Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:03:21 PM

WOW I was glad I took the courage to ask so many POSTS were now showing...

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:10:28 PM

Good job with the new wallet. Well done! About the shares, after 2 or 3 months when this company grow strong, many people will remember how they could make their lifetime income and missed it. Then I will offer them for selling a hard wall, so they can crash their heads into it.

Thanks. They can still participate by holding onto coins in their wallet, but they will not be able to get 10x the number of shares Smiley

How can holding coins in a wallet help the Karmashares LLC?

Help me understand it :-)

After May 11, when you will hold more than 5 000 000 KARM on your wallet more than 30 days, you will be able to receive share points, but without bonus. So for 1000 KARM, you will have one share point, for the minimum 5 000 000 KARM, you will have 5 000 share points.

also keep in mind. if you decide to move the coin out (sell them , give them away, etc.) you will loose the points. when you stop having those coins in your pocket you stop owning shares. this way there is no double point. each point will always be equal to 1000 Karma

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 05:24:14 PM

WOW I was glad I took the courage to ask so many POSTS were now showing...

thank you Smiley

I was actually wondering why no one had posted lol

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
vtbean79

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:35:48 PM

Good job with the new wallet. Well done! About the shares, after 2 or 3 months when this company grow strong, many people will remember how they could make their lifetime income and missed it. Then I will offer them for selling a hard wall, so they can crash their heads into it.

Thanks. They can still participate by holding onto coins in their wallet, but they will not be able to get 10x the number of shares Smiley

After May 11, when you will hold more than 5 000 000 KARM on your wallet more than 30 days, you will be able to receive share points, but without bonus. So for 1000 KARM, you will have one share point, for the minimum 5 000 000 KARM, you will have 5 000 share points.

also keep in mind. if you decide to move the coin out (sell them , give them away, etc.) you will loose the points. when you stop having those coins in your pocket you stop owning shares. this way there is no double point. each point will always be equal to 1000 Karma

I'm still confused about this whole thing.  Please help me understand why it's better to exchange KARM to share points now.  If I exchange 5 million KARM now, I can get 50,000 share points (10x what I can get later).  BUT.... if I don't exchange now and just keep the 5 million KARM in my wallet, I still get 5000 share points PLUS my KARM in my wallet.  I'm not "loosing" any KARM this way.  Isn't keeping KARM in the wallet safer play just in case this share points thing doesn't work out?
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 05:36:02 PM

fyi - I'll be traveling for 24 hours or so, just in case anyone is wondering why I haven't posted to the forum.

But I'll have my mobile so will be able to check the subreddit periodically.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:29:24 PM

I'm still confused about this whole thing.  Please help me understand why it's better to exchange KARM to share points now.  If I exchange 5 million KARM now, I can get 50,000 share points (10x what I can get later).  BUT.... if I don't exchange now and just keep the 5 million KARM in my wallet, I still get 5000 share points PLUS my KARM in my wallet.  I'm not "loosing" any KARM this way.  Isn't keeping KARM in the wallet safer play just in case this share points thing doesn't work out?

I can not tell you what is better for you. You need to make your own decision. Not to mention i would feel terrible if you made a bad decision on my own behalf.

Here is what i have to say to your questions:

Yes, that option is there for the ones that do not want to "invest" their Karmas. By keeping them you will get points out of the company(i think you will have to provide a dedicated address where you will keep those coins). But those points are "temporarily"  because the moment you decide to sell those Karmas then the points will be removed from being linked to your account and you will stop receiving dividends by the LLC. This will prevent having more points then Karma overall

So in other words. You do not own those shares %100 , but they are landed to you as in good faith that you keep the coins in your wallet. hypothetically Speaking, if the company shares are worth a lot more then Karma coins, then you will always see there worry not to move a single coin out of your wallet or you will loose all those shares. And , the opposite could happen just as well. The market will decide.

Truthfully , i believe almost everybody invested in the company because:  one, they believe in kosmost , and secondly they want the best for Karma.

Looking at numbers :  Right now 5M Karma are roughly $25. That is a very cheap investment for something that promises you a lot of work. Even if they fail. it would still be a $25 investment. If you are thinking, well what if in future Karma goes $2 a coin while the company shares are worth nothing? Then i think you should keep all those coins you have , and buy $25 worth of coins and invest those.

Gotta say though. at 49B coins out now and more to come.. this coin will not move in $$$ anytime soon if it stays in hands of trader and miners. Thing like karmashareLLC will allow Karma to stop being just a trading value and become a vision. So by investing , you are helping push forward.

Again, read up everything , ask a 1000 question and make your own decision. At the same time, never invest more then you are comfortable to risk. Do not rush into your decisions.

the team will push forward and i am sure more opportunities will come in near future

cheers

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
ltcjunky43

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:32:43 PM

you guys should consider working with the Digibyte devs to implement Digishield in place of KGW for karma, since it is made to withstand huge attacks from multipools, and help individual miners earn more. just a thought
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:41:40 PM

you guys should consider working with the Digibyte devs to implement Digishield in place of KGW for karma, since it is made to withstand huge attacks from multipools, and help individual miners earn more. just a thought

Thank your for your idea!

Already have had that on our list.

I wish more people here would get more involved and share their advise.  :/

If you own any of the coin, then you should get involved  : )

vtbean79

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:13:49 PM

I'm still confused about this whole thing.  Please help me understand why it's better to exchange KARM to share points now.  If I exchange 5 million KARM now, I can get 50,000 share points (10x what I can get later).  BUT.... if I don't exchange now and just keep the 5 million KARM in my wallet, I still get 5000 share points PLUS my KARM in my wallet.  I'm not "loosing" any KARM this way.  Isn't keeping KARM in the wallet safer play just in case this share points thing doesn't work out?

I can not tell you what is better for you. You need to make your own decision. Not to mention i would feel terrible if you made a bad decision on my own behalf.

Here is what i have to say to your questions:

Yes, that option is there for the ones that do not want to "invest" their Karmas. By keeping them you will get points out of the company(i think you will have to provide a dedicated address where you will keep those coins). But those points are "temporarily"  because the moment you decide to sell those Karmas then the points will be removed from being linked to your account and you will stop receiving dividends by the LLC. This will prevent having more points then Karma overall

So in other words. You do not own those shares %100 , but they are landed to you as in good faith that you keep the coins in your wallet. hypothetically Speaking, if the company shares are worth a lot more then Karma coins, then you will always see there worry not to move a single coin out of your wallet or you will loose all those shares. And , the opposite could happen just as well. The market will decide.

Truthfully , i believe almost everybody invested in the company because:  one, they believe in kosmost , and secondly they want the best for Karma.

Looking at numbers :  Right now 5M Karma are roughly $25. That is a very cheap investment for something that promises you a lot of work. Even if they fail. it would still be a $25 investment. If you are thinking, well what if in future Karma goes $2 a coin while the company shares are worth nothing? Then i think you should keep all those coins you have , and buy $25 worth of coins and invest those.

Gotta say though. at 49B coins out now and more to come.. this coin will not move in $$$ anytime soon if it stays in hands of trader and miners. Thing like karmashareLLC will allow Karma to stop being just a trading value and become a vision. So by investing , you are helping push forward.

Again, read up everything , ask a 1000 question and make your own decision. At the same time, never invest more then you are comfortable to risk. Do not rush into your decisions.

the team will push forward and i am sure more opportunities will come in near future

cheers

Thanks Cryptowho!
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:16:11 PM

exchange Cryptx.io is shutting down!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/23sxrt/cryptxio_is_shutting_down/
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:43:31 PM

Good idea, thanks for the suggestion.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Evolvo

Activity: 528

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 09:59:29 PM

wow...someone is really trying to manipulate the market on Mintpal today

Кpиптoвaлютный фoнд "Pyбyc" - https://rubus.fund/partner/273
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:21:59 PM

Yep, taking it right back down. They're waiting for buyorders to build up and then crash the market. Over and over again. Such manipulate, very sad.

While I don't like what I see, the good this is there's now more cheap Karma for everyone. I am in fact cashing in some profits from other coins now to convert to Karma. My stash has shrunken considerably and I need to refill. No I didn't dump, I exchanged for more shares. :-)

CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:25:51 PM

It's nothing - Look at the sell orders - There is nothing substantial in the way until the 70s. All we are seeing now is weak/foolish hands dumping their insignificant bags for less than they paid (most likely) because they want to buy into another pump n dump or are just too damn shortsighted to see why this coin is the one to be in.

Forget them. There measly <10 Litecoin sells really don't matter. The fact that the buy order list is weak is simply because people realize that if they want to get Karma in any significant volume they have to remove their buy orders and let people panic sell. If I for instance wanted to buy another 250 Million I would have to place buy orders all the way up to 40 and it would still have the effect of pumping the coin and result in my orders not filling. See what I mean? The best solution therefore is to remove all buy orders and pounce on individual low ball sell orders in order to accumulate.

Just wait it out. When they have got all they need it will start to pump again. There just aren't enough coins available at these prices for us to stay here. As you can see by the order book, most aren't even thinking of selling before 70 Litoshi and even then most of those orders would be pulled as soon as we get close.
multiinone

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:38:15 PM

why the price dropping so much , are we still heading to btc or what

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:40:33 PM

This is why need to push our goals away from this position. The coins fate as seen by people so far is in the hand trader and miners. If you see the coin as quick way to make a profit then the coin volatility will kill you from stress.

You need to see the big picture. We have already begone the movement. Just by introducing karmasharesLLC there are almost 4B coins out of the circulation. Not only did this move removed those coins from being manipulated into trades traps, but they guaranteed that all these investors now will get involved and help push this coin forward.

That already 50+ little soldiers that will not allow this coin to die. More and more will keep investing. more and more the numbers will grow.

And this is just the introduction of the KarmashareLLC. 

Having this LLC lunched . We allow each other to expand in different direction. The road to our future is not paved yet.

Soon this LLC will break in different branches. Those braches will create more IPOs and newer investors.

KarmashareLLC will be this huge strong tree that will produce 100s of little branches. All will be focused on creating a network of good deeds

When you see this big picture. 30 , 40 , 70 , 200 litoshis do not mean anything to us

Well at least our team

Cryptowho

learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:48:19 PM

@cryptowho I only care about price right now as a mean to buy more Karma to be honest. So in that way the low(er) price is actually welcome. I expected price to remain higher though and am a bit sad that I could have twice as much Karma, had I waited a day longer to place my buys. But long term it doesn't matter that much.

I have invested a considerable postion of my holdings into the LLC, so I am a firm believer in the formulated goals and a bright future for Karma.

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:01:37 PM

@cryptowho I only care about price right now as a mean to buy more Karma to be honest. So in that way the low(er) price is actually welcome. I expected price to remain higher though and am a bit sad that I could have twice as much Karma, had I waited a day longer to place my buys. But long term it doesn't matter that much.

I have invested a considerable postion of my holdings into the LLC, so I am a firm believer in the formulated goals and a bright future for Karma.

Now that you invested in KarmashareLLC , you should contribute by sharing ideas how the LLC should create revenue : )
http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/23veqr/karmacoin_marketing/

That is just for marketing. We also are looking for innovative ideas : )

Think of it this way. Now you have a brotherhood that will help support and kick-found your idea. so bring them to the table 

ShawnLeary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:03:49 PM

It's nothing - Look at the sell orders - There is nothing substantial in the way until the 70s. All we are seeing now is weak/foolish hands dumping their insignificant bags for less than they paid (most likely) because they want to buy into another pump n dump or are just too damn shortsighted to see why this coin is the one to be in.

Forget them. There measly <10 Litecoin sells really don't matter. The fact that the buy order list is weak is simply because people realize that if they want to get Karma in any significant volume they have to remove their buy orders and let people panic sell. If I for instance wanted to buy another 250 Million I would have to place buy orders all the way up to 40 and it would still have the effect of pumping the coin and result in my orders not filling. See what I mean? The best solution therefore is to remove all buy orders and pounce on individual low ball sell orders in order to accumulate.

Just wait it out. When they have got all they need it will start to pump again. There just aren't enough coins available at these prices for us to stay here. As you can see by the order book, most aren't even thinking of selling before 70 Litoshi and even then most of those orders would be pulled as soon as we get close.

Exactly, no one is dumping, just some small hands selling, probably miners.

ShawnLeary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:08:46 PM

why the price dropping so much , are we still heading to btc or what

We are still trading in BTC on bittrex.com, although very light.

The markets on both Mint and Cryptsy are under their control.  They will eventually open a BTC market for KARM when they feel there is enough volume and a bottom average price.   My guess is we won't see BTC market on Mint or Cryptsy until we are close to 200 Litoshi, or 1/20th market cap of Doge.   I personally don't see why we aren't worth 1/10 of Doge.  We have just as strong of a community as they did at the end of last year, and frankly, we have bigger plans than they do currently.  In terms of how Mint and Cryptsy view LTC, they get to charge a transaction fee twice since most people aren't buying LiteCoin with fiat.  So there is a double exchange to get to KARM. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: