Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:47:24 AM

Can we start filing BBB complaints against Komcore Corporation? I believe the BlackCoin cards are under Komcore. For me, it would be my first ever complaint filed.

As a paying customer of Komcore, I am so sick of their s**t.

So you will file a false claim and lie even though people are receiving their cards? And I am a bad person?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamer-xx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:49:15 AM

IconicExpert stop spamming this thread, your "opinion" is useless to us all !

MODS: PLEASE DELETE ALL HIS POSTS!
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:49:28 AM

Can we start filing BBB complaints against Komcore Corporation? I believe the BlackCoin cards are under Komcore. For me, it would be my first ever complaint filed.

As a paying customer of Komcore, I am so sick of their s**t.

So you will file a false claim and lie even though people are receiving their cards? And I am a bad person?

Your customer relations are grounds enough for complaint.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:50:47 AM

Nice posts cryptolemaik

i have been sitting on the same info, with the same intentions but had not spent the time to link all of his lies.

Thanks man Smiley

gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:54:11 AM

refund my btc donation IE
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:54:48 AM

On Thursday I will be addressing refunds and the WS event.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:58:26 AM

Read it again Sherlock. I have no interest or desire to rip off a community I am currently active in for roughly $600.00 USD.

Always have to have the last word? I willing to bet the phrasing "community I am currently active" is quite fluid and you are actively trying to line your pockets while spamming every thread to the contrary.

parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:04:16 AM

He also claims he has control of ~2 million BC between he and his wife. Well, I beg of you, go look at what a big player he was with MINT and the start of BC. He's bragging about buying 2k, 4k, 6k coins at a time. Yet a month and a half later he has millions? Hmm. His entire bankroll was 9 million MINT and he was all about it. How is he suddenly such a high-roller? Was he lying then, or lying now? Maybe he's just lucky, his website skyrockets mysteriously in traffic, and his bankroll skyrockets mysteriously by tens of thousands of USD at least. Makes sense, right?

Here are some gems from his post history before I got bored and had seen enough:

Post where he talks about dumping MINT for BC - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg5697137#msg5697137  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg5696311#msg5696311
Post about musicchow adspace: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=260809;sa=showPosts;start=960  
And its traffic - sure looks legit, amirite? - http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/musicchow.com
March 24th - buys a whole 2k! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5875597#msg5875597
Hilarious comments, "doesn't get worked up", such a pro dev - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5891794#msg5891794
Oh boy, buys another 2k - high roller - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5893454#msg5893454
Somehow thinks the pool can do 100 BTC pressure, learn to math - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5911772#msg5911772
End of March - claims he's in for a whole $600 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6003508#msg6003508
My favorite - LIKES THE IDEA OF A COUNCIL (aka FOUNDATION) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6052077#msg6052077

Yeah, I'm sure he has millions. What a joke.

I think it is interesting you found me important enough to not only Google me but to also read my previous posts. If you fully read my post history, then you would know that I was open about how many Mint I held and how many I sold. I also stated numerous times I purchased a ton of BC @ 500 sat. At the time it was roughly $7000. I made more money in selling BC Cards so I have no clue why I would need to lie about how many BC I hold. Now with all your research and digging...did you find ONE thing where someone claimed I scammed them? Did you find ONE thing where someone claimed I am a liar? Did you find ONE thing that claimed I was involved with something "questionable".

Once again I am not hiding who I am....

I found BlackCoin important enough, buddy - not you. You're a cancer. I daytrade full-time so just like you can work your business and troll people on the forum - I can too, it wasn't that much time nor effort so don't be too flattered. I've had this info compiled for over a week, but the fallout happened, the threads were split, and I thought you'd stay in your cave and talk to yourself. But now you're back, so what the fuck, I'll post what I found and let people judge your character for themselves. And don't bullshit, you weren't talking about 2k USD you meant 2k BlackCoin - the post about dumping MINT->BC proves that. You're a troll who had $600 worth of BlackCoin as of the first week of April. Now you have millions. K. You will do well in crypto because there are so many naive people - but not in my community and not on my watch, pal. Move along. You've had your fun. Go P&D something else.

heard
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:05:05 AM

On Thursday I will be addressing refunds and the WS event.

Hey what is going on with the Wall Street Event ?

Not trying to be a smart ass.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:10:11 AM

Read it again Sherlock. I have no interest or desire to rip off a community I am currently active in for roughly $600.00 USD.

Always have to have the last word? I willing to bet the phrasing "community I am currently active" is quite fluid and you are actively trying to line your pockets while spamming every thread to the contrary.

Muffin, you actually are wrong.  Learn English.

If you resort to unfair tactics to spead IE FUD it actually strengthens him.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:10:24 AM

Can someone please cliffnote me how the community has seemingly divided and IE is now the bastard child. It seems like a month or so ago he was the cat's meow for everyone here. Just curious what happened. Not looking for a novel, just the cliffnote version as I do not have the time or the desire to look back at the now locked official thread.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:12:32 AM

Can someone please cliffnote me how the community has seemingly divided and IE is now the bastard child. It seems like a month or so ago he was the cat's meow for everyone here. Just curious what happened. Not looking for a novel, just the cliffnote version as I do not have the time or the desire to look back at the now locked official thread.

Honestly it doesn't matter. No need to start a 50 page war... It is 100% my fault and lets leave it at that...
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:13:26 AM

LMAO...you can't read or English isnt your first language. You claimed I stated I was in for $600 and I was referring to the donations I was raising for the first press release. You can believe what you want..and others can judge for themselves. But you have yet to answer my question. Did you find anything where someone claimed I ripped them off or I was dishonest?

I didn't claim it, you DID state it. It's in the link. And anybody will take the same meaning I did from it - you state you wouldn't fuck with a community you have $600 invested in. That's what YOU SAID. Period.

"I have no interest or desire to rip off a community I am currently active in for roughly $600.00 USD."  - This conveniently matches the market value at the time of posting for the BC you claim you moved into in your posts. I'm sure it's a coincidence.

In all fairness to IE (and he can vouch for me not being a 'fan'  Wink ) what he was saying there, and how I read it today is the same (here's a translation worded a little better to help you):

"I'm not going to waste my time and reputation just to steal $600."

The $600 was the amount (at the time) that had been collected for the PR release.
publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:20:01 AM

IE disagreed with the blackcoin "foundation" so they posted a picture of his family and drove him half insane.  The original thread was locked and some new regulated threads were started.  Check my signature for an unregulated BC thread.

McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:20:58 AM

Didn't I mentioned earlier to ignore IE on all fronts unless you strictly HAVE TO. Don't fuel his sociopathy.

Must we always fall back to discussing IE whenever he ruffles some feathers?

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:23:40 AM

IE disagreed with the blackcoin "foundation" so they posted a picture of his family and drove him half insane.  The original thread was locked and some new regulated threads were started.  Check my signature for an unregulated BC thread.

Hi Publicjud,

I just want to state that the "foundation" had nothing to do with posting a picture of IE. That was just one member fed up with IE who made a wrong decision.

What's wrong right now is that a lot of people have no idea what the "foundation" is actually about. That's entirely my/ our fault though.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
amigdala

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:25:36 AM

It is funny how I was blamed for the previous thread going up in flames, and anyone reading the last 4 pages can see it has all been personal attacks. I haven't personally attacked one person, but for some odd reason people feel the need to get personal and attack me. This right here is what is killing BC...pages and pages of NOTHING. Cryptolemaik spends at least an hour looking up my past, and he could have used that time to promote BC. Once again..you people are easy to distract.

Mind the colored and bold parts. You claim you have not attacked anyone. And you also explain how you don't understand why people attack you.

Here's a quick summary of what you actually did in the past four pages:

Will Wizfarm be wearing a Cinni t-shirt during the LiveCast tonight?

No...I just like making people sign on to their fake accounts so I can read the asinine comments.

Soepkip took a flight to Miami for "business" while the price of BC is deflating.

LMAO...you can't read or English isnt your first language.

Yes, the last four pages only. Once again, quick recap: 1) You mock one member of the community because of his assistance to / involvement with another crypto community. 2) You accuse another member of the community for being a fake account. 3) You imply the Community Manager is involved in something shady or at the very least, something that profits himself and not BC. 4) You attempt to bash the language skills of another member of the community.

And for all of these, Christopher, you are both delusional and idiotic. Everyone sees what's going on here. Everyone but you.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:26:36 AM

LMAO...you can't read or English isnt your first language. You claimed I stated I was in for $600 and I was referring to the donations I was raising for the first press release. You can believe what you want..and others can judge for themselves. But you have yet to answer my question. Did you find anything where someone claimed I ripped them off or I was dishonest?

I didn't claim it, you DID state it. It's in the link. And anybody will take the same meaning I did from it - you state you wouldn't fuck with a community you have $600 invested in. That's what YOU SAID. Period.

"I have no interest or desire to rip off a community I am currently active in for roughly $600.00 USD."  - This conveniently matches the market value at the time of posting for the BC you claim you moved into in your posts. I'm sure it's a coincidence.

In all fairness to IE (and he can vouch for me not being a 'fan'  Wink ) what he was saying there, and how I read it today is the same (here's a translation worded a little better to help you):

The $600 was the amount (at the time) that had been collected for the PR release.

He knows that is what I meant. Muffin blatantly lied and said my code came from Github, but he accuses me of being a liar. And the same thing with cryptolemaik...he cherry picked things from my "past" to make me seem "incompetent" and a "scammer", but he could not provide one external link to just one complaint about me or my previous companies. So in his rush to "expose" me he posted half truths and posts out of context to make his point. So while I am keeping this about BC, others are making it personal about me.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:30:58 AM

Here's what you actually did in the past four pages:

Will Wizfarm be wearing a Cinni t-shirt during the LiveCast tonight?

No...I just like making people sign on to their fake accounts so I can read the asinine comments.

Soepkip took a flight to Miami for "business" while the price of BC is deflating.

LMAO...you can't read or English isnt your first language.

Yes, the last four pages only. Quick recap: 1) You mock one member of the community because of his assistance to / involvement with another crypto community. 2) You accuse another member of the community for being a fake account. 3) You imply the Community Manager is involved in something shady or at the very least, something that profits himself and not BC. 4) You attempt to bash the language skills of another member of the community.

After pulling all that shit, you then post something as ridiculous as this:

It is funny how I was blamed for the previous thread going up in flames, and anyone reading the last 4 pages can see it has all been personal attacks. I haven't personally attacked one person, but for some odd reason people feel the need to get personal and attack me. This right here is what is killing BC...pages and pages of NOTHING. Cryptolemaik spends at least an hour looking up my past, and he could have used that time to promote BC. Once again..you people are easy to distract.

Mind the colored and bold parts. You claim you have not attacked anyone. And you also explain how you don't understand why people attack you. And for all of these, Christopher, you are both delusional and idiotic.

You know exactly what I meant. I do not talk about people families, I do not dig into people's past, and I do not talk about anything that would be deemed personal.
publicjud
Legendary

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:31:20 AM

He knows that is what I meant. Muffin blatantly lied and said my code came from Github, but he accuses me of being a liar. And the same thing with cryptolemaik...he cherry picked things from my "past" to make me seem "incompetent" and a "scammer", but he could not provide one external link to just one complaint about me or my previous companies. So in his rush to "expose" me he posted half truths and posts out of context to make his point. So while I am keeping this about BC, others are making it personal about me.

This time they look foolish.  Keep it that way.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: