Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 08:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
jokumat

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:59:17 PM

Another thing: I don't understand "exclusivity" for moolah exchange. Means other exchanges will be discouraged to add this coin?  New exchange,  this is very bad. This will limit the trade volume significantly. Adoption will be slower, promotion weaker. "Exclusively" traded coins can't be trusted. Instead of spreading the coin everywhere using traditional channels the devs are just trying to create some behind the scene corporate ties.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:00:10 PM

10 New BTC in investment in 5 hours....

That is a rate of 2 BTC per hour on the presale!

So the early bird phase will probably end in about 150 hours +- 50.....

Or in about 6 days... It would end in 6 days anyway...

This may be a close one!

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:00:28 PM

I dont think uve been in markets long enough to understand.. its understandable.

rofl , so unwilling to explain it, because it doesn't exist? so how long in crypto until i start talking illogical dumb shit?

U cant explain it u learn it the hard way or ez way if ur smart enough either way 10k hours screentime is golden rule in any profession u must be under 1k still by the looks of it.. u gotta long journey unless u give up its all good. Bitcoin made so many wannabe investors cause they early adopters now they think they astute investors all of a sudden but easy money has passed.

basically we were in a discussion about certain facts, now the aim of winning that debate is to prove the other one wrong, i told you that your assessment of 8 btc of new buyers = 100btc trade volume is pure bullshit

now you had 2 options

.... [snip]

No offense to either of you but please take this conversation to PMs or another thread.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:01:11 PM

I dont think uve been in markets long enough to understand.. its understandable.

rofl , so unwilling to explain it, because it doesn't exist? so how long in crypto until i start talking illogical dumb shit?

U cant explain it u learn it the hard way or ez way if ur smart enough either way 10k hours screentime is golden rule in any profession u must be under 1k still by the looks of it.. u gotta long journey unless u give up its all good. Bitcoin made so many wannabe investors cause they early adopters now they think they astute investors all of a sudden but easy money has passed.

basically we were in a discussion about certain facts, now the aim of winning that debate is to prove the other one wrong, i told you that your assessment of 8 btc of new buyers = 100btc trade volume is pure bullshit

now you had 2 options

.... [snip]

No offense to either of you but please take this conversation to PMs or another thread.

point taken and last thread deleted , sorry.
HjalmarX

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:03:49 PM

10 New BTC in investment in 5 hours....

That is a rate of 2 BTC per hour on the presale!

So the early bird phase will probably end in about 150 hours +- 50.....

Or in about 6 days... It would end in 6 days anyway...

This may be a close one!

They will sell out. Many people with lots of BTC that give it out.
KonstantinosM

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:04:47 PM

Another thing: I don't understand "exclusivity" for moolah exchange. Means other exchanges will be discouraged to add this coin?  New exchange,  this is very bad. This will limit the trade volume significantly. Adoption will be slower, promotion weaker. "Exclusively" traded coins can't be trusted. Instead of spreading the coin everywhere using traditional channels the devs are just trying to create some behind the scene corporate ties.

+1, What gives with the exclusivity? You couldn't possible enforce it anyway...

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:05:51 PM

Nope just means that Moolah will have Syscoin available exclusively on their platform [including their new trading platform] immediately when the coin launches because we're working with them as a partner. Not that other exchanges can't add us minutes after we launch and we certainly don't discourage them from adding us; but Moolah will be the first.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
jibble

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:15:25 PM

Most likely bittrex or poloniex will add it pretty much as soon as its launched , quite possibly both of them. similar to what happened to via coin, if it required coding into the exchange with unique code like the likes of qora or something then it would take more time but i would bet on it being added to 1 or both immediately on release
tigomjir

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:24:20 PM

Most likely bittrex or poloniex will add it pretty much as soon as its launched , quite possibly both of them. similar to what happened to via coin, if it required coding into the exchange with unique code like the likes of qora or something then it would take more time but i would bet on it being added to 1 or both immediately on release

and mintpal too..

hey why not mail these exchanges and add the coin on launch to these exchanges?
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:38:32 PM

and mintpal too..

Exactly, any exchange can add us after launch, we aren't coded into the exchange. We aren't reaching out to other exchanges right now because we're working with Moolah as a real partner. While they are adding us to their various platforms we're also going to work with them to see how we can use the features Syscoin provides coupled with their platform offerings to develop new services for the crypto and mainstream markets. I'm sure other exchanges will add Syscoin eventually as well.

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

what will happen if you do not sell out the syscoin in the ipo period?
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:01:41 PM

what will happen if you do not sell out the syscoin in the ipo period?

From the OP

Q: What if the presale doesn't sell out? Do buyers get the unsold Syscoin?
A: No, only what is purchased will be premined and delivered. Buyers get what they pay for.
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:12:20 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 10:23:07 PM by tazmania

and mintpal too..

Exactly, any exchange can add us after launch, we aren't coded into the exchange. We aren't reaching out to other exchanges right now because we're working with Moolah as a real partner. While they are adding us to their various platforms we're also going to work with them to see how we can use the features Syscoin provides coupled with their platform offerings to develop new services for the crypto and mainstream markets. I'm sure other exchanges will add Syscoin eventually as well.

Not sure if this would upset Moolah but adding something like, "These exchanges have agreed to add us at launch" to the OP if a currently established exchange (one example Bittrex) would like to add you. That would possibly make more people feel comfortable investing knowing an exchange they have used or have heard of will be adding the coin right away. I believe people will still come to Moolah if they know they can get a different experience but still have an exchange people already trust ready to go at launch.

schiavonxv

Activity: 770
Merit: 515

Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 11:14:18 PM

Portuguese translation coming soon Grin

███████████   ▄▄███████▄▄    ▄█▄      ▄█▄   █████████▄▄   ████  ██████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████████  ▀████▄  ▄████▀  ████▀▀▀▀████  ████  ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
████        ███████████████   ▀████████▀    ████    ▄███  ████       ████
█████████   ███████████████     ██████      ███████████   ████       ████
████▀▀▀▀▀   ███████████████   ▄████████▄    ████    ▀███  ████       ████
████        ▄█████████████  ▄████▀  ▀████▄  ████▄▄▄▄████  ████       ████
████      ▄███ ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █████████▀▀   ████       ████
         ▐███▌       ▄▄▄▄
         ▐█████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▄
          ▀██████████▄▀▀▀▀█▄
            ▀█████▀▀
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██

▄████████████████▄
███████████▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀     ███
█████████   ██████
███████        ███
█████████   ██████
█████████   ██████
▀████████   █████▀

█████████████████
████████▀██████████
████████   ▀███████
████████   ▄███████
████████▄██████████
 █████████████████
iloveny161

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:14:25 PM

Dano and the team, you guys have been doing a really great job of being transparent and answering all the questions. Keep up the good work! It's great to see that even in the midst of all this FUD and backlash. Glad to see you guys are really building and innovating for the long haul.

I saw that there are some people wanting to make a more short term play with this coin. There is nothing wrong with that. Here are a few tips I have for you guys:

Keep an eye on the remaining early bird allotment, and note how fast it is decreasing every day. Track it every 3-6 hours.

For instance, in the past couple of hours, it has been pretty slow. If it stays that way and mid-August arrives and even early bird hasn't sold out, I would stay away from this coin as a PnD target because I don't think you guys will get the quick spike you want once this starts trading in the markets.

HOWEVER, if early bird goes fast in the next few days, then start checking every couple of hours or more, because that's what every other person will be doing. Because the IPO is capped, you ideally want to buy right before the cap gets hit, or not at all. Never too early, preferably not in the middle, really just late as possible. I would set a target of as soon as cap hits 80% or 90% or something like that. Good luck all!
KonstantinosM

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:20:49 AM

From my observation (US eastern) the past few hours the pre-sale buying rate accelerated slightly.

From 2 BTC/hr to 3.5 BTC/hr.

hybridsole

Activity: 944
Merit: 783

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:08:02 AM

At current valuation the news/social bounties are not really worth claiming.  If you consider increasing those, more people would likely claim them. 
britney

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:50:18 AM

and mintpal too..

As you said, this is the pre-sale, not the IPO, how do you ensure that the value of the sale of shares? You develop a 15% share, the size of the pre-sale program to determine the mining team bonuses. But if you did not complete 15% of the proportion of pre-assumption that only 5% of the pre-sales team of mining production should be adjusted accordingly. If you do not adjust the benefits or early investment will disappear or even lose money, remember that although you are a pre-sale, these early investors believe you and support you in the development of this coin can take off, you should protect the interests of investors , rather than just their money. If you follow the pre-sale results, the percentage adjustment programs, and if not, I want my money back.

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=761852.0
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:02:47 AM

during the first 15 days after launch, if market price remains as Regular Price: 0.00000518 BTC/SYS,
SYS mined per day will be worth ~7.6btc. Am I right?
HjalmarX

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:17:02 AM

and mintpal too..

As you said, this is the pre-sale, not the IPO, how do you ensure that the value of the sale of shares? You develop a 15% share, the size of the pre-sale program to determine the mining team bonuses. But if you did not complete 15% of the proportion of pre-assumption that only 5% of the pre-sales team of mining production should be adjusted accordingly. If you do not adjust the benefits or early investment will disappear or even lose money, remember that although you are a pre-sale, these early investors believe you and support you in the development of this coin can take off, you should protect the interests of investors , rather than just their money. If you follow the pre-sale results, the percentage adjustment programs, and if not, I want my money back.

The mining likely won't be adjusted at all. You accepted the risk when you decided to donate money. There are no refunds at all. Mining will continue as it is.

It is not the developers job to ensure value of the shares. You donate money, they give you coins, that's that. You accepted the risk and decided to invest, they have no obligation to make you profit at all.

Like I said, this is not a coin for a short term pump and dump. It's a long term play here. If you expect to dump your coins for profit, please go somewhere else.

Read the FAQ before investing next time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: