Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490186 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:26:52 AM

Where to check investors list?

We are working on this at the moment, it should be available within the next couple of days.
tigomjir

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:30:40 AM

will syscoin be added to other exchanges after launch?
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:32:11 AM

We are working on this at the moment, it should be available within the next couple of days.

Hey I want to know how we can trade our contracts, I hope we can. Or just refund 99% I want out
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:36:42 AM

Hey I want to know how we can trade our contracts, I hope we can. Or just refund 99% I want out

Sorry just to clarify. When you say trade contracts, what do you mean?
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:37:37 AM

I want to sell my investment
zhangdu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:40:39 AM

That is correct, the figures were not updated to reflect the change from 5% to 15% to give investors more coins.
Dan will change when he gets up.
[/quote]

change from 5% to 15% is not give investor more coins, as the price is fixed, so if sell more coins, then DEVS earn more btc.

snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:41:12 AM

I am not sure there is such an exchange just yet.
As others have already stated.

Did it start trading on moolah yet?

Syscoin is not released yet it's still in a Presale State. The entire presale (both phases together) ends when we reach Aug. 16 or 1500BTC, whichever comes first - Then it will be available for Trade exclusively on trade.Moolah.io

What? We were told it'll be available for trading immediately. I call scam. I want a refund

PLEASE READ: Presale purchases are final. There will be no individual refunds unless the Syscoin Team does not deliver. Delivery is defined as: Syscoin as a universally merge-mineable coin with the 4 features outlined in preann (marketplace, certificates, name aliases, and data aliases). Double check your numbers before sending BTC! In the event the Syscoin Team does not deliver Syscoin, all presale purchases will be refunded. In that event Moolah will reach out to investors to verify the refund-address before issuing the refund.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:44:09 AM

Syscoin is not released yet it's still in a Presale State. The entire presale (both phases together) ends when we reach Aug. 16 or 1500BTC, whichever comes first - Then it will be available for Trade exclusively on trade.Moolah.io

What? We were told it'll be available for trading immediately. I call scam. I want a refund

PLEASE READ: Presale purchases are final. There will be no individual refunds unless the Syscoin Team does not deliver. Delivery is defined as: Syscoin as a universally merge-mineable coin with the 4 features outlined in preann (marketplace, certificates, name aliases, and data aliases). Double check your numbers before sending BTC! In the event the Syscoin Team does not deliver Syscoin, all presale purchases will be refunded. In that event Moolah will reach out to investors to verify the refund-address before issuing the refund.

ok I understand there is not an exchange yet but I thought the investments will be tradeable. Why do you have a problem with allowing people to sell their investments? Allow us to do so using your thread

snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:46:43 AM

ok I understand there is not an exchange yet but I thought the investments will be tradeable. Why do you have a problem with allowing people to sell their investments? Allow us to do so using your thread

I don't have a problem with that at all.
Thought you were directing questions at us and I replied to be helpful.

It might be a better idea to open up a new thread though as your message might be lost in the replies and questions. But up to you.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:49:09 AM

It might be a better idea to open up a new thread though as your message might be lost in the replies and questions. But up to you.

so how do I sell my investment?
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:53:07 AM

so how do I sell my investment?

We don't have a facility to that. I suggest you look at other threads in relation to other coins and see how it is done.
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:00:27 PM

On another note.

The team is based in different time zones, so if I have missed any questions please feel free to ask them again.
Or ref and I will do my best to reply.

Also please note.

If you want to use the pre-sale

It is VERY important you send the full amount + any fees your exchange takes to send the funds.
Example if you want to invest 0.2BTC and the exchange charges you 0.002 to send, you will need to send 0.202BTC.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:07:59 PM

A top 10 coin at launch itself ?

I smell greed in the air
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:09:58 PM

I smell greed in the air

I smell innovation unlike 99% of the other coins out there Smiley.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:10:56 PM

I thought the investments were tradable immediately but clearly moolah is pretty shit.

I'll sell my investment at 98% of the buy price. If anyone wants to buy, pm me
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:14:14 PM

I thought the investments were tradable immediately but clearly moolah is pretty shit.

I'll sell my investment at 98% of the buy price. If anyone wants to buy, pm me

We don't mind you selling, but keep up that language and your posts will be deleted.
Nothing constructive about it.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:14:32 PM

I smell greed in the air

I smell innovation unlike 99% of the other coins out there Smiley.

Yes, i can see the innovation, but overpriced innovation to be specific

Good Luck Smiley
slex

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:15:57 PM

I think it's not a scam. But the ROI is too low.
The trading will begin after Aug 16th.

Sigh, ROI is indeed way too low.

moolah is an illiquid exchange. 24 hr total trade volume is 2 BTC

yes and moolah is so shit it doesnt even have a way to recover lost username / password

Please do not spread false information. You were already informed that this was a UI bug.

https://moolah.io/resetting/request

Founder // CEO - moolah.io
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:19:39 PM

I think it's not a scam. But the ROI is too low.
The trading will begin after Aug 16th.

Sigh, ROI is indeed way too low.

moolah is an illiquid exchange. 24 hr total trade volume is 2 BTC

yes and moolah is so shit it doesnt even have a way to recover lost username / password

Please do not spread false information. You were already informed that this was a UI bug.

https://moolah.io/resetting/request

What? I was not informed about it. I did not find any way to recover username or password which is obviously quite shocking. Got it now thanks.

Also I am asking for a way to trade my own invested capital. Nothing false or bad about it.
tigomjir

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:21:59 PM

how you expect investors to trust moolah for 1500 BTC given their total trade volume averages around 2 BTC?

Have they handled anyother escrow arrangement of similar magnitude?

why don't you have escrow arrangement with established players like Anon136?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: