Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
slex

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 05:36:16 PM

just returned from moolah site.
 Huh
Nothing works there.
Are you sure they are ready to ipo Huh

Prelude is dead, long live v2!
    Market charts and statistics will be available once a minimum of 12 hours worth of data is available. For the sake of clarity, assume this to be 2PM GMT, 18th July 2014.
    Withdrawals will not be processed until 10PM GMT, 18th July 2014. This is to ensure no critical errors arise during real world usage. All of your funds are secure and guaranteed.
    Until 10PM GMT, 18th July 2014 - we reserve the right to reverse any and all executed trades. We do not foresee this happening, but we are making you aware in the highly unlikely event that a critical trading bug appears during real world testing.
    You can submit your due dilligence documentation, though verifications will not start until tomorrow afternoon. If you are already verified, you can continue to deposit and withdraw USD.
    USD withdrawals are disabled until 10PM GMT, 18th July 2014. We have moved to a more automated system, and there are a few more tests to do.
    This page will disappear as of 10PM GMT, 18th July 2014, and be replaced with a trading overview.
    The ability to click on a buy/sell order or balance, and prepopulate trading forms, will be coming 18th July 2014.
    Easy mode trading will be unavailable until 6PM GMT, 20th July 2014.
    Basic verification will be unavailable until 6PM GMT, 19th July 2014.
    You can find out more information about our new exchange, over on this blog post.

Where i have to deposit my BTC— to account address or exchange address. Huh

Seems it ipo would be the same as Viacoin ipo. Viacoin had the hidden IPO, Syscoin will have the complicated IPO.
In both cases,the only winners - devs

The majority of issues you have listed have since been fixed in the 72 hours since we launched our rebuilt exchange (the former being Prelude).

We are far from just an exchange though, we are also an extensive consumer and merchant platform that has been going strong for a while. We are an incorporated multinational, with a team of 15, and are more open than most.

With the Syscoin IPO, it's an escrow based presale - not a bunch of coins being sold early on an exchange.

Founder // CEO - moolah.io
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:36:23 PM

I feel dumber reading this thread. Every single question has been answered and is easy to find. Page after page I smack my head a little harder. The time of the announcement has not changed and has been known for awhile now. Just wait.

For the people claiming 300 sat for IPO because of VIA. The price off VIA went to 12k-18k then up to 50k and now 30k. If IPO stayed open longer the IPO price would have gone up a lot as more people would have bought in. Syscoin presale goes on for a month so more people will hear about it and buy in. Of course Syscoin is a set price so if the buy in price for IPO is higher than 300 sat don't complain.

Im talking about opportunity.. If it was 50k already how many people would have invested? There has to be clear motives and incentives to want to invest in the devs.. if
people believe in the devs it will rise otherwise it may not rise. The price of the market is not to be confused with the price of an IPO.. one is commensurate of market demand and the other is based on some metric a few ppl decide.

How many ppl have used moolah? LOOKS unoperational all the pages are work in progress. The mobile view is all messed up I stick to what i said. So in 2 hours there will be a moolah portal for this ipo? I want to think that its a good investment and maybe it is but I think the moolah portal up in time and whitepaper would go along way BEfORE ipo like its stated.

I've used Moolah.  Are you sure you're going to the right site?  Once again, it's moolah.io.  Not a single page (that I've seen) is a work in progress.  It's a pretty well known site. I haven't seen the mobile view, but I can't imagine it would be that different.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:42:14 PM

I feel dumber reading this thread. Every single question has been answered and is easy to find. Page after page I smack my head a little harder. The time of the announcement has not changed and has been known for awhile now. Just wait.

For the people claiming 300 sat for IPO because of VIA. The price off VIA went to 12k-18k then up to 50k and now 30k. If IPO stayed open longer the IPO price would have gone up a lot as more people would have bought in. Syscoin presale goes on for a month so more people will hear about it and buy in. Of course Syscoin is a set price so if the buy in price for IPO is higher than 300 sat don't complain.

Im talking about opportunity.. If it was 50k already how many people would have invested? There has to be clear motives and incentives to want to invest in the devs.. if
people believe in the devs it will rise otherwise it may not rise. The price of the market is not to be confused with the price of an IPO.. one is commensurate of market demand and the other is based on some metric a few ppl decide.

How many ppl have used moolah? LOOKS unoperational all the pages are work in progress. The mobile view is all messed up I stick to what i said. So in 2 hours there will be a moolah portal for this ipo? I want to think that its a good investment and maybe it is but I think the moolah portal up in time and whitepaper would go along way BEfORE ipo like its stated.

I've used Moolah.  Are you sure you're going to the right site?  Once again, it's moolah.io.  Not a single page (that I've seen) is a work in progress.  It's a pretty well known site. I haven't seen the mobile view, but I can't imagine it would be that different.

They should use bootstrap for a quick mobile friendly interface. Click around alot of links show copy is updating...

They are updating it so I will wait for the ipo time to reserve judgement.
slex

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 05:53:54 PM

To answer your question, we currently have 89,291 registered users. These are primarily on our consumer platform, with a chunk on the merchant platform - and a few thousand on the exchange side of things.

Have you actually tried creating an account and logging in? It is far from nonoperational.

Founder // CEO - moolah.io
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:55:38 PM

To answer your question, we currently have 89,291 registered users. These are primarily on our consumer platform, with a chunk on the merchant platform - and a few thousand on the exchange side of things.

Have you actually tried creating an account and logging in? It is far from nonoperational.

welcome slex!  very cool - "newbie"

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:07:44 PM

i have one question with moolah.io.
can i just send some btcs to my new registred account or had i make further authentifications.
just asking before i will send btc s  there.

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:12:53 PM

I pmed you many weeks ago to let me know when the investment is open, i hope you dont miss pming me I cant always keep watching the thread.

+1 for not open sourcing it. Pump n dump clones are useless and they just kill the coin
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:14:12 PM

I pmed you many weeks ago to let me know when the investment is open, i hope you dont miss pming me I cant always keep watching the thread.

+1 for not open sourcing it. Pump n dump clones are useless and they just kill the coin

Presale opens in 45 min.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:16:00 PM

I think moolah is  most suitable for syscoin, if IPO percentage raises up to 20%, it's better.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
HjalmarX

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:29:44 PM

I hope people stop and review the whitepaper before they blindly invest, so we can discuss it openly.

Same with business plans, allocation of the premine, future development, bounties.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:32:08 PM

I hope people stop and review the whitepaper before they blindly invest, so we can discuss it openly.

Same with business plans, allocation of the premine, future development, bounties.
totally agree, we need to know more detail before investing.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
hill

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:42:16 PM

totally agree, we need to know more detail before investing.

No Whitepaper No Funds!

Good Luck For Everyone!
realestmofo

Activity: 168

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:46:23 PM

Here is a Syscoin Certificates Demo the team released. It is only 13 minutes and worth a watch if you are thinking of investing. It shows a working product which is this demo is how to create a certificate and verify it worked.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7HczUeEXeQ

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:49:56 PM

Presale details POSTED!

Whitepaper (draft), videos, screenshots, and other info are there to prove this is all very very real. Here we go...!

We are publishing the link to purchase now, the gateway won't open until the time we called out, in 10min!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:50:59 PM

so 17 minutes to ipo start - where can i get any info Huh

last syscoin tweet
#Syscoin Presale is GO - Full details and information HERE - http://ow.ly/zlOge  Thankyou for your support over the last few months!

There is the full details? -There is the bounty info here, only  at http://ow.ly/zlOge   Is it joke?

OK, have seen some news.

And i liked it Wink
realestmofo

Activity: 168

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:53:17 PM

so 17 minutes to ipo start - where can i get any info Huh

last syscoin tweet
#Syscoin Presale is GO - Full details and information HERE - http://[Suspicious link removed]/zlOge  Thankyou for your support over the last few months!

There is the full details? -There is the bounty info here, only  http://[Suspicious link removed]/zlOge   Is it joke?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587080.msg6427928#msg6427928

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:54:18 PM

4 weeks pre sale? ill invest before time ends, lol.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:56:32 PM

will we be able to fill out the form after noon pst
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:56:55 PM

Presale details POSTED!

Whitepaper (draft), videos, screenshots, and other info are there to prove this is all very very real. Here we go...!

We are publishing the link to purchase now, the gateway won't open until the time we called out, in 10min!

hi guys - will we only be able to invest once?  in other words, no "topping up" ?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
nomoreheroes7

Activity: 326

King of all the land

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:00:20 PM

Is it safe to send BTC from our Coinbase wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: