Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bluestskies

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:34:29 AM

I made this thread because there is no way I am posting in "The Official" thread.

Roll Eyes and yet here he is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:37:59 AM

I made this thread because there is no way I am posting in "The Official" thread.

This just says it all to me.

You and others should really learn about the art of "distraction", because you are severely outwitted. It is funny when people think someone else is the joke when ultimately the joke is on them. For over 2 weeks all the focus has been on cat fights and slinging mud...and the sad part is you and others are still doing it as the price slowly drops. I love simple minded people like you...you make it very easy Smiley

I had some respect left for what he's done, but no more. His goal is to divide the community and drive the price down. He openly fucking said it.

Let's ignore him and move on.  Cheesy
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:45:48 AM

HAHAHA $15,000 For the PR firm they said LOL

Soepkip took the money and bought a flight to Miami, now he is renting Lamborghinis with YOUR MONEY.

hahaha

Did you watch more than 30 seconds? Pretty sure the Lambo was from the luxury car rental service in Miami they were talking about THAT WILL BE ACCEPTING BLACKCOIN. I seriously doubt it was rented...lol. Great news, new merchants are always good, especially high-profile merchants. Smiley

And one of the community foundation leaders flying to meet the PR agency in Miami is hardly a waste of coin. I want a foundation leader directly in that agency's office if we put down 30k to hire them.

[/quote]

No that's Justin Beiber's Lamborghini - duh !
Why do you think they're in Miami....at the police auction with BC in hand.

Ok that's a joke........

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
hamer-xx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:47:29 AM

We needs to weed out the Iconic Expert!

We don't need him anymore in the blackcoin community !
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:57:10 AM

This just says it all to me.

You and others should really learn about the art of "distraction", because you are severely outwitted. It is funny when people think someone else is the joke when ultimately the joke is on them. For over 2 weeks all the focus has been on cat fights and slinging mud...and the sad part is you and others are still doing it as the price slowly drops. I love simple minded people like you...you make it very easy Smiley

I had some respect left for what he's done, but no more. His goal is to divide the community and drive the price down. He openly fucking said it.

Let's ignore him and move on.  Cheesy

And I am the one with conspiracy theories? If I wanted to drive the price down it is a much easier way to do it. And for the record I wasn't the one that closed the old thread and split the community. Nor was I the one that spent an entire weekend attacking one person. People have selective memory, and more importantly short memories. There is a reason why people like Wolong will always be able to manipulate communities and markets, because people are ALWAYS focusing on the wrong thing. The price is dropping and instead trying to come up with solutions, people rather live in the past and debate shit that is not relevant.

1. Soepkip took a flight to Miami for "business" while the price of BC is deflating. Not once today did someone from the dev team come out to give people confidence.
2. All the exciting news is just pouring in but the price of BC keeps slowly dropping, why?
3. What is the plan for the next few weeks until the PR firm takes over?

All the focus is on calling me troll or how many coins I am dumping, and no one is asking the right questions.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:03:48 AM

IE, you have done nothing but scam people out of their money.

Those styrofoam cards you made, are .50 cents each that anyone can order with software you got for free from Github.

this persona that you are a business man is ridiculous beyond belief.

Ever since the community started doing things outside of your "plan" you have been nothing but hostile.

Its clear to everyone how narcissistic you are very few (abit loud) people actually buy what you are trying to ram down everyone's throats.

I feel sorry your family because you must be a terrible person to be around.

gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:05:33 AM

@IconicExpert I'm waiting 5 days and you not refund my btc donation
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:07:01 AM

Please keep the IE discussion for a less serious thread.
KingSchultz

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:09:20 AM

Nothing you say has any shred of credibility. You're not even worth quoting. You already told us the best way to move forward:

Community, let's leave this troll in the rearview. Use the ignore function and let's talk about what we can do to add value to BlackCoin! Smiley

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:12:14 AM

He's openly manipulated MINT prior to BC, anyone who looked at his post history can see that. And I encourage everyone to google him, look at his awesome software products. Look at his failed dating site. Look at his shitty template sites for failed business that never got off the ground (oh and he criticizes other coins about shitty websites in his post history lmao). He's got three addresses, a bunch of 800 numbers, and at least 6 businesses, one of which is successful. (MusicChow) - which, by the way, 98% of all the traffic it gets is from Brazil, a hotbed of botnets - if you analyze his site's traffic you can see it was suspiciously and rapidly popular all of a sudden in Brazil. And he was trying to sell advertising on that site on this very forum, leveraging that traffic as reason to charge X amount. Every BC "promotion" he's done came at price floors and he accepted BC to fund them - how deliciously convenient for his capital gains. The man is a strategist, there is no denying that, and he is smart and capable - but the image he presents is not who he is. A bit of research makes it very clear - he's a fast talker and pure opportunist, he makes throwaway businesses. He's a scheme runner. Not a businessman.

His PR releases for his previous businesses have some real gems of quotes from him, too. You think his ego is big here? Phew.

I haven't been following - any of his cards show up yet?
You Googled me and found something about me. If I Googled you I bet I wouldn't find anything.

1. In 2006 I sold a security product to Avanquest software for more money than you will ever see in your lifetime. I developed and maintained the product from 2003 to 2006..Not a throwaway business or product.
2. In 2011 I sold Nexus Radio which at the time was the largest internet radio service and won numerous awards. 5 years growing that project...also not a throw away business.
3. 2013 I sold uOutdo to a investment firm...they wanted it for the members and the traffic.
4. Music Chow is very popular in Brazil but nothing suspicious about that. It is just very popular on one of Brazil largest websites. But you research should have found that out.

Have I had some failures? Of course and if any businessman says he hasn't failed in the past is either a liar or is not a businessman. You have to fail to succeed.

And for the record if I was trying to hide I would not have listed anything I have done, I would have just remained incognito.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:15:20 AM

Can everyone please stop cross- posting? Thank you.
We have two threads. Doesnt mean we need two times the same discussions.

Also, we can stop with bashing each other..  For whatever reason we started that, I have no idea.. We bashing each other because the price is hovering 20-30k satoshi instead of $1 ?

.. I say keep building infrastructure. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Or was it? *Tum dum dum*

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:16:09 AM

Do you hate seeing Iconic's posts? Do you feel your IQ dropping? Do you want to stop the decent into idiocy? You can! Press the ignore button on his post and watch as birds sing and flowers bloom!

"Ignore the Ignoramus" participants:

1. KingSchultz
2. Ximp
KingSchultz

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:19:47 AM

Can everyone please stop cross- posting? Thank you.
We have two threads. Doesnt mean we need two times the same discussions.

Also, we can stop with bashing each other..  For whatever reason we started that, I have no idea.. We bashing each other because the price is hovering 20-30k satoshi instead of $1 ?

.. I say keep building infrastructure. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Or was it? *Tum dum dum*

Maarx, one thing I'd really like to see again is a large focus from the community leaders on convincing new merchants and services to accept BlackCoin. I remember weeks ago there were bounties for new merchants and a big push from Soepkip to the community to get out and convince sellers to accept BLK. I'm not sure if bounties are necessary, but I think we should be brainstorming about how we can make a drive for adding new merchants into a widescale community event.

Of course, with CoinKite coming we'll be able to promote that to merchants. I think we need to make a huge event of it.

Rolling out a list of hundreds of merchants accepting BlackCoin is one of the most impressive things we could do for future investors.  Smiley
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:22:02 AM

Those styrofoam cards you made, are .50 cents each that anyone can order with software you got for free from Github.

Ever since the community started doing things outside of your "plan" you have been nothing but hostile.

Its clear to everyone how narcissistic you are very few (abit loud) people actually buy what you are trying to ram down everyone's throats.

You do realize people on reddit are receiving their cards, and they have posted pics? They can verify the quality cards, and if they only cost 50 cents why haven't you started selling them? And the software was NOT from github it was coded from scratch by me. But please show me the source of my software on github. But I am use to the fud and the bs now...I get it...you are bitter because the price of BC is deflating and you want to take it out on someone. But I am still trying to figure out what have YOU done for BlackCoin?
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:22:11 AM

He's openly manipulated MINT prior to BC, anyone who looked at his post history can see that. And I encourage everyone to google him, look at his awesome software products. Look at his failed dating site. Look at his shitty template sites for failed business that never got off the ground (oh and he criticizes other coins about shitty websites in his post history lmao). He's got three addresses, a bunch of 800 numbers, and at least 6 businesses, one of which is successful. (MusicChow) - which, by the way, 98% of all the traffic it gets is from Brazil, a hotbed of botnets - if you analyze his site's traffic you can see it was suspiciously and rapidly popular all of a sudden in Brazil. And he was trying to sell advertising on that site on this very forum, leveraging that traffic as reason to charge X amount. Every BC "promotion" he's done came at price floors and he accepted BC to fund them - how deliciously convenient for his capital gains. The man is a strategist, there is no denying that, and he is smart and capable - but the image he presents is not who he is. A bit of research makes it very clear - he's a fast talker and pure opportunist, he makes throwaway businesses. He's a scheme runner. Not a businessman.

His PR releases for his previous businesses have some real gems of quotes from him, too. You think his ego is big here? Phew.

I haven't been following - any of his cards show up yet?
You Googled me and found something about me. If I Googled you I bet I wouldn't find anything.

1. In 2006 I sold a security product to Avanquest software for more money than you will ever see in your lifetime. I developed and maintained the product from 2003 to 2006..Not a throwaway business or product.
2. In 2011 I sold Nexus Radio which at the time was the largest internet radio service and won numerous awards. 5 years growing that project...also not a throw away business.
3. 2013 I sold uOutdo to a investment firm...they wanted it for the members and the traffic.
4. Music Chow is very popular in Brazil but nothing suspicious about that. It is just very popular on one of Brazil largest websites. But you research should have found that out.

Have I had some failures? Of course and if any businessman says he hasn't failed in the past is either a liar or is not a businessman. You have to fail to succeed.

And for the record if I was trying to hide I would not have listed anything I have done, I would have just remained incognito.

I thought you had your own "Official IE thread" or somesuch.  However, everyone with a brain already abandoned that train wreck, so once again you have to come slinking back here so someone will pay attention to you again.  Are you adding your attempt to control Blackcoin as one of your "business failures" because, EPIC Smiley
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:23:12 AM

Of course, with CoinKite coming we'll be able to promote that to merchants. I think we need to make a huge event of it.

Rolling out a list of hundreds of merchants accepting BlackCoin is one of the most impressive things we could do for future investors.  Smiley

Absolutely. If we really take advantage of CK, not only will we help ourselves, but we will be helping crypto as a whole. If we do it right, it can and will take BC into the top 3! DOGE may go down the fun tipping currency, but BC will go down as the coin that made a big push for crypto in general. Smiley

We're not ruining this. We are going to make history everyone.
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:23:29 AM

You do realize people on reddit are receiving their cards, and they have posted pics? They can verify the quality cards, and if they only cost 50 cents why haven't you started selling them? And the software was NOT from github it was coded from scratch by me. But please show me the source of my software on github. But I am use to the fud and the bs now...I get it...you are bitter because the price of BC is deflating and you want to take it out on someone. But I am still trying to figure out what have YOU done for BlackCoin?
hey your ask me wait 2-3 days refund my btc donation now 5 days i can't see btc on my wallet
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:33:08 AM

He also claims he has control of ~2 million BC between he and his wife. Well, I beg of you, go look at what a big player he was with MINT and the start of BC. He's bragging about buying 2k, 4k, 6k coins at a time. Yet a month and a half later he has millions? Hmm. His entire bankroll was 9 million MINT and he was all about it. How is he suddenly such a high-roller? Was he lying then, or lying now? Maybe he's just lucky, his website skyrockets mysteriously in traffic, and his bankroll skyrockets mysteriously by tens of thousands of USD at least. Makes sense, right?

Here are some gems from his post history before I got bored and had seen enough:

Post where he talks about dumping MINT for BC - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg5697137#msg5697137  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg5696311#msg5696311
Post about musicchow adspace: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=260809;sa=showPosts;start=960  
And its traffic - sure looks legit, amirite? - http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/musicchow.com
March 24th - buys a whole 2k! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5875597#msg5875597
Hilarious comments, "doesn't get worked up", such a pro dev - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5891794#msg5891794
Oh boy, buys another 2k - high roller - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5893454#msg5893454
Somehow thinks the pool can do 100 BTC pressure, learn to math - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5911772#msg5911772
End of March - claims he's in for a whole $600 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6003508#msg6003508
My favorite - LIKES THE IDEA OF A COUNCIL (aka FOUNDATION) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6052077#msg6052077

Yeah, I'm sure he has millions. What a joke.

I think it is interesting you found me important enough to not only Google me but to also read my previous posts. If you fully read my post history, then you would know that I was open about how many Mint I held and how many I sold. I also stated numerous times I purchased a ton of BC @ 500 sat. At the time it was roughly $7000. I made more money in selling BC Cards so I have no clue why I would need to lie about how many BC I hold. Now with all your research and digging...did you find ONE thing where someone claimed I scammed them? Did you find ONE thing where someone claimed I am a liar? Did you find ONE thing that claimed I was involved with something "questionable".

Once again I am not hiding who I am....

EDIT: End of March - claims he's in for a whole $600 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6003508#msg6003508

LMAO! I was talking about the donations. I wrote: I have no interest or desire to rip off a community I am currently active in for roughly $600.00 USD. Meaning..I have no desire to rip off the community for $600..which was the amount I was raising for the press release.
Kebooz

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:39:55 AM

Guys...

Please put your energy on helping BC, not on fighting to each other.

Don't care who's who and who did what...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ⟳ CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone.
      Get your share now! (5% extra if you use a referral link)
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:45:54 AM

Can we start filing BBB complaints against Komcore Corporation? I believe the BlackCoin cards are under Komcore. For me, it would be my first ever complaint filed.

As a paying customer of Komcore, I am so sick of "their" s**t.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: