Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609540 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yams12345

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:36:10 PM

I should of worked this out a while back however most altcoins seem to be a way to extract Bitcoin from people. Roll Eyes

Anyway managed to make back what I lost with Maxcoin and also whitecoin with the recent pump of Darkcoin.

So hold bitcoin and hold Blackcoin.  Wink

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:37:12 PM

I think that the price drop has ended, back at 19000 satoshi's!
yeah, it wasn't meant to be too serious Wink

during an uptrend almost every daytrader drops his coins after a 15-25% rise, those who bought at below 17-19k did now go out again if they do not intend to hold for months.

Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:01:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGjjoD6PP-8

This is a great introduction to BlackCoin video. The project was produced by EcoChav and community-driven by http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin.

We need to spread this around! This is an amazing promotional tool for anyone new to BlackCoin!

kris2222

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:11:52 PM

Very interesting - seems like the DRK jump is not affecting BC that much this time...
German88

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:23:24 PM

What will happen between now and 1st june? To make this coin rise or be stable? To attract new investors?
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:27:38 PM

What will happen between now and 1st june? To make this coin rise or be stable? To attract new investors?
PR Firm is supposed to "start" tommorow.
countless other activities/developments going on, coding/innovation and PR wise.
Take a look at http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/, also this summary is great:

I have never seen a spirit of development and innovation like there is in the BlackCoin community. The amount of work going towards supporting this coin every day leaves me with no doubt in my mind that we will rise to the top. BlackCoin is far bigger than any one individual. BlackCoin is an entire community that will never stop until we are number one.

We are all members of the BlackCoin team. We are all BlackCoin developers. We are all BlackCoin promoters.

We are all BlackCoin leaders.

In just the last few days...

RJSchex continued to work on the MIT BlackCoin project and media to promote Blackcoin's energy and cost-maintenance advantages, while being a leader on r/blackcoin.

JamesR1 produced an infographic to promote the advantages of BlackCoin.

EcoChav wrote a Chinese introduction article, built a Chinese version of the BlackCoin logo and produced the recent 'What is Blackcoin?' video featuring the Ad Twins.

Ralphvd continued his excellent work in keeping us all updated with the Daily BlackCoin website.

BjornSolstad built a website to pull in key search terms from Google and direct users appropriately.

Buy-Black continued to update his technical analysis on the BlackCoin chart.

Dognip, after organizing and contributing heavily to the PR firm project, worked with them directly to help promote BlackCoin.

DrTentacle got us started on the creation of a BlackCoin Wikipedia article.

TheDogeOfWallSt and StGNU worked tirelessly to launch version 2 of the BlackCoinPool, a massive technical upgrade.

Rat4 continued to work to improve the BlackCoin PoS system, committing over 3,000 lines of code to BlackCoin on Github.

McKie convinced TeenAIDS, a very well known and respected Non-Profit Organization, to accept donations via BlackCoin while contributing his writing skills to various other projects.

Icepatfork built a BlackCoin price ticker for Mac OSX.

Wurlitzer is building well-designed BlackCoin postcards.

Fayoling built the @blklottery BlackCoin lottery twitter bot.

Soepkip traveled over 4,600 miles to work directly with the PR firm promoting BlackCoin.

Maarx helped organize countless projects for myself and other developers, while working on custom software to convert in-game achievements to BlackCoin for the upcoming Red vs. Blue Meets Black Team Fortress 2 tournament.

DrasticRaven is organizing to create and sell metal BlackCoin USB storage cards, while also working towards creating 3d physical BlackCoins.

Sinetek worked hard to bring the Android wallet closer to completion.

TotalMelancholy and Slinger1015 made wallpapers for the community and posted them to the subreddit.

GrittNAuld worked to push BlackCoin in the Asian markets by submitting new promotional media to news outlets.

Dzimbeck is working on a big, mysterious project that he hasn't released many details on, but may change the way Bitcoin and BlackCoin are exchanged.

Edu91 continued to work on the BlackCheque paper wallet.

Countless community members helped these projects simply by commenting with ideas and support!
Many individuals in our community helped promote BlackCoin on Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms.

* I'm sure this list would be far bigger if I had more time to scour the web. If I missed you, rest assured, you are appreciated!

Do you really believe that with the strength of our dedicated community, value will not come?

BlackCoin has the chops to compete with the big boys in the crypto. That much is clear. It is up to us to keep pushing as hard as we can! Bitcoin and Litecoin holders made the biggest gains in crypto history not because they sat on their investments, but because they actively supported and promoted their coin!

How can you help?

If you have the skills to work on a project to support BlackCoin, the path is clear.

If not: You can join http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin and show your support for the many projects posted there with comments and ideas. You can tweet and retweet important and promotional messages about BlackCoin on Twitter. You can post all over the internet about the advantages of BlackCoin. You can try to convince merchants to accept BlackCoin. (Especially with CoinKite coming up!) You can support the BlackCoin community in tough times by helping to keep focus on what's important. There are many, many other ways you can help.

Get creative, I believe in you.

Any small thing you can do helps add value to BlackCoin.

Germsite suggested 'Be a Leader' as a slogan for BlackCoin on BlackCoinTalk. I like it.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:44:33 PM

Here is a story about a guy named Phad

He saw that BC was steady and even slightly declining.  So he decided to sell his 6000BC (at 16000 sats) and make some quick profit on another coin to buy back into BC.  He bought into XLB ( I know I know) at 1100.  Within 4 hours he had lost 40%.  He decided to wait until morning to see if it came back up.

He awoke to the worst possible situation, XLB was down even more and BC was going up!!  So now he is back into BC with only 2780 BC Sad.  God news is since BC is up so much he is only actually out about .1 BTC in value.

But still, he has learned his lesson.

Phad.
And I add some tips.
When someone calls pump on twitter no matter BTC whale, Fontas,Max or now IE.
Think 2x before those guys are building position before you at lowest lvls before pump usually when you joying on wave you have high chance of fail.
1.Go check around forum ext is coin living.
2.Check price before. If you are entering on pump you can easy loose sell fast earned money don't keep them.
3.Best time to buy is when you see _______ pattern not __== up +30%+50% daily you can easy lost.
4.Soft mined coins like XBL - Cinni 7days of mining they will have unstable price for first 30 days...It can go +100daily and -80% next hour perfect coins for p&d.
If they will rise to fast price can be so easy SHOT down by early investor who have coin for almost "0" initial cost.

2months ago i was saing that BC will make history with multipool and new type of economy...(BC have now +30 clones haha now you see HOW big jump BC did)...
Lets be fair most of clones owners just wait till time like today to sell of some "copy" coins and buy original one.
When someone tells you that BC did nothing then why it has +30 clones hahaha... ?

Let's be clear Cinni = 0 features now XBL=0 features now Vs BC (very good Dev(1st POW/POS which turned of POW part - he is know what he is doing), Coinkite, 30k$ PR professional campaign.... and more is coming like online android wallets ) So... simple. and bottom and market after 90+ days is more stable.

5. VERY IMPORTANT TIP how far can go your coin = coin market cap usual p&d coins go to up 3m$ market cap and pff or Top 20...
if your coin p&d reached top better sell off all IMO unless its unique but even it is like eg. FLT it can fall easy...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:52:56 PM

Hey guys, enjoying this price rise? Thank LuckyJerry and his Chinese Community!

LuckyJerry got a whole slew of new Chinese investors. He had been plotting it last night with the help of myself in TeamSpeak. He agreed to get his community to buy into the 22k range (hence the stop at 22) and they are now holding, permanently. This is just the beginning! There will be plenty more rises soon!

Join in guys, tomorrow will be even better Wink

McKie

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
McKie

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:55:00 PM

He saw that BC was steady and even slightly declining.  So he decided to sell his 6000BC (at 16000 sats) and make some quick profit on another coin to buy back into BC.  He bought into XLB ( I know I know) at 1100.  Within 4 hours he had lost 40%.  He decided to wait until morning to see if it came back up.

He awoke to the worst possible situation, XLB was down even more and BC was going up!!  So now he is back into BC with only 2780 BC Sad.  God news is since BC is up so much he is only actually out about .1 BTC in value.

Phad.

Phaddie, you were my road dog since I got to this community. Stick around buddy. I personally will ensure you that we will be successful. I have too much riding on BlackCoin Wink

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:56:43 PM

BC/USD would be very useful. Wasn't moolah going to do it?

BC/USD is on Prelude (Moolah). Also on Vault of Satoshi. We have quite the nice list of Fiat exchanges for how young this coin is.  Smiley

Bittylicious: GBP (British Pound)
BTer: CNY (Chinese Yuan)
LiteBit: Euro
Prelude: USD
Vault of Satoshi: USD, CAD (Canadian Dollar)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:57:14 PM

LuckyJerry got a whole slew of new Chinese investors. He had been plotting it last night with the help of myself in TeamSpeak. He agreed to get his community to buy into the 22k range (hence the stop at 22) and they are now holding, permanently. This is just the beginning! There will be plenty more rises soon!

McKie

Wow! That's superb! Smiley I love long termers.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
kris2222

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:57:58 PM

Phad.

Phaddie, you were my road dog since I got to this community. Stick around buddy. I personally will ensure you that we will be successful. I have too much riding on BlackCoin Wink

Awesome! If BC really catches up in China, I'm even scared to think what is gonna happen....
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:58:30 PM

And a new BlackCoin article appears :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/18/more-blackcoin-projects-underway-added-to-satoshibet-mywllt
McKie

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:08:29 PM

McKie

Wow! That's superb! Smiley I love long termers.

As do I, Maarten! LuckyJerry was really adamant about helping in own way, I'm glad I was able to help.

McKie

kris2222

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:15:02 PM

Phad.
And I add some tips.
When someone calls pump on twitter no matter BTC whale, Fontas,Max or now IE.
Think 2x before those guys are building position before you at lowest lvls before pump usually when you joying on wave you have high chance of fail.
1.Go check around forum ext is coin living.
2.Check price before. If you are entering on pump you can easy loose sell fast earned money don't keep them.
3.Best time to buy is when you see _______ pattern not __== up +30%+50% daily you can easy lost.
4.Soft mined coins like XBL - Cinni 7days of mining they will have unstable price for first 30 days...It can go +100daily and -80% next hour perfect coins for p&d.
If they will rise to fast price can be so easy SHOT down by early investor who have coin for almost "0" initial cost.

2months ago i was saing that BC will make history with multipool and new type of economy...(BC have now +30 clones haha now you see HOW big jump BC did)...
Lets be fair most of clones owners just wait till time like today to sell of some "copy" coins and buy original one.
When someone tells you that BC did nothing then why it has +30 clones hahaha... ?

Let's be clear Cinni = 0 features now XBL=0 features now Vs BC (very good Dev(1st POW/POS which turned of POW part - he is know what he is doing), Coinkite, 30k$ PR professional campaign.... and more is coming like online android wallets ) So... simple. and bottom and market after 90+ days is more stable.

5. VERY IMPORTANT TIP how far can go your coin = coin market cap usual p&d coins go to up 3m$ market cap and pff or Top 20...
if your coin p&d reached top better sell off all IMO unless its unique but even it is like eg. FLT it can fall easy...

Very useful tips, thank you! I wish I had known this and many other things six months ago, I would be a few times richer now, but well - you live and learn.
McKie

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:23:46 PM

Hey Guys, don't forget about the Community Bounty I am establishing for a new design for BlackCoin.co

The Reddit Thread with all the info can be found here! http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25svpu/community_bounty_blackcoin_website_v20_hey_guys/

I will not post the specifics to this forum, if you wish to participate or to bounce around ideas, come to the sub-reddit or PM me on here.

Otherwise if you wish to donate to the community bounty you can do so here: BGVZPGYHy9Ji4miewDA4JDd7SecfpL7r8y

There is one stipulation!

If you donate to the community bounty you should reply in the Reddit thread stating as such so that we can thank you and so that a public ledger is available of all funds donated. So as to reduce any possibility of negative backlash. We know the Blackchain is there to verify, but transparency starts right here.

LawBC

Activity: 221

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 03:33:37 PM

Some nice artwork. You're welcome to use it everywhere.
Keep up the good job !
DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:20:04 PM

Not sure if trolling or....
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:22:38 PM

The BC guys that moved to LibertyCoin are IconicExoert, and Troiste. So they caught our cancer, and a troll to put on their ignore list.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:28:03 PM

The BC guys that moved to LibertyCoin are IconicExoert, and Troiste. So they caught our cancer, and a troll to put on their ignore list.
If anything was missing to make sure that XLB will never move on once the initial pump is over it is being "taken over" by a thief and an ADHD troll (who even managed to get his account banned...). There are also some other guys who were on our thread since 9/10 posters in their thread are on my ignore list. Basically the scum we needed to get rid of moved there.

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: