Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 [718] 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 2123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency  (Read 4667403 times)
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 12:45:06 PM

-nonsensical garbage-

It's time you fucked off, Robert.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 12:52:58 PM

I am not here to bash or so, I just want to know if the exploit is real or not because i can't follow it anymore. If not then is perfect buying time.

Cheers

Right now it's indeterminable. There have been no specifics given to us, and given the contradictory and nonsensical nature of the breadcrumbs we're leaning towards it not being real until demonstrated otherwise or given technical details we can follow.

Way to show some confidence in your coin! Don't you get it? XMR will always have this dark cloud over it. Just like VRC, just like DRK and just like Cloak.

There is no coming back from this one.

Stealthcoin is the true anon winner these days and I'll be putting my btc there.

Now just admit that in one day and a few hours XMR can implode and all that money would be lost forever. I mean, you do realize that if BCX can steal coins then the exchanges will be forced to shut down trading while leaving anyone with xmr in their wallet out 100%.

I've got my popcorn ready!

http://itsalmo.st/#timetokillxmr

More discounted XMR! Thanks, Bob! Keep up the good work!

farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:58:29 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 01:17:05 PM by farfiman

-nonsensical garbage-
Meanwhile your stealth pump is doing great! up to almost 6 cents!

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:00:50 PM

I am not here to bash or so, I just want to know if the exploit is real or not because i can't follow it anymore. If not then is perfect buying time.

Cheers

Right now it's indeterminable. There have been no specifics given to us, and given the contradictory and nonsensical nature of the breadcrumbs we're leaning towards it not being real until demonstrated otherwise or given technical details we can follow.

Way to show some confidence in your coin! Don't you get it? XMR will always have this dark cloud over it. Just like VRC, just like DRK and just like Cloak.

Stealthcoin is the true anon winner these days and I'll be putting my btc there.

Now just admit that in one day and a few hours XMR can implode and all that money would be lost forever. I mean, you do realize that if BCX can steal coins then the exchanges will be forced to shut down trading while leaving anyone with xmr in their wallet out 100%.

Thanks what everyone in drk and vrc and cloak were saying at the time too.. Go check in on them and see who they are holding up.

LMAO.. I've seen it 100 times and I'll see another 100.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:01:09 PM

The Stealthcoin devs said it takes two months to implement ring signatures, so how is it a winner "these days"?

Two months is an eternity in this game, I bet you and your pump group has dumped way before Stealthcoin gets any kind of anonymity implemented. And you have probably dumped your next "pick" before that happens as well.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:09:47 PM

-nonsensical garbage-

LMAO... This is the internet. It's my right to be here, "saving others from investing in you, your team and xmr!"

You think because a bunch of you guys are hero or legend members that I'ma sit back and keep quiet? Fuck that. I'll call you guys out just like I called out PG and his bigot rants and the same way I called out CAVIRTEX, or vrc or drk or cloak. If I see something that's a miss and can potentially hurt others I make the decision to speak my mind.

So get used to seeing me here for a while, well... a day and a bit. Then I suppose this coin will be locked on all the exchanges and I'll just be sitting back with my popcorn watching all you guys freak the fuck out!

Chicken76

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:17:22 PM

It's exactly this that people like him want to achieve. Divert the developers from real work towards discussions with no real value. If he can piss off a core developer to start cursing in the coin's main thread, it's a bonus! That post accomplished nothing but paint a bad picture on yourself and Monero. Please consider posting an apology, not to him, but to the thread's readers, the majority of them being supporters of Monero.

To everyone: please stop responding to those trolls. You know who they are, you know what they have to say. Simply ignore them. Let's rally and achieve something simple like this. Then, let's rally and find a way to properly fund the developers from now on. Together.
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:18:47 PM

So get used to seeing me here for a while, well... a day and a bit. Then I suppose this coin will be locked on all the exchanges and I'll just be sitting back with my popcorn watching all you guys freak the fuck out! I'll have to make a new profile.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:21:55 PM

Cheers

Thanks what everyone in drk and vrc and cloak were saying at the time too.. Go check in on them and see who they are holding up.

LMAO.. I've seen it 100 times and L'll see another 100 more time.

You clearly know the future Bob. So tell me what I'm about to write next? Or even better, tell me why someone with your vast expertise in picking winners is trying to convince others that he's right when, if he is correct, everyone will know in two days? If you're smart you are converting XST at the high price into XMR at the discounted price. By the way, all your hard work, mainly motivating me to purchase XMR at a discounted rate, is very appreciated. Every post you make is a BUY signal for me.  Grin

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:27:32 PM

So get used to seeing me here for a while, well... a day and a bit. Then I suppose this coin will be locked on all the exchanges and I'll just be sitting back with my popcorn watching all you guys freak the fuck out! I'll have to make a new profile.

Never make a new profile.. Are you joking.. I dont run from my account and use shills like all the rest of you. I say what I got to say and if you dont like it.... Fuckoff.

I dont hide behind a fake twitter account and I wont be leaving this account even if BXC is wrong. I happen to have some inside info though. I guess it's some of the perks with working with 30 traders and market-makers on a daily basis.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:30:44 PM

Cheers

You clearly know the future Bob. So tell me what I'm about to write next? Or even better, tell me why someone with your vast expertise in picking winners is trying to convince others that he's right when, if he is correct, everyone will know in two days? If you're smart you are converting XST at the high price into XMR at the discounted price. By the way, all your hard work, mainly motivating me to purchase XMR at a discounted rate, is very appreciated. Every post you make is a BUY signal for me.  Grin

Good I'm glad you keep buying.. You're giving the devs and rprtila or wtv his name is the opportunity to get out on your back. (which is what they are trying to do anyway) Go check the cloak thread and ask how many of them were saying the same thing as you and thanking people like me for getting them cheap cloak at 100-50-25-15K. LMAO... Like I said earlier. I've seen this 100 times.....

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:33:29 PM

Never make a new profile.. Are you joking.. I dont run from my account and use shills like all the rest of you. I say what I got to say and if you dont like it.... Fuckoff.

I dont hide behind a fake twitter account and I wont be leaving this account even if BXC is wrong. I happen to have some inside info though. I guess it's some of the perks with working with 30 traders and market-makers on a daily basis.

Wait, hold-up! So you have inside information? Aren't you trying to save all the investors from the Big, Bad Monero Devs? Wouldn't that mean you'd share every piece of information available to you? Bob, are you holding out information that's damaging to Monero? Why would you do this Bob? Bob, why?  Huh

farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:37:45 PM

so if this all turns out the opposite of what thinkyou will apologize to everyone and move on?

Martin Armstrong
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:37:53 PM

Cheers

Good I'm glad you keep buying.. You're giving the devs and rprtila or wtv his name is the opportunity to get out on your back. (which is what they are trying to do anyway) Go check the cloak thread and ask how many of them were saying the same thing as you and thanking people like me for getting them cheap cloak at 100-50-25-15K. LMAO... Like I said earlier. I've seen this 100 times.....

And this forum has seen its share of trolls with doom and gloom predictions that never come true. Appeals to history without acknowledging other histories is a good way to arrive at myopic conclusions.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:40:56 PM

But if you look closely at my history of calling coins dead or dying you'll see I was always spot on. No misscalls in my history. Not yet anyway!
illodin

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:44:52 PM

I happen to have some inside info though. I guess it's some of the perks with working with 30 traders and market-makers on a daily basis.

Your group of traders and market-makers must be embarrassed of your clueless trolling idiotism.
illodin

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:50:12 PM

But if you look closely at my history of calling coins dead or dying you'll see I was always spot on. No misscalls in my history. Not yet anyway!

Your history of calling coins superior is failure after failure. Maybe this time it will be different, who knows? We'll see maybe in two months when/if Stealthcoin has anon.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:56:31 PM

I believe others have suggested this already, in any case, adding my vote:
If not moving to a dedicated forum right away, could we at least move to a moderated thread now and lock this one for good?
The community in general & the dev team, have shown to be more than receptive to constructive criticism and debate in numerous occasions throughout this thread, but the noise from trolls & fuds'ters is getting to be too much really.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:58:45 PM

I believe others have suggested this already, in any case, adding my vote:
If not moving to a dedicated forum right away, could we at least move to a moderated thread now and lock this one for good?
The community in general & the dev team, have shown to be more than receptive to constructive criticism and debate in numerous occasions throughout this thread, but the noise from trolls & fuds'ters is getting to be too much really.

Yeah I agree this latest flood of trolling is a bit much, worse than we've ever seen before. If it doesn't subside soon we will probably do that, but lets give it a few days and see how things go. A lot is happening right now...

Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:15:00 PM

I happen to have some inside info though. I guess it's some of the perks with working with 30 traders and market-makers on a daily basis.

Prey tell then ?

Pages: « 1 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 [718] 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 2123 »
  Print  

Jump to: