Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:45:44 AM

Cinni Explorer has following error.

Error!
Can't connect to cinnicoind to get live updates from the p2p network. (Tried connecting to cinnicoind at 127.0.0.1:31813 and failed.)

I am having a hard time telling what your problem actually is. The fact that you said you had 65000 blocks left to sync after using the bootstrap.dat file means you did not use it correctly. You would be nearly up to sync using it. As far as your balance goes, have you a lot of experience using POS wallets? Just asking because a lot of people get confused about what it does to the balances while staking. If the blockchain says your balance is 13507.823669 CINNI than that is your balance.

Block explorer is working fine for me: http://cinnichain.info/address/Jav1xpgfFtqrjLE99Lj5C75eHtLkVAMkRf

Your problem with spending is you are not up to sync.

Thanks for your reply Andy,

Alright I see the block explorer is connecting again...
Regarding the 65000 blocks left this was for the full resync as using the bootstrap twice before did not solve my issue. The full resync also had the same result.
I have not replaced the wallet.dat file and the balance now get reset to 10713, however if you look on the explorer its showing 13507.988025 (which is not right), I tried sending
the 10k to mintpal again and still saying that the coins have been spent and transaction failed. It then deducts the 10k from my balance and have to restore the wallet file to get it back.

The balance it's showing now seems correct after restoring the wallet but the problem of using the balance in there still exists.

Below is the full error message:

"Error: The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy
but not marked as spent here."

Regarding the above error once I had purchased CINNI I sent 2 amounts from Mintpal to my wallet but never ever sent CINNI out.

if you don't have a backup before your first stake you can kiss the CINNI goodbye. The goodnews is you only losing 0.15 btc at current prices but it might be safer for the rest of the community to leave there CINNI  on exchanges or make sure to do constant backups and have multiple backups from different dates.

I am doing my last attempt now to try resolve the issue using cinblo latest bootstrap file with earliest version of wallet.dat.

I don't fancy my chances here and I think you are right. Will write it off and move on, goodluck to the rest of you and hope your fortunes with CINNI end up being a lot better then mine.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:48:41 AM

Error!
Can't connect to cinnicoind to get live updates from the p2p network. (Tried connecting to cinnicoind at 127.0.0.1:31813 and failed.)

I am having a hard time telling what your problem actually is. The fact that you said you had 65000 blocks left to sync after using the bootstrap.dat file means you did not use it correctly. You would be nearly up to sync using it. As far as your balance goes, have you a lot of experience using POS wallets? Just asking because a lot of people get confused about what it does to the balances while staking. If the blockchain says your balance is 13507.823669 CINNI than that is your balance.

Block explorer is working fine for me: http://cinnichain.info/address/Jav1xpgfFtqrjLE99Lj5C75eHtLkVAMkRf

Regarding the 65000 blocks left this was for the full resync as using the bootstrap twice before did not solve my issue. The full resync also had the same result.
I have now replaced the wallet.dat file and the balance now get reset to 10713, however if you look on the explorer its showing 13507.988025 (which is not right), I tried sending
the 10k to mintpal again and still saying that the coins have been spent and transaction failed. It then deducts the 10k from my balance and have to restore the wallet file to get it back.

The balance it's showing now seems correct after restoring the wallet but the problem of using the balance in there still exists.

"Error: The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy

Regarding the above error once I had purchased CINNI I sent 2 amounts from Mintpal to my wallet but never ever sent CINNI out.

I have sent you a PM of a coin that I know will make it and hopefully return what you have lost on this.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:29:12 AM

thank u for your answer.

i would like to know if it is possible for u to take place in cinni coin team?

we would like to finish the business we started

we put anon message in the cinni wallet

and we want to have optional anon transfer in the wallet

i know u have active role in wc community, but i would like to know if u would be interested to be part of cinni coin teams for the project of anon transfer

thanks in advance

Hello skip60.

At the moment, it's impossible for me to get involved actively with another project (more or less for the next couple of weeks).

I had a very long conversation with another investor, who made arrangements with the community manager (after a lengthy convo between us and him) that he would contact me, but this never happened.

I don't want to insult you, but I can't afford to waste time again for another big round of conversations that will result to a big great null. I know that your intentions are well meant, but I'm sure you can't control the behavior of others and believe me, my past experience tells me that it will be repeated.

as u see, it look like we missed the train of mindfox

it is all because of cinni dev's lack of conversation, abilitiy to communicate etc etc.

in reality cinni dev left the coin, it is very obvious

anyway i am still in contact with mindfox; i believe in couple of week i can convice him to work with us...

but cinni dev should agree with mindfox working with us...otherwire it will be loss of time
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 05:36:46 AM

Error!

I have not replaced the wallet.dat file and the balance now get reset to 10713, however if you look on the explorer its showing 13507.988025 (which is not right), I tried sending

if you don't have a backup before your first stake you can kiss the CINNI goodbye. The goodnews is you only losing 0.15 btc at current prices but it might be safer for the rest of the community to leave there CINNI  on exchanges or make sure to do constant backups and have multiple backups from different dates.

I am doing my last attempt now to try resolve the issue using cinblo latest bootstrap file with earliest version of wallet.dat.

I don't fancy my chances here and I think you are right. Will write it off and move on, goodluck to the rest of you and hope your fortunes with CINNI end up being a lot better then mine.

use -rescan after you have synced the blockchain completely.  your coins will still be there if you have never spent a partial input from that address.  If you have spent partially from an input of one of your addresses then like any other crypto, you will have a change address that the unspent amount will have sent to.  as long you are using the original wallet.dat that you can retreive the privatekey for those change addresses if needed.   if you wallet.dat is not corrupt (its loads without an error or funny characters), -rescan will scan the blockchain correct your wallet.dat to what the blockchain shows for the address.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
skip60

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:50:02 AM

Lol. Do you seriously think it would had help if he would had say 3 weeks ago something like, hey guys, batbott is on XC, and Rynomster is having personal issues and he isn't available anylonger. I don't know how to finish rynomster's anon work, sorry the whole plan isn't working anylonger.
I mean, he had no idea, perhaps he could have find someone else, perhaps Rynomster was available to come back etc. He discovered things like us.
Not sure it would had worth it to come here and get destroyed by all the angry people who lost their money etc.

answer is simple

cinni dev has to agree working with mindfox.... make him agree to work with mindfox

if cinni dev agrees; it is my part to convince mindfox and i am sure i can convince him
swish

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:11:34 AM

Lol. Do you seriously think it would had help if he would had say 3 weeks ago something like, hey guys, batbott is on XC, and Rynomster is having personal issues and he isn't available anylonger. I don't know how to finish rynomster's anon work, sorry the whole plan isn't working anylonger.
I mean, he had no idea, perhaps he could have find someone else, perhaps Rynomster was available to come back etc. He discovered things like us.
Not sure it would had worth it to come here and get destroyed by all the angry people who lost their money etc.

answer is simple

cinni dev has to agree working with mindfox.... make him agree to work with mindfox

if cinni dev agrees; it is my part to convince mindfox and i am sure i can convince him
Why to ask permission? Source codes are open and all can use them!

p.s.
I have a small experience in programming, but don't know how to collect source codes
Prompt please how to collect source codes from linux on windows the version?

XC - The Future of Anonymity
Cinni - Innovation
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:54:00 AM

thank u for your answer.

i know u have active role in wc community, but i would like to know if u would be interested to be part of cinni coin teams for the project of anon transfer

thanks in advance

Hello skip60.

At the moment, it's impossible for me to get involved actively with another project (more or less for the next couple of weeks).

I had a very long conversation with another investor, who made arrangements with the community manager (after a lengthy convo between us and him) that he would contact me, but this never happened.

I don't want to insult you, but I can't afford to waste time again for another big round of conversations that will result to a big great null. I know that your intentions are well meant, but I'm sure you can't control the behavior of others and believe me, my past experience tells me that it will be repeated.

it is all because of cinni dev's lack of conversation, abilitiy to communicate etc etc.

anyway i am still in contact with mindfox; i believe in couple of week i can convice him to work with us...

but cinni dev should agree with mindfox working with us...otherwire it will be loss of time

This just adds further proof Cinnicoin has dropped the ball. He has shown through his previous actions and lack of communication that he is not focused on Cinnicoin, or at the very least doesn't give a shit about all the holders.

Schild, you really do no service to us all defending him. He doesn't give a F###k about you or the coin. Any "private" messages are complete bullshit. He hasn't posted in the community.

I for one have always stated I would be happy to put up for the cost to get a good coder in (like Mindfox). Mindfox doesn't want to be messed around again, and I really can't blame him. If Cinni was booted out, then I think he would reconsider and this coin would stand a chance of greatness once again.

Sorry, but Cinnicoin has had many many chances to put our minds at ease, to show us this "great plan" to show us he "won't let us down". Can you not all see he is treating us all like fucking idiots!!... and a few of you are still believing in him!

Let's all band together as a community of Cinnicoin holders, all with one common objective, and find a way to toss this mother fucker out!!
swish

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:59:45 AM

Such feelings that POS works not correctly. Adds on 400 coins, and in transactions it is displayed 0.3. Therefore a difference in cinniblock and wallet

Cinni - Innovation
skip60

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:03:50 AM

thank u for your answer.

thanks in advance

Hello skip60.

This just adds further proof Cinnicoin has dropped the ball. He has shown through his previous actions and lack of communication that he is not focused on Cinnicoin, or at the very least doesn't give a shit about all the holders.

Schild, you really do no service to us all defending him. He doesn't give a F###k about you or the coin. Any "private" messages are complete bullshit. He hasn't posted in the community.

I for one have always stated I would be happy to put up for the cost to get a good coder in (like Mindfox). Mindfox doesn't want to be messed around again, and I really can't blame him. If Cinni was booted out, then I think he would reconsider and this coin would stand a chance of greatness once again.

Sorry, but Cinnicoin has had many many chances to put our minds at ease, to show us this "great plan" to show us he "won't let us down". Can you not all see he is treating us all like fucking idiots!!... and a few of you are still believing in him!

Let's all band together as a community of Cinnicoin holders, all with one common objective, and find a way to toss this mother fucker out!!

i am for it lets do what we can do bst
skip60

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:01:05 AM

answer is simple

p.s.
I have a small experience in programming, but don't know how to collect source codes

please stop talking nonsense

so anyone who wants to change the code can change???

so i go and delete couple of codes or add some corrupt code; then coin will be corrupted?Huh.....is it that simple

of course no; it is not possible to do any changes without mutual agreement with cinnicoin
haggis

Activity: 984

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:50:59 AM

answer is simple

p.s.

so i go and delete couple of codes or add some corrupt code; then coin will be corrupted?Huh.....is it that simple

of course no; it is not possible to do any changes without mutual agreement with cinnicoin
It is possible! The Source is free (type "git clone https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin.git" on your linux terminal to download it). You can change it as you like. Then you upload your changes to a new Github repository and provide also compiled versions of your code. After that you don't need the agreement of Cinnicoin but the agreement of at least 51% of the network (by using your code; in case you changed something on the blockchain/pos). If you just do cosmetic operations on the wallet, everyone can use another one and all are part of the same network with the same rules.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:09:44 AM

thank u for your answer.

thanks in advance

Hello skip60.

I'd really like to get both Schild_ and CinniCoin dev's comments on this. As mindfox said, time was wasted trying to bring this about last time - his and mine.
Mindfox was treated shabbily by CinniCoin's dev - for which I had to apologise to him, and I shouldn't have had to. Sick of this.
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:14:13 AM

Error!

use -rescan after you have synced the blockchain completely.  your coins will still be there if you have never spent a partial input from that address.  If you have spent partially from an input of one of your addresses then like any other crypto, you will have a change address that the unspent amount will have sent to.  as long you are using the original wallet.dat that you can retreive the privatekey for those change addresses if needed.   if you wallet.dat is not corrupt (its loads without an error or funny characters), -rescan will scan the blockchain correct your wallet.dat to what the blockchain shows for the address.

I just want to thank everyone for trying to help, the community is good and you all deserve better then what you are currently being treated. After using the latest bootstrap provided by cinblo the wallet reset me to having 9649. CINNI, which is just under 1000 of the true amount I had and under 3800 compared to what the blockchain is showing. The difference this time is I was able to send the funds without it giving me a error.

Even though I am confident the price will go up in the future as I do think the coin is undervalued now, I have decided to sell out on CINNI, even though I have lost 60% , it could of been a 100% if the workarounds did not restore my balance to 85% of what it was.

Goodluck to the community and hope someone comes to save the day.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:28:06 AM

I just want to thank everyone for trying to help, the community is good and you all deserve better then what you are currently being treated. After using the latest bootstrap provided by cinblo the wallet reset me to having 9649. CINNI, which is just under 1000 of the true amount I had and under 3800 compared to what the blockchain is showing. The difference this time is I was able to send the funds without it giving me a error.

Even though I am confident the price will go up in the future as I do think the coin is undervalued now, I have decided to sell out on CINNI, even though I have lost 60% , it could of been a 100% if the workarounds did not restore my balance to 85% of what it was.

Goodluck to the community and hope someone comes to save the day.

That is better result then I thought you would get. Yes the price could go up but the way Cinnicoin is acting it reminds me of other failed coins where the devs dissapear and the community is left in the shit. It happens a lot. Really what future does CINNI have besides being traded? Even if ANON does arrive what purpose does the currency serve? At least with your bitcoin you can now go buy something with it.
skip60

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:34:34 AM

answer is simple

p.s.

It is possible! The Source is free (type "git clone https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin.git" on your linux terminal to download it). You can change it as you like. Then you upload your changes to a new Github repository and provide also compiled versions of your code. After that you don't need the agreement of Cinnicoin but the agreement of at least 51% of the network (by using your code; in case you changed something on the blockchain/pos). If you just do cosmetic operations on the wallet, everyone can use another one and all are part of the same network with the same rules.

i know it is possible  by having %51 of hte network....

but it is not easy like swish says...he says code it and put it...that is all..

evene from here it is easy to understand that swish is the puppet of cinnicoin dev...and please dont trust him guys
haggis

Activity: 984

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:36:19 AM

Even Cinnicoin would need the agreement of 51%.
swish

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:48:14 AM

answer is simple

p.s.

i know it is possible  by having %51 of hte network....

evene from here it is easy to understand that swish is the puppet of cinnicoin dev...and please dont trust him guys
haha

That for nonsense you bear) I am the ordinary user. You absolutely went mad already. Look at my posts I not where I don't advertize cinnicoin. I simply fan of cinnicoin and I trust in a coin.
Even if the price falls, I won't sell the 20к

If you thick as shit also don't understand how the code is written, go you on the left and don't write nonsense

Cinni - Innovation
skip60

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:32:29 AM

answer is simple

p.s.

i know it is possible  by having %51 of the network....

haha

That for nonsense you bear) I am the ordinary user. You absolutely went mad already. Look at my posts I not where I don't advertize cinnicoin. I simply fan of cinnicoin and I trust in a coin.
Even if the price falls, I won't sell the 20к

If you thick as shit also don't understand how the code is written, go you on the left and don't write nonsense

if u are an ordinary person; then shut up or dont speak as if u know something...you are effecting people in the wrong way
CinniCoin (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:57:25 AM

answer is simple

p.s.

i know it is possible  by having %51 of hte network....

skip60,
you don't need to ask me before working on the code.
i don't know why you have a problem with me.
but here is the source https://github.com/Cinnicoin/CinniCoin
if it is a change that is useful or fixes something, then i merge the pull request.
you don't need me to leave for you to make a change. cinni is open source! if you make something which people like then they will use it. and if its good then i have no problem!
you don't need permission to make useful updates or fixes!
also if you want help, then you can send me a pm also.

DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
swish

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:28:05 AM

Hey all, I learned from the developer how to correct a problem with balance, a bit later from I write, I will check at first at myself.

Cinni - Innovation
Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: