Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOTO] Motocoin  (Read 178167 times)
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:38:48 PM

Don't forget that about two months ago bot owner dumped all his coins and the price was still rather high after that, but nobody played anyway. And the only reason is that we have only one and very small exchange - c-cex (I would even say "toy exchange"). But moto really needs some normal exchange.

I think we should temporary forget about vulnerability, hashrate distribution etc. and bring moto to bittrex or something similar cause we've got nothing to lose now anyway. Maybe they will agree to add moto if we pay them some btc (I can spare a bit of course). If I remember correctly, they have already offered to add moto for 1 btc. Then I believe price will go up, everybody will start to mine and everything will be ok.

Maybe HunterMinerCrafter can do us a favor and ask them again and I think we will collect required btc easily.

Reaching an exchange just because we have "deep pockets" isn't the way to go, IMO. And we risk people start pumping this coin just so they can dump it. And no, I don't have a better suggestion Smiley But this is my opinion on what we shouldn't do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 11:10:29 PM

Why aren't you guys listening to me? Don't you think that we should relaunch? It gives everyone a fresh start and will easily gather miners. People don't mine this coin because the bot operator has so much of the total coins.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:17:21 PM

Relaunch won't happen. They will simply botmine it again. I'm still thinking only devs have bots or friends of devs but I have stopped caring about that because it's easy to buy so many cheap coins. You could see it as a premine or presale of coins, I'm not sure if any funds becomes available for development though, it should. Without funds for giveaways, promotion and marketing it's a tough job. Botowners should invest some back into developments. 
Nyterax

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 03:41:08 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 04:12:08 AM by Nyterax

If I was a bot operator and had massed up like 20% of total coins in circulation, I would surely offer a good chunk of that for development bounties. I'm not sure what miracle they are hoping for otherwise. Perhaps holders could donate some BTC for development? This is a great platform to do that which helps ensure actual work is done to receive the donations: https://tip4commit.com/projects

And another thing..

willoweb, I really appreciate the enthusiasm and brainstorming you bring to the board in general but you are really starting to sound like a broken record after HunterMinerCrafter has explained to you several times in great lengths about how it is of no help to just say 'make it a phone app with fancy graphics' when that doesn't really address any of the many real key problems the coin currently faces, and only introduces countless other complications, not to mention being utterly incompatible with the concept of the proof of play blockchain and its implications.

Could you be a darling and educate yourself on the core functionality of the blockchain and proof of work (Satoshi Nakamoto's first whitepaper is a good start, work with it until you really understand every single word in it and how it all comes together in the big picture) and then understand the yet more complicated proof of play model and the things it requires to work (the old Moto whitepaper can be of some help, studying the code is also a good path) and then try to see how far from workable your suggestions really are? Not trying to be a buzzkill or anything, just want to help. In fact, if you have any concrete questions about these things, feel free to PM me or just ask here.

EDIT:
Think about the following things to start with:
- How would phones handle the huge download of the blockchain in order to mine?
- If they would choose to only use the end of it, who would support and secure the network?
- If it's currently near-impossible to get any human mining done on large resolutions and monitors, with responsive keyboard controls and other advantages, what do you think would be the experience of mining on a 7 inch touchscreen?
- If you want to suggest the completely different game model you talked about before, is being 'more fun' really worth anything if the proof of play function would be far easier to automate with bots?
- Humans rely on visually presented data to play, which is rendered in a delayed fashion in order to be comprehensible (not to mention enjoyable to play). Since the game has to be deterministic in order to work as proof of play, the bots can 'fast forward' the calculations and directly receive the game's data without having to 'look' at how it's rendered visually, so they can process and analyze the same deterministic information millions of times (given enough CPU power) in the time it would take for humans to first see it and then instinctively react to it. Then it's only a matter of trial and error (in case of a complicated work function such as the one in Motogame) to find an input that solves the game, or a matter of chaining some simple (for a bot) but inhuman reaction inputs together (in the case of a shooter game you described). If you find a technically workable solution to this problem with your suggestion which would be even close to the botting difficulty in Motogame, then there might be reason to iterate on the idea further. But if that was so simple, don't you think it would be proposed long ago, since many technically brilliant minds keep an eye out for this project for months now?

@Nyterax
BTC: 1McgGk69g82epdnxAdDQfMSXtUygZfL4vZ
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:58:54 AM

my suggestions are merely cosmetic...
don't harangue me with technical perfidy. Please - that is the domain of the technocratic plebs.
"Apping it for a smartphone" would only serve to popularize it along with suggestions of graphics. If you had any sense you would know this game has no public utility (usefulness) in the state that it is. My suggestions cater to the human world where this coin was supposedly supposed to be a success.
Smiley I concur, however. However I also disagree in that your binary logic absolves you from the possibility that the hideous nature of this game along with its  customer-unfriendly attitude will get it absolutely nowhere, so you can't say it only has these and these problems. Anyways, idgaf, lol.

I don't see how cosmetic changes can affect the blockchain, something popular and enjoyable, colourful, with not a tiny sprite but something that takes a larger area of the screen and has some aesthetic appeal and has some quaint animation loop along with animated background elements on the boulders which themselves should be dehideosified.
Well, thanks for that lesson on the blockchain, I really didn't realise that. a pity it can't be put on phones... LOL these phones are better than that shit laptop I bought a while ago, and moto ran fine on there... Strange

I'd love to see you prove me wrong, but I doubt you will. Interesting idea though.

ANYWAYS Yes I agree. I won't be ranting.

SO if you EVER need GRAPHICS do ask me... or cooperate but yeah, I'm zipping it for good, don't worry. I'm a bit disappointed because I don't see this coin surviving. Its just that first girlfriend of a proof of play that will be used for its pussy and once its fucked it will be tossed aside and a better one will be had, the real McCoy.
I think motocoin will die and fizzle out like the tacky relic it is...

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Nyterax

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:32:54 AM

Consider a case where the Motogame is magically playable on a phone in its current technical state plus cosmetic changes and available in app stores for free. What use is it popularizing / marketing a product which doesn't work as advertised? No people will be making money in it when competing with bot farms. Do you then see how low on the priority list cosmetic changes should be?

I don't think going on and on about making changes to core functionality really gets anywhere if one doesn't understand the technical implications of such changes. Don't forget this is still the only (half) working embodiment of the full proof of play concept. Many people know the  vast potential in there but nobody has come up with a better game model so far. As long as bots dominate I would argue it a waste of resources if main development efforts were aimed at cosmetic features. We are still far from the day when porting to other platforms and marketing to casual and/or hardcore gamers would make any sense. Perhaps it will never come. Perhaps a breakthrough is just around the corner, waiting to pop into someone's head. Who knows.

I don't mean to discourage your efforts. Regarding your graphics skills - this is an open source project and anyone is free to commit their contributions of any kind, graphical modifications included, any time. What keeps you from just doing the suggested graphical revamp already, which you are offering for a while now? I recall HMC already explained the format in which graphics are stored. Or is that not all you need to know? Just ask. Cheers.

By the way I'm just lurking really, waiting for the right moment to jump in with some BTC.

@Nyterax
BTC: 1McgGk69g82epdnxAdDQfMSXtUygZfL4vZ
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 07:19:37 AM

I don't know if it would be possible but someone made an app (for jailbroken) iPads that runs linux. Its called Qmole and hasn't been released  yet, but when it does I'll be sure to see if I can get Motocoin running on it. (I doubt it though)
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:10:05 PM

Anybody know what HunterMinerCrafter is doing for now? He still interested in MOTO?

I am still around, and still interested in MOTO.  The past few weeks have been crushing with work.  I started code for a theme selection, but haven't found the time yet to finish debugging it.  Undecided Hopefully I will get back to it this week.
gatra

Activity: 583
Merit: 505

CTO @ Flixxo, Riecoin dev

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 03:18:08 PM

To clarify some discussions on this subject: making a phone app for this is possible. It's a lot of work of course, but it could be a light client that only needs the latest block's header in order to be playable. It's not incompatible with the concept of proof-of-play. How to control the thing (using the accelerometers?) would be a challenge, but it's certainly possible.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██
██████████████████▄▄
     ▄█
█████▀████████████▀██████▄
   ▄█
█████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█
█████████▄█▀▀██████████████████▄
 ▄█
███████████▀██████▄▄█████▄███████▄
▄█
██████████▀██▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄
█████████████▀▀██▀████████▀▀████████
█████████████▄█▀████████████████████
████████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██████████████████
▀█
██████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀███████████████████▀
 ▀█
███████▄████▄▄███████████████████▀
  ▀█
███████████████████████████████▀
   ▀█
█████████████████████████████▀
     ▀█
█████▄████████████▄██████▀
       ▀▀██
██████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
riecoin       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo   
willoweb

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:40:47 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 06:01:32 PM by willoweb

well anyways I sold 70% of my motocoin supply recently. I'm sure I've riled HunterMinerCrafter's sensibilities so much that he'd rather forsake this coin  and start afresh Wink But I think a lot of teamwork would be required though, but of course my pisswilly nilly willy nonsense feedback loop suggestions do indeed go nowhere Smiley

My point was just I would imagine it could be a success if it was on smartphones, and the sprite took up a much larger % of the screen space and the sprite animation as well as scenery and background where more alluring aesthetically so it could have appeal, you are talking about the insides ("intestines" / technicalities/ mechanics") I'm talking of the games relatability to the human public. a shame about the mining. of course most people if it were a smarphone app wouldn't care to even know or find out that there where bots, I'm talking about that mainstream level of popularity where that doesn't really matter but that the game is like nectar to insects in a way, get a cultish following,  ANYWAYS YEAH HERE I GO AGAIN BROKEN RECORD OMFG...

Anyways no, I don't understand the technical side, Nyterax, sorry about that... I just thought this game could be popularized. However as I'm saying that's in past tense you must realise I think this coin is going to sink. At least I got 30% of my MOTOs left. My one buddy sold 400 000 K + a few weeks ago, which of course precipitated my sells too, since he got me in on MOTO and of course, DARKCOIN when it was worth around $1.7 before it shot up to $14.80 for a while, some of the profits which I actually used to buy moto when it was 10 times more expensive than it is now, LOL...

So yes, I got burnt by moto and don't plan on buying more. This looks like a fizzler. Anyways, just my opinion, I don't like getting burnt. I barely got out of darkcoin before the damn ship sank, lol... Had some great waves though... i will still create a sprite anim sometime january, february... and if they like to use it, cool.
similarly style background but of course i think background image and intermediary background layers, like polls of grass in frnot and behind the cycler could make it look nicer, windblown grass clots wafting in an animation loop, and coins appearing when you earn it, etc. etc. blah blah. lol... the game could look pretty.... on a smartphone a pretty game could be an idle pasttime for many. just a thought. I still am gonna do this regardless Is old most my coins... just to prove to myself I'm not a complete lazy runt....

Anyways Im sorry I apologise for my repetitive senility.
I'll stop.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:43:33 PM

Anybody know what HunterMinerCrafter is doing for now? He still interested in MOTO?

I am still around, and still interested in MOTO.  The past few weeks have been crushing with work.  I started code for a theme selection, but haven't found the time yet to finish debugging it.  Undecided Hopefully I will get back to it this week.

Good news Smiley
willoweb

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:23:27 AM

if a better sprite would be nice. a question.
I can't do vector art only 'good ol' graphics.
Wouldn't it be better if the sprite anim/ frames was vector art?
I would be willing to pay a graphic designer to design a nice looking vector art sprite.
I think it would be more appropriate.
And I think the boulders should be green edged on the outside to give it that sonic the hedgehog / mario brothers / normal sidescroller feel... I'm sure you know what I'm referring to...? And the sky would should be a type of saturated impressionist sky with undefined edges, where only colour defines the edge, instead of outlines... lah lah? lol
maybe after each bunch of cions you earn the background could change along with the skin? for variety?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 08:20:06 PM

Relaunch won't happen. They will simply botmine it again. I'm still thinking only devs have bots or friends of devs but I have stopped caring about that because it's easy to buy so many cheap coins. You could see it as a premine or presale of coins, I'm not sure if any funds becomes available for development though, it should. Without funds for giveaways, promotion and marketing it's a tough job. Botowners should invest some back into developments.  
But even if bots do mine it they won't be getting all of the coins like they are now. The reason I think this coin isn't getting any miners is because the bots have so many coins that it just seems unfair. I doubt we will get any new players because of this one reason. It is like CPU mining Bitcoin dogecoin except that you actually need to be awake and active. (Sort of)
willoweb

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:00:01 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 07:29:12 AM by willoweb

I would like to get some graphic artists to compete on designcrowd so we can pick the best sprite anim, it will be vector art...
we can choose together Smiley I'll pay, if I have cash, April / May next year Smiley
yes, I'm going to invest $360 into moto to get newer graphics...
I'd like thread members to vote on which graphic they like best...
i hope it gets implemented or my money will be in the water Smiley

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
unamis76
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:53:30 PM

Still mining from time to time ... a bot isn't enough to stop me Smiley
willoweb

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:28:24 AM

so the coin is dead?
its no. 445 on coinmarketcap
You gotta be kidding me
Does anyone hope its going to survive?
I HOPE so but I don't believe it
So are we gonna vote on new sprite design?
I'll pay for a designcrowd design competition, so we can choose what sprites we want from the artists who provide works,
so we can chose our favourite.
We can vote. I'll pay for the sprite.
I want it to be svg,if the devs can incorporate that.
Also we need new background...
 or is this coin being thrown to the rats?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
WilliamLie2 (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:44:46 PM

I think it's over.
Unless someone will release a working bot. I don't see any way to make it human mineable again.
Spiky

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:52:48 PM

I'm going to invest $360 into moto to get newer graphics...

Existing sprites are not so bad actually. Moto is a concept after all, and also it's more like a sporting thing, so this spartan design fits well.

Also, the game will not look much better if you just change sprites. You would have to add moving clouds, grass, animation, lighting, special effects and so on. It's complete rewriting of visualization code.

If you want to spend $360 on moto, I think it would be more efficient to spend it on advertising like banners and articles or give it to bittrex if they agree to add moto and promote it.
willoweb

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:07:11 PM

u think bittrex would promote it?
They're just trying to suck you dry.
Because I didn't even have a coin yet and they said they'd list it for free.
hahaha.

yes I'd want new backgrounds etc. but it has to match stylistically with a new sprite. There's no cooperation... I donno, I just I should find that post from HunterMinerCrafter about the specs / file format and maybe get someone to do everything...
but, it looks like the currency is dying.
SERIOUSLY DYING

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:24:07 PM

Does anyone want to relaunch yet? I sure do. C'mon once we get a lot of people mining at the launch, the mining hopefully won't die down like it has now because of bots.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: