Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:25:10 PM

how you expect investors to trust moolah for 1500 BTC given their total trade volume averages around 2 BTC?

Have they handled anyother escrow arrangement of similar magnitude?

why don't you have escrow arrangement with established players like Anon136?

Also, offer a way to trade our investment
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Len

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:27:41 PM

A top 10 coin at launch itself ?

I smell greed in the air

it will actually be 35th if all other coins keep their current market cap, that is assuming the presale gets sold out, which i dont think it is going to happen so in reality it will be less
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:31:47 PM

how you expect investors to trust moolah for 1500 BTC given their total trade volume averages around 2 BTC?

We looked long and hard at escrows.
In the case of Anon136, he stopped providing his escrow services to focus on other projects.

As for others the requirement was that we had full personal details on them in case of any issues. Too many stories of funds going missing, scams etc.

Moolah fits us perfect.

To quote from the OP

Moolah Partnership

The Syscoin Team is pleased to announce that we've officially partnered with Moolah (Moopay LTD) (http://moolah.io). Moolah is securing the Syscoin presale via their escrow platform. We have a dedicated partnership in place so there will be a custom portal specifically for Syscoin presale investors to reserve their coins. Once the Syscoin Team successfully delivers/launches Syscoin, Moolah will assist in distributing the Syscoin to investors via pub/priv keys that can be imported directly into your Syscoin wallet.

This partnership goes beyond just the presale and launch of Syscoin.
Moolah offers a host of crypto related services to the global marketplace, they are not just limited to US customers. They have a trading platform, a merchant platform, and an escrow platform already in place and are in the process of building numerous other services for the crypto space. They have never once been hacked. This is a strategic partnership not only to provide a secure escrow platform for presale investors but also to allow for long term growth of Syscoin via an immediate ecosystem of services enabled by Moolah. Moolah is currently in the process of transitioning all of their core services to their V2 platform for assured reliability- Syscoin will be available through these services. Moolah's V2 trading platform will also be the first exchange to offer Syscoin.

There are natural intersections between the services Syscoin offers and the platform capabilities Moolah can directly implement on top those distributed services. We look forward to exploring these possibilities with the Moolah team. Together we could bring the first decentralized large-scale marketplaces, digital certificates, datastore, and other such services to the mainstream market. We're excited to announce this partnership and move forward with such a well known pillar of the crypto community!

This partnership goes far beyond what any "normal" escrow can provide us with.
As for trusting them? You don't get to register with FinCEN if you are a mickey mouse company.
Show me a "normal" escrow that has that Smiley

Moolah is currently incorporated in two countries. In England and Wales we're incorporated as Moopay LTD, under company number 08920347. In the United States, we're incorporated in the state of Wyoming as moolah.io INC; which is registered with FinCEN with BSA ID 31000047132300.
signingoff

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:46:41 PM

will syscoin be added to other exchanges after launch?

Same question.
popox

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:52:17 PM

Ihave translation your first page into russian.
Anybody interesting?

slex

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:58:19 PM

We looked long and hard at escrows.
In the case of Anon136, he stopped providing his escrow services to focus on other projects.

As for others the requirement was that we had full personal details on them in case of any issues. Too many stories of funds going missing, scams etc.

Moolah fits us perfect.

To quote from the OP

Moolah Partnership

The Syscoin Team is pleased to announce that we've officially partnered with Moolah (Moopay LTD) (http://moolah.io). Moolah is securing the Syscoin presale via their escrow platform. We have a dedicated partnership in place so there will be a custom portal specifically for Syscoin presale investors to reserve their coins. Once the Syscoin Team successfully delivers/launches Syscoin, Moolah will assist in distributing the Syscoin to investors via pub/priv keys that can be imported directly into your Syscoin wallet.

This partnership goes beyond just the presale and launch of Syscoin.
Moolah offers a host of crypto related services to the global marketplace, they are not just limited to US customers. They have a trading platform, a merchant platform, and an escrow platform already in place and are in the process of building numerous other services for the crypto space. They have never once been hacked. This is a strategic partnership not only to provide a secure escrow platform for presale investors but also to allow for long term growth of Syscoin via an immediate ecosystem of services enabled by Moolah. Moolah is currently in the process of transitioning all of their core services to their V2 platform for assured reliability- Syscoin will be available through these services. Moolah's V2 trading platform will also be the first exchange to offer Syscoin.

There are natural intersections between the services Syscoin offers and the platform capabilities Moolah can directly implement on top those distributed services. We look forward to exploring these possibilities with the Moolah team. Together we could bring the first decentralized large-scale marketplaces, digital certificates, datastore, and other such services to the mainstream market. We're excited to announce this partnership and move forward with such a well known pillar of the crypto community!

This partnership goes far beyond what any "normal" escrow can provide us with.
As for trusting them? You don't get to register with FinCEN if you are a mickey mouse company.
Show me a "normal" escrow that has that Smiley

Moolah is currently incorporated in two countries. In England and Wales we're incorporated as Moopay LTD, under company number 08920347. In the United States, we're incorporated in the state of Wyoming as moolah.io INC; which is registered with FinCEN with BSA ID 31000047132300.

Our exchange is our latest service (72 hours old), and our smallest one by a considerable margin.

We have over 90,000 customers on our consumer and merchant platforms.

Founder // CEO - moolah.io
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:58:43 PM

I'm asking again. Please offer us a method to trade our investments. Why are you ignoring my question? I thought the investments were going to be tradable
nomoreheroes7

Activity: 326

King of all the land

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:04:28 PM

I'm asking again. Please offer us a method to trade our investments. Why are you ignoring my question? I thought the investments were going to be tradable

Why would the presale be tradeable? It is a PRESALE, meaning the coin isn't even available yet. The team has been very open and has made very clear the terms of the presale (no refunds unless the team fails to deliver, coin will launch in mid-August, etc). If you couldn't do 5 minutes of reading this prior to investing then maybe you shouldn't be investing at all? All I see here is you having a change of mind and crying "scam" at the developers and Moolah when they've been nothing but transparent and responsive this whole time. You can't just wait until next month to drop your investment for a healthy profit?
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:12:32 PM

Why would the presale be tradeable? It is a PRESALE, meaning the coin isn't even available yet. The team has been very open and has made very clear the terms of the presale (no refunds unless the team fails to deliver, coin will launch in mid-August, etc). If you couldn't do 5 minutes of reading this prior to investing then maybe you shouldn't be investing at all? All I see here is you having a change of mind and crying "scam" at the developers and Moolah when they've been nothing but transparent and responsive this whole time. You can't just wait until next month to drop your investment for a healthy profit?

No I can't wait and it was a miscommunication. Dan told me it'll be tradable upon launch. He meant the wallet launch not the pre-sale launch tho

There have been other coins and feeshares which have been tradable during presale so why not this one? Are the devs worried that their coins are not worth what they are asking for?

If I am selling at a 2% loss on the same day, why wouldnt a dev buy it back if the coin was legit? btw the guy above said yes we can trade but he didnt offer a way to trade. That's all I am asking

Tell me a way how we can trade our investments. I'm still waiting for a response. Thanks
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:16:27 PM

no I cant wait. Its not looking like the way I hoped it would. Asking for trading my own investments is no big deal. Buy it off me if you are that excited about this.
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:16:39 PM

Thank's for that. You are completely right. We never claimed that this would be trade-able right away, you WILL be able to trade it as soon as we lauch. Moolah.io will be our exclusive first exchange at launch but you will not have to use their platform if you do not want to, it is your choice to trade your coins however you like, once you have actually received your coins. If you see an escrow provider that allows trading during the escrow phase, then I would most-likely call that a scam, something like that is way to dangerous and leaves an open-door for fraud.

nate008

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:16:52 PM

No I can't wait and it was a miscommunication. Dan told me it'll be tradable upon launch. He meant the wallet launch not the pre-sale launch tho

There have been other coins and feeshares which have been tradable during presale so why not this one? Are the devs worried that their coins are not worth what they are asking for?

If I am selling at a 2% loss on the same day, why wouldnt a dev buy it back if the coin was legit? btw the guy above said yes we can trade but he didnt offer a way to trade. That's all I am asking

Tell me a way how we can trade our investments. I'm still waiting for a response. Thanks

Seeing how man people are asking about this , it seems that even now people jump to any train without reading where it goes and hoping for the moon.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:19:25 PM

I'm simply asking to offer us a way to trade.

Set up a google docs exchange. Its simple and it solves this problem.

I'm selling my investment at a 2% loss. PM me
slex

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:21:12 PM

The presale is not tradeable.

How much did you invest?

Founder // CEO - moolah.io
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:22:00 PM

The presale is not tradeable.

How much did you invest?

Sent you a pm.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:31:20 PM

I would translate your page into Greek, however I know that most tech savvy Greeks know really good English therefore, I'm not sure it's worth the trouble.

If you ask me to, I'll consider doing it before I go on vacation.

The extra reach you'll get will probably be a few more people that will read the pre-ann.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:40:07 PM

I read all of the new posts after presale starts, It seems there are many complains regarding the IPO price..... Embarrassed

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
signingoff

Activity: 290

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:42:40 PM

Can be mined immediately after launch?
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:49:28 PM

[...snip...]
That said, looking forward to a more in-depth reply, once you gone through the crypto smart contract concepts.

Still working on this, will have a more thorough reply later tonight. Probably one of the best [technical] questions we've gotten thus far!
Still waiting on this. had some btc marked for this but looks like I have to wait till post launch to buy some stakes.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:53:39 PM

Perhaps there is room for a service in buying smaller chunks of Syscoin,

I can do this for you for a fee of 0.1% of the amount of Syscoins you get. Or you can bunch up together and do a group buy.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: