Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490182 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ganrom

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:23:26 PM

Is the Generate Investment Address step supposed to take >5 minutes?

Servers are getting hit at the moment.

Been in a holding pattern for over 15 minutes. Tried on PC/ Windows and IMAC....is there a problem?Huh

When I tried safari (after chrome stalled), it was instantaneous while the other browser continued to stall. Try a few different browsers?

There is quite a high server load at the moment but I just tried using Safari here and it worked without issues. If you experience problems please try using a different browser or refreshing the page and trying again. We just tested against Chrome, FF, Safari, mobile chrome, mobile safari, mobile firefox and all were working so please try again.
I have tried Google Chrome, Safari, FF but none of the mobiles. I keep getting the wait please and never a return. I even refreshed the computer. Can't understand.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:27:46 PM

With 1500 BTC, is everyone going to be full time working on the coin because 1 month in crypto is like many months in the real world. We need your  full undivided attention to coin.

Dont worry we are not ignoring you. Just taking a short break, things have been hectic lately.
Will reply to this shortly
iloveny161

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:31:01 PM

Been in a holding pattern for over 15 minutes. Tried on PC/ Windows and IMAC....is there a problem?Huh

When I tried safari (after chrome stalled), it was instantaneous while the other browser continued to stall. Try a few different browsers?

There is quite a high server load at the moment but I just tried using Safari here and it worked without issues. If you experience problems please try using a different browser or refreshing the page and trying again. We just tested against Chrome, FF, Safari, mobile chrome, mobile safari, mobile firefox and all were working so please try again.
I have tried Google Chrome, Safari, FF but none of the mobiles. I keep getting the wait please and never a return. I even refreshed the computer. Can't understand.

I'm not sure if this would be unsecure, but maybe someone else on here could fill out the form for you with your info?
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:32:16 PM

Really? 1500 BTC for 15%, and the devs get additionally 2%. Are you fucking kidding me?

This IPO thing is really out of line, and we get closer to the end of it.
One greedy dev after the other. And a lot of sheeps throwing money at them.
I will defintely leave this one out.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:35:23 PM

Maybe you can clear your history and then try again.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 08:37:37 PM

With 1500 BTC, is everyone going to be full time working on the coin because 1 month in crypto is like many months in the real world. We need your  full undivided attention to coin.

We already put in about 4-6hrs a day on the coin which is pretty close to full time on top of our regular jobs (which are software related). The team is distributed across timezones which allow for 24/7 development but we do have dayjobs.

Unfortunately we aren't putting 1500btc into our pockets so we can't quit our dayjobs in order to focus on crypto solely, although we'd love to do that. We will use some of the funds to expand the base of coders working on Syscoin as needed to make sure development keeps humming- now that we're getting an idea of how much Syscoin may sell in the presale we're already starting to interview additional crypto/C++ developers.

We do spend pretty much every waking minute outside of the dayjob on this; ask our significant others. They hate us now  Cry

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:41:16 PM

Im pretty sure your significant others are expecting and happy with 100k paydays lol

Maybe write up a simple roadmap of where funds are going and why.
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:48:33 PM

Bounty for a translation is very low.
tiger5056

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:48:47 PM

when we should see received fund confirmation email for IPO?

snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:48:55 PM

Would we still be able to get the bronze wallet with a lower investment  than 0.5 btc? If not do you sell the wallets?

Not actually a bad idea. Might stick this on the blockchain as one of the first items Smiley
realestmofo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:51:29 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 09:08:01 PM by realestmofo

Im pretty sure your significant others are expecting and happy with 100k paydays lol

Maybe write up a simple roadmap of where funds are going and why.

They already listed some,

"building partnerships with large players in the crypto space"

"the deals we're working on aren't cheap, but will ultimately take Syscoin to the next level."

I doubt you can go up to people / companies and say we can change the way you do business and expect them to say OK and do it. You will have to spend a little money to get their attention and train them and put the plan in action and continue working with them. If it goes well they will tell other people and soon more people are looking into Syscoin.

The 1500btc will give the devs some money for what they have done and money to expand. You are buying and holding in hopes that this catches on and will be adopted by businesses and will be used as intended.

Just like the other IPO's people believe this is the team that will do it.

If people are thinking the price is too high, too many coins, it'll go below the IPO price then continue thinking that and don't buy in and don't complain because other people are perfectly happy. I just don't want people complaining in here if this ends up like VIA where the price goes up and doesn't come back down near the IPO price.

Gotta remember too that at current IPO price miners will mine 7.6btc a day worth of Syscoin. If they dump even half that a day it won't make a dent in the price. Once reward goes down it is 3.81btc a day at IPO price. Buy now and you will at least double your money. I wouldn't sell everything though. Take out enough to pay off a loan, credit card, initial investment but hold most.

Bounty for a translation is very low.

You are right, it was an oversight. Just in process of changing now to 10000 sys.

Thank you. $32 for translation bounty based on 0.00000518 price. If you hold the price may go up and you reap more reward.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:52:14 PM

What is the time per block?

It's probably somewhere in the thread, but I couldn't find it.

smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:53:44 PM

Disclaimer: Presale purchases are final. In the event the Syscoin Team does not deliver Syscoin, all presale purchases will be refunded back to the originating address from which funds were sent.

And i sent from an exchange Undecided , Help? Just in case.

Any answer to this? Huh
realestmofo

Activity: 168

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:56:43 PM

Disclaimer: Presale purchases are final. In the event the Syscoin Team does not deliver Syscoin, all presale purchases will be refunded back to the originating address from which funds were sent.

Any answer to this? Huh

You can send coins to an old exchange address. Not sure the time limit though (depends on an exchange and how long they keep old addresses so e-mail and ask if you want to be sure). 

What is the time per block?

It's probably somewhere in the thread, but I couldn't find it.

It is 1 minute.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
Ganrom

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:57:29 PM

Maybe you can clear your history and then try again.

Hahaha!!! GOT IT !!!!! The bottom line whee is says amount. I was putting in a single number e.g.. 1     I needed to put 1.0 and then in a second it came up with the address. Dummy me, but I've got it now. Thanks for all your help and quick responses.
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:04:33 PM

Very strange.. Putting in 1 works for me.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:05:02 PM

Hahaha!!! GOT IT !!!!! The bottom line whee is says amount. I was putting in a single number e.g.. 1     I needed to put 1.0 and then in a second it came up with the address. Dummy me, but I've got it now. Thanks for all your help and quick responses.

Awesome! Glad it worked, maybe there was a rogue " " in there after the "1" or something, we just tested with "1" and it gave us an address but if other people run into similar problems please let us know and we'll investigate further!

Also, we've increased translation bounties significantly (10k SYS, ~0.05btc). Someone has already reserved the chinese translation.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:07:41 PM

Any answer to this? Huh

You can send coins to an old exchange address. Not sure the time limit though (depends on an exchange and how long they keep old addresses so e-mail and ask if you want to be sure). 

No, i mean for refund purposes. Someone might want to have a refund, lol
melfrecords

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:08:48 PM

I am not familiair yet with IPO. Someone care to explain please?

So I send BTC to a generated address and get an e-mail in return with 1: a keypair or 2: a wallet.dat.

Then what? I believe there is no wallet out yet, correct? So what to do with the keypair or wallet.dat until wallet is ready? When is wallet planned for release?

In case of 1: keypair: how do I import a keypair? Any suggestions for a good tutorial? I do not want to lose BTC.

In case of 2: wallet.dat: if I mine syscoins too I presume I must use wallet.dat from IPO before generating addresses to receive mint syscoins ?

What do you recommend, keypair or wallet.dat?

In short, when do I have coins in my own personal wallet after purchasing in IPO?

Thanks in advance for the help.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:27:06 PM

so is the launch 4 weeks from now fixed, i read that if we get the target of 1500btc will it be launched early.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: