News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437758 times)
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:20:16 PM

I can't believe this coin is still under 2k sat, with all the features coming in the wallet release today. Really is currently a hidden gem, but I predict in the next 48 hours everyone is going to be talking about it.
ssshhhhhhhhhhhh  Roll Eyes

Haha, I know sorry, it's just hard to contain my excitement after I bought in under 1k Wink

Congrats !
What is your target price ?  Wink
Sku

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:25:00 PM

I can't believe this coin is still under 2k sat, with all the features coming in the wallet release today. Really is currently a hidden gem, but I predict in the next 48 hours everyone is going to be talking about it.
ssshhhhhhhhhhhh  Roll Eyes

Haha, I know sorry, it's just hard to contain my excitement after I bought in under 1k Wink

Congrats !
What is your target price ?  Wink

The moon  Tongue
katak

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:27:52 PM

Hi All,

Did anyone receive a payment of 2000 SFR ?! Cheesy
I made a mistake during payout and adress looks good... in case of! ^^

See you

Many thanks  Grin

Holy shit, you again! Cheesy
last time you made me "work" on SUM and now you got my money... ^^

Hobocc

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:38:10 PM

we will to da  moon together Cool Cool Cool Cool
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:51:46 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 02:18:38 PM by saffroncoin

Wallet v2.3.1-beta should be ready for download in 1-2 hours. Will post once it is uploaded. Before that these are the shots of all the stuff we newly included in this wallet version.

Do note that this is a short Beta version. If we find all is well within the first few days, we will release the final version soon enough.

Overview Page

We have changed the layout of SFRMS since the previous version making it much more easier to use and understand. Just enter an address that you would like to use, any sort of message and an alias. With SFRMS you can receive coins through SFRSend+ without giving out your address to the public. Your alias is paired with the SFR address you provided so you do not need to disclose your address. Optionally you can enter your email on which you would like to receive SFR transaction alerts. A bit like your bank account where you are notified of deposits and withdrawals.
We have removed the anonymous encrypted messaging service "POOF!" from this version because we feel it is better to have this in a mobile wallet. We will integrate POOF! in our upcoming mobile wallet along with self-destructing voice messages!

SFRSend / SFRSend+

We are providing 2 types of anonymity techniques.
Have a look at this post where it is explained how these work : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586320.msg7947438#msg7947438 .
Do note SFRSend+ is the only anonymizing technique that allows you to receive your coins without disclosing your wallet address to the sender. Just give that person your SFRMS alias and ask him/her to use the latest wallet. It is not necessary for the sender to have an SFRMS alias.
We developed this feature keeping in mind the privacy of users and some suggestions by the community. Many would not like to disclose their SFR address since anyone can look it up on the blockchain and find all your transactions and balances. With SFRSend+, your wallet address privacy is assured.
Do note that a transaction fee of 2% is taken for every transaction. This is done because these services can bloat the blockchain a bit depending on the cycles.

Fully-Fledged trading on Exchanges

We are the first ones to make use of webkit technology in crypto-wallets. Our first features with webkit included built in IRC and exchange rates.
With Webkit, we can do amazing stuff. So now we have included fully-fledged exchanges built into the wallet. Currently we have included only Bittrex and Mintpal. We will only include those exchanges that are trading SFR. We included Mintpal because we felt Mintpal may add us soon. It is just an assumption. When other bigger exchanges add us, we will include them. There are various benefits of using in wallet trading even though you can do the same thing on a web browser. It depends from person to person. But with in built wallet trading, you do not have to deal with browser vulnerabilities or other sort of bugs. Also each webkit container is independant of itself and doesnt affect the working of other features in the wallet.
Do note that, Bittrex may lag a bit for some. It even lags for me when I personally use it on a browser. Incase you feel there is lag, just click the "Mintpal" button. Mintpal will load and then you can click back to Bittrex.

Fully-Fledged built-in Block Explorer

It is great to have a block explorer in the wallet to quickly look up some transactions or the rich list. Others have included in a way of text-based but we are the only ones to have a full GUI based built-in block explorer. This is also much easier to use and packs more features than a Text-based explorer.

SFRBit

We would first like to give credit to VeriCoin to first implement such a useful feature. It is a necessity in the altcoin world.
SFRBit basically lets you buy goods/services on places that accept Bitcoin using your SFR. So if you don't have Bitcoins, no problem, if you have SaffronCoins, you can pay for that item.
Do note that a transaction fee of 1.5% is taken on every SFRBit transaction. The minimum BTC that you can send in 0.0005 and the max. is 0.1 BTC per transaction. Since this is a Beta wallet, we have kept these constraints. The max. amount will be increased later.
Have a look at this post about our successful testing of SFRBit : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586320.msg7962974#msg7962974

Once the wallet is ready to download, I will post about it.
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:58:48 PM

Wallet v2.3.1-beta should be ready for download in 1-2 hours. Will post once it is uploaded. Before that these are the shots of all the stuff we newly included in this wallet version.

Do note that this is a short Beta version. If we find all is well within the first few days, we will release the final version soon enough.

Overview Page

We have changed the layout of SFRMS since the previous version making it much more easier to use and understand. Just enter an address that you would like to use, any sort of message and an alias. With SFRMS you can receive coins through SFRSend+ without giving out your address to the public. Your alias is paired with the SFR address you provided so you do not need to disclose your address. Optionally you can enter your email on which you would like to receive SFR transaction alerts. A bit like your bank account where you are notified of deposits and withdrawals.
We have removed the anonymous encrypted messaging service "POOF!" from this version because we feel it is better to have this in a mobile wallet. We will integrate POOF! in our upcoming mobile wallet along with self-destructing voice messages!

SFRSend / SFRSend+

We are providing 2 types of anonymity techniques.
Have a look at this post where it is explained how these work : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586320.msg7947438#msg7947438 .
Do note SFRSend+ is the only anonymizing technique that allows you to receive your coins without disclosing your wallet address to the sender. Just give that person your SFRMS alias and ask him/her to use the latest wallet. It is not necessary for the sender to have an SFRMS alias.
We developed this feature keeping in mind the privacy of users and some suggestions by the community. Many would not like to disclose their SFR address since anyone can look it up on the blockchain and find all your transactions and balances. With SFRSend+, your wallet address privacy is assured.
Do note that a transaction fee of 5% is taken for every transaction. This is done to discourage the use of anon unnecessarily since these services can bloat the blockchain a bit.

Fully-Fledged trading on Exchanges

We are the first ones to make use of webkit technology in crypto-wallets. Our first features with webkit included built in IRC and exchange rates.
With Webkit, we can do amazing stuff. So now we have included fully-fledged exchanges built into the wallet. Currently we have included only Bittrex and Mintpal. We will only include those exchanges that are trading SFR. We included Mintpal because we felt Mintpal may add us soon. It is just an assumption. When other bigger exchanges add us, we will include them. There are various benefits of using in wallet trading even though you can do the same thing on a web browser. It depends from person to person. But with in built wallet trading, you do not have to deal with browser vulnerabilities or other sort of bugs. Also each webkit container is independant of itself and doesnt affect the working of other features in the wallet.
Do note that, Bittrex may lag a bit for some. It even lags for me when I personally use it on a browser. Incase you feel there is lag, just click the "Mintpal" button. Mintpal will load and then you can click back to Bittrex.

Fully-Fledged built-in Block Explorer

It is great to have a block explorer in the wallet to quickly look up some transactions or the rich list. Others have included in a way of text-based but we are the only ones to have a full GUI based built-in block explorer. This is also much easier to use and packs more features than a Text-based explorer.

SFRBit

We would first like to give credit to VeriCoin to first implement such a useful feature. It is a necessity in the altcoin world.
SFRBit basically lets you buy goods/services on places that accept Bitcoin using your SFR. So if you don't have Bitcoins, no problem, if you have SaffronCoins, you can pay for that item.
Do note that a transaction fee of 1.5% is taken on every SFRBit transaction. The minimum BTC that you can send in 0.0005 and the max. is 0.1 BTC per transaction. Since this is a Beta wallet, we have kept these constraints. The max. amount will be increased later.
Have a look at this post about our successful testing of SFRBit : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586320.msg7962974#msg7962974

Once the wallet is ready to download, I will post about it.

Wow, so many great features and upcoming, excellent work dev

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:07:04 PM

Yep excellent !!!
Sku

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:08:12 PM

Really great looking wallet release, can't wait to download in a few hours. This coin is going to have a market cap in the millions soon enough.
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:21:49 PM

Dev, really solid work. Just one question and something that is better clarified before somebody starts spreading false information. What happens to the 5% fees that are paid for anon transactions? If these are destroyed, how is that done, are they sent to a specific address or how exactly? This is very interesting as it can potentially lead to ever decreasing number of SFR in circulation which will be awsome for the price.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:30:15 PM

Dev, really solid work. Just one question and something that is better clarified before somebody starts spreading false information. What happens to the 5% fees that are paid for anon transactions? If these are destroyed, how is that done, are they sent to a specific address or how exactly? This is very interesting as it can potentially lead to ever decreasing number of SFR in circulation which will be awsome for the price.

No they can't get destroyed. They are sent to an address address which will be used as a community and development fund. After the beta phase we will explain all this as well as display the addresses used.
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:33:39 PM

Can someone let me know how many coin in circulation r8 now?

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:37:39 PM

Really great looking wallet release, can't wait to download in a few hours. This coin is going to have a market cap in the millions soon enough.

+100! SOLID work!
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:41:54 PM

Holy COW- Make 'em STOP SELLING!
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:48:25 PM

Can someone let me know how many coin in circulation r8 now?

it's around 12million coin in circulation, last time i check

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:50:14 PM

SFR is on fire today  Grin
maxsinner

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:50:58 PM

No they can't get destroyed. They are sent to an address address which will be used as a community and development fund. After the beta phase we will explain all this as well as display the addresses used.

Wouldn't it be better to send them to an address with no private keys and thus increasing the value of all SFR in circulation? Something like Saffroncoindestroyedcoinsaddress2sad34fas3.

Then the link for the total supply can calculate total coins mined minus the coins in this address?

In this way you would still effectively increase the value of everybody's SFR without having people question the use of the 5% fees?
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:54:27 PM

I have to say some words about VERIBIT and SFRBIT. VERIBIT is totally useless crap, it's comission fluctuates about 3-8%, it's unbeleivebly high. No one will use such feature and that veribit is crap for pump, nothing more. But 1.5 in beta looks awesome, it surely can be used for paying and it's much better than veri. So SFR beated in it VRC.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:59:06 PM

Wouldn't it be better to send them to an address with no private keys and thus increasing the value of all SFR in circulation? Something like Saffroncoindestroyedcoinsaddress2sad34fas3.

Then the link for the total supply can calculate total coins mined minus the coins in this address?

In this way you would still effectively increase the value of everybody's SFR without having people question the use of the 5% fees?

We can do that. It's a good point. But that is a lot of SFR being lost.
5% is just because the number of cycles causes bloating of the blockchain. We can discuss a lot in beta phase and make improvements where necessary
maxsinner

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:06:39 PM

We can do that. It's a good point. But that is a lot of SFR being lost.
5% is just because the number of cycles causes bloating of the blockchain. We can discuss a lot in beta phase and make improvements where necessary

The lost SFR is not actually lost as it will transfer it's value to the remaining coins in circulation (as they will become more valuable the more SFR is "lost") while if it goes to the address in somebody's control there will be always people who go out and spread FUD, also people will start fearing that those coins might be dumped at some point especially if there are a lot of fees being paid.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:10:38 PM

Trading volume is still low ->  SFR VOL   2351131.90158211 SFR 

People are holding, this is good.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: