News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437758 times)
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:05:58 PM

CoinViking,

I just want to add that I dont disagree with the majority of what you have said. We disagree on the price guidance issue.

Do you also disagree with my proposal re a publicly voted on additional premine ?

Please read what I PM'd to the Dev re the poison pill of 'premine=scam kind of thinking' and the fate of many coins that dont have premines.

Here is what I proposed in the original whitepaper

======================================
Expanded Premine/Public Coin Float

We will make submission to the community for an extended premine or public coin float of 250,000-500,000 Saffroncoins to assist future real world/online projects. This additional premine would have to approved and voted on by the community. Any use of this new premine would also have to be authorised and approved by the head Developer and any  2 committee heads.   An example of authorised use would be to reward a real world chain for accepting Saffroncoin eg. (redacted due to confidentiality). 'Real world retailer stores and shoppers will never refuse free money'. A rising Saffroncoin price creates a positive feedback loop. The funds would also be used in funding bounties for new feature development. This additional premine would be placed at a public address in the Saffroncoin Reserve Fund [ SCRF]and be matched by the community for a total of 500,000 - 1,000,000 Saffroncoin. Extremely Important in the above scenario is that the majority [>75%] of this new reserve will go towards real world promotion and NOT people who are already familiar with crypto currencies. This will eliminate any real or imagined risk of dumping on exchanges. Paper wallets may even be used and all oversight is to be the responsibility of a new Saffroncoin Audit committee. Target Date to start Jul 15 2014
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:11:26 PM

We can fool ourselves all we want writing sentences to make our own reality. ALTcoins that go up 4000% in 4-5 days - CRASH simple as that.

Since I seem to be the only one[publicly, I sure there are others] with hard cold BTC and cash from my investment; I will continue in my role as the 'unofficial no bullshit' monitor. I will not FUD but since I know the majority here are 'pie in the sky' teens and twenty yr olds. I have to self -appoint myself in this role.

I continue to accumulate maybe up my old level of 700k or up to 10% of coins in issue. I will decide depending on how I see things going in this thread.

Coinviking, I dont agree that 'price guidance has no place in the the whitepaper. As a matter of fact when some here were hyping the 2000,3000,4000% appreciation I only mentioned it once because my 'price guidance' was infinitely more conservative 1000sat by the end of July. Having made over 200btc in the crypto markets and predicting the 50-70% crash via PM, this was my attempt at 'capping the price'. Crypto's encourage pump and dump we should have actually been revolutionary and FUD's Saffron's price as soon as it was over 2000sat. I know some will think that would be crazy but Crypto's are a new world and we have to use unorthodox methods to achieve price stability. No matter the Press Release or Whitepapers, coins that go up 4000% in 4-5days always crash period full stop. If we are not careful it will happen again. Remember its not the Whales that drive up the price. They simply sell into the 'Mania' and buy during the 'Panic'.

You accept it or not but that was a mistake on your part. You can appoint yourself in any role you want but when major decisions will be made, Community's + devs decision will be final. You are also a community member and always welcome to give your ideas and opinions but please don't try to force them. Its reality that price guidance has no place in crypto world yet and providing a four times lower price target than market price was a serious mistake as in crypto market price can go up 4000% and still rise more.  The orthodox methods can't be used yet in this market. I hope in future you instead of being self righteous also listen to other people here. Please don't call anybody noob here as all of us have knowledge what we are doing here. Most of the community supporters are not in favor of what you think but still you are trying to force your opinion. This will not work here.

You are always welcome as a valued community supporter.

Regards Vipin
griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:18:25 PM

I am against any kind of hard fork to add in a premine.  Can the dev setup a donation address on the OP so some kind of fund can be setup for giveaways and ongoing development.  I think this community is big enough for this to turn into a sizeable sum over time and with the price rising it will be worthwhile.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:24:09 PM

I am also in favour of setting up a community fund account.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:25:56 PM

Why is there no blake mining info or pool ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
hughjays77

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:27:10 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 11:52:06 PM by hughjays77

" as in crypto market price can go up 4000% and still rise more." RUBBISH. If you believe that then you are stupid. 4000% in 4-5days = crash in every single coin. Some recover. Most dont. I think Saffron will.

This is not a Hippy commune, Cuba or North Korea. Adapt or die  Simple. I think you are one of the 'pie in the sky kids' wanting to hold hands and sing Kumbaya. You will NOT get that from me . I also will not FUD but you will continue to get honesty and 'reality' from me not wishful thinking. It that thinking of a 'free lunch' that make 4000% rise in 4days normal in the Crypto world that is the problem. It is NOT normal and should never be encouraged. It should actually be actively discouraged.

We can fool ourselves all we want writing sentences to make our own reality. ALTcoins that go up 4000% in 4-5 days - CRASH simple as that.

Since I seem to be the only one[publicly, I sure there are others] with hard cold BTC and cash from my investment; I will continue in my role as the 'unofficial no bullshit' monitor. I will not FUD but since I know the majority here are 'pie in the sky' teens and twenty yr olds. I have to self -appoint myself in this role.

I continue to accumulate maybe up my old level of 700k or up to 10% of coins in issue. I will decide depending on how I see things going in this thread.

Coinviking, I dont agree that 'price guidance has no place in the the whitepaper. As a matter of fact when some here were hyping the 2000,3000,4000% appreciation I only mentioned it once because my 'price guidance' was infinitely more conservative 1000sat by the end of July. Having made over 200btc in the crypto markets and predicting the 50-70% crash via PM, this was my attempt at 'capping the price'. Crypto's encourage pump and dump we should have actually been revolutionary and FUD's Saffron's price as soon as it was over 2000sat. I know some will think that would be crazy but Crypto's are a new world and we have to use unorthodox methods to achieve price stability. No matter the Press Release or Whitepapers, coins that go up 4000% in 4-5days always crash period full stop. If we are not careful it will happen again. Remember its not the Whales that drive up the price. They simply sell into the 'Mania' and buy during the 'Panic'.

You accept it or not but that was a mistake on your part. You can appoint yourself in any role you want but when major decisions will be made, Community's + devs decision will be final. You are also a community member and always welcome to give your ideas and opinions but please don't try to force them. Its reality that price guidance has no place in crypto world yet and providing a four times lower price target than market price was a serious mistake as in crypto market price can go up 4000% and still rise more.  The orthodox methods can't be used yet in this market. I hope in future you instead of being self righteous also listen to other people here. Please don't call anybody noob here as all of us have knowledge what we are doing here. Most of the community supporters are not in favor of what you think but still you are trying to force your opinion. This will not work here.

You are always welcome as a valued community supporter.

Regards Vipin
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:52:51 PM

Hugh

First of all stop talking that bull shit. You don't know who I am and if I am talking respectfully it does not mean that I can't talk bull shit like you. You don't even know how to talk with people. I have much knowledge and experience of financial world you are crapping about and I also hold large amout of saffron coins but I did not sell on the rise or fall. I knew that price will fall but did not make it worse by selling my coins. I also did not try to force my opinion in the whitepaper and provide 4 times less price target.

Okay let me tell you a story : you had about 700k coins and you were very eager to present a whitepaper for future developments. In that whitepaper you provided 1.5 months price price target 4 times lower than the current market price and spoke sth about pre mine(misunderstood by many). But wait before the release of whitepaper you sold around 550k of your coins at high price, which is like 5% of current coin circulation. Then you again started buying at Lower prices because you know the potential of the coin. Now see the price is around the target provided by you.

What do we think about this ? Now stop calling others noob or "pie in the sky kids".

After all this damage and your bullshit, I am still being respectfull and asking you to co operate but no you are the self righteous here and you think you know everything.

The damage is done., we can now move forward From here by supporting Devs as a community. You are also part of community, nothing more than anybody else and nothing less.
Adatrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:52:59 PM

I am also in favour of setting up a community fund account.

As am I. Not sure why he continues to reiterate that the recent uptrend would have an inevitable crash... no shit?

The entity who was driving the price up did not suddenly decide to obliterate the minimal liquidity in buy support, why not let the mania buy through the sells? Instead, you let go of a large % of your holdings prior to releasing a document that described the current market cap as overvalued. Immediately causing panic sales by weak hands and early supporters.

Why not discuss the price projections with the developers/community members prior to expressing your opinion? Hmm I can guess why, it didn't concern you as you were not heavily invested at that point.  Roll Eyes

In addition, there are numerous examples of much larger market manipulations, how about XC for example:

490x in 3 weeks
Coin_Viking

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:11:58 AM

I'm 35, so not everyone here are teens lol. Cold realism is good, I see no issues with that Hugh. I know that you are a financially minded individual and from what I can discern, very knowledgeable. The sell on news, was going to happen, if you chose to exercise action on this as you have stated to lock in profits, that's your prerogative. If you sold as much saffron as stated then the bulk of the selling pressure was you divesting your holding based on a quick scan of the Bittrex chart, its rather easy to predict such a drops in price when you contributed so much to it. I don't believe it was premeditated on your part but that as soon as you noticed any indices pointing to downward trend you jumped in. Thats ok, this is crypto. Had you held off and rather bled off your holdings would the price have stabilized, kept increasing or suffered less of a precipitous drop? Guess we will never know. But what's done is done, you did what you felt was the right move for you.

Price stability is somewhat illusiory in crypto given the speculative nature, the lack of measurable fundamentals and their inherent "smallcap" nature. Even bitcoin lacks stability comparable to those of fiats. People will hype and pump and there isn't a whole lot that can be done, many options have been proposed and attempted by other cryptos but at this time, other than say actively FUDDing a coin as you mention, it could work but seriously would damage the community and longterm future prospects of said coin. Saffroncoin has accumulated alot of goodwill, and very little negativity, so actively manipulating prices is not something that we should strive for with short sighted strategies that could do more harm than good.

As far as the WP specifically, official coin docs shouldnt try and predict pricing. There is nothing to supports them unlike business that have revenues etc. It's pure speculation. As I stated on my rather long winded msg, the wp was a solid document but not optimal for the cryptophere. People tend to look at these papers and only spot the red flags.. these being anything that's more or less been associated with previous scamcoins. If you wanted the price guidance, it should have been at the end as a footnote, not the first thing out of the gates, but you are a price/profit minded individual so I understand why it would take prominence over the actual roadmaps established later in the doc. i would have structured the doc along the lines of the 6 cornerstones of the coin. That being said, some of the wording I would have altered such as to approach the subject of new financial influx for future coin support etc as more of a community driven objective via donations like so many other coins have succesfully accomplished rather than using the premine terminology (to be fair triggering a second bulk premine is unheard of, and potentially not even feasible code wise, but thats neither here nor there). I believe that there was mention of a NSF and VISA/Mastercard as well. Let's be frank, the NSF for naut coin is an anomaly because the guy running it is a public figure and as such people see it differently (I hold naut FYI). For saffron to have that in its docs is pointless, it involved central control and ALOT of trust in those operating such a fund, but conflicts with ideals of what saffron seeks to be (democratic, distributed etc). The cards shouldnt be called Visa etc.. as saffron is not in talk with visa or mastercard etc. I understand what you meant by it (preloaded, or loadeable debit cards ala blackcoin.. which are pretty neat) it just comes of as a purecoin fiasco when the mention of Visa or mastercard is uttered.

I believe you are a valuable member of the community as we need people with different view points. I enjoy debate and am not afraid to speak my mind in a respectable and professional manner. Different ideas make for stronger end products because all options have been considered and we dont ignore those that could become missed opportunities. Lets work together on this, as we build up a Dev support group. No more individuals acting unilaterally (myself included), and lets build something that will defy expectations. Are you with me Hugh? That includes you too Vip & Adatrader Smiley

I'm am easy to reach, I 'll check on here when I can, I'm also on twitter, or you guys can reach me via good ol' email erebusmine@gmail.com

hughjays77

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:58:52 AM

You must be a fan of Ancient Aliens or Rense.com. Conspiracy Theorys seem to be your forte. Again kiddo 4000% increase in 4-5days = crash. I started selling at approx 2500sat [no need to wait on any press release or white paper]. Get over yourself. Sure you knew it would crash. After the fact right - 20/20. You selling would not have thing any worse. The market is bigger than you. Listen again... cryptos that go up 4000% in 4-5 days always crash ..NO exceptions..So recover..most never do. Saffron will.

You are right the damage is done. The 'damage' of not talking down a 4000% price increase in days but cheerleading it instead.  I tried in black and white to talk it down but most just pretended like it didnt matter. If we dont learn it will happen again. None of us control the mania or panic of crypto markets. 

Hugh

First of all stop talking that bull shit. You don't know who I am and if I am talking respectfully it does not mean that I can't talk bull shit like you. You don't even know how to talk with people. I have much knowledge and experience of financial world you are crapping about and I also hold large amout of saffron coins but I did not sell on the rise or fall. I knew that price will fall but did not make it worse by selling my coins. I also did not try to force my opinion in the whitepaper and provide 4 times less price target.

Okay let me tell you a story : you had about 700k coins and you were very eager to present a whitepaper for future developments. In that whitepaper you provided 1.5 months price price target 4 times lower than the current market price and spoke sth about pre mine(misunderstood by many). But wait before the release of whitepaper you sold around 550k of your coins at high price, which is like 5% of current coin circulation. Then you again started buying at Lower prices because you know the potential of the coin. Now see the price is around the target provided by you.

What do we think about this ? Now stop calling others noob or "pie in the sky kids".

After all this damage and your bullshit, I am still being respectfull and asking you to co operate but no you are the self righteous here and you think you know everything.

The damage is done., we can now move forward From here by supporting Devs as a community. You are also part of community, nothing more than anybody else and nothing less.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:05:05 AM

Classic noob thinking  Huh

ALTcoins that go up 4000% in 4-5 days - CRASH simple as that. Its not rocket science. A first semester finance course can explain why in more detail.

If you want to continue in the fantasy that I caused the crash or it was 'deep' conspiracy theory then I cant help you.

You may not have been the only cause, but putting out a paper that basically tells people that you think the coin is incredibly overpriced sure doesn't help. What was the point of having market cap/price predictions in there anyway? Anyone with half a brain knows you can't predict shit like that, especially in the crypto world. Stick to the facts, not some BS about what you think the price should be.

You're right, having price predictions in a whitepaper is a pretty noob move, glad you can admit your mistake.
hughjays77

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:13:19 AM

I'm 35, so not everyone here are teens lol. Cold realism is good, I see no issues with that Hugh. I know that you are a financially minded individual and from what I can discern, very knowledgeable. The sell on news, was going to happen, if you chose to exercise action on this as you have stated to lock in profits, that's your prerogative. If you sold as much saffron as stated then the bulk of the selling pressure was you divesting your holding based on a quick scan of the Bittrex chart, its rather easy to predict such a drops in price when you contributed so much to it. I don't believe it was premeditated on your part but that as soon as you noticed any indices pointing to downward trend you jumped in. Thats ok, this is crypto. Had you held off and rather bled off your holdings would the price have stabilized, kept increasing or suffered less of a precipitous drop? Guess we will never know. But what's done is done, you did what you felt was the right move for you.

I hear you but Not my investing style. I PM'd the Dev as soon as we hit 20x and I sold into the increase up to 40x. Its a lot easier that way.... in real life and especially the crypto world with limited liquidity.

Price stability is somewhat illusiory in crypto given the speculative nature, the lack of measurable fundamentals and their inherent "smallcap" nature. Even bitcoin lacks stability comparable to those of fiats. People will hype and pump and there isn't a whole lot that can be done, many options have been proposed and attempted by other cryptos but at this time, other than say actively FUDDing a coin as you mention, it could work but seriously would damage the community and longterm future prospects of said coin. Saffroncoin has accumulated alot of goodwill, and very little negativity, so actively manipulating prices is not something that we should strive for with short sighted strategies that could do more harm than good.

Agreed for the most part but I think since we can hardy control events in crypto world we should appear responsible and issue warnings in the thread if we have 10x,20x or 40x increases in just a few days. This 4day mania can happen again and we would again face another crash albeit at a higher level

As far as the WP specifically, official coin docs shouldnt try and predict pricing. There is nothing to supports them unlike business that have revenues etc. It's pure speculation. As I stated on my rather long winded msg, the wp was a solid document but not optimal for the cryptophere. People tend to look at these papers and only spot the red flags.. these being anything that's more or less been associated with previous scamcoins. If you wanted the price guidance, it should have been at the end as a footnote, not the first thing out of the gates, but you are a price/profit minded individual so I understand why it would take prominence over the actual roadmaps established later in the doc. i would have structured the doc along the lines of the 6 cornerstones of the coin. That being said, some of the wording I would have altered such as to approach the subject of new financial influx for future coin support etc as more of a community driven objective via donations like so many other coins have succesfully accomplished rather than using the premine terminology (to be fair triggering a second bulk premine is unheard of, and potentially not even feasible code wise, but thats neither here nor there). I believe that there was mention of a NSF and VISA/Mastercard as well. Let's be frank, the NSF for naut coin is an anomaly because the guy running it is a public figure and as such people see it differently (I hold naut FYI). For saffron to have that in its docs is pointless, it involved central control and ALOT of trust in those operating such a fund, but conflicts with ideals of what saffron seeks to be (democratic, distributed etc). The cards shouldnt be called Visa etc.. as saffron is not in talk with visa or mastercard etc. I understand what you meant by it (preloaded, or loadeable debit cards ala blackcoin.. which are pretty neat) it just comes of as a purecoin fiasco when the mention of Visa or mastercard is uttered.

I am listening. I think we need minimum 1,000,000 Saffroncoin for giveaways over the next year. [ Offline & Online Individuals & Retailers with a focus on Offline].  DO you disagree ? Lets say you think the figure is 1/8 of that. How do we raise the coins ?

I believe you are a valuable member of the community as we need people with different view points. I enjoy debate and am not afraid to speak my mind in a respectable and professional manner. Different ideas make for stronger end products because all options have been considered and we dont ignore those that could become missed opportunities. Lets work together on this, as we build up a Dev support group. No more individuals acting unilaterally (myself included), and lets build something that will defy expectations. Are you with me Hugh? That includes you too Vip & Adatrader Smiley

No problem. We will express or views professionally in the thread and move accordingly.

I'm am easy to reach, I 'll check on here when I can, I'm also on twitter, or you guys can reach me via good ol' email erebusmine@gmail.com

hughjays77

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:15:29 AM

Just remember for future Son, that 4000% increases in a few days in anything are never sustainable  Grin

Classic noob thinking  Huh

ALTcoins that go up 4000% in 4-5 days - CRASH simple as that. Its not rocket science. A first semester finance course can explain why in more detail.

If you want to continue in the fantasy that I caused the crash or it was 'deep' conspiracy theory then I cant help you.

You may not have been the only cause, but putting out a paper that basically tells people that you think the coin is incredibly overpriced sure doesn't help. What was the point of having market cap/price predictions in there anyway? Anyone with half a brain knows you can't predict shit like that, especially in the crypto world. Stick to the facts, not some BS about what you think the price should be.

You're right, having price predictions in a whitepaper is a pretty noob move, glad you can admit your mistake.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:25:16 AM

You must be a fan of Ancient Aliens or Rense.com. Conspiracy Theorys seem to be your forte. Again kiddo 4000% increase in 4-5days = crash. I started selling at approx 2500sat [no need to wait on any press release or white paper]. Get over yourself. Sure you knew it would crash. After the fact right - 20/20. You selling would not have thing any worse. The market is bigger than you. Listen again... cryptos that go up 4000% in 4-5 days always crash ..NO exceptions..So recover..most never do. Saffron will.

You are right the damage is done. The 'damage' of not talking down a 4000% price increase in days but cheerleading it instead.  I tried in black and white to talk it down but most just pretended like it didnt matter. If we dont learn it will happen again. None of us control the mania or panic of crypto markets. 

Hugh

After all this damage and your bullshit, I am still being respectful and asking you to co operate but no you are the self righteous here and you think you know everything.

Its useless to talk to you, you are stubborn and self righteous person. You know this is the reason that insider trading is illegal. People like you will always put your personal interest ahead of coins interest. You have done a lot of damage already, please no need to issue warnings if price increases again. You can sell your coins and take profit but no need to issue warnings in case of price rise.

Dev request to you that don't let anybody decide anything important alone in future including me.

Thanks for your support.
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:28:55 AM

these public squabbles are "not helping" the future of this coin...

dev, please put your foot down, and put a stop to this...
Adatrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:37:22 AM

these public squabbles are "not helping" the future of this coin...

dev, please put your foot down, and put a stop to this...

Everything is fine, hopefully hugh can quietly disappear though as his contributions to saffroncoin are unnecessary. 
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:10:06 AM

How about put all yourselfie a side, then work together ??

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
badchild

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:03:51 AM

The truth is that the "hater" is from saffron community, he manipulate the market to make profit for himself.

That sucks.
kirilvvbg

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:23:03 AM

Why is there no blake mining info or pool ?

And why you do not set a normal X11 pool since these P2Ps really s**k (imho)... Wink Grin
restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:33:52 AM

The main problem is - you had "internal info" - writing in whitepaper that crash is expected. Then dumped helping the crash.
I'm not in finances, you tell me what happens if one of bigger holders dumps before info is widespread.
Nothing personal, I admire your ability to predict... do you give private lessons? But, you should realize that some people are upset and that is normal and to be expected Smiley
Let's move ahead.

Right now I just wish to find Blake miner.
Adding algo which cannot be mined is mistake. Right now few people with gpu miners do instamining on blake.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: