Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:40:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 [577] 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739045 times)
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:57:31 PM

Coin price is very important for future...but if is not today price, in my case I will not get in to CINNI back again...now is unique opporunity for serios investment to one of best coins out there this time (also like very much MIN)...CINNI will go up for sure, is just matter of time and some good news from DEV, but then could be late for catch today deeply undervaluated price of this coin.

miner2857

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:14:55 PM

My greetings for Cinni community!

After some major bugs we almost ready for closed beta of our cinni poker. But we received only one inquiry form. We need more testers. If you want to join closed beta just fill form at our forum or send me a pm. All active beta testers will receive unique avatars, made by our art-designer and one luckily will receive a handwritten pattern for cinni theme with autographs of our team*!

At this stage we found some major bugs, all of them fixed for this moment. I hope we launched last alpha today and will be ready for closed beta at monday(07.07).

Best Regards, CinniRuTeam.

---------------------
* Winner must pay delivery costs and import charges.
miner2857

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:17:06 PM

Hi, theres one person that might continue with the project of http://cinni-news.com

i already spoke with him and im just waiting to know if he will want the site and domain to continue working on cinni
i offered it for 10k cinni, now just waiting for an answer, will wait for today. Cheers

Dont think there is a good way to sell your site, give me your metric please, soon we will be need some advertising and prefer using cinni related sites for that. My opinion is popularize your site and monetize traffic.
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 05:28:17 PM

ok, if you dont want the site (wich was domain and full site) go buy a new one, this site been followed by cinni investors since the beginning, if you want to risk that ok, i will just redirect it to the coin im in, i offered so it could be use for good and continue with the pr wich nobody does, if you think thats too expensive, kk go buy and make your new site, i already lost a lot in cinni, thats why i offered it so it can continue to help cinni community and i could get some of my loss back.

If you think that is expensive for cinni PR. is ur loss not mine.

ok im redirecting the site if no one is interested, ill use for promoting the coin im in now, good luck with cinni, laters.

Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:36:52 PM

ok, if you dont want the site (wich was domain and full site) go buy a new one, this site been followed by cinni investors since the beginning, if you want to risk that ok, i will just redirect it to the coin im in, i offered so it could be use for good and continue with the pr wich nobody does, if you think thats too expensive, kk go buy and make your new site, i already lost a lot in cinni, thats why i offered it so it can continue to help cinni community and i could get some of my loss back.

ok im redirecting the site if no one is interested, ill use for promoting the coin im in now, good luck with cinni, laters.

I found this as interesting offer, is 10kCinni highest bid so far?
vagos

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 05:39:10 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 07:49:00 PM by vagos

I found this as interesting offer, is 10kCinni highest bid so far?

Hi, yes it is, but the guy have not answered back so if you want it its yours, if anyone else is interested first responders get priority ofc, thanks

miner2857

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:02:55 PM

ok, if you dont want the site go buy a new one, this site been followed by cinni investors since the beginning, if you want to risk that ok, i will just redirect it to the coin im in, i offered so it could be use for good and continue with the pr wich nobody does, if you think thats too expensive, kk go buy and make your new site, i already lost a lot in cinni, thats why i offered it so it can continue to help cinni community and i could get some of my loss back.

ok im redirecting the site if no one is interested or promoting the coin im in now, good luck with cinni, laters.

Yes, you are right. But how about monetize traffic? If you not interested in this too, our team will buy your site (domain name, cms, template and db). But before we can start talking about price, send me screens with statistic to pm please and dont parking or redirecting it to another site.

Also, our team is out of funds for now, so we are opening a donation address: JTbeFZPM26L34dow31FhQoukRUudK3nmap (you can check it in signature of administrator account of our forum to be sure).
For now, we are need around 500 cinni for current project and ______(?) for buying Cinni-news.com (and alot more for hiring personal).

We will give you a report for every cinni coin which we are spent. And we are using cinni for paying our workers so they are attracting into coin too. Also we prefer use cinni coins as payment, so if merchant doesn't accepting it, we are trying to find another merchant who will take Cinnis.

PS. Biggest contributors will be rewarded! Also you can win nice prizes(computer parts mainly, but you can receive anything), doesn't matter how much you donated.
vagos

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:31:26 PM

ok, if you dont want the site go buy a new one, this site been followed by cinni investors since the beginning, if you want to risk that ok, i will just redirect it to the coin im in, i offered so it could be use for good and continue with the pr wich nobody does, if you think thats too expensive, kk go buy and make your new site, i already lost a lot in cinni, thats why i offered it so it can continue to help cinni community and i could get some of my loss back.

ok im redirecting the site if no one is interested or promoting the coin im in now, good luck with cinni, laters.

Yes, you are right. But how about monetize traffic? If you not interested in this too, our team will buy your site (domain name, cms, template and db). But before we can start talking about price, send me screens with statistic to pm please and dont parking or redirecting it to another site.

Also, our team is out of funds for now, so we are opening a donation address: JTbeFZPM26L34dow31FhQoukRUudK3nmap (you can check it in signature of administrator account of our forum to be sure).
For now, we are need around 500 cinni for current project and ______(?) for buying Cinni-news.com (and alot more for hiring personal).

We will give you a report for every cinni coin which we are spent. And we are using cinni for paying our workers so they are attracting into coin too. Also we prefer use cinni coins as payment, so if merchant doesn't accepting it, we are trying to find another merchant who will take Cinnis.

PS. Biggest contributors will be rewarded! Also you can win nice prizes(computer parts mainly, but you can receive anything), doesn't matter how much you donated.

Stats

for the guy saying u buy new site, go search google for cinni news and see what comes up please. I can see you are new to Net Value. no offence taken, just go watch flippa, tell them they are wrong and domains have no net worth.

vagos

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:47:12 PM

with all the visits i can use better for pr of the coin im in if no interest here (wich i havnt even mentiond for respect in case you aquire the domain and site).
no one will visit it any more. do what ever you want.

thx mrz, i think ill give the chance to other ppl with better view of the potential before i jump just because you have something personal.

bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:56:53 PM

hi
i'll donate 1000 cinni to you now for your current project, but please don't buy his site.
can easily make new domain name. maybe cinnicoin-news.com or something like that. no need to have the same name cinni-news.
giving him 10k cinni for domain name is silly. no one do that please. can easily make new domain name.

Agreed. I would also donate but not for that name / site or with that guy involved at all.
vagos

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:11:25 PM

@bitcoinreviews

u sell domain names for 1-200 btc, without any site or pr work done...

miner2857

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:14:30 PM

hi
i'll donate 1000 cinni to you now for your current project, but please don't buy his site.
can easily make new domain name. maybe cinnicoin-news.com or something like that. no need to have the same name cinni-news.
giving him 10k cinni for domain name is silly. no one do that please. can easily make new domain name.

Donate if you have possibility, we are guarantee your funds will be used only for promote and development projects for Cinni coin.

Sure, im dont want give him 10k cinni for domain only (also design and db worth something, not to mention the SEO and promotions). But i want to see metrics and statistics for that domain (daily - last 7 days, weekly - last 3 weeks and monthly - fulltime) before i can say how much it worth. At any case, i wont give more than it worth.

Im a SEO of small computer firm in Russia and i know how much pay for anything in computer world(you can sure that your donations in reliable hands). Also some of my workers joined my team and receiving a salary in Cinni coins, thats really fun, we have a 1C programmer(dont know about popularity of 1C in all world, but at Russia its almost main business software) that implementing crypto currencies into Enterprise app. There are possibility to calculate salary in Cinni, build a reports about current activity in Cinni, recalculate prices in cinni using current exchange rates. In near future there will be automatic registering receipts and invoices into accounting program, automatic sending of payments, salaries, taxes, invoices and receipts using cinnicoin daemon. And this is only start. There will be nice way to control money(like giving different access to wallets for workers - one can see balance but cannot send coins, second one can see balance and create invoices, but cannot send coins) and nice workflow automation, at the end we will offer complete solution for management the company that working with crypto currencies (regarding Cinni and Russian laws especially).

While i was writing this i got a new idea about using 1C, ill think about making a solution for Cinni PR team, there will be workspace for each member of team (1C can work like web app or via remote app, so members can access it anywhere):
- Every member will be able make his own reports,
- Using % of donated fund (depending on...),
- Manage projects (everyone from a team can see which projects are going, suggest projects, vote for projects, take projects for themselves, determine timeline of projects, attract more participants from team to projects if they need help and more),
- Discuss about projects (this will be like education for beginners, i thinking about strong classic structure like director <-> manager <-> worker, and we can take workers without any experience and promote they to upper stages depending on their results),
- Salary can be calculated automatically depending on participation,
- Reports for community also can be generated automatically,
... Also there is a possibility to create a web site, that will have a bi-direction connection with 1C (at any time anyone can see whats going with PR team, and thats will be the "hottest" information, or make a offer, which will go to public polls pool, best of which will automatically go to 1C, where someone from the team can take it to work).

What do you think about this? I will ask my team tomorrow, but also will be glad for your suggestions and opinions, especially if anyone starting/started pr company/team.
Conqueror
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:28:14 PM

20 votes in 2 days, not bad.
We should do better! Beat XC Smiley

VOTE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568166.220
miner2857

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:30:58 PM

for the guy saying u buy new site, go search google for cinni news and see what comes up please. I can see you are new to Net Value. no offence taken, just go watch flippa, tell them they are wrong and domains have no net worth.
no one needs to pay you 10k cinni for the news site.
you abandoned it becuase you dumped your cinni.
cinni-news.com domain name is not worth 10k cinni sorry.
a new domain name will be better. because you already posted FUD on cinni-news.com

Don't give Vagos anything for the domain name.
I'll make a better one and give it to the devs for free.

.... ok, go buy new domain, then hire someone to build site, then go share on fb and twitters n ads and work on spreading it, then go wait a month to beat this site pr.

ok, i think this guy have something personal, anyone else interested or should i just use for whatever i want instead, the reason i dont use it to monetize is because i would have to keep working on it and i preffer working where my actual investments are, yes i bought at 20k and i had to sell at 12k to cut lose, i havnt spread fud ask the others, i got mad posted and fixed almost imediatly, we all feel u know?

with all the visits i can use better for pr of the coin im in if no interest here (wich i havnt even mentiond for respect in case you aquire the domain and site).

300 unique visits per day. No SEO and no promoting. This domain worth around $1 for now, seriously. Better way is to make a present to community and give it for free to someone who can proof he knows what to do with it.

Anyway, how much do you want for database and cms?
Geminus

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:39:14 PM

you can know what is the profitability of cinnipool on scrypt? 0.0009 mh / s per day?

current shift is .00062805 BTC /MH/day Scrypt, see http://www.cinnipool.co/

calculation of 0.0009 mh is left as an exercise for the questioner ...
jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:54:06 PM

in the meantime price is going down.. down and down and more down
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:58:01 PM

I have checked the sell orders to 8500, hardly anything. This can bounce back extremely quickly with a decent update from the devs.
miner2857

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:59:01 PM

If thats what you think ok, i think you're underestimating it.  ill answer serious offers in PM now, will give it the rest of the day and then move on with what gets solved.

Thanks.

(P.S: just an advice for the good of your coin now, if u keep thinking cheap you will end up with an even cheaper coin, the coin im at pays .15 btc per article and releases at least 1-3 articles per day, and pays in their coin to EVERYONE that helps with the coin (is no ipo and no premine too) so is not a cheap coin and as it projects it it keeps on rising, thats why i made some of the btc i lose here back there, if here nobody wants to spend in real pr and things that help the coin and just want to keep em get burned because of the cheap mindset well... i think u already got the idea where that will leave the coin at the end.)

Uhh, ill ask my SEO master, but can do that only tomorrow, here is night atm. Give me 12-16 hours, ill ask him to analyze and his price for domain, add there my price for cms and make you an offer.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:02:51 PM

I have checked the sell orders to 8500, hardly anything. This can bounce back extremely quickly with a decent update from the devs.

It would be nice for some quick update from dev or some good news. There is no volume right now. With those sell and buy orders you can drive price easily up as well as down.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Conqueror
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:24:02 PM

It would be nice for some quick update from dev or some good news. There is no volume right now. With those sell and buy orders you can drive price easily up as well as down.

Calm down and let the devs do their work.
This is not quick p&d coin if you didn't noticed yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 [577] 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: