Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:43:14 PM

IMO blacksend is attracting support not only from the dark side (illegal activity) but also from people who believe in the animosity that it offers.  Do you think that companies would like to reveal where money is being sent?  Do you think Intel would want their checkbook open for scrutiny open to the public block-chain?

Darksend and its derivatives seems to be a good application for private industry and private people and therefore it seems important for BC to supported.

If it comes to that point (that the coin gets big enough for private companies to ask for such features) such a feature is easily implemented. I do feel that if we would add an anon feature now it would only be playing on the hype and we'd be pumping with a feature instead of actual acceptance of BlackCoin which is imo the #1 thing we should be focusing on.

Maarx' sister actually owns BlackCoin, her friend from her student house does, and even his mom does. Some of my friends got into BlackCoin thanks to me and this is exactly what everyone should be doing. If you really do believe in BlackCoin, sell it to your friends, explain them what is is and make it grow in that way.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:43:29 PM

It seems that now the new wave on cryptocurrencies is the Darksend function or anonymity,  I´d like to know what is the possibility to have that function implemented in blackcoin code, "Blacksend" or something like this.

As an investor I want to know what the chances in % of "Blacksend" or anonymity be implemented to blackcoin.

1-How long would it takes?

2-Rat4 is working on it?

3-Does community can offer some reward for help to implement this function in Blackcoin code?

You give a shit what BC implements... why? Thought you were all up on XLB's junk these days and crapping on BC.
Chiggins,while I admiee the passion,and you standing up for our coin(given that he has been very active on the XLB forum, please refrain from attacking him outright. he did ask a legitimate concern, it is up to us to answer politely,directly, and as knowledgeable as possible.by doing this you do not give trolls ammunition,or offend people.if they turn the discussion from concern to FUD,then we know to ignore and move on.

Chiggins, I really do not know what kind of person are you, but I still believe in blackcoin, but unlike of you I'm here publicly offering a reward of 5BTC to Rat4 or anyone who can implement the "Blacksend" function or "Anonymity function" for blackcoin within 30 days. I think we should have the function "Blacksend" in "Blackcoin" right now!

With respect to other currencies, I have invested in them too, especially after everything that happened with "Blackcoin".

Sorry, but you were jumping at the chance to dogpile on the guys who were trying to build BC for a while here, it irked me.

If you're really offering that, then I apologize and take my statement back.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:43:54 PM

IMO blacksend is attracting support not only from the dark side (illegal activity) but also from people who believe in the animosity that it offers.  Do you think that companies would like to reveal where money is being sent?  Do you think Intel would want their checkbook open for scrutiny open to the public block-chain?

Darksend and its derivatives seems to be a good application for private industry and private people and therefore it seems important for BC to supported.

I don't disagree that there will be clones of darksend once the source is opened, however, I think people are forgetting how heavily the code will need to be forked to work on coins, especially POS coins. As it stands right now, people put up 1000 drk to run a masternode and in return, masternodes receive 10% of the mining reward for processing darksend transactions. How would it work with BC? Every holder of 10k qualifies to run a masternode? How will this work with staking? It's easy to want to take an idea that is clearly fullfilling a niche, but I'd argue it will be difficult (not saying impossible) to implement, at least in a timely matter, as drk continues to gain traction.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:43:57 PM

... I'm here publicly offering a reward of 5BTC to Rat4 or anyone who can implement the "Blacksend" function or "Anonymity function" for blackcoin within 30 days. ...

lol 2 500$ for such job Cheesy
mayby for 25 000$ it could be worth efford

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Chiggins

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:45:36 PM

IMO blacksend is attracting support not only from the dark side (illegal activity) but also from people who believe in the animosity that it offers.  Do you think that companies would like to reveal where money is being sent?  Do you think Intel would want their checkbook open for scrutiny open to the public block-chain?

I agree in some way, but how about audits. What if Intel would need to be auditted? Would it be possible?

This is actually a really good question to be asked. If big business wanted to seriously adopt a coin as payment, how viable would anonymous transactions be considering they need to be audited on the regular.

█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

I agree in some way, but how about audits. What if Intel would need to be auditted? Would it be possible?

This is actually a really good question to be asked. If big business wanted to seriously adopt a coin as payment, how viable would anonymous transactions be considering they need to be audited on the regular.

Exactly. What I think is -way- more important is a good implementation of multi-sig.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:48:23 PM

If it comes to that point (that the coin gets big enough for private companies to ask for such features) such a feature is easily implemented. I do feel that if we would add an anon feature now it would only be playing on the hype and we'd be pumping with a feature instead of actual acceptance of BlackCoin which is imo the #1 thing we should be focusing on.

Maarx' sister actually owns BlackCoin, her friend from her student house does, and even his mom does. Some of my friends got into BlackCoin thanks to me and this is exactly what everyone should be doing. If you really do believe in BlackCoin, sell it to your friends, explain them what is is and make it grow in that way.

This will be significantly easier once there is a mobile wallet.

Some of my friends are interested in the idea but just want to get the coins easily.
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:49:49 PM

I suppose if you are in both ends of an internal transaction you know where you sent it and there is proof that your received it.  You just dont know what steps it took to get there.

BC + XC + DRK
Chiggins

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:52:54 PM

I suppose if you are in both ends of an internal transaction you know where you sent it and there is proof that your received it.  You just dont know what steps it took to get there.

Unfortunately I don't think this isn't good enough, and the IRS won't have any of it or want to deal with it. Paper trails are a must in business (legit business, not cooking the books). Embezzling would be way too easy, which just becomes a time bomb and no serious places will take it on.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:53:23 PM

Exactly. What I think is -way- more important is a good implementation of multi-sig.

Agreed. Plus you can make current coins anonymous with a good proxy. So it's moot anyway.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

This will be significantly easier once there is a mobile wallet.

Some of my friends are interested in the idea but just want to get the coins easily.

I agree, but we have the mywlt thing (sorry, dont have the proper link), and soon we have Coinkite (webwallets, easy to use). In addition, we can help our friends to buy the coins and we can even set it all up for them.

It's a chicken and egg problem.. And I suggest we just help our friends for now, hold their hands Smiley be BlackCoin's face ^^

We will have an Android wallet in the near future..

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:01:51 PM

Dude please forget this talk of "black market", I do not care what people will do with their Blackcoin, I just want to see the blackcoin price in 200k sats, and I want to see "blacksend" in blackcoin.

... I'm here publicly offering a reward of 5 BTC to Rat4 or anyone who can implement the "Blacksend" function or "Anonymity function" for blackcoin within 30 days....

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:03:38 PM

https://twitter.com/MaxBorgesAgency/status/468419785701986305

MBA just tweeted "#MaxBorgesAgency now accepts #BlackCoin"

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:04:40 PM

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 04:08:27 PM

very nice announcement Smiley I knew this was coming , but seeing it black on white is still far better Smiley
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:10:56 PM

... I'm here publicly offering a reward of 5BTC to Rat4 or anyone who can implement the "Blacksend" function or "Anonymity function" for blackcoin within 30 days. ...

How about you contribute some more 5 BTC....

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:15:55 PM

https://twitter.com/MaxBorgesAgency/status/468419785701986305

MBA just tweeted "#MaxBorgesAgency now accepts #BlackCoin"
BC is getting hot!
Chiggins

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:17:40 PM

Dude please forget this talk of "black market", I do not care what people will do with their Blackcoin, I just want to see the blackcoin price in 200k sats, and I want to see "blacksend" in blackcoin.

... I'm here publicly offering a reward of 5 BTC to Rat4 or anyone who can implement the "Blacksend" function or "Anonymity function" for blackcoin within 30 days....

And I think the bigger picture pegs BC at more than 200k, think longer term dude. If you're truly still in BC, you have to understand that while you may not care what people will do with their BC... other do, and others are where the money is really coming from.

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:20:11 PM

How about you contribute some more 5 BTC....

Hi could you give a Raison d'etre as to why we would need this feature?

What is the added benefit of DarkSend, and would it outweigh the negative impact it could have?

I would agree with StuartGT: if required- we could better use a DarkWallet, as bitcoin has. Smiley

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
StuartGT

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:20:42 PM

Agreed. Plus you can make current coins anonymous with a good proxy. So it's moot anyway.

Agreed +1.

Should there truly be a demand for anonymous transactions then a custom wallet can be simply created for those users, like DarkWallet for BitCoin:
https://darkwallet.unsystem.net/
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: