Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:06:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609539 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:26:23 AM

Why not team up with other coin devs to put a joint effort that will beat Bitcoin??   Maybe Pavel + XCoin Dev + SCoin + VCoin Dev = Stronger BC >> LTC >> DRK >> BTC  Grin

If you cant beat them join them.

Strength by association!

Hm.. I think that, to beat bitcoin, we need payments processors to help in BC.. We can make super awesome feature wallet.. but we will just get pump and then inevitable dump? Tongue (we got a lot of ideas for mobile wallet tho..)

But yeah.. I hope we can attract developers from other communities..

In the meantime... I like our marketcap. I guess its good for whatever small amount of adoption we have atm.. I just hope that somehow we are attracting new investors, however small Smiley

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 02:45:48 AM

Why not team up with other coin devs to put a joint effort that will beat Bitcoin??   Maybe Pavel + XCoin Dev + SCoin + VCoin Dev = Stronger BC >> LTC >> DRK >> BTC  Grin

Strength by association!

Are you serious? You know all the altcoins you named came after us. They obviously didn't wanted to team up which is why they made their own altcoins.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 03:11:29 AM

Strength by association!

Are you serious? You know all the altcoins you named came after us. They obviously didn't wanted to team up which is why they made their own altcoins.

I read that Dan from XC approached Pavel for code review and he did not want to help??

BC + XC + DRK
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:29:13 AM

If you actually believe what you are typing there you understand even less than i thought you would, and that was not much to be honest.
Insulting remarks.  That is pretty low! What a shame on your personal attacks! Roll Eyes
I find that less insulting than your claim that nobody besides dzimbeck is doing anything that adds value to the coin.
But you are right, yours is not personal, it simply attacks the whole ciómmunity and all efforts that are being made.

I read that Dan from XC approached Pavel for code review and he did not want to help??
They wanted his help to boost their own coin. Now tell me how that would have added innovation to BC.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:14:01 AM

Major scandals going around Cryptcoin and possibly Cloakcoin. Still researching. Massive drop on MP. Hopefully money comes here! Ole Reliable!  Grin

Subtuppel

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:37:37 AM

What happened there in a few words?

90 minutes waiting for 3rd confirmation of some BTC on its way to Mintpal now... sucks, but since someone keeps dumping away this time it might be a good thing since i will get BC a bit cheaper than i would have an hour ago Cheesy

kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:59:28 AM

IMO BC lacks innovation... I have said this over and over and over....  

Innovation - What you need more ?
Name it.

1. Nicer GUI (Silk)
2. Different passwords for staking vs unlocking the wallet.
3. Anon transactions
4. Anon Messaging, chat
5. Exchange API

These are some innovations that other coins are proposing.  There may be others too but I am not familiar.  

I know many of you will say this is just a P&D innovation but I think some of them will become part of the future and BC is missing the boat.

You need people who will use BC not just buy it to have it for 1000% income in future.
You know why BC store was closed ? Because none was using it this is sad but true...
But don't worry i tried sell some key games with Doge auction house and it wasn't so easy too...
People don't use crypto too much and that is main point.

Currency is for using not features business accepting BC and people who use it are needed not features as much...

For adoption to work then innovation should focus in making BC much easier for the people to adopt.  For example a kick ass Android wallet with some form of payment like Coinkite or a direct link to NightTrader so they can buy BC (easily) with PayPal or other methods.

We are a long way from mass adoption but through innovation, like previously mentioned above, BC can become more attractive for the public.  What about a NICE INNOVATIVE WALLET to help mass adoption.

Anon things will only hold coins back in the long run. They just seem shady in my  opinion.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 06:14:02 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 06:33:17 AM by virtualfaqs

What happened there in a few words?

90 minutes waiting for 3rd confirmation of some BTC on its way to Mintpal now... sucks, but since someone keeps dumping away this time it might be a good thing since i will get BC a bit cheaper than i would have an hour ago Cheesy

From what I can tell someone who had control of the Crypt account started posting FUD: Hidden premine. Everyone started panicking. Someone checked Github no premine. Price recovered. Cloakers saw a buying opportunity dumped Cloak for Crypt. Both coins have recovered -20%.

Edit: Only 9.7 BTC to 25.7K so once someone wants to start buying should head up there quickly.

coinism

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:35:49 AM

about adoption :

A BlackCoin debit card would be über cool. digital currency technology is great, all the apps and wallets etc.. but most people still just like to swipe their cards and pay as they go. we need a service like that.

Start a service Smiley

Cheesy yes!! that's the spirit! unfortunately i am not that dude. Cheesy my powers reside elsewhere.

Well, if you have a good idea, and a vision.. and the motivation to work it out and get it done, you can always start a kickstarter within the community.

Digital currencies are going to be mass adopted. I'm sure of it. Why not help that push in the name of BlackCoin? Smiley BlackCoin is, in my opinion a far better option than Bitcoin.

i'd like to see this come alive so much. we all know blackcoin is a better option than bitcoin. i remember reading somewhere about a service like that for bitcoin actually, some card being developed that could be used in most places just like visa or mastercard. didn't you guys btw have some project going on with a BC credit card type digital all-cards in one thingie?

Not that I know of.. We do have Coinkite..

I sent out an email for Xapo as they have a debit card project for Bitcoin already : https://xapo.com/in/campaign/debit/
Let's see if they are interested. Might be far fetched though.

I'll keep you in the loop.
RodrigoHenrik

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 06:36:57 AM

BlackCoin is now available on

BC/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BC/BTC
BC/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BC/LTC
BC/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/BC/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COO/CMO & Co-Founder at Bleutrade.com
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2423
Merit: 1642

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:32:05 AM

about adoption :

A BlackCoin debit card would be über cool. digital currency technology is great, all the apps and wallets etc.. but most people still just like to swipe their cards and pay as they go. we need a service like that.

Start a service Smiley

Cheesy yes!! that's the spirit! unfortunately i am not that dude. Cheesy my powers reside elsewhere.

Well, if you have a good idea, and a vision.. and the motivation to work it out and get it done, you can always start a kickstarter within the community.

Digital currencies are going to be mass adopted. I'm sure of it. Why not help that push in the name of BlackCoin? Smiley BlackCoin is, in my opinion a far better option than Bitcoin.

i'd like to see this come alive so much. we all know blackcoin is a better option than bitcoin. i remember reading somewhere about a service like that for bitcoin actually, some card being developed that could be used in most places just like visa or mastercard. didn't you guys btw have some project going on with a BC credit card type digital all-cards in one thingie?

I sent out an email for Xapo as they have a debit card project for Bitcoin already : https://xapo.com/in/campaign/debit/

I've already contacted Xapo. They're not interested at this time as they are concentrating on making their BTC offering bulletproof. Once this is done they may consider Alts but it's not on their list of things to do this year that I know.

But, they were pleasant enough in their reply to me and should the opportunity resurface we will be right there Smiley

I will add though, if a lot of people do contact them we may be able to encourage them to think of us first when they do go ahead with Alts on the platform they offer.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:30:22 AM

Important news:

BlackHalo & NightTrader Hompeage previews:

Yahoo Finance: BlackCoin Team Developer Creates True Smart Contracts and a Decentralized Exchange for Bitcoin and BlackCoin
see also:
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1999164
http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2014/06/19/645293/10086365/en/BlackCoin-Team-Developer-Creates-True-Smart-Contracts-and-a-Decentralized-Exchange-for-Bitcoin-and-BlackCoin.html
http://www.weibo.com/p/1001603723275338441437

BlackCoin Pool most profitable in last 28 days

Short listing for newcomers and potential investors about completed and upcoming projects:
click the links!
More detailed listing can be found @ Reddit: BlackCoin Projects Overview

coinism

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:54:26 AM

about adoption :

Start a service Smiley

I've already contacted Xapo. They're not interested at this time as they are concentrating on making their BTC offering bulletproof. Once this is done they may consider Alts but it's not on their list of things to do this year that I know.

But, they were pleasant enough in their reply to me and should the opportunity resurface we will be right there Smiley

I will add though, if a lot of people do contact them we may be able to encourage them to think of us first when they do go ahead with Alts on the platform they offer.

nice 1 mate!
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 10:58:32 AM

If you actually believe what you are typing there you understand even less than i thought you would, and that was not much to be honest.
Insulting remarks.  That is pretty low! What a shame on your personal attacks! Roll Eyes
I find that less insulting than your claim that nobody besides dzimbeck is doing anything that adds value to the coin.
But you are right, yours is not personal, it simply attacks the whole ciómmunity and all efforts that are being made.

My point is that there is not enough effort regarding innovation and too much effort about other stuff which investors do not view it as important.

I agree that many people in the community are doing great things for BC and I am not trying to insult their work.  I am just amazed about how innovation is looked as an evil rather then a strength and most of the community work is not focused on innovation.

Take project Gotham, for what I know (very little so I could be wrong on its intention) it is like an RSS feed and a new webpage??  Why is that so important?  I would rather see all of that programming know-how added to the wallet.  For example integrate RSS feed into the wallet; that would be innovation.  Add tweet feed into the wallet, add market info into the wallet, etc.

They wanted his help to boost their own coin. Now tell me how that would have added innovation to BC.
It might be possible to negotiate some advantages.  For example: I help you with POS if you help me with anon... etc.

BC + XC + DRK
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:08:29 AM

I would rather see all of that programming know-how added to the wallet.  For example integrate RSS feed into the wallet; that would be innovation.  Add tweet feed into the wallet, add market info into the wallet, etc.

I have been in some discussion about same things as so many wants different things done to wallet.

As far as I know, rat4 will keep the wallet "dull" and clean with only basic stuff. He is focusing more on the actual protocol and securing the PoS coin.

But then again, I have heard that some are developing a Java-interface to the wallet (I'm not too techy for this) so that anyone can easily make java-wallets with any feature they want to add to the actual core functionality of a wallet.

When thinking about it, in my opinion this is the way to go. Have the core dev focusing on the core, and other/any guys/girls focusing on fluffy/flashy features.

This is also a insight in what many other coins do wrong when they just focus on fluff. Fluff is good for a hype pump, but that's it
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:21:24 AM

I would rather see all of that programming know-how added to the wallet.  For example integrate RSS feed into the wallet; that would be innovation.  Add tweet feed into the wallet, add market info into the wallet, etc.

I have been in some discussion about same things as so many wants different things done to wallet.

As far as I know, rat4 will keep the wallet "dull" and clean with only basic stuff. He is focusing more on the actual protocol and securing the PoS coin.

But then again, I have heard that some are developing a Java-interface to the wallet (I'm not too techy for this) so that anyone can easily make java-wallets with any feature they want to add to the actual core functionality of a wallet.

When thinking about it, in my opinion this is the way to go. Have the core dev focusing on the core, and other/any guys/girls focusing on fluffy/flashy features.

This is also a insight in what many other coins do wrong when they just focus on fluff. Fluff is good for a hype pump, but that's it
the coin core has to be as clean as possible since every addition is a potential security issue, simple as that.

fancy wallets are nice thing for some (i would never use one), and there is one in development. Now if they did not decide what it will be like in the end, how would it help to announce any details yet? To make BC skyrocket like CINNI, where they announce one pointless wallet feature like every day? fancy wallets will also do NOTHING in terms of real world/point of sale adoption.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:35:39 AM

1. Nicer GUI (Silk)
2. Different passwords for staking vs unlocking the wallet.
3. Anon transactions
4. Anon Messaging, chat
5. Exchange API

These are some innovations that other coins are proposing.  There may be others too but I am not familiar.  

I know many of you will say this is just a P&D innovation but I think some of them will become part of the future and BC is missing the boat.

1. Nicer GUI (Silk) - DO you know PRACTICLE ?-  World coin they have nicer UI before, were they are ?...
2. Different passwords for staking vs unlocking the wallet. - OK can be interesting at the ends not boost BC IMO
3. Anon transactions - PnD feature and leads coin to Black market only at the end.
4. Anon Messaging, chat - Use ORC with encryption aor any other soft dedicated to it where you can even chose encryption method.
5. Exchange API  - can be funny but in reality if you have browser you are ready.(and safer)
Same probles have doge not many people are using crypto ATM and for sure alts...

Do you know which developer will work with BC for free only that one who have BIG BC bag.
There is only one way make them bag holders and big bagholders...
So bounty like 100k BC for something Big is needed for making stuf...
Don't think that 100 people will build BC infrastructure just for you to make you able sell with 200% return.
You need to put inside REAL money to grow if not will be developed like any clone...

For adoption to work then innovation should focus in making BC much easier for the people to adopt.  
For example a kick ass Android wallet with some form of payment like Coinkite or a direct link to NightTrader so they can buy BC (easily) with PayPal or other methods.
We are a long way from mass adoption but through innovation, like previously mentioned above, BC can become more attractive for the public.  
What about a NICE INNOVATIVE WALLET to help mass adoption.

To do that effectively we need company which will secure that 24h - to make it live we need BIG user base who will use it.
Do you wnt run such company for free ? Or do you want invest 50 000$ into it and people won't use it at all.
You don't want let it DIE like Blackcoin store. Today only multi coin stores are living because larger user base.
We have now big amount of bag holders who want sell with +100% -100 000% return but this is not ONLY BC problem
same is even in BIG community DOGE... I was actively buying/selling so i know what i am talking about.

Point buyblack is that we only demand like you and me but we not are giving many form our side and we demand big return.

Simple question here guys - How many you donated to Blackhalo reward ?
( There is 20 000 BC - for me personalty is JOKE
we have HIGH END demands but we are paying dzimbeck 20 000BC= 5BTC for 5 months works (are you serious ? )...
it should be 100 000BC at least IMO.

If you need see real development progress we need get REAL cash to make talented people bagholders of BC.
Are you ready to pay BIG BC bouties to developers ? if Yes start with dzimbeck he deserves to get bigger reward
for job he is doing serioulsly...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:39:14 AM

I would rather see all of that programming know-how added to the wallet.  For example integrate RSS feed into the wallet; that would be innovation.  Add tweet feed into the wallet, add market info into the wallet, etc.

the coin core has to be as clean as possible since every addition is a potential security issue, simple as that.

fancy wallets are nice thing for some (i would never use one), and there is one in development. Now if they did not decide what it will be like in the end, how would it help to announce any details yet? To make BC skyrocket like CINNI, where they announce one pointless wallet feature like every day? fancy wallets will also do NOTHING in terms of real world/point of sale adoption.

Unless the fancy wallet is a mobile one that kicks ass.. Tongue And heck, we'll make one. I even know Android/ Java myself Cheesy

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2423
Merit: 1642

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:51:32 AM

as I look at our Developers collaborative space I see over 30 people working....

there seems to be this train of thought amongst many that there is no dev team.
This is incorrect. We have many talented and skilled people working diligently away on things that are either in early stage or heading to alpha/beta.

We believe that many investors are happy with their investment and its current progress. In fact some of these invsetors are doing exactly as has been suggested, getting out their wallets and supporting things with cold hard cash. Thats what investment means, paying to develop products and services to improve the service offering and create a wider user base.

All in all things are nicely on track.
Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:03:46 PM

BlackHalo today ?
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: