Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin - Android Released - Bittrex -  (Read 334551 times)
SaintFrantic

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:17:29 AM

Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:00:16 AM

Great work everyone, now we are #1. We need to keep voting like this, even better, and next week will be big for us Smiley.
hossy

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:05:54 AM

Brilliant no 1 great stuff people knew we could do it  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
longilx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:18:21 AM

Hi there
Can we add btc-market.org under supported exchanges section?

ENRG just listed under https://btc-market.org/?Pair=ENRG_BTC
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:23:06 PM

What happened to energycoin on C-Cex?  Don't see it anymore...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:00:38 AM

An aside:

Take a look at this:

http://latium.cc/?a_aid=53c69178eb5b5

( yes it is a referral link )

A new POS coin with a very unusual distribution method:  i.e. Network Marketing...

( please use my referal link, or not )

The idea is to reward those who spread the word. ( it is FREE however )

The remain coins after the distribution period will be destroyed..

They are already on Bittrex... It took awhile but I see the wisdom in this... targeting network marketers to spread the coin...

Volume @ 47.35065633 BTC in the last 24 hours... get in now...

Uran0s

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:32:53 AM

An aside:

Take a look at this:

http://latium.cc/?a_aid=53c69178eb5b5

( yes it is a referral link )

A new POS coin with a very unusual distribution method:  i.e. Network Marketing...

( please use my referal link, or not )

The idea is to reward those who spread the word. ( it is FREE however )

The remain coins after the distribution period will be destroyed..

They are already on Bittrex... It took awhile but I see the wisdom in this... targeting network marketers to spread the coin...

Volume @ 47.35065633 BTC in the last 24 hours... get in now...

I looked and its shit Smiley Thx Smiley.
ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:10:24 AM

thanks to the dumpers
just saw all my orders get filled
SaintFrantic

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:38:18 AM

thanks to the dumpers
just saw all my orders get filled
Yeah someone is trying to bring the price as low as possible. But we won't give in.

Uran0s

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:40:20 PM

http://blog.expresscoin.com/post/90007203429/3-shades-of-grey

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ENRG

Guys please vote, devs work hard, we will hit mintpal next monday, android wallet is on its way and on august :

New to ENRG and was wondering if anyone wanted to hold a skype to educate a new  and provide corrections to the misnomer of the coin. I would like to contribute but I have no idea where this coin is. Let know of a day and time preferably in the evenings.
Welcome by the this EnergyCoin.
I think SaintF. Has already contact you. But we think we are a very serious coin. I GEO_Jan (twitter) work in de environmental sector and @ my work we have plans to start projects where we are using Cryptocurrency for the development of sustainable environment. I project we want to start is Crowed mapping of tree properties for city trees. We want to reward people whit Cryptocurrency and EnergyCoin is very suitable for that task because its green image and I have 4M of ENRG to invest for this mapping project. Also the people who have this coin then are aware of environment and we want to develop ways to spent the coin on sustainable goods end services. This second part is very premature and there we need to think on ways to develop that. I call that he ecosystem for EnergyCoin, the green bitcoin of the future.
Because I work @ a research institute (ALTERRA) development goes slow, we have to make plans and then we have to acquire funds to work on te plans. I 'm working on this in my own time with my own money now and I'm on Holliday. August 15th there s a first meeting with project manager holding funds for projects and there I present my plans for Cryptocurrency for Crownmapping and the ecosystem idea's. Then when I have a go (I think yes) I have to work out with colleges I master plan and present it to bigger boss on my work. That is 3th of August and if we have a go there then the future of EnergyCoin is very bright. Our institute works worldwide and we have many partners. So if the big boss says yes to EnergyCoin I think and believe we can grow bigger then Bitcoin!
SaintFrantic

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:45:40 PM

http://blog.expresscoin.com/post/90007203429/3-shades-of-grey

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ENRG

Guys please vote, devs work hard, we will hit mintpal next monday, android wallet is on its way and on august :

New to ENRG and was wondering if anyone wanted to hold a skype to educate a new  and provide corrections to the misnomer of the coin. I would like to contribute but I have no idea where this coin is. Let know of a day and time preferably in the evenings.
Welcome by the this EnergyCoin.
I think SaintF. Has already contact you. But we think we are a very serious coin. I GEO_Jan (twitter) work in de environmental sector and @ my work we have plans to start projects where we are using Cryptocurrency for the development of sustainable environment. I project we want to start is Crowed mapping of tree properties for city trees. We want to reward people whit Cryptocurrency and EnergyCoin is very suitable for that task because its green image and I have 4M of ENRG to invest for this mapping project. Also the people who have this coin then are aware of environment and we want to develop ways to spent the coin on sustainable goods end services. This second part is very premature and there we need to think on ways to develop that. I call that he ecosystem for EnergyCoin, the green bitcoin of the future.
Because I work @ a research institute (ALTERRA) development goes slow, we have to make plans and then we have to acquire funds to work on te plans. I 'm working on this in my own time with my own money now and I'm on Holliday. August 15th there s a first meeting with project manager holding funds for projects and there I present my plans for Cryptocurrency for Crownmapping and the ecosystem idea's. Then when I have a go (I think yes) I have to work out with colleges I master plan and present it to bigger boss on my work. That is 3th of August and if we have a go there then the future of EnergyCoin is very bright. Our institute works worldwide and we have many partners. So if the big boss says yes to EnergyCoin I think and believe we can grow bigger then Bitcoin!

Yes, Android wallet will be here but we still need donations of 1.75 BTC so we can pay to the Android developer. I feel really sad that people pouring money into those speculation coins an we here didn't ask you for anything and when we have some real project everyone is silent. Can believe it I've seen people buying IPO shares for coins for 20 BTC but no one is willing to give 1.75 for something useful with exchange functionality. As we get listed on MintPal we will be able to trade ENRG/BTC directly into the Android wallet. how is that for feature no coins has that yet or at least I haven't seen or heard about any.
  Only thing I can say is do what do you want but don't expect f. miracles!

Uran0s

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:42:38 PM

We are getting you to the mintpal, isnt it enough? You also want us to pay for projects ? So what is your job here?
SaintFrantic

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:46:35 PM

We are getting you to the mintpal, isnt it enough? You also want us to pay for projects ? So what is your job here?

You are not paying me anything and you are not getting me on MintPal. Me and the rest of donators paid for those votes so please give me a f. break. It's cryptocurrency and everybody should participated. And yet you will expect we to pay for everything don't you. What will happen If we abandon everything what you will do then? You will not take everything for granted, will you?  
 All of those 1.75 BTC are going towards the payment for the Android wallet non of us is getting any money out of this. Now I know how cheap everyone is here. I will find the money somehow and I will finish this project.

alecmerkel

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:37:45 PM

I feel like this is turning for the worse. I'm sure everyone is trying their best to participate and promote this coin. While I agree that people should take it upon themselves to help the community their in. If BTC was needed than maybe having an IPO would of been a good idea. Once you get people use to free they want everything free.

It's great that we are number 1 on mintpal. Let's keep it going! Thanks to everyone that has been voting.

Here is a small update on my promo video. I have a couple of really nice time lapses captured as well as some other footage. I'm trying to plan a trip to an isolated place to get some astral stuff. I've been a bit busy so I haven't been able to put 100%. But some footage so far looks neat. Looking forward to finishing this and showing you guys.
SlientBit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:29:33 PM

Dear community,

As with any other thread around this forum, there are always a lot of different kinds of person.

Amongst them, there are those that expect others to share their goal  - pump and dump a coin, get BTC profit, move on to the next victim - and, at the same time, paradoxically, also expect others to do all the work needed for the coin to be worth something ... but do nothing themselves!
Those that find it very good that someone else is donating to giveaways so they can get free coins ... and see it as something wonderful and fantastic on their part, a tremendous effort, no less. Amazing!

These persons expect that there is a whole company working  - devs, enthusiasts, etc - for free, for them, in total abnegation ! WOW! Fukin' amazing!
Even better, they also tend to think that those very same persons that they expect to be there, for free, must be scum and crooks, 'cause they keep asking for donations to get specific projects and goals achieved.
Somehow, these persons seem to delude themselves into thinking that this is rational! No words for this one!

Let me be clear: I don't expect anyone to believe that this coin in particular will be different from many before it. I don't expect anyone to be willing to do anything for it, no matter the outcome they might enjoy from it. I also don't expect anyone to fully understand cryptocurrencies and what they mean for the future of the human society. I don't even expect anyone to share the risks I'm willing to take, for whatever reason I might be doing it. Least of all, I don't expect anyone to comprehend that there may be others that think differently.

But ...

I expect that all those persons to refrain from being complete assholes and infantile on their behaviours. Others deserve to be treated with respect, even if you're not able to respect yourself.
I expect that all those persons to be coherent and logical with themselves. Unless you're all bipolar going through a rough patch, I can't understand all the sudden mod changes and erratic demands - not even foolish spoiled children manage to do that with this intensity.
I expect that all those persons are intelligent enough to just keep an eye around and do whatever they see fit in the market, but not to come around and demand stupid things. The market is anonymous, I can't get mad as hell at somebody that thinks the coin is worthless and puts buy and sell orders accordingly.
I also expect most other normal and reasonable persons to, at some point, say something about the previous ones. It's ok to just ignore it, but it won't go away ... and they will keep destroying the value others' are trying to create.

Those persons are stuck in the captivity of negativity ... and that hurts everyone else around them. And it pisses me off real bad!

So, i'll repeat my self once more: if you're around just for the pump and you're counting on dumping as soon as the coin gets into MintPal, you'll be both disappointed and sorry about it.
You don't even seem to understand how a pump & dump works, ffs! You're killing the coins' value before ti enters MintPal?!? And then you expect it to be high valued ?!? Shit! It's worse than I imagined it!

Here's  P&D 101 : swoop the coin at low levels, pump the sell value as high as possible, create a huge gap between buy orders and sell orders. Then, start putting up sell and buy orders of your own, keep selling and buying to yourself or with a ring of others within the same objective - it's called collusion, btw - and create trade volumes high enough that investors out there find it interesting to check out the action. Slowly, some unwilling souls will end up between your buy and sell walls, and they'll start taking in you dumped coins, but with lots of profit for you. And you keep at it until you're satisfied. When you're happy, then, and only then, do you do a complete dump and sell all the coin you had, for any price you can get, even if it drives the coin to the ground. And them you rinse and repeat, with the same coin or some other, it doesn't matter Tongue

As you can see, this is not happening with ENRG, because it has already lost a lot of value and as no trade volume to speak off! At this rate, it will die in the first 2 days of MintPal trading, if it gets that far.

That's why you'll be disappointed. You won't even get enough dust from it, and it will be mostly your fault, you fucktards!
And then you'll be sorry, because you could have lied and been supportive, you could have invested a little more BTC, you could have pretend that you cared ... and drawn a decent profit from it all in the end.
You anonymity  in this forum would allow you be totally incognito. You can be the greatest SOB without having anyone knowing, without taking eat or being flamed about it.

And you could care less if anybody else also did profit of not. You could be as selfish as you want.

But you decided to be a prick and let everyone else deal with it! What a waste! How dumb can you be?

Then, there are the others, like me, SaintFrantic, the dev, Jan and a few others that haven't been verbal about it, yet.
We believe in something different.
Maybe we're just wasting time and money, betting in the wrong horse, maybe even being naive!
Maybe we're just dumbfucks that will make you all have some free money and lose a lot ourselves!

But it's our choice, you don't have to go along with it. Just don't demand from us what you yourself aren't willing to give.
Don't expect us to care about creating value so that you can claim it. It's not rational.

Whether we fail or make it big, it's not about you! It's about what we believe.
Let us be, we can accept that you don't care.
But not that you demand from us.

Be content with your own choices or change them if you're not.
Just stop being like this, it's worthless to everyone, including yourself.

acejudas

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:42:16 AM

Thanks for saying what was on many minds.
SaintFrantic

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:07:36 AM

Dear community,

As with any other thread around this forum, there are always a lot of different kinds of person.

Amongst them, there are those that expect others to share their goal  - pump and dump a coin, get BTC profit, move on to the next victim - and, at the same time, paradoxically, also expect others to do all the work needed for the coin to be worth something ... but do nothing themselves!
Those that find it very good that someone else is donating to giveaways so they can get free coins ... and see it as something wonderful and fantastic on their part, a tremendous effort, no less. Amazing!

These persons expect that there is a whole company working  - devs, enthusiasts, etc - for free, for them, in total abnegation ! WOW! Fukin' amazing!
Even better, they also tend to think that those very same persons that they expect to be there, for free, must be scum and crooks, 'cause they keep asking for donations to get specific projects and goals achieved.
Somehow, these persons seem to delude themselves into thinking that this is rational! No words for this one!

Let me be clear: I don't expect anyone to believe that this coin in particular will be different from many before it. I don't expect anyone to be willing to do anything for it, no matter the outcome they might enjoy from it. I also don't expect anyone to fully understand cryptocurrencies and what they mean for the future of the human society. I don't even expect anyone to share the risks I'm willing to take, for whatever reason I might be doing it. Least of all, I don't expect anyone to comprehend that there may be others that think differently.

But ...

I expect that all those persons to refrain from being complete assholes and infantile on their behaviours. Others deserve to be treated with respect, even if you're not able to respect yourself.
I expect that all those persons to be coherent and logical with themselves. Unless you're all bipolar going through a rough patch, I can't understand all the sudden mod changes and erratic demands - not even foolish spoiled children manage to do that with this intensity.
I expect that all those persons are intelligent enough to just keep an eye around and do whatever they see fit in the market, but not to come around and demand stupid things. The market is anonymous, I can't get mad as hell at somebody that thinks the coin is worthless and puts buy and sell orders accordingly.
I also expect most other normal and reasonable persons to, at some point, say something about the previous ones. It's ok to just ignore it, but it won't go away ... and they will keep destroying the value others' are trying to create.

Those persons are stuck in the captivity of negativity ... and that hurts everyone else around them. And it pisses me off real bad!

So, i'll repeat my self once more: if you're around just for the pump and you're counting on dumping as soon as the coin gets into MintPal, you'll be both disappointed and sorry about it.
You don't even seem to understand how a pump & dump works, ffs! You're killing the coins' value before ti enters MintPal?!? And then you expect it to be high valued ?!? Shit! It's worse than I imagined it!

Here's  P&D 101 : swoop the coin at low levels, pump the sell value as high as possible, create a huge gap between buy orders and sell orders. Then, start putting up sell and buy orders of your own, keep selling and buying to yourself or with a ring of others within the same objective - it's called collusion, btw - and create trade volumes high enough that investors out there find it interesting to check out the action. Slowly, some unwilling souls will end up between your buy and sell walls, and they'll start taking in you dumped coins, but with lots of profit for you. And you keep at it until you're satisfied. When you're happy, then, and only then, do you do a complete dump and sell all the coin you had, for any price you can get, even if it drives the coin to the ground. And them you rinse and repeat, with the same coin or some other, it doesn't matter Tongue

As you can see, this is not happening with ENRG, because it has already lost a lot of value and as no trade volume to speak off! At this rate, it will die in the first 2 days of MintPal trading, if it gets that far.

That's why you'll be disappointed. You won't even get enough dust from it, and it will be mostly your fault, you fucktards!
And then you'll be sorry, because you could have lied and been supportive, you could have invested a little more BTC, you could have pretend that you cared ... and drawn a decent profit from it all in the end.
You anonymity  in this forum would allow you be totally incognito. You can be the greatest SOB without having anyone knowing, without taking eat or being flamed about it.

And you could care less if anybody else also did profit of not. You could be as selfish as you want.

But you decided to be a prick and let everyone else deal with it! What a waste! How dumb can you be?

Then, there are the others, like me, SaintFrantic, the dev, Jan and a few others that haven't been verbal about it, yet.
We believe in something different.
Maybe we're just wasting time and money, betting in the wrong horse, maybe even being naive!
Maybe we're just dumbfucks that will make you all have some free money and lose a lot ourselves!

But it's our choice, you don't have to go along with it. Just don't demand from us what you yourself aren't willing to give.
Don't expect us to care about creating value so that you can claim it. It's not rational.

Whether we fail or make it big, it's not about you! It's about what we believe.
Let us be, we can accept that you don't care.
But not that you demand from us.

Be content with your own choices or change them if you're not.
Just stop being like this, it's worthless to everyone, including yourself.

Let them dump at least I will buy all the fucking coins for nothing and do whatever the fuck I want and not be worried that idiot f.ckers Pump and dump it.  Plus that way we will see natural selection. Weak will wither off and the Strong will survive. You personally know how much I research for ideas  how much do I care about this coin. I'm not willing to listen to dummies how they got me into MintPal. Shut your shitholes and get the fu.k out of the thread and ENRG as well.

Uran0s

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:01:16 AM

Wow so much hate, I just asked a few questions politely. First of all I didnt receive any of energ coin for voting because I vote myself, I try to promote this coin, remind about voting to bring it where it should be, and you call me fucking idiot and a dummy? If you want me or anyone here to leave, fine. Anyway good luck energ team.
kawa900jc

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:58:02 PM

check out bittrex, right time to buy in cheap. https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-ENRG
Thanks, Now I can acumulate!

alecmerkel

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:26:21 PM

is happy with their ENRG.
Save ENRG for peace pleace!

With kind regards,
@GEO_Jan

I agree. But sometimes things need to be said.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: