News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437748 times)
Lucksee

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:10:41 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 03:24:07 AM by Lucksee

The WhitePaper is uploaded. Please download it and give your views :

http://saffroncoin.com/SaffronWPupdate247b.doc

Nice whitepaper. I like the fact that you guys are chasing actual usage instead of vague promises.
"In light of the advent and prevalence of multipools seeking to target the most profitable PoW coins, a very tangible benefit exist by the very fundamental design of Saffroncoin whereby exposure to large influxes of sustained hashrate in an attempt to dominate mining will have their impacts minimized as the individual algorithms being targeted will compensate with a proportional increase in difficulty to maintain the equilibrium with the other algorithm on the network."

Excellent.

"Ultimately, crypto-currencies should be no different in their execution and yet up to now the main strategies have stemmed from attempts to explain the technology in minutiae to the uninitiated, to extol its virtues, benefits and disruptive potential, which is certainly commendable, though in our opinion, fail to connect on a much more basic level.  Ultimately, we should be striving to design and create applications and services that will allow for seamless, intuitive use of crypto-currencies by the general public, to the point where most of not all concerns or negative perceptions evaporate, technological barriers disappear and the advantages of crypto-currencies become obvious."

Excellent.

The prevalent technological trends are heading firmly into mobile solutions, as such; solely relying on desktop based clients for the long-term success of any coin is a mistake. In addition to the growing ubiquity of mobile devices, designs based on intuitiveness or rather the maxim of “the simpler the better” have gained enormous favour in the past decade and have only helped to accelerate the adoption of new technologies and might have otherwise been or be perceived as inherently complicated.  Ultimately, crypto-currencies should be no different in their execution and yet up to now the main strategies have stemmed from attempts to explain the technology in minutiae to the uninitiated, to extol its virtues, benefits and disruptive potential, which is certainly commendable, though in our opinion, fail to connect on a much more basic level.  Ultimately, we should be striving to design and create applications and services that will allow for seamless, intuitive use of crypto-currencies by the general public, to the point where most of not all concerns or negative perceptions evaporate, technological barriers disappear and the advantages of crypto-currencies become obvious. The end game should be of a future where crypto-currencies cease to be “crypto” and simply become currency and to achieve such aims an evolution of the infrastructure surrounding coins must materialize to a point where they can be accessed, traded, bought, sold, used for purchases or remittance payments instantly and easily without the necessity to have to know the dynamics or machinations of their inner open-source workings.

Excellent.

"POOF!", very interesting. SFRsend, SFRsend+, SFRbit, SFRdirect, SFRpay...

Looks super serious. SFR is at the front lines, it seems. Mobile+Crypto will be a massive force in our space over the next few years and SFR looks positioned for successes. If things are getting delivered, keep on keeping on. I'm invested.

Fair warning... I'm only skimming on my mobile getting some sushi... So, feel free to crush my hopes with some supported and compelling arguments. :]

saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:12:53 AM

Nice whitepaper. I like the fact that you guys are chasing actual usage instead of vague promises.
"In light of the advent and prevalence of multipools seeking to target the most profitable PoW coins, a very tangible benefit exist by the very fundamental design of Saffroncoin whereby exposure to large influxes of sustained hashrate in an attempt to dominate mining will have their impacts minimized as the individual algorithms being targeted will compensate with a proportional increase in difficulty to maintain the equilibrium with the other algorithm on the network."

Excellent.

"Ultimately, crypto-currencies should be no different in their execution and yet up to now the main strategies have stemmed from attempts to explain the technology in minutiae to the uninitiated, to extol its virtues, benefits and disruptive potential, which is certainly commendable, though in our opinion, fail to connect on a much more basic level.  Ultimately, we should be striving to design and create applications and services that will allow for seamless, intuitive use of crypto-currencies by the general public, to the point where most of not all concerns or negative perceptions evaporate, technological barriers disappear and the advantages of crypto-currencies become obvious."

Excellent.

The prevalent technological trends are heading firmly into mobile solutions, as such; solely relying on desktop based clients for the long-term success of any coin is a mistake. In addition to the growing ubiquity of mobile devices, designs based on intuitiveness or rather the maxim of “the simpler the better” have gained enormous favour in the past decade and have only helped to accelerate the adoption of new technologies and might have otherwise been or be perceived as inherently complicated.  Ultimately, crypto-currencies should be no different in their execution and yet up to now the main strategies have stemmed from attempts to explain the technology in minutiae to the uninitiated, to extol its virtues, benefits and disruptive potential, which is certainly commendable, though in our opinion, fail to connect on a much more basic level.  Ultimately, we should be striving to design and create applications and services that will allow for seamless, intuitive use of crypto-currencies by the general public, to the point where most of not all concerns or negative perceptions evaporate, technological barriers disappear and the advantages of crypto-currencies become obvious. The end game should be of a future where crypto-currencies cease to be “crypto” and simply become currency and to achieve such aims an evolution of the infrastructure surrounding coins must materialize to a point where they can be accessed, traded, bought, sold, used for purchases or remittance payments instantly and easily without the necessity to have to know the dynamics or machinations of their inner open-source workings.

Excellent.

Looks super serious. SFR is at the front lines, it seems. Mobile+Crypto will be a massive force in our space over the next few years and SFR looks positioned for successes. Keep on keeping on.

Fair warning... I'm only skimming on my mobile getting some sushi... So, feel free to crush my hopes with some supported and compelling arguments. :]

I appreciate you taking the time and typing this down from your mobile!  Smiley
interupted

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:22:34 AM

White paper looks solid, keep up the good work

Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:25:24 AM

White paper looks solid, keep up the good work

Overall great whitepaper and good coin, it has so many excellent features upcoming. dev doing a very good job with constant update, keep up the good work. bravo

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:36:29 AM

There is no coin is match for SFR features  Cool Cool

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
northranger79510

Activity: 308

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:41:12 AM

Interesting coin..a bit suspicious as to why dev. is using a throwaway account though. Past track records from other coins prove that its dangerous for investors to not know who is behind Saffroncoin (Please prove to me that I am wrong).

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
Lucksee

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:42:27 AM

Excellent.

"Ultimately, crypto-currencies should be no different in their execution and yet up to now the main strategies have stemmed from attempts to explain the technology in minutiae to the uninitiated, to extol its virtues, benefits and disruptive potential, which is certainly commendable, though in our opinion, fail to connect on a much more basic level.  Ultimately, we should be striving to design and create applications and services that will allow for seamless, intuitive use of crypto-currencies by the general public, to the point where most of not all concerns or negative perceptions evaporate, technological barriers disappear and the advantages of crypto-currencies become obvious."

Excellent.

The prevalent technological trends are heading firmly into mobile solutions, as such; solely relying on desktop based clients for the long-term success of any coin is a mistake. In addition to the growing ubiquity of mobile devices, designs based on intuitiveness or rather the maxim of “the simpler the better” have gained enormous favour in the past decade and have only helped to accelerate the adoption of new technologies and might have otherwise been or be perceived as inherently complicated.  Ultimately, crypto-currencies should be no different in their execution and yet up to now the main strategies have stemmed from attempts to explain the technology in minutiae to the uninitiated, to extol its virtues, benefits and disruptive potential, which is certainly commendable, though in our opinion, fail to connect on a much more basic level.  Ultimately, we should be striving to design and create applications and services that will allow for seamless, intuitive use of crypto-currencies by the general public, to the point where most of not all concerns or negative perceptions evaporate, technological barriers disappear and the advantages of crypto-currencies become obvious. The end game should be of a future where crypto-currencies cease to be “crypto” and simply become currency and to achieve such aims an evolution of the infrastructure surrounding coins must materialize to a point where they can be accessed, traded, bought, sold, used for purchases or remittance payments instantly and easily without the necessity to have to know the dynamics or machinations of their inner open-source workings.

Excellent.

Looks super serious. SFR is at the front lines, it seems. Mobile+Crypto will be a massive force in our space over the next few years and SFR looks positioned for successes. Keep on keeping on.

I appreciate you taking the time and typing this down from your mobile!  Smiley

You're very welcome. I think it's important to get the discussion rolling on this whitepaper... I'm particularly interested in what people think of SFR's approach to mobile. I work in mobile marketing and I can say for certain that even though you see smartphones taking over the population, businesses and marketing are lagging far behind (remember the advent of the web? Of course, lol.) It adds a great deal of confidence to know that SFR is looking to take full advantage of the inevitable clash of mobile and crypto.

"The future is mobile, with this firmly in mind in the coming months we intend to design and build lightweight wallet clients for Android & iOS phones that will incorporate and expand the existing Saffroncoin Platform. These fully functional wallet clients will offer new possibilities by running on the same encrypted messaging network as the desktop clients. Users will be able to communicate and send/receive SFR seamlessly across various devices at will. To those whom have never considered or used crypto-currencies before, these applications, with robust IM capabilities we foresee it being a positive and significant driver for adoption. No more trying to convince friends of the benefits of crypto, rather simply ask them to download the POOF messaging app and integrated Saffroncoin wallet to their phone and send them a few SFR.

The ease of use and portability of mobile phones will offer new opportunities to marketing and merchant exposure that has yet to materialize in crypto. As we gain new merchants over time, these partners could be featured in adds within the mobile IM/wallet apps. Further into the future, the possibility of selling said ad space or alternatively selling a premium add-free version of the IM/wallet client could offer new pathways to monetize development from external sources producing the capital to accelerate development and achieving a greater ability for marketing to ever larger demographics thus potentially resulting in more adoption thereby creating a positive feedback loop."
Lucksee

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:45:32 AM

Interesting coin..a bit suspicious as to why dev. is using a throwaway account though. Past track records from other coins prove that its dangerous for investors to not know who is behind Saffroncoin (Please prove to me that I am wrong).
It comes with risks and benefits, but the general feel I get from the crypto community is that anonymous devs are making a sensible decision in the early stages of their coin as long... as they deliver. Not just keep promising.

Obviously, anon devs with only promises are scams (or at least quasi-scams).

Don't see that's the case here with SFR.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:47:59 AM

Its not a throw away account. They are 3 devs from India, and their names and credentials are listed on the reuters articles. I also suggest to do the research, and perhaps PM them if you have any questions before speculating like that.

lin0sspice
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:51:04 AM

If you go twitter there is one dev is follow saffron from India.
Picture, name and everything you will need for.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
lin0sspice
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:53:29 AM

I dont know about other, but Saffron is down for business for just for hype.

They say it and they will do it and done it. Not just blah blah major accident, personal problem....

They dont excuse since the beginning.

They always listen to community and do their job flawlessly.

That how i put my investment and miner into it since the launch.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:54:39 AM

If you go twitter there is one dev is follow saffron from India.
Picture, name and everything you will need for.

+1. Just in case you didnt read my other post, northranger...Its not a throw away account. They are 3 devs from India, and their names and credentials are listed on the reuters articles. I also suggest to do the research, and perhaps PM them if you have any questions before speculating like that. They are transparent and always active here and the IRC.

northranger79510

Activity: 308

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:06:19 AM

Its not a throw away account. They are 3 devs from India, and their names and credentials are listed on the reuters articles. I also suggest to do the research, and perhaps PM them if you have any questions before speculating like that.

Interesting..I am pessimistic by nature so its hard for me to not question especially since I've been burned by Datacoin whom had innovative features but developer just up and vanished after coin reached a high price. Insanitycoin (developer with account InsanityDev) is another coin I remembered that burned its investor even though developer identity was known I believe (not sure on this one). Particle was another coin that delivered (somewhat) on its promises but never delivered fully. Maidsafecoin burned its investor with its XCP/BTC payout ratio and its developer's identity are fully known. Reddcoin (dev is reddcoin) received 100+BTC and did do some innovative stuff at first but died down now. Smartcoin (dev is smartcoin) is another one I can remember on the top of my head.

I apologize for offending anyone but I am pessimistic by nature and have been burned before so its hard to trust accounts with coin names (even though that it is biased to judge by just the name of an account.

Overall, this coin is innovative though but will watch it for now and hope this coin the best.

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
lin0sspice
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:13:17 AM

There is very very small amount of pre-mine in SFR, Dev never ask people to push the price.

They just ask for feature to implies new wallet.

They work from the heart not from the money.

From crash to crash they never vanish .

Did not ask for fundraising for new project .

Build their fiat exchange, working out with largest India BTC exchange.

I mean they do all they can to make their proud not to be rich.

That what I see at SFRdev.

If you here since the beginning or just read from post #1 to here.

You will see what I'm talking about.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:20:06 AM

Interesting..I am pessimistic by nature so its hard for me to not question especially since I've been burned by Datacoin whom had innovative features but developer just up and vanished after coin reached a high price. Insanitycoin (developer with account InsanityDev) is another coin I remembered that burned its investor even though developer identity was known I believe (not sure on this one). Particle was another coin that delivered (somewhat) on its promises but never delivered fully. Maidsafecoin burned its investor with its XCP/BTC payout ratio and its developer's identity are fully known. Reddcoin (dev is reddcoin) received 100+BTC and did do some innovative stuff at first but died down now. Smartcoin (dev is smartcoin) is another one I can remember on the top of my head.

I apologize for offending anyone but I am pessimistic by nature and have been burned before so its hard to trust accounts with coin names (even though that it is biased to judge by just the name of an account.

Overall, this coin is innovative though but will watch it for now and hope this coin the best.

Its all good man. We've all been burned by anon devs. Most altcoins have anonymous devs. I got burned badly with DTC and a few others also. Very few coins have real transparent devs, and SFR is one of them. Theyre the real deal.

anon989

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:25:21 AM

This is the first coin I've been interested in because of the wallet, not just because of the coin.
That and I'm tired of pos coins.

I had actually sold most of my GPUs, only have 3 left, and had no plans to mine again.
But I wanted to use the saffron wallet and claim an alias Cheesy
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:24:40 AM

No buy support for such a good coin lolzzzzzz.
I am very upset for fuck'n altcoin market & use.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:27:30 AM

have you heard anything from sfr.pool-coins.com  dev?

O_o
charles33200

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:41:02 AM

Hello,

a mac user here wants to test the 2.0 wallet before we release it ? (we are in the testing phase)

Charles.

https://i.imgur.com/lqWNpAX.png
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:05:24 AM

Thats what i call a whitepaper. Not just a onepage superficial doc, but a good story with great vision!

I think we are currently at a fair price btw. The thing with sfr is the mining. Most miners are there to just dump asap. That requires new investors constantly to keep up the price. Tbe fact that were stable and even rising shows that the community is already pretty strong and growing as well!
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: