Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160976 times)
JaxonBTC

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:54:18 PM

Ok, I might need a little help or feedback from the California Coin community or the Dev on this one as it could potentially be a big deal for all of us:

I mentioned shortly after launch that I know some people that work at CA marijuana dispensaries here in Los Angeles.  I also know the owner of a marijuana  edible company that is currently trying to get product in new dispensaries.  What I'm trying to negotiate and it seems promising so far is to get them on board with California Coin in this way:  Certain of the edible products would be promotional loss leader products as in sold at a loss if the buyer uses California Coin's for the purchase.  I think this could be huge because it would give the coin real world value and raise awareness in that people that like edible would want to learn about California Coin to save on their purchases.  Also, something like this would almost definitely get California Coin some media attention which would only help our cause to become more mainstream. The dispensaries would accept and hold California Coin as an investment asset until they want to trade it for BTC then fiat. I think once a couple of dispensaries do it and it becomes a "thing" more dispensaries would start accepting it hopefully creating a domino effect.  Also California and marijuana share a long and well publicized relationship ie. Emerald Triangle, Humboldt, etc... so this could be an appropriate first step.

I think I can make this work but am asking for feedback in regards to how many coins would be enough incentive for the involved parties to take the risk.  I've already voted as many times as possible to get us on an exchange and have sent .045 BTC to swisscex to help make this happen.  I am dedicated to this coin and making it a success in what ever way I can. 

PM me or reply in this thread

One merchant is all we need to create that domino affect man do what ever you can in your powers to make sure your buddies companies get on board with this coin. Just remind them about how high the gains were with BTC and anyone would get interested in holding onto a coin once it's so early the value only has one way to go and that's up.

The good news on this project of mine is that the vendor of the edibles is totally onboard but as it's a medicinal marijuana product it needs to be sold out of a dispensary.  So getting the actual merchant on board is the part I'm negotiating.  I feel like it's more than half way there.  I've suggested the vendor sell his product on consignment to minimize risk to the dispensary.  I'll keep you all updated.  It's in the works and brewing every day.  I'm on it. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gaoweida

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:55:59 PM

the community is good

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.SokJK5zYogvAr1TfgxEUWxeCQSHmNNvzoc
DoubleEagle - Only 100 #XDE - Get 0.03 for FREE! Launching Friday 15th.
JaxonBTC

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:56:52 PM

So who won on swisscex?

We are still 5th which is pretty awesome we're beating out a lot of coins

If we are 5th at the moment then does that mean we didn't get chosen this round  Huh Huh

Swiiscex says that Twitpit was the winner but I don't think they were #1 so I'm not sure how the voting actually works.  Jackpot Coin has 15,000 + votes.  I think Twitpit was #4 (just a guess) but they still won.  
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:53:55 AM

I just updated to the new wallet & the 21,000 or so CAC have become "unconfirmed"

what gives, ?
did the relaunch throw my hard earned coins into oblivion ?

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
JaxonBTC

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:05:24 AM

I just updated to the new wallet & the 21,000 or so CAC have become "unconfirmed"

what gives, ?

Unfortunately, yes. I lost 4 million coins I solo mined in the first launch.
 Took a week with 2 of my machines running it. I was super bummed and it does suck but you have to look forward, brother.
Mine it now while the difficulty is low. You should get those 21k coins back in a shorter time than it took you before.
HaRR0o

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:30:07 AM

what gives, ?

Relaunch working smooth for me. Are you mining on the http://cali.leetpools.net/mpos/ pool? If mining solo you probably mined orphans or got rejected blocks meaning someone mined it before you
ea$ySTRe3T

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:31:37 AM

Ok, I might need a little help or feedback from the California Coin community or the Dev on this one as it could potentially be a big deal for all of us:

I mentioned shortly after launch that I know some people that work at CA marijuana dispensaries here in Los Angeles.  I also know the owner of a marijuana  edible company that is currently trying to get product in new dispensaries.  What I'm trying to negotiate and it seems promising so far is to get them on board with California Coin in this way:  Certain of the edible products would be promotional loss leader products as in sold at a loss if the buyer uses California Coin's for the purchase.  I think this could be huge because it would give the coin real world value and raise awareness in that people that like edible would want to learn about California Coin to save on their purchases.  Also, something like this would almost definitely get California Coin some media attention which would only help our cause to become more mainstream. The dispensaries would accept and hold California Coin as an investment asset until they want to trade it for BTC then fiat. I think once a couple of dispensaries do it and it becomes a "thing" more dispensaries would start accepting it hopefully creating a domino effect.  Also California and marijuana share a long and well publicized relationship ie. Emerald Triangle, Humboldt, etc... so this could be an appropriate first step.

I think I can make this work but am asking for feedback in regards to how many coins would be enough incentive for the involved parties to take the risk.  I've already voted as many times as possible to get us on an exchange and have sent .045 BTC to swisscex to help make this happen.  I am dedicated to this coin and making it a success in what ever way I can.  

PM me or reply in this thread

One merchant is all we need to create that domino affect man do what ever you can in your powers to make sure your buddies companies get on board with this coin. Just remind them about how high the gains were with BTC and anyone would get interested in holding onto a coin once it's so early the value only has one way to go and that's up.

Keep us posted man the community needs this! This is the first step in a long successful journey.
The good news on this project of mine is that the vendor of the edibles is totally onboard but as it's a medicinal marijuana product it needs to be sold out of a dispensary.  So getting the actual merchant on board is the part I'm negotiating.  I feel like it's more than half way there.  I've suggested the vendor sell his product on consignment to minimize risk to the dispensary.  I'll keep you all updated.  It's in the works and brewing every day.  I'm on it. Wink

You rock man this is going to be an easy negotiation IMHO just tells them all the positive's & about the bounty that they can receive that should do the trick  Cool
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:33:05 AM

So who won on swisscex?

If we are 5th at the moment then does that mean we didn't get chosen this round  Huh Huh

Swiiscex says that Twitpit was the winner but I don't think they were #1 so I'm not sure how the voting actually works.  Jackpot Coin has 15,000 + votes.  I think Twitpit was #4 (just a guess) but they still won.   

wtf kinda voting scam does swisscex got going on!?
AllisionMarieLewis

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:36:31 AM

So being #1 doesn't really matter guys if 4th gets picked but 5th doesn't lol

_____________██████████████████▄
_________██████████████████████████▄
______███████████__`_____`_███████████▄
____████████3_____▄███▀__–__`__████████▄
___███████___–▄█████▀_████████–___███████
__███████___████████__███████████8___█████▄
_██████___████████▀___████████████–_`██████
v█████___█████████______$██████████___██████
o█████___█████████–_________████████__██████
o█████___█████████____________██████__██████
█████–___███████______███████__███___██████
_–██████__–█████_–██████████████3___██████
__q██████___–███████████████████___o███████
____███████____–█████████████____–███████
_____–███████ –_______________v████████
________█████████████████████████████
__________q▀█████████████████████▀
ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●
|
ea$ySTRe3T

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:38:58 AM

So being #1 doesn't really matter guys if 4th gets picked but 5th doesn't lol

It'd be better to get on https://www.cryptsy.com/ they have a lot more trading volume I think #1 out of any site
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:40:21 AM

So when is the air drop coming again?
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:44:18 AM

So when is the air drop coming again?

As soon as it gets on an exchange  Wink
JaxonBTC

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:05:43 AM

So who won on swisscex?

If we are 5th at the moment then does that mean we didn't get chosen this round  Huh Huh

Swiiscex says that Twitpit was the winner but I don't think they were #1 so I'm not sure how the voting actually works.  Jackpot Coin has 15,000 + votes.  I think Twitpit was #4 (just a guess) but they still won.  

Just read their Voting Terms and Conditions.  Check out # 3 - copy-n-pasted here:

#3 SWISSCEX has the right to add any coin from the voting system, regardless of the number of votes or its ranking.

Soooo, what does that mean?  The votes really don't matter, right?  I mean they count but not for getting it on the exchange which I find a little shady... IMO
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:33:20 AM

So who won on swisscex?

If we are 5th at the moment then does that mean we didn't get chosen this round  Huh Huh

Just read their Voting Terms and Conditions.  Check out # 3 - copy-n-pasted here:

#3 SWISSCEX has the right to add any coin from the voting system, regardless of the number of votes or its ranking.

Soooo, what does that mean?  The votes really don't matter, right?  I mean they count but not for getting it on the exchange which I find a little shady... IMO

So all that BTC that the dev team sent in meant nothing. Time to get onto Cryptsy a real exchange.
AllisionMarieLewis

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:35:44 AM

So who won on swisscex?

So all that BTC that the dev team sent in meant nothing. Time to get onto Cryptsy a real exchange.

+1 Cryptsy

ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
|
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:38:14 AM

We should be on every exchange that there is. And in the mean time maybe we should make our own exchange on like the california coin official forum perhaps? Anyone in?? We can do Doge/CAC BTC/CAC etc etc and have trusted people escrow
ea$ySTRe3T

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:39:18 AM

We should be on every exchange that there is. And in the mean time maybe we should make our own exchange on like the california coin official forum perhaps? Anyone in?? We can do Doge/CAC BTC/CAC etc etc and have trusted people escrow

Mike I think that would be a wonderful idea I gotta  +1 that
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:41:34 AM

We're currently installing a vBulletin forum so at the moment the official forum is down how ever when we get it back up (very shortly) we will consider adding a exchange with the admin being the escrow.

Announcing Unclaimed Bounties!

CaliforniaCoin: CL5gpVny63BV9w8ZthUps9w9Sz4s6h5zMz
AllisionMarieLewis

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:44:29 AM

We're currently installing a vBulletin forum so at the moment the official forum is down how ever when we get it back up (very shortly) we will consider adding a exchange with the admin being the escrow.

Announcing Unclaimed Bounties!

+1 dev do it!! A forum market is better than no market !!

Also I took this picture to show my support

ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
|
HaRR0o

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:46:15 AM

damn your hot wanna come over and smoke with me  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: