Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490181 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:12:11 AM

Speak for yourself...  some of us are here ONLY for the long term bla bla crap!!!   Wink

Haha yeah, when people speak about investing in an IPO short-term, all I can think is dumpity dump... They just wanna puke their chips the moment it hits an exchange! That's not investing in a business proposal, it's acting like a teenager.

Welcome to the real life. Of course I will dump if I can get a x3 or x4 ROI. That has nothing to do with acting like a teenager, it just makes sense. Some are in it because they really believe in a coin, some are in it for the money. You need both of them to succeed.
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:17:02 AM

Speak for yourself...  some of us are here ONLY for the long term bla bla crap!!!   Wink

Haha yeah, when people speak about investing in an IPO short-term, all I can think is dumpity dump... They just wanna puke their chips the moment it hits an exchange! That's not investing in a business proposal, it's acting like a teenager.

Welcome to the real life. Of course I will dump if I can get a x3 or x4 ROI. That has nothing to do with acting like a teenager, it just makes sense. Some are in it because they really believe in a coin, some are in it for the money. You need both of them to succeed.

agree, its just some people expecting a dump to happen because the price is too high for 2billion coins, but they are not understanding there will not be 2 billion at launch only how much ipo is bought. they can wait 20 years when 2 billion are mined.
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:21:27 AM

agree, its just some people expecting a dump to happen because the price is too high for 2billion coins, but they are not understanding there will not be 2 billion at launch only how much ipo is bought. they can wait 20 years when 2 billion are mined.

It will take 8 BTC buying everyday to sustain the IPO prices, leave gaining anything. Go check the math, dont be a fanboy
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:22:50 AM

It will take 8 BTC buying everyday to sustain the IPO prices, leave gaining anything. Go check the math, dont be a fanboy

are you telling me with the features they have 8btc is difficult, and that reduces as block rewards reduce, plus what makes you think all miners will dump. not all miners dump. of course some people will take profits, that is just coins exchanging hands. you only need to read the ann to know that if all goes well this could be the best ipo ever
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:24:42 AM

Not everyday, at the current reward schedule its for 15 days only.
As I have said already we are still looking at this and it is subject to change.
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:28:37 AM

As I have said already we are still looking at this and it is subject to change.

looking into the rewards, would that mean a reduction in total coins
HjalmarX

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:30:28 AM

Keep it as it is. Investors bought into it with the information currently given. We are the people that made the decision with our BTC already. Why change it if we already accepted the reward schedule as it is and voted with our BTC. The people who are the loudest did not even invest. Stop changing things when we have already invested.

You don't want to upset your investors.

It's like studying for an exam for months and then finding out at the last minute that your instructor changed the syllabus. In this analogy, the investment was the time and effort for studying.
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:32:20 AM

looking into the rewards, would that mean a reduction in total coins

No, there are a few ways we can change it.
Lower the block rewards, Days @ Reward Level etc.
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:34:00 AM

this could be the best ipo ever

It was the best IPO ever, but they seriously killed it for me and lots of other people.

Two things that could be done -

1. Make the IPO prices dynamic, and let people value this coin - This cannot be done now as they already accepted BTC

2. Make the rewards according to the prices they think they can force on people. Current prices will attract MASS DUMPING

3. Cut coin Total Supply
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:35:25 AM

Keep it as it is. Investors bought into it with the information currently given. We are the people that made the decision with our BTC already. Why change it if we already accepted the reward schedule as it is and voted with our BTC.

i wouldn't be hurt, if it means a reduction in coins. investors would welcome this. i don't know if its possible cap coins at 1 billion, so total in ipo would be 30% or if you want reduced ipo max coins to 150million. id vote for a reduction in total coins but leave the price and amount of max coins in ipo the same.
HjalmarX

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:36:59 AM

Keep it as it is. Investors bought into it with the information currently given. We are the people that made the decision with our BTC already. Why change it if we already accepted the reward schedule as it is and voted with our BTC.

i wouldn't be hurt, if it means a reduction in coins. investors would welcome this. i don't know if its possible cap coins at 1 billion, so total in ipo would be 30% or if you want reduced ipo max coins to 150million. id vote for a reduction in total coins but leave the price and amount of max coins in ipo the same.

I don't think coin reduction will be considered
tigomjir

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:37:07 AM

escrow arrangement with moolah.io is okay. but follow up listing in other exchanges. otherwise it will have the same fate as FIMK/dgex
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:37:59 AM

It was the best IPO ever, but they seriously killed it for me and lots of other people.

1. Make the IPO prices dynamic, and let people value this coin - This cannot be done now as they already accepted BTC

2. Make the rewards according to the prices they think they can force on people. Current prices will attract MASS DUMPING

i don't care what dev does, i do not want him changing the price at all

1. it will keep short terms away who will dump for quick profits
2. many buying now at this price believe the coin will do good. i rather see less profits than a massive dump
3. those wanting to get in lower only want in lower to make a quick buck. see the bigger picture.

if dev reduces the price il be pissed, even though il get more coins if they did, im not interested in that, the price keeps short termers looking for quick buck away
HjalmarX

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:38:24 AM

3. Cut coin Total Supply

Correct. It was the best before the pre sale started. I only used 10% of my allocated BTC for this IPO. Not happy at all. I was planning for 100%
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:40:19 AM

3. Cut coin Total Supply

Correct. It was the best before the pre sale started. I only used 10% of my allocated BTC for this IPO. Not happy at all. I was planning for 100%

i went all in, i misunderstood the launch date, otherwise i would not ask for a refund as i need the btc. i thought launch date was in days not week. if i got it back, i will buy back in when i have more funds. i would pay the phase 2 price. name me another coin that has been launched like this recently. too excited,
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:42:12 AM

escrow arrangement with moolah.io is okay. but follow up listing in other exchanges. otherwise it will have the same fate as FIMK/dgex

Already been answered, we cant stop and wont try to stop other exchanges from listing us.

Most likely bittrex or poloniex will add it pretty much as soon as its launched , quite possibly both of them. similar to what happened to via coin, if it required coding into the exchange with unique code like the likes of qora or something then it would take more time but i would bet on it being added to 1 or both immediately on release

and mintpal too..

hey why not mail these exchanges and add the coin on launch to these exchanges?

Exactly, any exchange can add us after launch, we aren't coded into the exchange. We aren't reaching out to other exchanges right now because we're working with Moolah as a real partner. While they are adding us to their various platforms we're also going to work with them to see how we can use the features Syscoin provides coupled with their platform offerings to develop new services for the crypto and mainstream markets. I'm sure other exchanges will add Syscoin eventually as well.
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:43:38 AM

I don't think coin reduction will be considered

wouldn't it be a good thing. 1 billion coins max. that would give ipo holders 30% of the coin, less rewards meaning less coins mined a day, more growth, but i will not support the price being lowered. leave the price the same. hell il say phase 2 price should be higher lol, but i understand why its kept at 10% discount. an example as to why phase 2 shouldn't be higher would be limecoin
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:44:55 AM

Already been answered, we cant stop and wont try to stop other exchanges from listing us.

Most likely bittrex or poloniex will add it pretty much as soon as its launched , quite possibly both of them. similar to what happened to via coin, if it required coding into the exchange with unique code like the likes of qora or something then it would take more time but i would bet on it being added to 1 or both immediately on release

and mintpal too..

Exactly, any exchange can add us after launch, we aren't coded into the exchange. We aren't reaching out to other exchanges right now because we're working with Moolah as a real partner. While they are adding us to their various platforms we're also going to work with them to see how we can use the features Syscoin provides coupled with their platform offerings to develop new services for the crypto and mainstream markets. I'm sure other exchanges will add Syscoin eventually as well.

i didn't hear of moolah until syscoin, i prefer it, i think it could be the leader one day. some things need to be tweaked, but it awesome its not only a exchange
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:48:47 AM

and mintpal too..

i didn't hear of moolah until syscoin, i prefer it, i think it could be the leader one day. some things need to be tweaked, but it awesome its not only a exchange

We are really excited about the moolah partnership. There will be a lot more details coming out about this later, but for now we are keeping our cards close.
leetrump

Activity: 162

hehe

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:05:11 AM

Participate in too few people,Its not a good phenomenon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: