News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437758 times)
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:36:19 PM

Some of you kids may not know this but I wrote the'evil' white paper. The Dev is worried about all the criticism he has been getting and thinks that the whitepaper is mainly the cause of the crash today. I want to absolve him of all blame and shift any blame toward me. Below is  2 of the last Pm's I sent him. He and some on the thread seem to think that whitepapers cause crashes in ALTcoins that go up over 4000% in 4-5days
Of course the more experienced among us would have known that a crash was inevitable and would have positioned accordingly. This is not rocket science. I sold almost 550,000SFR out of 700,000SFR into this 'Mania' and have since added 200,000 SFR below 999sat on the 'Panic'. I probably will accumulate more depending of how I see things heading on this thread. I am still mining P2P.

last 2 PM's to Dev

Hello Dev,

I cannot believe you deleted one of the most if not the most crucial parts of the white paper without any consultation with me. The entire whitepaper is not just a fancy plan for show and works as 'a whole'. It is near impossible for one idea to work without the other. You also suggested 'some did not understand'....It wasnt even up for an long before it was changed......who didnt understand ?

I have seen this exact scenario has been played out before, many times. There are countless sad threads on bitcointalk after the coin's main technical selling points has simply been obsoleted, copied or simply deemed unimpressive any more , leaving the coin to rely on the strength of the community that in reality is fickle and no bigger than any other ALTcoin community.

Well perhaps a marketing campaign, then?

Unfortunately, whipping up a marketing campaign is completely out of court. The simplistic "premine == scam" attitude that no doubt constrained this coin's launch leaves a poison pill behind - a complete lack of resources to fund development, marketing or indeed any promotional activity at all.

To summarise: this coin is based purely on technical selling points with not much other appeal, unable even to establish the basics of a foundation, zero development/marketing funds, zero coin resources, a rapidly-diminishing profitability, almost no movement on exchanges, zero general use of the coin other than holding and hoping.

We cannnot Saffroncoin ro go that route as we will quickly fade along with 947 other coins.

We need an additional premine and a public float[contribution] to have a organized and professional reserve fund to finance activities at least over the next 1 year period, lest we run the very real risk of a slow protracted death.

Hugh

============================================================================

Dev,

I am going to be nice about it.

Try staying off Twitter for a while. You understand how markets work like how I understand C++ code...nil to none and now you are assuming 'cause and effect' where non exists...another common mistake. Do you really think the premine in the white paper is what caused the dump? If you do you are fooling yourself. I told you 3 days ago that the price would dump 50-70%. Do you think I was just guessing. I have worked in finance for over 15 years and have been a part of teams that floated companies up to $100million. You cannot float any company in in the real world without 'free shares' for the main promoter of the share issue.. that is called UNDERWRITING FEES....... you cannot successfully survive in the long term without 'free shares' for Board members & Executives..that is call STOCK OPTIONS. In everyday language you need to spend money to make money or you will die. Capitalism is extremely unforgiving for amateur mistakes.

I actually follow my ow advice..I had almost 700,000 Saffroncoin and right before the "Press Release' came out I was down to 150,000 SFR. I have made a lot of money with SFR almost 20btc and I am still very upset about what I see happening

Dev, you are a good guy but one has to understand their limitations. Very few Software engineers successfully run a corporation. Gates & Zuckerberg are as rare as pink diamonds in Western Australia. Press releases, Twitter and adhoc decisions and announcements are not what will work for the long term of Saffroncoin. Im sure the 'premine' came in for some FUD from the usual 20 year olds & the vulture's looking to drive the prevailing trend at the time[down]. Sometimes its 'up' but you will need balls of steels to survive this game.

I 'just' started buying again below 999sat and depending on how you 'see things' I will determine any future stake I want to hold.

Best, Hugh

saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:46:29 PM

Someone just posted a sell order of 2 BTC worth 164K SFR. Lol. If we need the price to go up, we need to get rid of that whale.

Could we have a hand?
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:50:53 PM

Sad what a silly whitepaper. I never seen price of a healthy coin crash like this

I'm astounded as well. Everything was going great, then suddenly massive panic sell.

Oh well, more cheap coins.  Wink

Lucky for me I was able to buy cheap!

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:15:13 PM

Hugh

I read your post and also have read your previous posts. You were a good member of community but I think then you started forcing what you wanted. I agree that whitepaper must be there but why does it have to be what you want it to be. I don't think dev has done any mistake by changing it. I have to say that the reason for market crash is solely not the confusion in whitepaper but also you selling your stake. I don't care about the price in short term and I can see the devs are working hard for the coin's long term future. See your attitude, you are saying that dev should not have changed whitepaper without consulting you, can you tell me did you consult the community what to add in it? We could have all helped in making of whitepaper and reviewed it before publishing. Now you are threatening to sell your stake,lol , what maximum can happen? the price can tank 200 sat more dats it? but after that it will recover and I believe this.     

Dev asked everything from community from starting, he did not even care if we had a small community, he still asked people and this is what should be done democratically. If they are not asking for pre-mine why you want it to happen? they are doing great job, look at the pr work they did. If at some stage even they require some support then community can help them. We can set up a community donation fund for that.

And one last thing please don't create conflicts, if you want to support the coin then you have to accept what community decides on important things and dev's opinion still hold most weight in decisions. These conflicts damage the coin a lot. If you were a real supporter you would have never sold your stack to make money in short term and if you are only here to benefit in short term then you would have never finalised the whitepaper because it seems like you intentionally included those premine and price prediction things and sold your coins before release, then again bought some at lower level.  If I have any wrong information  please correct me and I appologise for that.

Regards Vipin
m4xp0w3r7

Activity: 596

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:30:50 PM

I have problem with trans. a6231407aac9119f44b4c0dca4ca8a3e39defb2a0b82fa8a632dfd22fb2e16e9
Why no conf?

Please give more details. To whom you sent / withdrew.

it is withdrew from www.zpool.co/pool/sfr/sha256

ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:33:39 PM

Wow, this coin is extremely shit! Nice job dev of making such a bloody mess! kill yourself please.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
Adatrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:38:09 PM

Wow, this coin is extremely shit! Nice job dev of making such a bloody mess! kill yourself please.

Calm yourself.. but while you're at it, get your suicidal tendencies checked out. It's unpleasant to see you projecting your pain onto others.

Thanks 
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:39:13 PM

Calm yourself.. but while you're at it, get your suicidal tendencies checked out. It's unpleasant to see you projecting your pain onto others.

Thanks  

defending a coin based on a spice, a shitty one at that.

Top jew to you sir!

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:41:34 PM

Thanks  

Top jew to you sir!

It was quite a long time since we had a troll. Good to see one.

BTW plz read the ANN before commenting that this coin is based on a spice. It is just a name. If you can't understand the core metrics, please kill yourself.
Lol
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:42:56 PM

Thanks  

Top jew to you sir!

BTW plz read the ANN before commenting that this coin is based on a spice. It is just a name. If you can't understand the core metrics, please kill yourself.
Lol

oooh, dev is feisty... i like that Smiley
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:43:35 PM

Thanks  

Top jew to you sir!

Lol

I love trolls myself they say one thing and ill do something totally different or just play along with the trolling or troll be trolled.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
hughjays77

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:49:27 PM

Are you confused? I am buying...for now. I am yet to decide it I want to get back to previous levels. We require strong leadership [ communities dont decide whitepapers - MBA 101 stuff] and I dont know if we will eventually get to that stage.

Stop blaming things on other people. I learnt that in my teens a long time ago Smiley

ALTcoins that go up 4000% in 4-5 days - CRASH simple as that. Its not rocket science. A first semester finance course can explain why in more detail.

If you want to continue in the fantasy that I caused the crash or it was 'deep' conspiracy theory then I cant help you.

If you want to remain poor then thats up to you. Money and Capitalism are great motivators and I remain an unapologetic capitalist. Its just that I saw great long term prospect for Saffroncoin and hoped it would have been one of the few that survived AND thrived into 2015 because 99% of the 1000 others ALTS will not.

Hugh

I read your post and also have read your previous posts. You were a good member of community but I think then you started forcing what you wanted. I agree that whitepaper must be there but why does it have to be what you want it to be. I don't think dev has done any mistake by changing it. I have to say that the reason for market crash is solely not the confusion in whitepaper but also you selling your stake. I don't care about the price in short term and I can see the devs are working hard for the coin's long term future. See your attitude, you are saying that dev should not have changed whitepaper without consulting you, can you tell me did you consult the community what to add in it? We could have all helped in making of whitepaper and reviewed it before publishing. Now you are threatening to sell your stake,lol , what maximum can happen? the price can tank 200 sat more dats it? but after that it will recover and I believe this.    

Dev asked everything from community from starting, he did not even care if we had a small community, he still asked people and this is what should be done democratically. If they are not asking for pre-mine why you want it to happen? they are doing great job, look at the pr work they did. If at some stage even they require some support then community can help them. We can set up a community donation fund for that.

And one last thing please don't create conflicts, if you want to support the coin then you have to accept what community decides on important things and dev's opinion still hold most weight in decisions. These conflicts damage the coin a lot. If you were a real supporter you would have never sold your stack to make money in short term and if you are only here to benefit in short term then you would have never finalised the whitepaper because it seems like you intentionally included those premine and price prediction things and sold your coins before release, then again bought some at lower level.  If I have any wrong information  please correct me and I appologise for that.

Regards Vipin
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:50:01 PM

Hahahaha, this is really funny. People like you buy shitcoins and when their Dev run away after dumping, guys like you try to recover them. Devs are the backbone of any coin and Dev with technical knowledge, who believes in evolving with market and future plans is a huge plus point. This coin will be huge and you are welcome here always to troll.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:06:56 PM

Hugh

I am not confused. The coin had 60-70 BTC 24 volume and suddenly around 20 BTC sell order (550k * .000035 on avg), which you said you did, what do you expect? Of course it will initiate panic sell.  Btw if the finance knowledge given in any college was effective in alt market , it would have never increased 4000%.  In alt market a small FUD can do the damage, did you not see the damage done to Supercoin by busoni? So please stop talking like you are the only knowledgeable person here. And about Whitepaper, is there any rule that it is not created by community? Is anything special you included in that which we can't suggest ? I don't think so.

Devs are pretty clear about their goals and they are updating with the help of community. Devs one request please don't listen to anybody and keep posting your tweets. I and many others like me like to read the updates.

If Devs are able to deliver what is written in whitepaper, this coin will be surely a success with or without you.

One last thing I request all community supporters that let's again start discussing about what to do in future,instead of moaning over what has happened. Let's focus on delivering the things promised before time.

Regards Vipin
Coin_Viking

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:16:03 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 10:35:25 PM by Coin_Viking

Hello everybody, for those that have been following Saffroncoin on here since the start, you should recognise my username. My real name is Nicolas (@coinviking on twitter) and I’ve been a avid supporter from day one when I saw the enormous potential of this coin. A diamond in the rough so to speak. After several email exchanges with the dev I became convinced that this is a coin that could be supported, developed and eventually grow to become something quite special.

Coins get created every day, everyone knows this and many will simply chase the latest flashcoin for the hope of profits. And I was no different, hopping from one coin to the next, moving my rigs almost everyday to the latest launch, but I got tired of doing so, I sought instead to invest in the developers behind the coin. In Saffroncoin, I found amazing devs that are open, transparent and always willing to listen to their community. Devs that seek to build and continuously improve their coin and have been working tirelessly doing so. I supported them by updating the coin’s logo and website, and have helped provide input that have become some of the many features SFR now has.

As it stands now, I am probably one of the largest holders of saffroncoin with several hundred thousand coins (I mined from the start when scrypt diff was next to nothing, at this time I have yet to start buying them on Bittrex, though that may change in the coming days), and to be clear, ALL my coins are sitting in my wallet at home and not (nor have they ever been) on any exchange. I realise people always end up focusing on the “price” and by now we know that coins with low marketcaps will fluctuate and do so sometimes much more than we would like. We know that regardless of any news, some will sell no matter what, after having pushed the coin higher. That is the reality of crypto, there will always be those that pump coins with short term gains as their only objective. No coin is immune to this, such is the reality of a speculative market.

The devs believe in empowering the community and allowing its voice to be heard, and as such we have an important role as I do think this community is motivated and wants the best for the coin. That being said, this community’s exuberance has to be channeled into a singular a cohesive vision in line with what the original intent was when the devs first created the coin. Certainly this vision can and will  evolve in an organic fashion over time as new technologies surface and new ideas are developed, this is after all a new coin just undergoing it first real growth pattern and as such an important time for establishing some parameters for the community moving forward.

Investors don't invest in a community they invest in the devs, their vision and their ability to execute said vision. As a result we have a responsibility to protect the devs to a certain extent so that he may focus on what they do best (one hint.. code). I’ll be honest, and this is my opinion, the white paper published today would have been great for a traditional business (investors prospectus / quarterly shareholder guidance docs) but for the purposes of the crypto-sphere, many of the traditional strategies employed in the creation of such documents for publicly traded companies etc can be somewhat negatively perceived by those in crypto. This happens do to the fact that businesses are publicly accessible (for the most part) with transparency etc and existing within a regulated system of check and balances. Basically, a precedent of implicit trust/accountability exists for these entities and as such guidances etc can be given as they are generating revenue etc to substantiate their claims etc. Cryptos on the other hand have no such requirements or systems thus when making price projections for example (something common when offering guidance for typical companies to investors) it can come off as “scammy” to a crypto community that was built from the ground up to be a trustless system (blame the Byzantine general). Anyways, whats done is done, regrettably it did much more harm than good introducing many crypto buzz words and trying to be too many things at once. Did it impact the price? It may have had an impact, but the people that were going to sell on the news, were going to do so regardless (this is speculation on my part, I have no corroborating evidence). Personally, I should have asked to get a draft to review it before it was published and could have suggested alterations, so I apologize to the community, I dropped the ball on that. The devs are brilliant and really nice guys, and are willing to bend over backward to grant the wishes of those that own saffroncoins. They also do rely on the expertise of the members of the community so please note that I am not pointing fingers, I honestly believe that the document was created with the best of intentions and I applaud the initiative taken by the individual, ultimately though, it should have been peer-reviewed by others prior to its dissemination to the public in order to ensure that the coin obtain the best possible exposure.

The existing WP will be reviewed and modified; price guidance will be removed, as it has no place in such a document, nor should fixed price targets/guidances ever be the resp of official saffron documents to post. Speculation is best served within the message boards. I don’t care at this time where the price is even though I have seen for myself the equivalent of dozens of BTC in value evaporate with the price decrease from its high. Short term fluctuations happen, med/long term is where my focus is and things are looking very good as nothing has changed in my view that we have fantastic devs can will keep adding to an already great coin and burgeoning “saffron ecosystem”.

Crypto is an odd animal, we create decentralized systems and yet for their ultimate success, centralized structures (foundations/committees etc) must arise in order to remove the noise and allow for the best ideas and ultimately decisions optimised for the coins success to percolate and be integrated into the coin’s framework.

Successful businesses are built by leveraging strong leadership which instill long term confidence and coins are no different in this respect. As such, if you will have me, I will take on a more active role in the community moving forward as there needs to be more robust checks and balances as well as guidance to help peer review new ideas, propositions, pr material etc. I don’t seek to "control" the coin but I will do what I can to steer it on its optimal course.   I encourage other within the community to step forward and be heard so that we may form saffroncoin’s official “dev support group”.

Now is the time to galvanize as a community and instill a structure that supports the devs in their quest to create an ever greater crypto.  
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:32:54 PM

Nicely said Coin-Viking. I agree with you. We must support the Devs as the people behind saffron coin are the best in the market. They are active and have knowledge of crypto coding and engineering.

Regards  Vipin
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:48:04 PM

ALTcoins that go up 4000% in 4-5 days - CRASH simple as that. Its not rocket science. A first semester finance course can explain why in more detail.

If you want to continue in the fantasy that I caused the crash or it was 'deep' conspiracy theory then I cant help you.

You may not have been the only cause, but putting out a paper that basically tells people that you think the coin is incredibly overpriced sure doesn't help. What was the point of having market cap/price predictions in there anyway? Anyone with half a brain knows you can't predict shit like that, especially in the crypto world. Stick to the facts, not some BS about what you think the price should be.
Adatrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:53:58 PM

Hello everybody, for those that have been following Saffroncoin on here since the start, you should recognise my username. My real name is Nicolas (@coinviking on twitter) and I’ve been a avid supporter from day one when I saw the enormous potential of this coin. A diamond in the rough so to speak. After several email exchanges with the dev I became convinced that this is a coin that could be supported, developed and eventually grow to become something quite special.

Coins get created every day, everyone knows this and many will simply chase the latest flashcoin for the hope of profits. And I was no different, hopping from one coin to the next, moving my rigs almost everyday to the latest launch, but I got tired of doing so, I sought instead to invest in the developers behind the coin. In Saffroncoin, I found amazing devs that are open, transparent and always willing to listen to their community. Devs that seek to build and continuously improve their coin and have been working tirelessly doing so. I supported them by updating the coin’s logo and website, and have helped provide input that have become some of the many features SFR now has.

As it stands now, I am probably one of the largest holders of saffroncoin with several hundred thousand coins (I mined from the start when scrypt diff was next to nothing, at this time I have yet to start buying them on Bittrex, though that may change in the coming days), and to be clear, ALL my coins are sitting in my wallet at home and not (nor have they ever been) on any exchange. I realise people always end up focusing on the “price” and by now we know that coins with low marketcaps will fluctuate and do so sometimes much more than we would like. We know that regardless of any news, some will sell no matter what, after having pushed the coin higher. That is the reality of crypto, there will always be those that pump coins with short term gains as their only objective. No coin is immune to this, such is the reality of a speculative market.

The devs believe in empowering the community and allowing its voice to be heard, and as such we have an important role as I do think this community is motivated and wants the best for the coin. That being said, this community’s exuberance has to be channeled into a singular a cohesive vision in line with what the original intent was when the devs first created the coin. Certainly this vision can and will  evolve in an organic fashion over time as new technologies surface and new ideas are developed, this is after all a new coin just undergoing it first real growth pattern and as such an important time for establishing some parameters for the community moving forward.

Investors don't invest in a community they invest in the devs, their vision and their ability to execute said vision. As a result we have a responsibility to protect the devs to a certain extent so that he may focus on what they do best (one hint.. code). I’ll be honest, and this is my opinion, the white paper published today would have been great for a traditional business (investors prospectus / quarterly shareholder guidance docs) but for the purposes of the crypto-sphere, many of the traditional strategies employed in the creation of such documents for publicly traded companies etc can be somewhat negatively perceived by those in crypto. This happens do to the fact that businesses are publicly accessible (for the most part) with transparency etc and existing within a regulated system of check and balances. Basically, a precedent of implicit trust/accountability exists for these entities and as such guidances etc can be given as they are generating revenue etc to substantiate their claims etc. Cryptos on the other hand have no such requirements or systems thus when making price projections for example (something common when offering guidance for typical companies to investors) it can come off as “scammy” to a crypto community that was built from the ground up to be a trustless system (blame the Byzantine general). Anyways, whats done is done, regrettably it did much more harm than good introducing many crypto buzz words and trying to be too many things at once. Did it impact the price? It may have had an impact, but the people that were going to sell on the news, were going to do so regardless (this is speculation on my part, I have no corroborating evidence). Personally, I should have asked to get a draft to review it before it was published and could have suggested alterations, so I apologize to the community, I dropped the ball on that. The devs are brilliant and really nice guys, and are willing to bend over backward to grant the wishes of those that own saffroncoins. They also do rely on the expertise of the members of the community so please note that I am not pointing fingers, I honestly believe that the document was created with the best of intentions and I applaud the initiative taken by the individual, ultimately though, it should have been peer-reviewed by others prior to its dissemination to the public in order to ensure that the coin obtain the best possible exposure.

The existing WP will be reviewed and modified; price guidance will be removed, as it has no place in such a document, nor should fixed price targets/guidances ever be the resp of official saffron documents to post. Speculation is best served within the message boards. I don’t care at this time where the price is even though I have seen for myself the equivalent of dozens of BTC in value evaporate with the price decrease from its high. Short term fluctuations happen, med/long term is where my focus is and things are looking very good as nothing has changed in my view that we have fantastic devs can will keep adding to an already great coin and burgeoning “saffron ecosystem”.

Crypto is an odd animal, we create decentralized systems and yet for their ultimate success, centralized structures (foundations/committees etc) must arise in order to remove the noise and allow for the best ideas and ultimately decisions optimised for the coins success to percolate and be integrated into the coin’s framework.

Successful businesses are built by leveraging strong leadership which instill long term confidence and coins are no different in this respect. As such, if you will have me, I will take on a more active role in the community moving forward as there needs to be more robust checks and balances as well as guidance to help peer review new ideas, propositions, pr material etc. I don’t seek to "control" the coin but I will do what I can to steer it on its optimal course.   I encourage other within the community to step forward and be heard so that we may form saffroncoin’s official “dev support group”.

Now is the time to galvanize as a community and instill a structure that supports the devs in their quest to create an ever greater crypto.  

Well said.

I agree that the developers and their continued dedication to updating saffroncoin has provided me the confidence to hold through the short term dips. The only thing I wish I did differently was let go some of my holdings to accumulate more at the current price.  Smiley
hughjays77

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:55:23 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 11:16:15 PM by hughjays77

We can fool ourselves all we want writing sentences to make our own reality. ALTcoins that go up 4000% in 4-5 days - CRASH simple as that.

Since I seem to be the only one[publicly, I sure there are others] with hard cold BTC and cash from my investment; I will continue in my role as the 'unofficial no bullshit' monitor. I will not FUD but since I know the majority here are 'pie in the sky' teens and twenty yr olds. I have to self -appoint myself in this role.

I continue to accumulate maybe up my old level of 700k or up to 10% of coins in issue. I will decide depending on how I see things going in this thread.

Coinviking, I dont agree that 'price guidance has no place in the the whitepaper. As a matter of fact when some here were hyping the 2000,3000,4000% appreciation I only mentioned it once because my 'price guidance' was infinitely more conservative 1000sat by the end of July. Having made over 200btc in the crypto markets and predicting the 50-70% crash via PM, this was my attempt at 'capping the price'. Crypto's encourage pump and dump we should have actually been revolutionary and FUD's[wrong word - play down is better] Saffron's price as soon as it was over 2000sat. I know some will think that would be crazy but Crypto's are a new world and we have to use unorthodox methods to achieve price stability. No matter the Press Release or Whitepapers, coins that go up 4000% in 4-5days always crash period full stop. If we are not careful it will happen again. Remember its not the Whales that drive up the price. They simply sell into the 'Mania' and buy during the 'Panic'.
hughjays77

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:56:46 PM

Classic noob thinking  Huh

You may not have been the only cause, but putting out a paper that basically tells people that you think the coin is incredibly overpriced sure doesn't help. What was the point of having market cap/price predictions in there anyway? Anyone with half a brain knows you can't predict shit like that, especially in the crypto world. Stick to the facts, not some BS about what you think the price should be.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: