Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
miner2857

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:41:53 PM

You can vote at coinpayments as many times as you want. I voted 7 times for cinni. They do nothing against it. Now i don't need to keep this secret.

That means dev could make 100 votes for his coin in some days. But he did't. I don't think he is stupid and don't see this ability. He just don't care about it coz not planning long life for his coin i think. But maybe stupid ..... ))

I even wrote him about it some days ago. Nothing.

did you read the rules? Only 1 of your votes will be counted. It great you like to donate to charity but attempting to cheat on voting and suggesting it here will only hurt Cinni chances.
The coins at the top if there any multiple voting from same person will have their additional votes ignored and the last vote they made replaces any earlier ones.  Those other coins currently at top if they have had people trying to cheat, their efforts will be wasted when voting ends and the coins below them at 5th, 6th, 7th etc could easily win on that day after the duplicate votes are removed for the coins at 1st , 2md or 3rd places currently.   

CoinPayments Charity Coin Vote
Building on our experiences in our previous public votes and after weighing our options, we have decided to hold this public coin vote off of our usual forum. This should open it up to even more people since they won't have to register for an account there.

This time we've also turned the vote into a charity drive for The Water Project. Each vote will require a donation of 0.001 BTC (or LTC/DOGE equivalent) with a side effect of helping deter paid vote manipulation.

Rules
Only 1 vote is allowed per person. Additional votes will replace your earlier votes. Votes determined to be fraudulent or paid-for will not be refunded (the funds will of course still be donated to the charity). Doing any of the following will disqualify your vote: (Sorry we have to take such a hard line on this, we just have rampant cheating during each vote.)
Starting a vote then having someone else do the donation.
Placing a vote then getting a reimbursement or reward of any value (for example: crypto or fiat currency, access to a site that normally requires payment, coupons or discounts, etc.)
Using Tor or similar = automatic disqualify (during our last vote we only had 3 valid votes from Tor users)
IPs listed in HTTP:BL or other spambot/botnet blacklist = automatic disqualify
This is not a complete list, anything that violates the spirit of the rules will be disqualified.
Remember: This vote is not about trade volume (a lot of that volume is people trading the coin for BTC/LTC or to hold for long term investment) or which coin backers have the biggest advertising budgets; it is about how many people genuinely want to purchase items using a particular coin.

Rules?? Haha)) you live in good country for sure) you don't need to survive and your brain not working to fuck the system. I told you i voted 7 times and all my votes are counted. It is fact. And nothing will change.  And not only me did it for cinni.

Дa лaднo, зaкaнчивaй cтoнaть, в нaшeй cтpaнe дaвнo пpoшли тe вpeмeнa, кoгдa пpиxoдилocь выживaть. A пpoблeмa нaшeй cтpaны в тaкиx пpидypкax кaк ты кaк paз, кoтopыe вмecтo тoгo чтoбы coзидaть, тoлькo и дeлaют чтo визжaт. Пpoгyляйcя лyчшe пoйди, пpoвeтpиcь и ycпaкoйcя.

Dont hear him, our country is great, and he's just a fool. Don't vote more than 1 time, its so easy to ban all votes from one ip or mac and we can be just confused on votes count.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:46:49 PM

Come on, don't get outvoted by "shitcoins."
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

I think we too late this month, voting is almost finish  Cry

Next month hopefully we get many more people to vote, because i think coin will be more popular next time due to new features!  Smiley
yui

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:56:56 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 06:23:03 PM by yui

They should just add us, since we got 10% of all votes so far. In which case, it would only be fair to add NYC, since they got 8%. After that, it drops to 3% or lower.
yui

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:23:32 PM

It seems they go by Eastern Standard Time (EST), where it is only 2:23 PM right now.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:19:28 PM

devs in case you haven't notice another exchange wants to add Cinni, but they need your help Wink

Hey,

We're trying to add Cinni on CoinNext (coinnext.com) but we are having troubles compiling the wallet from source. Could you please upgrade the code to be compatible with the latest boost library please? It's 1.55 atm. Otherwise, it brakes the source compilation:

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Zaxxon

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:33:18 PM

I've read through this thread and performed some fixes like this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6878381#msg6878381 but I'm not sure my wallet is staking correctly and at this point I'm just glad all of my coins are accounted for because I thought I had lost them all.

I was gone over the weekend and left my wallet open and unlocked (new wallet). When I returned Monday night I had all of these mined coin transactions that appeared about every hour and it was way more often and a larger amount than I should have been staking for the amount of coins I have in my wallet; however, all of them except for the first two (out of about 80 mined coin transactions) were grayed-out. The first two transactions were on the 25th and the 27th.

Thinking I had an old or bad wallet I downloaded the one currently linked on the first page. I deleted everything in the roaming folder and replaced my backed-up wallet.dat. When I started the new wallet .exe and it updated as far as the blockchain is concerned, I was left with only about 10 coins.

The next thing I did was follow this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6878381#msg6878381. That worked, meaning I regained my coins and it got rid of all of the grayed out staking transactions, but after leaving it open for about 15 minutes, my wallet balance doubled?? I tried to send some coins to Mintpal as a test and got an error message about an incorrect amount of coins and all of my coins disappeared again.

Starting over, I deleted everything related to the freakin wallet and ran the latest wallet again. I put my old backed-up wallet.dat in place and now I have the correct amount of coins, but I'm back to square one where I have all of these grayed-out stake transactions.

My question is this: Is there an easy way to tell if my wallet is OK and I'm on the right fork, etc. Please explain to me like I'm a 4 year old. Thanks.
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:46:36 PM

Anything actually happening with this coin or we all just sitting around and hoping for a miracle for price to go up. By the looks of it that is highly unlikely. I'm about to drop out. It was fun while it lasted. Won't be seeing 30k anytime soon. Can't even break pass 8k...

I did my best to promote this coin, voted on various places. I guess the support isn't really as strong as people think it is... or else we would see better numbers.
I'll be happy with at least 10k.

End of the mining period the coin price was around what 5k? now its 8k... really big disappointment.
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:51:48 PM

Anything actually happening with this coin or we all just sitting around and hoping for a miracle for price to go up. By the looks of it that is highly unlikely. I'm about to drop out. It was fun while it lasted. Won't be seeing 30k anytime soon. Can't even break pass 8k...

I did my best to promote this coin, voted on various places. I guess the support isn't really as strong as people think it is... or else we would see better numbers.

End of the mining period the coin price was around what 5k? now its 8k... really big disappointment.

It's a shame that price has been held down so long by 1 or 2 idiots everytime it starts to break out

they pop up walls of 9 - 37 BTC and when we get some real support it gets dumped into because so many lost any hope in this coin

such a shame i was hoping this would be alot higher aswell i bought in @ 18k didnt sell @ 38k
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:00:01 PM

Quick question.

Is Templar77 still apart of the CinniCoin development Team?

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:03:42 PM

I have done some analysis on the coin, and i can see that about 3 or 4 times now pumps has been attempted and failed, because many are dumping on, and i think that this is mainly due to people moving to BC, DRK, XC etc.. i think this will subside in the future and the coin will regain some strength, i dont think anything wrong with the price at the moment, because its around same price that the coin started, i think we should not panic unless the coin value drops below 4 or 3k satoshi my friend. I am too losing money in the coin but this no problem when reward bigger Smiley

The dev working on new features with pro coders that the community has funded and even though the announcement has not caused as much hype as i would have wanted it to (CoinControl, Encrypted messaging etc..) I am hoping that the coin will raise in popularity when the new features are actually released, this may take weeks, or even months, but you should only really panic when the dev says he gonna leave or something  Tongue But now its good my friend.

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:22:51 PM

The small amount people who are still active in this thread are the only people still holding large amount of CINNI and dont want to sell at a loss and i understand this, i can see many people have left thread as well over course of about 10 days and selling everything, im hoping we will be rewarded. Cool

I can see many people dumping now, very sad but i hope you dont follow my friend Smiley
jaayruu

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:57:04 PM

The small amount people who are still active in this thread are the only people still holding large amount of CINNI and dont want to sell at a loss and i understand this, i can see many people have left thread as well over course of about 10 days and selling everything, im hoping we will be rewarded. Cool

I can see many people dumping now, very sad but i hope you dont follow my friend Smiley

technically i can still sell right now for profit but yes, ive been holding cinni for too long and i feel like it would be time wasted. along with the fact that if i did end up selling at this current moment, knowing my luck all the updates would come out relatively soon and the price will x100.
koralon

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:58:08 PM

Quick question.

Probably not because he can't code for shit. He created this coin for the current "developer" and POS didn't work so rat4 had to fix it.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:06:50 PM

THing is, we all know when this thing moves it moves like a rocket, after the initial "pump" when this entered mint, it drifted down for ages and stabalised at about this level actually, it drifted along and in exactly the same way, it seemed like every time we went up it came down again.. I have a funny feeling its history repeating itself and that before you know it this coin will be x2 the price.. There has not been a serious pump attempt yet....

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
jaayruu

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:16:50 PM

Quick question.

Probably not because he can't code for shit. He created this coin for the current "developer" and POS didn't work so rat4 had to fix it.

Oh i see. Ok well he ruined XLB, well technically he never made it good from the start so he didnt ruin anything....just the price/community. XLB had a nice meltdown today,  Templar77 & IconicExpert orchestrated the plan

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625976.0

https://i.imgur.com/J3oa9Wg.png

https://i.imgur.com/CjQivU6.png

Sorry to bring other topics into Cinni but its valuable info to the crypto community. Cinnicoin is also mentioned as well.

As long as Templar77 is far away this coin as possible im good
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:20:09 PM

C-CEX merchant service is now live in beta!
You can sell goods and services for CINNI and any other coin we have on C-CEX.com exchange!
We invite You to free test!

https://c-cex.com/?id=merch

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
UKGunner

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:27:54 PM

C-CEX merchant service is now live in beta!
You can sell goods and services for CINNI and any other coin we have on C-CEX.com exchange!
We invite You to free test!

https://c-cex.com/?id=merch

+1000 Will have to check this out, could be a great backup or alternative if coinpayments bids fail a month till the store comes online is a year in crypto. Will add this to my phone unlocking site soon and will be happy to take CINNI for payment.

Dopecoin - In Anonymity We Trust. 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu  
CinniCoin The Future Is Now. JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:47:29 PM

Quick question.

Oh i see. Ok well he ruined XLB, well technically he never made it good from the start so he didnt ruin anything....just the price/community. XLB had a nice meltdown today,  Templar77 & IconicExpert orchestrated the plan

Sorry to bring other topics into Cinni but its valuable info to the crypto community. Cinnicoin is also mentioned as well.

Templar77 was only a volunteer helper for Cinni when it was just getting started.  He did not create this coin.  The only reason Cinni(dev) accepted his help as a dev was because he promised to implement the chat room into the wallet.  However, he has cut off communication with either me or CinniCoin for the last 3-4 weeks (about the same time XLB was creatd) and I have asked Cinnidev to remove him from OP about 1-2 weeks ago.  And we have since hired on two other coders to do the work on the chat room + encrypted messaging.  I will ask again for cinnidev to remove him from OP
jaayruu

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:51:21 PM

Quick question.

Oh i see. Ok well he ruined XLB, well technically he never made it good from the start so he didnt ruin anything....just the price/community. XLB had a nice meltdown today,  Templar77 & IconicExpert orchestrated the plan

Templar77 was only a volunteer helper for Cinni when it was just getting started.  He did not create this coin.  The only reason Cinni(dev) accepted his help as a dev was because he promised to implement the chat room into the wallet.  However, he has cut off communication with either me or CinniCoin for the last 3-4 weeks (about the same time XLB was creatd) and I have asked Cinnidev to remove him from OP about 1-2 weeks ago.  And we have since hired on two other coders to do the work on the chat room + encrypted messaging.  I will ask again for cinnidev to remove him from OP

ty. all i needed to hear. some clarification  =P
Kryptic

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:28:07 PM

Quick question.

ty. all i needed to hear. some clarification  =P

I like a lot the communication and updates, thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: