Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
johntseng

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Nice to see it list at MintPal.
I decided to donate another 10k AC again.

To: [Donation] AsiaCoin Foundation AXuMxpakwcxcnPtzkL6GNmp54PRc7Zxb2g
Debit: -10000.00 AC
Transaction fee: -0.001 AC
Net amount: -10000.001 AC
Transaction ID: 79fb1e8ef66181fcee89b8d526eb8986714eb052966fa06ef27cbc32b891b0bb

Nanolite : KStrzPctAn8Qr1QppWDMwhqdG9rzmtQNWV
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:52:21 AM

Nice to see it list at MintPal.
I decided to donate another 10k AC again.

To: [Donation] AsiaCoin Foundation AXuMxpakwcxcnPtzkL6GNmp54PRc7Zxb2g
Debit: -10000.00 AC
Transaction fee: -0.001 AC
Net amount: -10000.001 AC
Transaction ID: 79fb1e8ef66181fcee89b8d526eb8986714eb052966fa06ef27cbc32b891b0bb

This is excellent Smiley we will use it wisely
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:05:48 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 05:05:22 AM by Maestro1

A few updates on our progress:

• Mintpal listed us again today and now we are on all major exchanges except Cryptsy, which rumors are indicating that will add us tomorrow.
  • Our block explorer has the beta functionality but still not ready for a public release but we expect that to be ready tomorrow or on Tuesday. In the meantime if you run a service and need the block explorer, PM me and I will be able to share it with you before the public release.
  • We're arranging bounties for certain development tasks and progress which will be announced soon both here and on our website, in the meantime, if you can provide a service that you think can help, please PM me and we should be able to agree on a bounty.
  • We need help with our social media presence. If you can help us, please send me a PM.
  • We need more articles written about the revival of AsiaCoin, we are able to help out with the content and with promotion. PM if you're interested.
  • We need a pool developer/engineer to help with our dedicated multipool, and we can pay a bounty for that. If you want to join our foundation, even better! Again, PM for details.
  • We need articles in local languages, so if you can speak in any local language (any, but Asian languages are even better) and have time and interest to help out, well we need you big time.

All ideas, suggestions, criticisms are of course welcome.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
johntseng

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:06:53 AM

the price at mintpal is stable above 700 now
expect to be 1000 within 24hours

johntseng

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:40:29 AM

We are at the 7th volume @mintpal now.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:52:41 AM

SAVING ASIACOIN – PART TWO

If I were the Dean of the Business School at Northern Illinois University in Illinois, USA, where I received my MBA, I would commission someone to write “Saving AsiaCoin” as a case study for the Business School. Who knows, may be Harvard Business School will one day. Well, if we have an “Association of Crypto Currency” it would not be unreasonable to make it a mandatory reading requirement for all of its members. This is not just another scandal that has caused much damage to a chaotic crypto currency industry still at its formative stage, but an event of historic significance on the power of a community united to achieve a common goal.  It is a case of excellent leadership and team work well executed to inspire a large community of people with many different skill sets to achieve a common goal with the best case outcome. It is among the best damage control and crises management I have ever witnessed.

On the public relation front, I am somewhat concerned, but feel totally confident that there are many great reporters among the mainstream media, who have won many awards for their tenacity to deliver the truth with objectivity and depth. I trust that they will take notice of this opportunity and do just that. However, I am deeply troubled by the premature subjective bad press and unwarranted opinion of some senior members that it is better to let AsiaCoin die and replace it with a new one. What an idea, for $200 I could have convinced my neighbor’s kids along their friends to launch a new coin in 48 hours. Based on the amount of time and resources this large group of AsiaCoin revival team has invested, they could have launched 100 new coins. The odds are very high, that two of the 100 would be among the top 20 in market cap and they could walk away with millions.

People who know me well label me as “An old dog who can still hunt.” This reminds me of an old saying I am sure some of my Asian friends can appreciate as a respectful response to our “Senior Member.”  “I have eaten more salt than you have eaten rice.”  So please don’t sell short my junior status.

Yes, like most of you I have made my share of mistakes in life and have been scammed a number of times. All investments come with certain level of risk and there are no assurances that in the worst case you would not loose everything. Loosing everything in a legitimate business is painful. I lost everything (in the millions) one time in a bad business deal and have been trying for over twenty years to make a come back. Loosing everything in scam deal is even more painful. I did not own a single AsiaCoin before its melt down. The main reason that I decided to offer my support as an industry peer is because I could feel the pain of those investors who would have lost everything and their feeling of helplessness for not being able to do anything about. 

I am not here to argue the case that there is not a one in a million chance that this is not a new scam with a different twist. If you can proof that this indeed is a new scam with a different twist, I owe you a big apology, whether you are a good hearted concerned industry peer or a member of the press. If you don’t or can not, for goodness sake, give the AsiaCoin revival team and their stakeholders a chance.  I am hopeful that what this team has accomplished is a paradigm shift leading to a culture change for the better. For crypto currency to become main stream with broad base merchant adoption we must work hard to build mutual respect, trust and confidence. This is a worthy cause we all need to support.

For full disclosure I was not a stake holder of AsiaCoin before the meltdown. I do currently own 270,000 ACs and will support the market when appropriate. I am also a founder of DNotes and Cryptomoms. The opinions expressed in this article are strictly my own and not edited by anyone.
bittcoinn

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:54:26 AM

on biggest EU exchange mintpal.com Asiacoin has fourth largest volume (if recalculate for 8 hrs) and has strong 60% lead over fifth coin
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:09:50 AM

Awesome write up Dyna..

Agree that it is actually more challenging fixing something than launching another clone coin...  It seems anyone these days can make a color'd or country POS coin.. but hey to respond within a crisis like this community has done.. that actually takes some effort. Smiley  Now, for the long road to recovery..

Hey if anyone has e-commerce merchant friends.  Tell them about AC.. they could maybe make some service/coupons available in exchange for AC.  At minimum it will bring them some customer acquisition from the community.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:23:12 AM

Awesome write up Dyna..

Agree that it is actually more challenging fixing something than launching another clone coin...  It seems anyone these days can make a color'd or country POS coin.. but hey to respond within a crisis like this community has done.. that actually takes some effort. Smiley  Now, for the long road to recovery..

Hey if anyone has e-commerce merchant friends.  Tell them about AC.. they could maybe make some service/coupons available in exchange for AC.  At minimum it will bring them some customer acquisition from the community.

Micryon what do u think about making Android POS wallet from sratch? you seem very pro at coding.
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:01:05 AM

Very nice article Dyna, very nice. I really liked it. Let us know when it's published and we should help promote it.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
ac2

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:02:05 AM

1) If i stake my coins, does that mean they are frozen and can't be used for 2 weeks?
2) thank you thank you thank you
3) I have lots of coins. I want to join the foundation and help somehow. Is there anything I can do (I don't know how to code)?
4) if I donate AC then you might have to sell to btc to use? Should I donate btc instead?

Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:08:05 AM

1) If i stake my coins, does that mean they are frozen and can't be used for 2 weeks?
2) thank you thank you thank you
3) I have lots of coins. I want to join the foundation and help somehow. Is there anything I can do (I don't know how to code)?
4) if I donate AC then you might have to sell to btc to use? Should I donate btc instead?

1. No. You can use them anytime you want but they but their age will reset after they are transferred so you will need to wait for another 2 weeks until they are mature for staking.
2. Welcome!
3. If you have skills like marketing or social media presence you can definitely help out even if you don't have technical knowledge.
4. We generally try to pay bounties in AC (though whoever gets paid in them might just sell it). We don't trade them for BTC unless we have to. Use whatever you prefer, if you pay in BTC it certainly can't be dumped to reduce AC price.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:13:58 AM

Awesome write up Dyna..

Micryon, I am glad you like my write up. I tried to stay on the side line so as not to steal your show.  You guys are the best. But it’s like watching our first responders trying to save lives and being shot at. At that point, it is pretty hard for me to hold back.

Regarding the e-commerce merchant potential, I am a partner of Smokeysdaylilygardens.com, one of the largest daylily growers in the world. DNotes is holding back in pursuing any merchant accounts until we are well established with a solid foundation and relatively stable currency level. However, if your team feels that it is worth getting AC a foot in the door, I will be delighted to make a presentation to my business partner.

This may sound strange coming from an industry competitor and a very small stake holder of AC. AsiaCoin has the best potential of being the leading crypto currency with the strongest technical and community support behind it. I am jealous that DNotes may have to accept a second place. Do the right and the value will take care of itself.

The fact is that crypto currencies across the board today are only serving one of three functions. They are all being used for speculative trading. None is ready for prime time as a good candidate as a medium of exchange or store of value.
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:16:02 AM

I am hopeful that what this team has accomplished is a paradigm shift leading to a culture change for the better. For crypto currency to become main stream with broad base merchant adoption we must work hard to build mutual respect, trust and confidence. This is a worthy cause we all need to support.

For full disclosure I was not a stake holder of AsiaCoin before the meltdown. I do currently own 270,000 ACs and will support the market when appropriate. I am also a founder of DNotes and Cryptomoms. The opinions expressed in this article are strictly my own and not edited by anyone.

@Dyna sees the forest for the trees, and knows there is SOOOO much more to be gained in this game by doing it the 'right way' than by doing some 'fly-by-night' low-brow scheme like the original dev. We can all make millions in crypto if you work together and focus on long-term goal of legitimizing crypto, and stop trying to get rich overnight.

I hope he has 1000 BTC's to support the market with, when necessary LOL.

Makes me feel better about the shares I still have locked up on cryptsy.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:24:14 AM

In addition, Re Merchant accounts, I have silver bullion & coins I am willing to sell in exchange for AsiaCoin, therefor backing this currency with Precious Metals (Real Money) and adding legitimacy to the movement.

I have a track record of providing this service successfully for other 'Alt Coin' communities (which shall remain nameless for fear of censorship).

*Getcha Popcorn Ready*

#AsiaCoin looks like it is ready to get some serious momentum behind it, and I for one don't wanna miss out on this experience.

Can it break new HIGHS Post Re-launch? I mean, with all matters studied logically, the coin IS IN FACT actually in better shape now than it has ever been in it's life. The potential has never been greater than at this very moment. #FACT

This story is just too good to not have a happy ending for those whose faith was all but lost.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:24:28 AM

I am hopeful that what this team has accomplished is a paradigm shift leading to a culture change for the better. For crypto currency to become main stream with broad base merchant adoption we must work hard to build mutual respect, trust and confidence. This is a worthy cause we all need to support.

@Dyna sees the forest for the trees, and knows there is SOOOO much more to be gained in this game by doing it the 'right way' than by doing some 'fly-by-night' low-brow scheme like the original dev. We can all make millions in crypto if you work together and focus on long-term goal of legitimizing crypto, and stop trying to get rich overnight.

I hope he has 1000 BTC's to support the market with, when necessary LOL.

Makes me feel better about the shares I still have locked up on cryptsy.

Thanks, you certainly have the right ideas. However, don't raise your hopes too high. I am still working really hard to be the come back kid. LOL.
johntseng

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:24:36 AM

Awesome write up Dyna..

Micryon, I am glad you like my write up. I tried to stay on the side line so as not to steal your show.  You guys are the best. But it’s like watching our first responders trying to save lives and being shot at. At that point, it is pretty hard for me to hold back.

Regarding the e-commerce merchant potential, I am a partner of Smokeysdaylilygardens.com, one of the largest daylily growers in the world. DNotes is holding back in pursuing any merchant accounts until we are well established with a solid foundation and relatively stable currency level. However, if your team feels that it is worth getting AC a foot in the door, I will be delighted to make a presentation to my business partner.

This may sound strange coming from an industry competitor and a very small stake holder of AC. AsiaCoin has the best potential of being the leading crypto currency with the strongest technical and community support behind it. I am jealous that DNotes may have to accept a second place. Do the right and the value will take care of itself.

The fact is that crypto currencies across the board today are only serving one of three functions. They are all being used for speculative trading. None is ready for prime time as a good candidate as a medium of exchange or store of value.

hat off  Cheesy

gooby

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:29:56 AM

Glad to hear the good news.Let's make an all-out effort to promoting it.

EquinoxManagement - New Reliable Currency
GlobAllCoin -100%IPO-15657191800@163.com
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! | wallet address
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:33:12 AM

Guys, just noticed that the link to total number of coins on coinmarketcap.com still points to http://theasiacoin.com/explorer/ it will be great if you can contact them and fiix this. Also they are using the old logo, so they need to change that as well.

Congrats for the good work!
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:34:28 AM

Guys, just noticed that the link to total number of coins on coinmarketcap.com still points to http://theasiacoin.com/explorer/ it will be great if you can contact them and fiix this. Also they are using the old logo, so they need to change that as well.

Congrats for the good work!

We've already made contact Smiley It should be fixed soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: