Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:19:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160981 times)
HaRR0o

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:30:27 AM

I live in California how to I make my claim to the up-coming Airdrop??

I was wondering the same thing

I asked that question on page 20ish.  The fact that it is still an issue should be a clear indicator that this coin is not even remotely serious or even gives a rats arse about Californian citizens.

It's another country coin with no clear improvement and meant to hype on the 'worlds 8th biggest economy'...but they really aren't trying to get in touch with Californians, are they?

lol ^ this guy will regret this once this coin is a top coin. It's still under 2 months bro. Making good progress if u asking me this coin will do VERY well if this community keeps up the support
AllisionMarieLewis

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:33:35 AM

I live in California how to I make my claim to the up-coming Airdrop??

I was wondering the same thing

I asked that question on page 20ish.  The fact that it is still an issue should be a clear indicator that this coin is not even remotely serious or even gives a rats arse about Californian citizens.

It's another country coin with no clear improvement and meant to hype on the 'worlds 8th biggest economy'...but they really aren't trying to get in touch with Californians, are they?

lol ^ this guy will regret this once this coin is a top coin. It's still under 2 months bro. Making good progress if u asking me this coin will do VERY well if this community keeps up the support

+1 I agree

CAC is beating out EnergyCoin in votes the other day on Swisscex and EnergyCoin has been around for a lot longer.

What does that tell you when a newer coin is getting more votes? It's a good sign to say the least. You don't need to be a genius to figure out this will be worth something in the future whether its 1 month 1 year 2 years.

If you get into the crypto game you pick a few good coins hold and you make your money we all know that's how it's played  Wink

_____________██████████████████▄
_________██████████████████████████▄
______███████████__`_____`_███████████▄
____████████3_____▄███▀__–__`__████████▄
___███████___–▄█████▀_████████–___███████
__███████___████████__███████████8___█████▄
_██████___████████▀___████████████–_`██████
v█████___█████████______$██████████___██████
o█████___█████████–_________████████__██████
o█████___█████████____________██████__██████
█████–___███████______███████__███___██████
_–██████__–█████_–██████████████3___██████
__q██████___–███████████████████___o███████
____███████____–█████████████____–███████
_____–███████ –_______________v████████
________█████████████████████████████
__________q▀█████████████████████▀
ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●
|
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:37:17 AM

Anyone remember this story about the guy that paid for a pizza using BTC and now it's worth $7,000,000

Imagine if that happens to CAC

I'd be sitting pretty now lol

It's just crazy how this virtual money can turn real at any time and all it needs is a few good people behind the coin and obviously the dev is here supporting the coin making updates to the wallet as needed and if we the people tell our friends & they tell their friends, it will help California Coin achieve the recongition it needs much much quicker.

I really hope that guy gets his friend to accept California Coin in that medical marijuana dispensary. That would be a big start for this new coin.
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:41:43 AM

Anyone remember this story about the guy that paid for a pizza using BTC and now it's worth $7,000,000

It's just crazy how this virtual money can turn real at any time and all it needs is a few good people behind the coin and obviously the dev is here supporting the coin making updates to the wallet as needed and if we the people tell our friends & they tell their friends, it will help California Coin achieve the recongition it needs much much quicker.

I really hope that guy gets his friend to accept California Coin in that medical marijuana dispensary. That would be a big start for this new coin.

Man that pizza looks good right now heh got the munchies  Cheesy anyways I don't think CAC will hit $1200 any time soon but it would be stupid not to mine some while the difficulty is low

This could become the next Dogecoin. Then again it could fail. It's kinda like 50/50%

But I think California has pride and a few of us California geeks will stick by this day in, day out, and keep getting new people to hear about this in time we will be a brand name.
AllisionMarieLewis

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:43:57 AM

Hey dev quick question is there a bounty for translations? If not there should be I'd recommend getting Chinese/Russian translations

The china market alone is huge and when those guys wake up they control the price of BTC lol it's hilarious if you go to coinmarketcap and look at the trends on the graphs

ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
|
MikeGAZ83

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:46:16 AM

Hey dev quick question is there a bounty for translations? If not there should be I'd recommend getting Chinese/Russian translations

The china market alone is huge and when those guys wake up they control the price of BTC lol it's hilarious if you go to coinmarketcap and look at the trends on the graphs

good idea there Allision

I wonder if dev will add a bounty for that

I say it's a good idea the more people the better people from california people from new york people from China people from France if they have the internet in some way shape or form they do business with California at some time without even knowing it.
ea$ySTRe3T

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:47:35 AM

I bet that guy feels like an idiot for selling those 10,000 BTC so early ahahhahahahah
Sm0k3WeeDEveryD@Y

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:55:25 AM

I'm in California pride born & raised

Really looking forward to seeing how the first phase of the air drop will go   Grin
H0USE

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:07:10 AM

I bet that guy feels like an idiot for selling those 10,000 BTC so early ahahhahahahah

He probably mined them so easily so at the time it felt like a good deal but stuff always goes up in value if there is a limit to it. What makes Dogecoin worthless is the dev decided to add 5B coins yearly

Now if you can mine more gold everyday, what happens to the price of gold? It will go down, simply supply and demand here people.

Once the 16 billion California coins have been mined out we're looking at a good amount of $ that will greatly exceed any money that was spent on GPU's & electricity
ashleysly

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:49:55 PM

Once California Coin gets added to an exchange, I will be opening an online store to allow the acceptance of CaliforniaCoin.

The store will sell many computer items such as mining equipment, computers, game codes, etc

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
Mike Scofield

Community Driver #777 for PHC

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:29:54 PM

Once California Coin gets added to an exchange, I will be opening an online store to allow the acceptance of CaliforniaCoin.

The store will sell many computer items such as mining equipment, computers, game codes, etc

Is there even voting for it yet?

PHCoin is the coin with a mission... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58999 <=
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:26:53 PM

Selling up to 5.43million coins.

Sent me a pm with your offer and how many coins you want.

Escrow is accepted, buyer pays fees. Ofcourse I'm able to provide the wallet details to check if I really have the coins.

Cheers

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
JaxonBTC

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:30:27 PM

http://i1.wp.com/newsworldtoday.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/f7e21__img0984small-1.jpg?w=620

Being "that guy", here's the latest update on that:  The vendors are onboard with accepting California Coin for their product on some items.  The next step is getting the dispensary owner(s) to get onboard with cryptocurrencies as a whole as they don't even accept BTC (or knew what it was before I introduced them to it).  So it's kind of a big step but not impossible.  I'm in the process of setting up a meeting(s) I can show them how easy a wallet is to use and how to convert it to fiat when they want or hold it for tax-free transactions.

Still working on it... Wink
Sm0k3WeeDEveryD@Y

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:20:49 AM

Being "that guy", here's the latest update on that:  The vendors are onboard with accepting California Coin for their product on some items.  The next step is getting the dispensary owner(s) to get onboard with cryptocurrencies as a whole as they don't even accept BTC (or knew what it was before I introduced them to it).  So it's kind of a big step but not impossible.  I'm in the process of setting up a meeting(s) I can show them how easy a wallet is to use and how to convert it to fiat when they want or hold it for tax-free transactions.

Still working on it... Wink

So we almost have our first vendor? Nice!!  Grin I see this going far
AllisionMarieLewis

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:26:02 AM

Voting has been around for days, we are #5th on https://www.swisscex.com/voting

ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
|
MikeGAZ83

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:26:56 AM

Voting has been around for days, we are #5th on https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Looks like we won't get picked in time unless more votes/BTC get sent in Next winner will be chosen: in 20 hours
H0USE

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:28:48 AM

Selling up to 5.43million coins.

Sent me a pm with your offer and how many coins you want.

Escrow is accepted, buyer pays fees. Ofcourse I'm able to provide the wallet details to check if I really have the coins.

Cheers

That's easily minable in 5 days with 900kh/s of power how much you asking be realistic
ea$ySTRe3T

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:31:03 AM

We honestly need a lot more bounties & more give-a-ways to help make this coin successful we got a long way to go but it's looking positive so far if we the community can make this coin better we need to talk about our goals and how to accomplish them a community is what makes a coin successful and we have a small growing one here that is becoming larger every week  Smiley
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:31:20 AM

Looks awesome

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sm0k3WeeDEveryD@Y

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:41:08 AM

Hope we get picked this time on the exchange
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: