Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:32:29 PM

i will let everyone know at that conference AMT miners is a fucking scam.

I sure hope josh is in attendance. Or if he hired some local to run the booth scare them off and man the booth your self.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rik_khaos

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:33:17 PM

I wish I didn't have class this upcoming week or I would be there with you.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:09:05 PM

Yea the timing is bad for me also Sad that said Josh is lucky I won't be there also. He will of course have a flunky there. Best you can hope is you start talking about how AMT is a scam company and watch they react hostile in a way they get imprisoned lol.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
rik_khaos

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:40:44 PM

I would wear an AMT stole my money t-shit with their logo and all.

And it would have a QR code that leads to the chats.

Itsumo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Play Rock Paper Scissor Lizard Spock

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:49:53 AM

I would wear an AMT stole my money t-shit with their logo and all.

And it would have a QR code that leads to the chats.

Old school, classic, protesters move.. I am all with you guys! I just hope these guys from AMT get what they deserve
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:18:49 PM

With everyone so focused on Josh (and rightly so) I was wondering, what's the deal with Jim (or whatever his real name is)?
Has he been dropped from all of this?
Could he be "convinced" to assist?

Or is just out of the picture completely?

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
opieum2

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:49:53 PM

With everyone so focused on Josh (and rightly so) I was wondering, what's the deal with Jim (or whatever his real name is)?
Has he been dropped from all of this?
Could he be "convinced" to assist?

Or is just out of the picture completely?

According to Joshua Zipkin (which could be a lie) he plays a background role at best. Handles (cooks) the books basically. Accounting and stuff. He is not involved in the day to day stuff. Seems like Joshua is the only one running things outsourcing most of the work. Either way in the beginning Joshua Zipkin and Jim Brown were in on this. There were others. They are still accountable and will be. Well here is some info from Josh himself in a chat. I asked about that. Of course whatever claims he has about debt is BS IMO. He clearly has been having sales. Because on one hand he brags about it on the other he contradicts himself here as other chats show he is talking about huge deals he is making. All of those are here in the forums. But to answer your question this is the state of his employee situation as far as we know based on his own account.

[8/14/2014 11:33:41 AM] Opieum2: That reminds me I was just wondering. I know you mentioned you have no people...but what happened to your partners? Jim Brown. I saw mention of them and it got me wondering about that? where are they in all this?
[8/14/2014 11:34:01 AM] Opieum2: I mean if they got a financial stake in this I would imagine they would be doing more here to help you out
[8/14/2014 11:34:09 AM] Joshua: not much
[8/14/2014 11:35:05 AM] Joshua: what financial stake? in the debt?
[8/14/2014 11:35:17 AM] Joshua: its not like we have dividends to hand out
[8/14/2014 11:36:28 AM] Joshua: Jim does the backend, financials and thats about it. He basically checked out after the case was filed. Hes still on board but just doesnt want to deal with clients or sales.
[8/14/2014 11:36:53 AM] Joshua: Alyssa does the accounts but she got another part time job because we couldnt afford keep her on full time
[8/14/2014 11:37:34 AM] Joshua: we basically let everyone in the US accept for a few part times girls which hang out around the office for next to nothing
[8/14/2014 11:37:55 AM] Joshua: and outsourced the office bg, and we focus on EU and Asian sales via EU and Asian incorporated companies.
[8/14/2014 11:38:29 AM] Joshua: cant do much with little funding and dont want to sell to the US driectly until this crap is all over.
[8/14/2014 11:38:46 AM] Opieum2: Gotcha
[8/14/2014 11:39:08 AM] Joshua: so if you have any friends that want to invest, let me know

Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:37:51 PM

LOL and still hit you (or friends) up for investing in him.
He's persistent, you gotta give him that

So basically Jim figured the easy money scam he was pitched wasn't worth going to jail over and got out.

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
opieum2

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:47:25 PM

LOL and still hit you (or friends) up for investing in him.
He's persistent, you gotta give him that

So basically Jim figured the easy money scam he was pitched wasn't worth going to jail over and got out.

No Jim is still involved but again, Josh is a pathological liar, so hard to take even that at face value. But either way Jim is liable as he was apart of it and was the point of contact for many of us initially as was Alyssa Trusten (even a real person?). Their personal assets were likely involved. In which case that is where its coming from. BUT Josh is working to offshore the business away from the US to get away with this sadly just read what I posted before in the chat pretty obvious. So its entirely possible we will be left without little recourse unless we sue them personally for their personal assets. If course he is still incorporated in the US so he is screwed. Either way he is screwed.

opieum2

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:00:32 PM

Oh and I should mention Joshua Zipkin still frequents the forums. Even if he does not log in as one of his sock puppets or at all Wink He does read what we write. Won't divulge my secret as to how I know, just that it is perfectly legal and it is his own inept inability to understand technology that makes it possible.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:03:12 PM

Alright.

This is starting to piss us off. Let's spin it a little bit shall we.

ANTHONY SERRATA IS OPEIUM2.  ANTHONY SERRATA WAS AN AMT SHILL. FLATOUT.    

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TONY (AS HE PREFERS) OR OPEIUM2 WHICH IS HIS USER NAME HERE ON BITCOINTALK.ORG, WAS A SHILL FOR AMT, HIS JOB WAS TO BE A VERY NICE AND A VERY HELPFUL FORUM MEMBER IN OUR FAVOR.  

Why would he incriminate himself like that? Has anyone reported this to the FTC yet? Shilling is illegal:
http://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/documents/federal_register_notices/guides-concerning-use-endorsements-and-testimonials-advertising-16-cfr-part-255/091015guidesconcerningtestimonials.pdf
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:05:37 PM

Alright.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TONY (AS HE PREFERS) OR OPEIUM2 WHICH IS HIS USER NAME HERE ON BITCOINTALK.ORG, WAS A SHILL FOR AMT, HIS JOB WAS TO BE A VERY NICE AND A VERY HELPFUL FORUM MEMBER IN OUR FAVOR.  

Why would he incriminate himself like that? Has anyone reported this to the FTC yet? Shilling is illegal:
http://www.ftc.gov/sites/default/files/documents/federal_register_notices/guides-concerning-use-endorsements-and-testimonials-advertising-16-cfr-part-255/091015guidesconcerningtestimonials.pdf

Well that's an interesting turn of events. lol

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:27:08 PM

That was weeks ago. Don't forget the many times that opie denied being a shill when I outright accused him of it. Deny Deny Deny, now he is upset that he got ripped off. However, he has been a good source of the private communications with AMT. I still think he's a rat, just trying to be a better rat now.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:15:14 AM

Alright.

Well that's an interesting turn of events. lol

Quick, somebody tell Jimmothy before he gets in trouble!
opieum2

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:50:17 AM

That was weeks ago. Don't forget the many times that opie denied being a shill when I outright accused him of it. Deny Deny Deny, now he is upset that he got ripped off. However, he has been a good source of the private communications with AMT. I still think he's a rat, just trying to be a better rat now.

Actually I did try working with him to resolve the so-called technical issues he had (which actually were a real problem largely due to "Joshua Zipkins incompetence" on a few levels by his own admission). So yea I openly admit that I worked with him to try to get us all refunds or the MPP fulfilled. A shill means I got compensated which I never did. I never expected he would anyway because he played his hand early on. I wanted to get the MPP or refunds not just for me but for all. That I have always been consistent about. The chats also reflect that mindset as well. So you can say what you want about me being a rat. But in the end the results speak for themselves.

As for my info, yea that happened weeks ago. In stating I was a shill, he is trying to divide the community and destroy my credibility. He is a flat out idiot. Notice I am not the only person he has come up against either and doxxed. I won't stop until he is in prison for defrauding us.

opieum2

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:53:01 AM

FYI a number of people can already vouch for where I stood even then from early on. Even while you and others were giving me shit. They can speak up if they wish. Otherwise you can go on with those ideas that I was a shill. This was not a solo act here.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:14:34 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 08:07:07 AM by Bicknellski

Just to be fair.

There was a marked difference in what he was doing.  He wasn't pushing sales, he wasn't denying there was a problem. He was trying to get value for the customers from this horrible company working from the inside.

That was what I saw. Was I the only one?

---

Edit. Reported off topic harassment to the moderators. The ban has not stopped some people from posting off topic in this manner it seems.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
rik_khaos

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:29:03 AM

Just to be fair.

There was a marked difference in what he was doing.  He wasn't pushing sales, he wasn't denying there was a problem. He was trying to get value for the customers from this horrible company working from the inside.

No it's pretty well document what opieum's goal was.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:09:22 AM

Just to be fair.

There was a marked difference in what he was doing.  He wasn't pushing sales, he wasn't denying there was a problem. He was trying to get value for the customers from this horrible company working from the inside.

No it's pretty well document what opieum's goal was.

Ya I hope people don't forget that fact.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:23:46 AM

I think he likes you Bick"boy"  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: