes no sense. And if we are getting technobit hardware to replace the crap we had, it would have been nice to have the support of the company that designed the hardware, but looks like its not happening now based on this. 

Don't know what's behind this but appears Marto (Technobit) doesn't trust AMT.

Well,  he shouldn't.   AMT just scammed one of their suppliers IMET by sending then a bad check.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: