Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:08:29 PM

That's because we probably are all on the naughty list. I'm pretty sure the "nice" list right now consists of about one person. Joshua Zipkin.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
opieum2

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:37:59 PM

Feels good to not have my posts randomly deleted by AMT_Miners aka Joshua Zipkin, does anyone feel the same way?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:08:41 PM

Feels good to not have my posts randomly deleted by AMT_Miners aka Joshua Zipkin, does anyone feel the same way?

I feel sick to my stomach that Black Arrow is allowed to stay permanently logged in to run their bot to automatically delete posts every 15 minutes of their naysayers.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:28:49 PM

So have you guys decided what you're going to do to them at the conference? I vote for the glass of warm piss idea.

Hey Bruno, am I going to see you again at this conference in Vegas?

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:24:55 PM

So have you guys decided what you're going to do to them at the conference? I vote for the glass of warm piss idea.

I vote liquid ass

Tienway

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:07:34 PM

I checked my order status 13XX and it changed from processing to Publish today,anyone else notice this....even though I asked for a refund and have not received a reply.

Also, went by both of AMTs offices in PA and no one home.
Just checked my AMT Order status and still says:
Order    Date    Status    Total    
#1565    February 27, 2014    on-hold    $4,089.00 for 1 item

Rather amusing considering I finally got my miner (upgraded to 1.2TH as well the few other 520's) about 2 weeks ago and the psu for it a week after that...

Im in for just over $6100+, hope they will either go to jail or be forced to repay everyone plus damages.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:38:08 AM

I vote liquid ass
[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuDQbDdrRO8

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
infested999

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:51:52 AM

I checked my order status 13XX and it changed from processing to Publish today,anyone else notice this....even though I asked for a refund and have not received a reply.

Rather amusing considering I finally got my miner (upgraded to 1.2TH as well the few other 520's) about 2 weeks ago and the psu for it a week after that...

Im in for just over $6100+, hope they will either go to jail or be forced to repay everyone plus damages.

I wonder when the prosecutor will get tired of the same case over and over again.

"I ordered BFL and they scammed me!"
"I ordered ScamMinerXx420xXBitcoinMiner and they scammed me!"
"I ordered AMT and they scammed me!"

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
rik_khaos

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:00:52 AM

I thought the name was just a joke.

opieum2

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:57:40 AM

You know the hilarity of it all? Is that in 1/3rd the time it took AMT to ship an order of 2 miners (just over 6 months) I had placed 5 orders with Bitmain for nearly 20 miners. And I have them all. The orders went out shortly after the orders were put in. Days...usually no more than a difficulty change away from the order time.....In most of that I have made most of my money back on nearly ALL of those miners (as some are very recent orders). It just shows how shitty AMT is as a company. Altho even calling them a company is a stretch. Maybe in the legal sense. For any newbies reading go with bitmaintech if you are going to mine at all.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:44:42 AM

I wonder when the prosecutor will get tired of the same case over and over again.

I ordered from AMT (Advanced Mining Technologies) even after I read the following, for I surely thought that it was a different Harrison Zachariah Zipkin (Harry Zipkin) than the one we were lead to believe was JUST a friend of the family of one of the of owners, later learning that the owner of AMT (Advanced Mining Technology) was a one Joshua Zipkin and that Harry Z Zipkin truly is his dad who, by the way, is currently pulling a major scam in Philly, both Jewish Bulgarians operating under the guise of being Freemasons, with Josh Zipkin having his AMT office IN the Masonic Temple while he's in Bulgaria hunting down his wife on its streets.

http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=WdidKSV2G7BvnS3D%252b0xFcw%253d%253d

3155 EAST PATRICK LANE   SUITE 1
LAS VEGAS NV
89120-3481

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Instructor-LLC-Grant-Resource-Center/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Grant-Instructor-LLC-Grant-Resource-Center-UNAUTHORIZED-charges-to-my-account-Las-Vegas-335041

On 5-14-08 I was online and received a pop-up ad for FREE grant information $2.95 for shipping. There were other options to choose other packages the highest being $49.50, but I chose the lesser option just for the information (so I thought). My account was debited 2.95 and a few days later there were other UNAUTHORIZED charges from Grant Resource in the amount of 49.50, plus 1.49 for international service fee (whatever that means). I received the CD but could not access the information without a unsername/password, which was not provided. Therefore, the CD is useless.

I began searching online to locate this company and found several complaint sites on this company. However, I could not find the original site and ad I ordered the CD through. I got the company's phone number through one of the complaints and called to request a refund. Needless to say, I was told they could not refund my money because I had agreed to a membership when I ordered the CD for 2.95. The lady said the terms of agreement were right there on the website, right below the options. "You can't miss it" she said. I told her there were no terms of agreement in the ad I saw. I told her it was unfair and a rip off! She said it didn't matter what I thought I could NOT get my money back because it was a binding agreement. She was rude and unprofessional, and stated I should have read the fine print. Well, I did not AGREE to 49.50. She said she would cancel my membership and I would not be charged any additional money. She said I would receive an email confirming the cancellation, which I did not receive. I ended the call and contacted my bank.

I decided to call back and try again, this time speaking to a man. I explained the situation to him and got the same response. He said the "system" would not allow him to refund my money. He too, insisted that the terms and agreement were there, and he directed me to a website that was totally different from the ad I had received. I told him that was not the website I saw, and he replied that I must have been on some other site. I gave the company name and address that was on the CD I received and he confirmed it was the same company. I told him how unfair the company's practice is and he said we could talk all day but it wouldn't change anything because he could not refund my money. RIP OFF!!! Again, he said he would cancel the membership and send me a confirmation email, which I still have not received. It is shameless that someone can get away with taking money from consumers accounts UNAUTHORIZED!!!

There are 2 other companies associated with this same address and suite number; Talkpath, LLC, which has one complaint for unauthorized credit card charges; and Zen Marketing, LLC, which ironically has a website -- www.makemoneywithcreditcards.com. Whose credit cards are they making money with --- YOURS! Also, the BBB has been unable to confirm if these two companies are licensed. I could not find a report through BBB on Grant Instructor LLC, but I have filed one and I encourage you to also.

I am still requesting a refund of my money --- all of it! However, I have been warned that once they debit your account, they continue to debit your account even though they tell you the membership has been cancelled. So I have taken care of that. Do not do business with any of these companies. if you have encountered problems with this company -- please, file a report with the BBB.

The company is:
Grant Instructor, LLC
Grant Resource Center
3155 East Patrick Lane, Suite #1
Las Vegas, NV 89120

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-213-228-8111/37

Global Reach International, part of doing business as Grant Instructor LLC 800-235-1364
2780 S. Jones Blvd. #3487, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Additional DBA Names:

Internet Profit Gene
My Internet Payday
Turner XP1
Recissionproof360.com
Online Market System
The Grant Secret
Grant For Me
USA Best Grant
The Grant Secret Club
Paymetolist.com
New Grants
Speedy Pay Check
Federal Help Online
Google Gem
Federal Money Network
Grant Fam
Federal Government Grant
Grant Resource Guide
Global Reach International
Hot Business Market Pro
The Listing Lounge
Payday from Home
Blazing Words
Money Market Club
The US Grant Club
Learn, Sell, Profit
Grantdollarstoday
American Grant Club
American Grant Club
Grant Dollars
Grant For You Today
Business Resource
Get My Grant
Grant Resource Center
Grant Research Guide
GRC
Every Day Grant 2008
Grant Access Club
Grant Danger
SBA Connections
Secure Grant Now
Breakshaw
Mycalendarwizard.com
Best Grant For You
Your USA Grant
Grants Are Easy
Government Funded Grants
Mygrantdollars.com
Your American Grant
2008 Grant Instructor

Harrison Zipkin registered several entities in LV while maintaining an office in Philly with his special ADHD son, Joshua Zipkin, making sure his doesn't touch the hot stove or stick a finger in his eye.

"Daddy, Daddy! Watch this!"

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:45:17 AM

You know the hilarity of it all? Is that in 1/3rd the time it took AMT to ship an order of 2 miners (just over 6 months) I had placed 5 orders with Bitmain for nearly 20 miners. And I have them all. The orders went out shortly after the orders were put in. Days...usually no more than a difficulty change away from the order time.....In most of that I have made most of my money back on nearly ALL of those miners (as some are very recent orders). It just shows how shitty AMT is as a company. Altho even calling them a company is a stretch. Maybe in the legal sense. For any newbies reading go with bitmaintech if you are going to mine at all.

+1

Biggest lesson from this thread. Only deal with companies that really have a clean record. There are some that are definitely able to deliver on time and to specification. Bitmaintech are really one of the best in that regard.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:02:03 AM

+1

Biggest lesson from this thread. Only deal with companies that really have a clean record. There are some that are definitely able to deliver on time and to specification. Bitmaintech are really one of the best in that regard.

Vleisides: Lottery scheme.
Sovu: Credit card scheme.
Ver: Served time for shipping dynamite.
<redacted> (not affiliated with Pierce, I don't believe): Heavily involved in the adult entertainment industry.

The latter two are somewhat pillars of the Bitcoin space, one fully declaring, will the other has no need to be revealed unless its highly regarded entity goes belly up, but at this penning it's rather sound and I trust.

The former two opted to obfuscate and/or sugarcoat their respective crimes.

Even with that said, I'll be special leery if the following dude enters the Bitcoin space:

rik_khaos

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:35:03 AM

I ordered from AMT (Advanced Mining Technologies) even after I read the following, for I surely thought that it was a different Harrison Zachariah Zipkin (Harry Zipkin) than the one we were lead to believe was JUST a friend of the family of one of the of owners, later learning that the owner of AMT (Advanced Mining Technology) was a one Joshua Zipkin and that Harry Z Zipkin truly is his dad who, by the way, is currently pulling a major scam in Philly, both Jewish Bulgarians operating under the guise of being Freemasons, with Josh Zipkin having his AMT office IN the Masonic Temple while he's in Bulgaria hunting down his wife on its streets.

http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=WdidKSV2G7BvnS3D%252b0xFcw%253d%253d

LAS VEGAS NV
89120-3481

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Instructor-LLC-Grant-Resource-Center/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Grant-Instructor-LLC-Grant-Resource-Center-UNAUTHORIZED-charges-to-my-account-Las-Vegas-335041

On 5-14-08 I was online and received a pop-up ad for FREE grant information $2.95 for shipping. There were other options to choose other packages the highest being $49.50, but I chose the lesser option just for the information (so I thought). My account was debited 2.95 and a few days later there were other UNAUTHORIZED charges from Grant Resource in the amount of 49.50, plus 1.49 for international service fee (whatever that means). I received the CD but could not access the information without a unsername/password, which was not provided. Therefore, the CD is useless.

I began searching online to locate this company and found several complaint sites on this company. However, I could not find the original site and ad I ordered the CD through. I got the company's phone number through one of the complaints and called to request a refund. Needless to say, I was told they could not refund my money because I had agreed to a membership when I ordered the CD for 2.95. The lady said the terms of agreement were right there on the website, right below the options. "You can't miss it" she said. I told her there were no terms of agreement in the ad I saw. I told her it was unfair and a rip off! She said it didn't matter what I thought I could NOT get my money back because it was a binding agreement. She was rude and unprofessional, and stated I should have read the fine print. Well, I did not AGREE to 49.50. She said she would cancel my membership and I would not be charged any additional money. She said I would receive an email confirming the cancellation, which I did not receive. I ended the call and contacted my bank.

I decided to call back and try again, this time speaking to a man. I explained the situation to him and got the same response. He said the "system" would not allow him to refund my money. He too, insisted that the terms and agreement were there, and he directed me to a website that was totally different from the ad I had received. I told him that was not the website I saw, and he replied that I must have been on some other site. I gave the company name and address that was on the CD I received and he confirmed it was the same company. I told him how unfair the company's practice is and he said we could talk all day but it wouldn't change anything because he could not refund my money. RIP OFF!!! Again, he said he would cancel the membership and send me a confirmation email, which I still have not received. It is shameless that someone can get away with taking money from consumers accounts UNAUTHORIZED!!!

There are 2 other companies associated with this same address and suite number; Talkpath, LLC, which has one complaint for unauthorized credit card charges; and Zen Marketing, LLC, which ironically has a website -- www.makemoneywithcreditcards.com. Whose credit cards are they making money with --- YOURS! Also, the BBB has been unable to confirm if these two companies are licensed. I could not find a report through BBB on Grant Instructor LLC, but I have filed one and I encourage you to also.

I am still requesting a refund of my money --- all of it! However, I have been warned that once they debit your account, they continue to debit your account even though they tell you the membership has been cancelled. So I have taken care of that. Do not do business with any of these companies. if you have encountered problems with this company -- please, file a report with the BBB.

The company is:
Grant Instructor, LLC
Grant Resource Center
Las Vegas, NV 89120

Global Reach International, part of doing business as Grant Instructor LLC 800-235-1364

Additional DBA Names:

Internet Profit Gene
My Internet Payday
Turner XP1
Recissionproof360.com
Online Market System
The Grant Secret
Grant For Me
USA Best Grant
The Grant Secret Club
Paymetolist.com
New Grants
Speedy Pay Check
Federal Help Online
Google Gem
Federal Money Network
Grant Fam
Federal Government Grant
Grant Resource Guide
Hot Business Market Pro
The Listing Lounge
Payday from Home
Blazing Words
Money Market Club
The US Grant Club
Learn, Sell, Profit
Grantdollarstoday
American Grant Club
American Grant Club
Grant Dollars
Grant For You Today
Business Resource
Get My Grant
Grant Resource Center
Grant Research Guide
GRC
Every Day Grant 2008
Grant Access Club
Grant Danger
SBA Connections
Secure Grant Now
Breakshaw
Mycalendarwizard.com
Best Grant For You
Your USA Grant
Grants Are Easy
Government Funded Grants
Mygrantdollars.com
Your American Grant
2008 Grant Instructor

Harrison Zipkin registered several entities in LV while maintaining an office in Philly with his special ADHD son, Joshua Zipkin, making sure his doesn't touch the hot stove or stick a finger in his eye.

I think this one where you may be barking up the wrong tree. It looks like that is just the address used by the company who handles the incorporation. The suite number is probably just the mail box so that they can incorporate in Nevada.

Not saying there may not be shady dealings but there are 31K+ plus listings done by that incorporation company and many of them use the 3155 E Patrick Lane address so I'm doubting they are all owned by him. My guess is their are plenty of legit businesses that use the same address.

That doesn't change the fact that AMT, aka advanced mining technologies, and it's owner Josh Zipkin, traveler from east to west and west to east, is in violation of multiple FTC regulations and is committing wire fraud using bait and switch tactics as defined by the Federal Trade Commission.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:39:45 AM

LAS VEGAS NV
89120-3481

The company is:
Grant Instructor, LLC
Grant Resource Center
Las Vegas, NV 89120

Additional DBA Names:

Internet Profit Gene
My Internet Payday
Turner XP1
Recissionproof360.com
Online Market System
The Grant Secret
Grant For Me
USA Best Grant
The Grant Secret Club
Paymetolist.com
New Grants
Speedy Pay Check
Federal Help Online
Google Gem
Federal Money Network
Grant Fam
Federal Government Grant
Grant Resource Guide
Hot Business Market Pro
The Listing Lounge
Payday from Home
Blazing Words
Money Market Club
The US Grant Club
Learn, Sell, Profit
Grantdollarstoday
American Grant Club
American Grant Club
Grant Dollars
Grant For You Today
Business Resource
Get My Grant
Grant Resource Center
Grant Research Guide
GRC
Every Day Grant 2008
Grant Access Club
Grant Danger
SBA Connections
Secure Grant Now
Breakshaw
Mycalendarwizard.com
Best Grant For You
Your USA Grant
Grants Are Easy
Government Funded Grants
Mygrantdollars.com
Your American Grant
2008 Grant Instructor

I think this one where you may be barking up the wrong tree. It looks like that is just the address used by the company who handles the incorporation. The suite number is probably just the mail box so that they can incorporate in Nevada.

Not saying there may not be shady dealings but there are 31K+ plus listings done by that incorporation company and many of them use the 3155 E Patrick Lane address so I'm doubting they are all owned by him. My guess is their are plenty of legit businesses that use the same address.

That doesn't change the fact that AMT, aka advanced mining technologies, and it's owner Josh Zipkin, traveler from east to west and west to east, is in violation of multiple FTC regulations and is committing wire fraud using bait and switch tactics as defined by the Federal Trade Commission.

Yeah, maybe you're right, but gotta the love the SEO juice stemming from the same address, both used by scammers, with Joshua Zipkin's name attached to it.
opieum2

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:37:46 PM

Might be a good idea to draw attention to the fact that AMT/Joshua Zipkin will be in Las Vegas in October for the inside bitcoins conference. It can be expected he will be there misleading people again into buying products that will ship without.

http://insidebitcoins.com/las-vegas/

Evidently he will be at the flamingo hotel as noted in prior posts. But at least for the exhibitor booth, be good to let people know AMT is full of crap. They will deliver without PSU's, complain, and he will make inconvenience for any support, refund, or whatever. This is what potential customers should ALL know. Since he has not made his original situation right, and brags about his ability to beat a class action.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:09:12 PM

Might be a good idea to draw attention to the fact that AMT/Joshua Zipkin will be in Las Vegas in October for the inside bitcoins conference. It can be expected he will be there misleading people again into buying products that will ship without.

Evidently he will be at the flamingo hotel as noted in prior posts. But at least for the exhibitor booth, be good to let people know AMT is full of crap. They will deliver without PSU's, complain, and he will make inconvenience for any support, refund, or whatever. This is what potential customers should ALL know. Since he has not made his original situation right, and brags about his ability to beat a class action.

Fucking ridiculous this guy is allowed to continue walking the streets.

I'd assume JZ is no longer shipping miners and has dusted his hands of this mess and called it a day?

If he thinks he can walk away from this unscathed, he's got another thing coming.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:21:52 PM

I'd assume JZ is no longer shipping miners and has dusted his hands of this mess and called it a day?

If he thinks he can walk away from this unscathed, he's got another thing coming.

Why is that so hard to believe.  Josh Zerlan has been at many of the conferences I've attended. He's actually a really nice guy to talk to and funny. He continues to go to conferences and has fucked over mountains of people. I think these guys understand that Bitcoin nerds are pussies by nature. They talk big online but do nothing in person. Would you be afraid if Sheldon from Big Bang Theory was gunning for you. LOL

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:28:02 PM

Why is that so hard to believe.  Josh Zerlan has been at many of the conferences I've attended. He's actually a really nice guy to talk to and funny. He continues to go to conferences and has fucked over mountains of people. I think these guys understand that Bitcoin nerds are pussies by nature. They talk big online but do nothing in person. Would you be afraid if Sheldon from Big Bang Theory was gunning for you. LOL

I think the nature of Bitcoin leads these fuckers to think they are immune from prosecution.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:35:38 PM

I think the nature of Bitcoin leads these fuckers to think they are immune from prosecution.

Prosecution is a tough one. It's hard for the state to make a case against a drug dealer when the deal happened in front of them. Making a case against a white collar criminal involved in fraud where the product was in a preorder and the buyer knew it was a preorder is all but impossible. Take the case of Sonny Vleisides. He got called back to court, on probation for mail fraud and still got off with just a stern "talking to" by the judge. Good luck on seeing any real time served by any of them. More likely they will just relocate to a country without an extradition treaty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: