Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

Oh, someone's not getting enough attention at his own thread and getting quite desperate, yet again. Roll Eyes

No...I just like making people sign on to their fake accounts so I can read the asinine comments.

As an investor its pretty smart not putting all eggs in one basket.

He's an investor and host. Get over it. You is always negativity

LOL...An investor invests his money, an investor doesn't actively promote one coin while promoting another... It is amazing what people will ignore for greed.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:28:52 PM

Oh, someone's not getting enough attention at his own thread and getting quite desperate, yet again. Roll Eyes

No...I just like making people sign on to their fake accounts so I can read the asinine comments.

LOL...An investor invests his money, an investor doesn't actively promote one coin while promoting another... It is amazing what people will ignore for greed.
you're an idiot sir i personally messaged you along ass time ago to stop replying to trolls in the original bc thread we then had an argument and you ended up ignoring me, wonder who that troll turned out to be  Roll Eyes i personally really liked you until you stopped listing to the community or hyping shit without asking  the community members you never really considered the creators opinion nore asked (rat4) you just seem to be a wildcard that throws random shit in the air hoping it will stick, even now your trying to make it seem like were going down hill when btc is doing the exact same pattern, the only coins that are not following this pattern are the coins currently getting hyped with positive shit because people know they can make a profit somewhere else atm, i know my self we may see upwards of 90k again withen 3weeks and you know as well as i do this is omost certain to happen
so quit the shit you're nothing but a greedy fat shit trying to get as much as possible from the community i mean 12k for that wallstreet shit? that could have been done with atmost 5k
lol helping cinnicoin that is still making me laugh rat4 helped cinni a long ass time ago, and the only person that dumped the're coins was wizfarm not even part of the team just some dude that started accepting BC for cleaning macs he was just active in the chat, and was tech savy and said he could host the blackcast  LOL  get your facts straight moron

really iconic your talking about greed? your the greediest bitch on these forums you deleted my comment 4 times, and several other of my posts and even posts that you made yourself that i was replying too cause you just looked like an idiot........ go take a stroll out side and smell some roses
btw this is the comment he keeps deleting  and won't reply to ....... it's clear to everyone that you have more motives behind the scenes otherwise you wouldn't be here talking so get out of here you greedy fuck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
amigdala

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:32:00 PM

No...I just like making people sign on to their fake accounts so I can read the asinine comments. Why do I need extra attention when every other page has some reference to me?

Oh Christopher, we've been through this before.

Considering all the personal information I have disclosed about myself the 68th time you have accused me of being a fake account, I am honestly very baffled and do not quite know what else to say or do in order to prove my point at this stage.

If you keep pushing this hard though, soon enough, I might post a picture of myself throwing a private party at Louis Vuitton. With cake.

virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 10:36:06 PM

Will Wizfarm be wearing a Cinni t-shirt during the LiveCast tonight?

I don't mind him diversifying. I would mind if he wore a Cinni t-shirt during the LiveCast. Joke anyways.

I just bought some Cinni. Sorry!  Undecided I'm totally cursed though. FAC, WC, AC all hanging by a thread thanks to me.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:41:57 PM

No...I just like making people sign on to their fake accounts so I can read the asinine comments. Why do I need extra attention when every other page has some reference to me?

Oh Christopher, we've been through this before.

Considering all the personal information I have disclosed about myself the 68th time you have accused me of being a fake account, I am honestly very baffled and do not quite know what else to say or do in order to prove my point at this stage.

If you keep pushing this hard though, soon enough, I might post a picture of myself throwing a private party at Louis Vuitton. With cake.

It seems the "joke" of the week is addressing me as "Christopher"... my personal information has been publicly available since the early 2000s. I was never trying to hide, the name of my company is listed right on the BlackCoin Card website. A simple Google search will turn up my name. But if typing my birth name gives you and others some sort of weird pleasure then enjoy it...
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:48:20 PM

I do not know what is more entertaining. The person(s) doing their best to drive the price down, or the person(s) trying to stop them by driving the price up. Someone is currently trying to prop the price up and it seems they have an uphill battle.

IE it is as though nowadays you are agreeing with the things I said far in the past that made you so very angry at me back when I said them... Remember when I used to accuse BC of experiencing extreme market manipulation? Remember when I pointed out the very real possibility that this coin was flash-mined by a small group of people during the short distribution stage? Remember the things you would call me for making such claims? Do those insulting names apply to you now?
amigdala

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:49:46 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 11:05:04 PM by amigdala

It seems the "joke" of the week is addressing me as "Christopher"... my personal information has been publicly available since the early 2000s. I was never trying to hide, the name of my company is listed right on the BlackCoin Card website. A simple Google search will turn up my name. But if typing my birth name gives you and others some sort of weird pleasure then enjoy it...

Close enough.

It's not your birth name that is the joke of the week. It's you, yourself in general; everything you do and say, the tantrums you throw, accusations you post, the mental instability you demonstrate and whatnot. So you are indeed perceived as a joke by an ever-growing number, definitely for longer than just a week now, and more and more so by each passing day, yeah.

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:50:40 PM

BlackCast #2: 7:00 PM EST (10 Minutes from now!!)

http://theblackcast.com

Community-sponsored giveaway for watching!

1000 BLK, 500 BLK and 250 BLK prizes.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:16:12 PM

Close enough.

It's not your birth name that is the joke of the week. It's you, yourself in general; everything you do and say, the tantrums you throw, accusations you post, the mental instability you demonstrate and whatnot. So you are indeed perceived as a joke by an ever-growing number, definitely for longer than just a week now, and more and more so by each passing day, yeah.

You and others should really learn about the art of "distraction", because you are severely outwitted. It is funny when people think someone else is the joke when ultimately the joke is on them. For over 2 weeks all the focus has been on cat fights and slinging mud...and the sad part is you and others are still doing it as the price slowly drops. I love simple minded people like you...you make it very easy Smiley
amigdala

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:20:11 PM

You and others should really learn about the art of "distraction", because you are severely outwitted. It is funny when people think someone else is the joke when ultimately the joke is on them. For over 2 weeks all the focus has been on cat fights and slinging mud...and the sad part is you and others are still doing it as the price slowly drops. I love simple minded people like you...you make it very easy Smiley

I personally made around 30% profit on my BC holdings over the past week alone. So don't worry about me, I will be fine. And so will BlackCoin. I do believe that, many others believe that; if you personally don't, go take your chances elsewhere. It really is as simple as that.

Oh and, if anyone has been causing "distraction" lately, that has most certainly been no one but yourself. Instead of focusing on what you believe others are lacking, I suggest you take some time to reflect on your self-awareness skills; you clearly have no idea what you have done and what you continue to do.

Alright Christopher. That'll be it for tonight, but do come back when you feel like you crave the attention again later during the week.

Sincerely,
Your favorite fake account
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:21:20 PM

Couldn't you limit your sewage to the thread you created? Get back to the "PR" you troll!
KingSchultz

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:22:46 PM

Only on BitcoinTalk, my friend.

Join the subreddit BlackCoin supporters: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

People like IE are why we need to be there. Just read that quote.  Smiley
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:26:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVeLJFOdfyY

Working #BlackCast address

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
troiste

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:00:44 AM

HAHAHA $15,000 For the PR firm they said LOL

Soepkip took the money and bought a flight to Miami, now he is renting Lamborghinis with YOUR MONEY.

hahaha
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:05:50 AM

Soepkip took the money and bought a flight to Miami, now he is renting Lamborghinis with YOUR MONEY.

hahaha

I am still lol at IE = Internet Explorer

jakecrow

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:06:59 AM

Listened to the Blackcast, Wiz is a maniac lol.
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:07:53 AM

Listened to the Blackcast, Wiz is a maniac lol.

Damn Straight.  That guy is awesome.  Super high energy, funny, great haircut.  He is the total package Wink
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:08:56 AM

He brings a lot of energy to it. You only need one wizz.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
hamer-xx

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:10:08 AM

keep the ball rolling
KingSchultz

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:30:34 AM

hahaha

Did you watch more than 30 seconds? Pretty sure the Lambo was from the luxury car rental service in Miami they were talking about THAT WILL BE ACCEPTING BLACKCOIN. I seriously doubt it was rented...lol. Great news, new merchants are always good, especially high-profile merchants. Smiley

And one of the community foundation leaders flying to meet the PR agency in Miami is hardly a waste of coin. I want a foundation leader directly in that agency's office if we put down 30k to hire them.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: