Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOTO] Motocoin  (Read 178167 times)
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:49:57 PM

Are the devs even working on it?  We have multiple proposals for mitigation  of the attack now, is the problem in selecting the course of action or in executing it?

I agree, no sense.

I've detailed in my last post, let me know if you need more explanation/clarification.

This is some huge and complex change to the whole blockchain semantics.

Not really.  It ultimately just changes the meaning of "one confirm" to mean "1-to-N blocks deep" instead of "1 block deep" resulting in effective network security being reduced by a factor of up to N. (And arguably only for the last N blocks!)

Otherwise what impact on semantics do you see?

I still don't understand how are you going to add transactions if you generate map only based on previous blocks.

We also already covered this earlier as well.  In most blocks (assuming bots maintain majority of hashing) there will likely be no effective change, since botters will likely always submit their blocks with a map seed based on the "new" block itself, and thus securing the transactions at that moment.  In the case where a new block is submitted based on a map seed 1 block deep, the new transactions are not at all secured ("yet") and the additional confirmation strength is given to the prior block.  The new transactions in this new block may not actually be confirmed at all for 3 more blocks, but will be eventually.  Similarly for 2 deep, and so on.

But anyway, this would require a lot of time to work out this scheme and a lot of changes to client.

Not really.  The work structure given to motogame would need to be expanded to include data for the prior N blocks, the g_HasNextWork flag semantics would need to be modified some, work validation would need to check against the correct block data, and confirmation numbers would need to be divided by N.  What else would need done?  I could probably work up this patch in under a day of dedicated time.

If the developers are not committing to resolving these issues then they need to let us know.

HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:53:42 PM

I thought we covered this already...

Under this scenario you *could* just generate the map from the top block, but you are not *forced* to until the block you are working on becomes too old.  Yes, your submitted work would include the hash of the block you think is top (as normal) as the previous block reference, you just wouldn't be forced to use this most recent block as map seed.  As such, forced map resets would be 4 times less frequent.  We could use any number for the allowed depth, really, and could even have this number adjust dynamically based on block rates, to keep map refresh frequency relatively consistent with network hash rate.
As I tried to explain you, no one cares about what you submitted if you didn't protect it by some proof-of-work. Therefore, it is unnecessary to complicate protocol by sending useless stuff (like previous block hash in your example).

Argh, you "got it" once already, I swear!   Cheesy

It would be like writing the new transactions into the ledger, but not signing next to them - instead signing next to all the old transactions.  When someone else came in later with some new transactions (also potentially "still unconfirmed") they would be signing next to your old transactions, giving them their confirmation.

Yes, transactions in these blocks still need to be treated as if they are actually still sitting, unconfirmed, in txpool but there is disincentive to ignore those transactions as the only way to do so is to ignore that block, and ignoring that block means you need to come up with two new blocks to overcome it with a longer chain.

EDIT: Also this doesn't require any extra data to be sent to the network.  Previous block hash is already there and we would just steal 2 bits (for N=4 anyway) out of the nonce to store the depth of seed.  Block size wouldn't increase at all.
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:12:36 PM

You still don't understand what I'm talking about. If you just attached some transactions to your block without securing them then no one cares about them. Realying nodes may change them while relaying and next miner can just ignore them and add there any transactions he wants.
Sure.  And?  Transactions would be malleable and not considered confirmed at all until N confirmations.  Each additional N confirmations would offer what is currently 1 block worth of added integrity.  An N block fork would then be equivalent to what a 1 block fork is currently, and N block forks would become as common as 1 block forks are currently.  Other than "scaling the security factor down by N" what is the problem?
In fact, this scheme doesn't change anything, miners still add transactions to block, but instead of saying that these transaction belong to block N we say that they belong to block (N-1). With all this discussion I forgot what is supposed benefit of it. If it should limit set of possible maps than it obviously won't work because miners can add arbitrary transactions (e.g. send funds to themselves) to previous block and change their seed as many times as they want.

(Here is where you "got it" before... you just at that time were confusing the two issues.)
WilliamLie2 (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:18:07 PM

HunterMinerCrafter, you have some sort of misconception in your head. I tried to explain it to you but have so far failed.

by using 2 bits of nonce to specify which of the top 4 blocks to generate map from, and adjusting confirmation semantics accordingly
If you specify as part of nonce that you are generating map from block (Top-4) that means that by the time you generated that map you already knew that there are 4 more blocks. Then why you didn't generate map from the last one.

Instead of blockchain we will have some blockmesh or blocknet.

there is disincentive to ignore those transactions as the only way to do so is to ignore that block
Obviously wrong, you can just ignore those transactions without ignoring that block. What stops you from doing so?
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:43:06 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 02:58:39 PM by HunterMinerCrafter

HunterMinerCrafter, you have some sort of misconception in your head. I tried to explain it to you but have so far failed.

What exactly am I misconceiving?

by using 2 bits of nonce to specify which of the top 4 blocks to generate map from, and adjusting confirmation semantics accordingly
If you specify as part of nonce that you are generating map from block (Top-4) that means that by the time you generated that map you already knew that there are 4 more blocks. Then why you didn't generate map from the last one.

As I said you could if you wanted to.  Human miners, right now, are forced to always use the most current block so their map resets with each new block.  Under this scenario, they would have the option of continuing to work on the same map, once generated, for up to 4 blocks, giving the human player four times as much opportunity to attempt a solution.  (The "stolen" bits of nonce would not be used in the map seeding... so when i generate my map they would be '00'.  As I worked on my map, and the first new block came in, i would increment to '01' and continue working on the same map.  Two more blocks come in and I increment to '10' and then '11', and continue working on my same map.  If I find a solution now I submit my block with the nonce value used, my work inputs, and the depth bits in nonce set to '11'.  If I find my solution before the third block I'd submit everything the same just with my bits being '10' instead.  If I don't find a solution by the time the fourth block comes around, I'm forced to reset my map and return to working on the head of the chain.)

This would impact bots not-one-bit and would give humans four times as much wall clock time to solve.  What am I missing?

No, you still would not be allowed to reference arbitrary blocks (only the last N-1 existing blocks in chain) so block association would remain linear and we would still have a chain.  Where/how do you see a graph structure arising?

there is disincentive to ignore those transactions as the only way to do so is to ignore that block
Obviously wrong, you can just ignore those transactions without ignoring that block. What stops you from doing so?

How could you ignore the transactions without rejecting the block?  Changing the tx set would result in a new block hash, so your new block would be in competition with the existing block to be referenced as previous by the next block to be mined.  You could fork the head of the chain but not modify it arbitrarily, and this is no different from what is true on BTC.  The only difference is that in bitcoin the "chain head" which can be "forked without additional effort" is only one block long, where our chain head would become N blocks long.  With the same work that it would currently take to create a 1 block fork by generating 1 block you could now create an N block fork by generating 1 block.  This is precisely why I say that the only impact is that the strength/security of confirmations is reduced by a factor of up to N.  In practice, most blocks will continue to be mined by bots who will not have any reason not to mine at the true head of the chain, so most of the time the reduction in security will not even approach N.  (It will only really do so when miners submit blocks with those nonce bits > 0!)

EDIT: fixed typos and added some words for clarity.
WilliamLie2 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:55:12 PM

What exactly am I misconceiving?
That the ONLY important information is the one that is protected by proof-of-work. There is NO sense in appending unprotected information to your newly mined block because its integrity is depended on relaying nodes, but this is not a proof-of-relay-nodes-ownership, this is proof-of-work. Moreover, it can be freely overwritten by future miners. So, PLEASE, stop using sentences like "lets use previous block as seed and add some transactions to new block without protecting them", just say "lets use previous block as seed without storing any new information in new block", this makes things simpler. Use of unprotected information only complicates your description and network protocol but is useless.

No, you still would not be allowed to reference arbitrary blocks (only the last N-1 existing blocks in chain) so block association would remain linear and we would still have a chain.  Where/how do you see a graph structure arising?
We have chain of N blocks, block (N-1) is based on block (N-2), block N is based on block (N-2). Now we want to generate block (N+1), if we will use only previous block (that is N) as a seed then block (N-1) will not get a new confirmation and someone in the future may replace it. So, if we want to generate new block N, we should use both blocks - N and (N-1) as its parents. That is, each block can have several children and several parents. Notice, that in fact there is no ordering between blocks (N-1) and N, because they are depended only on block (N-2) we can freely swap them.

How could you ignore the transactions without rejecting the block?  Changing the tx set would result in a new block hash, so your new block would be in competition with the existing block to be referenced as previous by the next block to be mined.  You could fork the head of the chain but not modify it arbitrarily, and this is no different from what is true on BTC.
I can change block but I can leave its proof-of-work. This changed block will be confirmed by my newly mined block while original block has no confirmations, so there is no competition.
ellen.yan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:55:55 PM

any one who good at playing this game>>> could u share your skill>??

HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:01:20 PM

Where/how do you see a graph structure arising?

Having re-read most of the thread I think I might now see where you're getting confused.

What you're saying would be true if, like in other coins, the work function and the block hash were isomorphic (the same function) but in MOTO this is *not* the case.  Unlike other coins where the block hash is the output of the work function, in MOTO the block hash is part of the input to the work function, and is just an "ordinary" hash.  (Has no other relation to the work function.)  Changing any TX in a block that is on the network but not confirmed by application of work would create a new/different block with a new/different block hash, resulting in a fork and subsequent race for confirmation.

However, in re-reading the thread I also realized that I left one point somewhat vauge... saying we'd take the retroactive block as the input for the map generation is an oversimplification.  We would need to include a reference to the new coinbase as input to the map generation as well so that the produced work couldn't be stolen/replicated.  (Otherwise I could just submit any solution found (whether found by me or broadcast by someone else) as "the next few blocks' solutions" each with a new coinbase tx.)  I kind of took this for granted as implied, but realized that it might not be as self-evident as I might have thought.

Does any of this clarify?
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:10:39 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 04:21:02 PM by HunterMinerCrafter

That the ONLY important information is the one that is protected by proof-of-work. There is NO sense in appending unprotected information to your newly mined block because its integrity is depended on relaying nodes, but this is not a proof-of-relay-nodes-ownership, this is proof-of-work. Moreover, it can be freely overwritten by future miners. So, PLEASE, stop using sentences like "lets use previous block as seed and add some transactions to new block without protecting them", just say "lets use previous block as seed without storing any new information in new block", this makes things simpler. Use of unprotected information only complicates your description and network protocol but is useless.

It isn't useless, those transactions need to get into the chain somehow, even if they are not immediately confirmed.  Are you suggesting that everyone should just greedy-mine their own coinbases and never include any other TX, generally?  (EDIT: by 'everyone' here I mean human miners.  The scenario would still work if these human miners did "retroactively mine" only their coinbase onto the chain, tx processing would just be slower and entirely reliant on bots and "1 block human solvers" to secure.)

The relaying nodes can change the normal transactions in the block if they wish, but this results in a different block with a different hash, and amounts to a fork.

I can change block but I can leave its proof-of-work. This changed block will be confirmed by my newly mined block while original block has no confirmations, so there is no competition.

How would this be any different from just rewriting via a 51% attack?  You still need your "newly mined block" worked on to refer back to your old block, so you still need to be confident that you can produce that block.  What you've just stated is basically the same as what I've said all along... the network would be 1/4 as strong as it is right now because the head of the chain would be subject to a 4 block fork with the same effort that a 1 block fork takes currently. (Solving 1 block.)  Aside from this known adjustment in the security threshold, what changes?

gatra

Activity: 583
Merit: 505

CTO @ Flixxo, Riecoin dev

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:15:24 PM

This would impact bots not-one-bit and would give humans four times as much wall clock time to solve.  What am I missing?

Bots can generate 4, or 10, or more blocks in the time it takes for a human to solve one block. It's just no match. How would 4x wall clock help? or... how could you prevent bots from doing it faster?
a bot can find a solution that takes 25 secs to find the coin in less than 1 second because it does not need to play in real time, and it's not limited by human reflexes.

Another problem: say there are 1000 blocks in the chain (each using the previous one for their map) and you choose to generate a map from block 998 and solve a new block that is 1001. And for the next 5 blocks, everyone just uses the last of the chain. So the blocks 999 and 1000 were never confirmed. All transactions that it had would need to be included in block 1001 or 1002. This would have to be enforced somehow by the protocol. Possible, but messy and not easy to code.
It's not as simple as a chain, because block 1001 points to block 998, but so does block 999,

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██
██████████████████▄▄
     ▄█
█████▀████████████▀██████▄
   ▄█
█████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█
█████████▄█▀▀██████████████████▄
 ▄█
███████████▀██████▄▄█████▄███████▄
▄█
██████████▀██▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄
█████████████▀▀██▀████████▀▀████████
█████████████▄█▀████████████████████
████████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██████████████████
▀█
██████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀███████████████████▀
 ▀█
███████▄████▄▄███████████████████▀
  ▀█
███████████████████████████████▀
   ▀█
█████████████████████████████▀
     ▀█
█████▄████████████▄██████▀
       ▀▀██
██████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
riecoin       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo   
gatra

Activity: 583
Merit: 505

CTO @ Flixxo, Riecoin dev

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:20:09 PM

So the blocks 999 and 1000 were never confirmed. All transactions that it had would need to be included in block 1001 or 1002. This would have to be enforced somehow by the protocol. Possible, but messy and not easy to code.

now I think maybe you can just discard those 2 blocks, but if they were mined by humans they would be very angry. You would now have 4x stales/orphans!

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██
██████████████████▄▄
     ▄█
█████▀████████████▀██████▄
   ▄█
█████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█
█████████▄█▀▀██████████████████▄
 ▄█
███████████▀██████▄▄█████▄███████▄
▄█
██████████▀██▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄
█████████████▀▀██▀████████▀▀████████
█████████████▄█▀████████████████████
████████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██████████████████
▀█
██████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀███████████████████▀
 ▀█
███████▄████▄▄███████████████████▀
  ▀█
███████████████████████████████▀
   ▀█
█████████████████████████████▀
     ▀█
█████▄████████████▄██████▀
       ▀▀██
██████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
riecoin       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo   
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:24:50 PM

Are the devs even working on it?  We have multiple proposals for mitigation  of the attack now, is the problem in selecting the course of action or in executing it?
If the developers are not committing to resolving these issues then they need to let us know.

I'd still like some response to this.  Am I wasting my time by even continuing to discuss this with you instead of just implementing and executing a hard fork of your network myself?
WilliamLie2 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:33:29 PM

Are the devs even working on it?  We have multiple proposals for mitigation  of the attack now, is the problem in selecting the course of action or in executing it?

I'd still like some response to this.  Am I wasting my time by even continuing to discuss this with you instead of just implementing and executing a hard fork of your network myself?
I'm not working on anything. Many proposals (including your proposal that we were discussing here) are flawed because people don't understand how it works.
Here are some good proposals that are at least possible but it is not clear how well will they protect us from bots:
1. Increase map size.
2. Add computational difficulty.
3. Add several coins to collect.
4. Change map generation algorithm to prevent fall-thru maps.
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:39:51 PM

This would impact bots not-one-bit and would give humans four times as much wall clock time to solve.  What am I missing?

Bots can generate 4, or 10, or more blocks in the time it takes for a human to solve one block. It's just no match. How would 4x wall clock help? or... how could you prevent bots from doing it faster?

Again these are two entirely separate issues.  The intent of this patch would not be to slow the bots, but to give humans the same relative wall-clock time to solve.  I'm using N=4 because it is simple to think about, and because currently the bots appear to be roughly 2 to 4 times as productive as humans.

If bots were 100 times as productive as humans, on average, then N "should" be 100, and things start to get a little goofy.  The other (primary and unrelated) goal of slowing down the bots is something that needs to be addressed seperately.

As I said we could make N scale dynamically against the block rate, as well, to keep the ratio of "bot time" and "human time" roughly in check.  However, right now I think even a fixed N=4 would be a huge improvement, and would roughly align with the (current) 2-4x overproduction of the bots.  I do expect this overproduction to increase in time, but currently it seems to be fairly consistent judging from the spreadsheet and current block rates.

a bot can find a solution that takes 25 secs to find the coin in less than 1 second because it does not need to play in real time, and it's not limited by human reflexes.

I don't think any bot can currently find solutions consistently in under 1 second.  This could change, but really just means an increase in the value of N to maintain the ratio of "bot reflex time" to "human reflex time"

Another problem: say there are 1000 blocks in the chain (each using the previous one for their map) and you choose to generate a map from block 998 and solve a new block that is 1001. And for the next 5 blocks, everyone just uses the last of the chain. So the blocks 999 and 1000 were never confirmed. All transactions that it had would need to be included in block 1001 or 1002. This would have to be enforced somehow by the protocol. Possible, but messy and not easy to code.
It's not as simple as a chain, because block 1001 points to block 998, but so does block 999,

Block 1001 would confirm block 998.  Block 1002 would have work over block 1001, which refers to block 1000 as previous, which in turn refers to block 999 as previous, which in turn refers to block 998, and so on.  So block 1002 would confirm not only block 1001 but every block already in the chain before it.  Block 999 might never actually be used for work input at all, but as long as some block 1000+ *was* used for work input (and eventually one of them would have to be, since N is finite) it would be confirmed.  Block 999 could never be changed once block 1000+ was worked over without also forming a whole new chain after it.  If we are on block 1010 and I want to rewrite history in block 999 (which was never directly worked over) I need to create not only a new block 999 but 12 new blocks after it, to win longest chain, and I need to do so faster than the rest of the network can create new blocks ahead of me.  (Or, in other words, I need to 51% attack.)

When you prove work over a block you are confirming and securing not only that block's contents, but the contents of every block predecessor to it as well.  As long as a successor of a block is (eventually) proved over, that block is (eventually) proved over.

HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:50:03 PM

I'm not working on anything. Many proposals (including your proposal that we were discussing here) are flawed because people don't understand how it works.

My "N block head" proposal is not intended to address DeepCrypto's difficulty-warp attack.  This attack vector, specifically, is what I'm asking about.

Here are some good proposals that are at least possible but it is not clear how well will they protect us from bots:
1. Increase map size.

We've already established that this will cut out the current generation of bots, but will do little/nothing in the long term.

This will need to be done in some form, regardless.  There is really no other way to restrict block interval at all AFAICT, whether it is coupled to targettime or not.

Assuming these coins would have to be collected in a specific order, this would at least introduce a modal state to the challenge problem, which should make things significantly more difficult for bots.

I'm not sure how feasible this is and am not sure how well it would actually deter bots in the long run.

~~~

Anyway, deterring bots was not at all what I was asking about.  I couldn't care less what the developers are doing about the bots themselves.  I only care about the two real issues at hand:

1. Anyone willing to make the energy spend could retroactively fork the whole chain back to block 1 at any moment with the difficulty warp.
2. Human players can't even attempt to compete in the targettime competition because of the block frequency.

What, if anything, is being done to address these?  I'm glad that you're continuing to think about the bot cat-and-mouse game we're going to play over the next few years, but I think that is perhaps premature if the network is not secured from attack and if the coin becomes worthless because the whole premise (human mineable) just "doesn't actually work" because humans can't even attempt to participate in the mining challenge itself.

HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:59:42 PM

Fifa Worldcup 2014 game

You know that if you record the phrase "Spamitty spam" and play it backwards, you hear "Maps, eat em up!"  Funny, considering how the current bots operate!

Anyway, reported as spam.
DeepCryptoanalist3

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:31:16 PM

1. Increase map size.

We've already established that this will cut out the current generation of bots, but will do little/nothing in the long term.

On long term sha512 hash function is breakable. Enlarging map in 2 4 finally ten times will make generation of easy maps is not possible. The complexity of finding an easy map shall be bigger than enumerating 2^128.

But keep telling that this is not viable. Yep...
DeepCryptoanalist3

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:35:10 PM

1. Increase map size.

But something should be done. While we a talking bot owners are mining. I am not very satisfied with the fact that we discussing the ways how to save the coin while bots are mining. It appears that we are now working to protect their wealth. This is not a normal situation.
minim1ner

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:57:50 PM

But something should be done. While we a talking bot owners are mining. I am not very satisfied with the fact that we discussing the ways how to save the coin while bots are mining. It appears that we are now working to protect their wealth. This is not a normal situation.
I am mining almost alone now. There is not really much of coins I've got, just 70k. If you solve this bot issue, I will sell most coins I've mined to devs for price that they dumped, and hope other guys will support me.
HunterMinerCrafter

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:00:38 PM

On long term sha512 hash function is breakable. Enlarging map in 2 4 finally ten times will make generation of easy maps is not possible. The complexity of finding an easy map shall be bigger than enumerating 2^128.

But keep telling that this is not viable. Yep...

You mistook me.  I mean that increasing map size will only impact the current generation of bots, which "lean" very heavily on map search.  While increasing map size may decrease effectiveness of the naive bots, which are currently "winning," it would do basically nothing to deter bots that learn to traverse a single map.  (These "smart" bots are present already but don't currently represent much of hash rate because "why bother?")  Even if you made one shared global-map-per-block the map could be 80x80 or 8000x8000 and the bots will still outperform humans by proportionally the same amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: