Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
packymap

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

Now BTC-ALPHA is on the right track again and BBR deposit and withdraws are working smooth and fast again.
its lie. im lost 400 bbr, support ignores me 3 days
#btcalphascam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nikolasfox

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

Do not send coins to the exchange https://btc-alpha.com . Support does not respond answer for 3 days already. The work of the exchange is very bad, I advise you not to link with this exchange  Btc-Alpha.
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:04:40 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 12:34:36 PM by b4h4mu7

Now BTC-ALPHA is on the right track again and BBR deposit and withdraws are working smooth and fast again.
#btcalphascam

Thank you for your feedback regarding btc-alpha. Their support response time has been slow but that doesn't mean it's a scam. It seems like there is an issue with their integration not crediting amounts properly. We've been able to communicate the problem to them and they've indicated that they're working to resolve it. As long as your transaction shows up on the explorer they should be able to resolve the situation once they fix their system. Just open a support ticket and reference your txid.

Example:
https://boolberry.io/en/?hash=58dfa54bc6feaa1947640db0b218bcc909e0d1d364ee82fd92744f2e65dc11a7#blockchain_transaction

Do not send coins to the exchange https://btc-alpha.com . Support does not respond answer for 3 days already. The work of the exchange is very bad, I advise you not to link with this exchange  Btc-Alpha.

Stocks.exchange also has a slow response time. This is a product of being understaffed. If you do have any issues with btc-alpha please post your positive/negative experiences here. As far as I can tell, the only issue right now are deposits not being credited properly. The deposited funds are showing up on the explorer so they are present on the wallet it is just not reflecting on their system.
ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

Is there any estimated time frame on when the new site will go live? do you think by end of Feb?
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

Is there any estimated time frame on when the new site will go live? do you think by end of Feb?

The new website from our side is finished. It was supposed to be up last week but Zoidberg and his team wanted to present an alternative design proposal. Apparently they've been working on it a while now so it should be up soon.
krjalone

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

#btcalphascam

Well I don`t have any problems. There was some problems couple of days a go but now transfers work fine. Did you make transfer from wallet or another exchange?

hashappliance
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

Do not send coins to the exchange https://btc-alpha.com . Support does not respond answer for 3 days already. The work of the exchange is very bad, I advise you not to link with this exchange  Btc-Alpha.

I am also waiting to have a deposit credited that was sent to their exchange several days ago.  That being said, I have tried subsequent deposits, and they are working very quickly, both sending and receiving BBR to BTC-Alpha.  Sometimes it takes a couple of days for a new exchange to work out the kinks, but their execution is 5000X better than stocks.exchange. 

I have submitted a request to coinmarketcap.com to update the exchanges that Boolberry is available on, and I think once that is updated, we will see a lot of the volume move from stocks to BTC-Alpha.

BTC-Alpha was clearly a step in the right direction.  Everything seems to be working well now, and hopefully soon they will get caught up on their back log of support tickets and get the issue with missing deposits resolved. 

I just tested both sending and receiving BBR to BTC-Alpha before making this post, and everything seems to be resolved and working perfectly.

Also, If you are having issues, they have a telegram channel where the exchange operator frequents and you can ask for help there in addition to submitting a support ticket.

https://t.me/btcalpha

Cheers!
hashappliance
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:48:31 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know that Coinmarketcap has updated their list of exchanges for Boolberry to include BTC-Alpha.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#markets

Hopefully over the next couple days we will see the volume migrate over, as their execution is far superior to stocks.exchange, and they use TradingView charts which is a huge improvement over the interface we have been using over the past several months.

Cheers! 

1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:31:16 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know that Coinmarketcap has updated their list of exchanges for Boolberry to include BTC-Alpha.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#markets

Hopefully over the next couple days we will see the volume migrate over, as their execution is far superior to stocks.exchange, and they use TradingView charts which is a huge improvement over the interface we have been using over the past several months.

Cheers! 

Good good

Maybe I will check it out

I like playing in low liquidity environments right before real liquidity steps in

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 01:42:57 PM by b4h4mu7

Do not send coins to the exchange https://btc-alpha.com . Support does not respond answer for 3 days already. The work of the exchange is very bad, I advise you not to link with this exchange  Btc-Alpha.

I am also waiting to have a deposit credited that was sent to their exchange several days ago.  That being said, I have tried subsequent deposits, and they are working very quickly, both sending and receiving BBR to BTC-Alpha.  Sometimes it takes a couple of days for a new exchange to work out the kinks, but their execution is 5000X better than stocks.exchange.  

I have submitted a request to coinmarketcap.com to update the exchanges that Boolberry is available on, and I think once that is updated, we will see a lot of the volume move from stocks to BTC-Alpha.

BTC-Alpha was clearly a step in the right direction.  Everything seems to be working well now, and hopefully soon they will get caught up on their back log of support tickets and get the issue with missing deposits resolved.  

I just tested both sending and receiving BBR to BTC-Alpha before making this post, and everything seems to be resolved and working perfectly.

Also, If you are having issues, they have a telegram channel where the exchange operator frequents and you can ask for help there in addition to submitting a support ticket.

https://t.me/btcalpha

Cheers!

Thank you for your valued feedback regarding BTC-Alpha. I agree their execution speed is a night and day improvement over stocks.exchange also the use of trading view charts opens up a lot of positive TA exposure opportunities for the project.

I just spoke with the operator and he asked me to relay a message that they are looking into the deposits that weren't credited. If you have an unresolved issue with a BBR deposit, please create a support ticket and reference the explorer link with txid so they can resolve the issue. Please do not open multiple tickets for the same issue.

And remember DO NOT send funds from Stocks.exchange directly to BTC-Alpha due to issue with stocks.exchange payment id withdrawal. You need to send to a local wallet first then to BTC-Alpha if you plan on trading there.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 03:24:36 PM by b4h4mu7

A quick update on development: As mentioned in earlier posts, some of the exchanges we're in talks with require off-line signing functionality in order for Boolberry to be listed. Zoidberg is working on this feature on the offlinesig branch.

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/commits/offlinesig

After this is done, he'll be moving towards the DB migration for the project.

Some talks have surfaced about ongoing funding for the project. IMO, the only real way to ensure funding for this project is to raise the mining tax from 1% to something a bit more reasonable that can cover research, development, bounties, listing fees etc. Some have suggested in PMs upwards of 30% some as low as 5%. My view is that since this project had no pre-mine and no funding outside of myself and a few others, I believe something like 20% or so is reasonable given that the project is now at 60% emission. Zcash is using a 10% mining tax but that has been in place since inception so it's not an accurate metric.

https://blog.z.cash/funding/

Clintar did a trial run where he boosted his mining fee to 20%. Instead of supporting his pool, miners just moved to other pools.. This is another reason why I believe the mining tax should be enforced at the protocol level.

It should be noted that Zoidberg is completely against raising the tax as he thinks it will tarnish the project. I believe he is wrong in his assessment, Zcash is working fine with their mining tax. A mining tax only costs electricity whereas someone like myself has to buy Boolberry from miners only to turn around and donate them to the project.. It doesn't really make sense when there is a mechanism in place to resolve this issue. At the moment there are 5000 coins being emitted per day, the majority of those are being dumped onto the exchanges for BTC. A higher mining tax would mitigate dumping and the funds would be used to directly improve the project thus making it more valuable.

Hashappliance is spearheading a more formal proposal for funding that he'll be sharing with everyone soon. In the meantime, if you have any positive or negative feedback with regards to using the mining tax to fund the project, feel free to leave them here.
Molenta

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

In my opinion there should be tax in the protocol. Something like 10% would make a lot more sense than it is now and it is not too dramatic.
And would bring at least 2x more than it is now (blue 1,3 GH / 5,7 GH network * 0,2 = 4,5 % at the moment + for us there at blue a differentiate problem)
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

https://twitter.com/bazookajeff

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

Stocks.exchange has been killing me. I can't for the life of me figure out how to reset the 2 factor authentication. I have my old phone sitting around since I need it to login. I hope Kucoin happens soon.

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.
hashappliance
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:53:28 AM

Stocks.exchange has been killing me. I can't for the life of me figure out how to reset the 2 factor authentication. I have my old phone sitting around since I need it to login. I hope Kucoin happens soon.

Stocks.exchange has become unusable.  BTC deposits are taking upto 24 hours, even after over 100 confirmations. 

I encourage everyone to move over to BTC-Alpha as this is our best option at the present time.  The fact that Stocks.exchange is still having a problem with their outgoing payment id is going to make things complicated for people mining directly to the exchange that are not running a local wallet. 

Miners should be advised to either mine to a local wallet or mine to BTC-Alpha.  If buyers do transition away from stocks.exchange, moving BBR from stocks.exhcange will REQUIRE a local wallet, as they have been known to have issues with the payment id field for outgoing transfers.  For those of you who are not familiar, you only need to use this field when sending to an exchange.  It is not necessary to use payment id's when sending to a local wallet address.

Since coinmarketcap has updated the Boolberry markets to show BTC-Alpha, we expect to see miners and traders migrate over as the platform is superior in every aspect, and not under constant ddos attack.

Its unfortunate, and although we should all remain thankful for stocks.exchange taking a chance on us and being the first to relist BBR after the Bittrex fiasco, their platform has become painfully slow and cumbersome. 

I can assure all of you that BTC-Alpha is working to resolve all outstanding support tickets, as they acknowledge some issues they experienced in the first couple days of being live, but also bear in mind, their integration took less than 5 days from the time that we paid the listing fee.

The exchange operators are on telegram regularly, and can be reached at @vitaliibodnar and also @eliasolo.

As I have indicated in a previous post.  BTC-Alpha is working perfectly now, and deposits and withdraws are registering within minutes.

We are working hard on new listings at bigger exchanges. Kucoin has certainly been a disappointment thus far, but they remain committed to the project, and have reiterated their commitment in this past week.  The nascent growth in digital currencies has created quite a burden for them, but they remain committed nonetheless. 

Meanwhile, we are exploring other exchange opportunities and primarily ones that are acclimated with the unique requirements of Cryptonote integrations, especially in the absence of the LMDB completion.  (Expect a future post on this topic in the coming days.)
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

In my opinion there should be tax in the protocol.

agree.commission should be economically justified, possibly not more than 20%.
dvijaydev46

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

btc-alpha is no better. My 71 BBR that I sent from my local wallet is stuck for three days. Raised a support ticket and awaiting fingers crossed.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:36:55 AM by b4h4mu7

btc-alpha is no better. My 71 BBR that I sent from my local wallet is stuck for three days. Raised a support ticket and awaiting fingers crossed.

BTC-Alpha's operator is working to resolve the issue. As long as your BBR is showing as a confirmed tx on the explorer then its on your Alpha wallet, it's just not showing up on their system. Stocks had a similar problem and they ended up crediting accounts for the correct amount of BBR.

As far as trading engine goes, Alpha's engine is much more advanced than stocks. Sometimes it takes 2 minutes to execute an order on Stocks whereas Alpha it's near instant. You can't really compare the two when it comes to execution speed, charts or order depth functionality and this is why I funded the listing fee there.

As a rule of thumb when sending any crypto to any service, try sending a small amount before sending a full amount to make sure it clears on the other end.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

Stocks.exchange has become unusable.  BTC deposits are taking upto 24 hours, even after over 100 confirmations.  

I encourage everyone to move over to BTC-Alpha as this is our best option at the present time.  The fact that Stocks.exchange is still having a problem with their outgoing payment id is going to make things complicated for people mining directly to the exchange that are not running a local wallet.  

Miners should be advised to either mine to a local wallet or mine to BTC-Alpha.  If buyers do transition away from stocks.exchange, moving BBR from stocks.exhcange will REQUIRE a local wallet, as they have been known to have issues with the payment id field for outgoing transfers.  For those of you who are not familiar, you only need to use this field when sending to an exchange.  It is not necessary to use payment id's when sending to a local wallet address.

Since coinmarketcap has updated the Boolberry markets to show BTC-Alpha, we expect to see miners and traders migrate over as the platform is superior in every aspect, and not under constant ddos attack.

Its unfortunate, and although we should all remain thankful for stocks.exchange taking a chance on us and being the first to relist BBR after the Bittrex fiasco, their platform has become painfully slow and cumbersome.  

I can assure all of you that BTC-Alpha is working to resolve all outstanding support tickets, as they acknowledge some issues they experienced in the first couple days of being live, but also bear in mind, their integration took less than 5 days from the time that we paid the listing fee.

The exchange operators are on telegram regularly, and can be reached at @vitaliibodnar and also @eliasolo.

As I have indicated in a previous post.  BTC-Alpha is working perfectly now, and deposits and withdraws are registering within minutes.

We are working hard on new listings at bigger exchanges. Kucoin has certainly been a disappointment thus far, but they remain committed to the project, and have reiterated their commitment in this past week.  The nascent growth in digital currencies has created quite a burden for them, but they remain committed nonetheless.  

Meanwhile, we are exploring other exchange opportunities and primarily ones that are acclimated with the unique requirements of Cryptonote integrations, especially in the absence of the LMDB completion.  (Expect a future post on this topic in the coming days.)

I agree on all points here. It would be extremely helpful to the project if everyone can start migrating their BBR trading to BTC-Alpha. The biggest complaint I've had about Boolberry from prospective investors is the lack of a decent exchange where traders feel can comfortable leaving large buy and sell orders up for prolonged periods. BTC-Alpha has proven through other projects that they can support high volume trading without any issues. The speed at which they integrated Boolberry vs Kucoin shows the caliber of their team and their business ethics. Deposits seems to be functioning normally now and those that limbo are in the process of being credited.

As mentioned earlier, DO NOT send funds directly from Stocks to Alpha. There is a problem with the Stocks payment id. Send to a local wallet first, then to Alpha if you plan on trading there. Also, send a small amount of BBR to make sure it goes through. Then once you get confirmation the funds have cleared, send the remaining balance.
dvijaydev46

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

BTC-Alpha's operator is working to resolve the issue. As long as your BBR is showing as a confirmed tx on the explorer then its on your Alpha wallet, it's just not showing up on their system. Stocks had a similar problem and they ended up crediting accounts for the correct amount of BBR.

As far as trading engine goes, Alpha's engine is much more advanced than stocks. Sometimes it takes 2 minutes to execute an order on Stocks whereas Alpha it's near instant. You can't really compare the two when it comes to execution speed, charts or order depth functionality and this is why I funded the listing fee there.

As a rule of thumb when sending any crypto to any service, try sending a small amount before sending a full amount to make sure it clears on the other end.
I sent 1 BBR first and it got credited. I then sent the rest and I'm still waiting for it. And yes, btc-alpha is better, especially when it comes to trading.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

Good news!

We have implemented offline signatures as a part of API that needed for integration with exchanges.

Code review appreciated if anyone bother to look into it Smiley

Zoidberg.

Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: